26 replies to this topic

#1 Baks

Baks

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,696 posts

Posted 12 July 2018 - 09:49 AM

https://readms.net/r...emia/190/5214/1

Edited by Baks, 12 July 2018 - 09:50 AM.

#2 PunkHazard

PunkHazard

Exorcist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,944 posts
  • LocationRight over there -->

Posted 12 July 2018 - 09:54 AM

Awesome chapter! Kool way to end the fight. And its nice to see Dabi at the end!

There are alot of theorys that said Dabi had some sort of relationship wit Endeavor but by the way he was talkin it doesn’t seem like they know each other.

And I normally would love to see a fight between Endeavor and Dabi but Endeavor is too hurt and weak for the fight to be interesting. And even hawks is out of feathers. So i wonder wats goin to happen

Also some of the pages was kind of confusing cause of the art. I couldn’t tell wat was goin on. Was it jus me?
  • Red Opus likes this

#3 Baks

Baks

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,696 posts

Posted 12 July 2018 - 01:59 PM

Solid chapter, I just wonder if the next few chapters will make the Dabi being possibly one of Endeavour's sons theory be true or not.

I am also curious on how either or both of Hawks and Endeavour will tackle Dabi.

Neither are in a state to fight him, given Endeavour's injuries and Hawks using all his feathers up to help Endeavour to take out that Nomu.
  • Raiden and Red Opus like this

#4 PunkHazard

PunkHazard

Exorcist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,944 posts

Posted 12 July 2018 - 02:07 PM

I knew the fight wouldn't be over right away given the last panel of the last chapter but now we have the number one hero hurt and #2 hero weak being approached by at least one of the league's more capable members. Hopefully they get some aid otherwise this could take a dark and desperate turn if the league decides to make a move

Yea i really dont see them bein able to beat Dabi right now. I wonder where this is goin. Im gettin death flags from Hawks all of a sudden

#5 Baks

Baks

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,696 posts

Posted 12 July 2018 - 02:13 PM

I am personally getting death flags for both Endeavour and Hawks tbh.

Think about, it's ideal conditions for Dabi to kill them both since neither hero are in a state to fight back.

#6 Tokoya

Tokoya

Ninja

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 11,138 posts
  • LocationWith my Khaleesi <3333

User's Awards

Posted 12 July 2018 - 02:56 PM

Please be his son

• Ajh77 likes this

iWo0nCc.gif

Nothing will stand in our way.....I will finish what you started....I will fulfill our destiny!

#Kylo Ren #ForceAwakens

#7 g-dubz

g-dubz

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 912 posts

Posted 12 July 2018 - 03:04 PM

Didn't Dabi lose his quirk?

5.jpg

#8 Lucky Wolf

Lucky Wolf

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 681 posts

Posted 12 July 2018 - 03:09 PM

Also if you look at the title of the chapter it feels like thats also a flag for something darker

#9 Baks

Baks

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,696 posts

Posted 12 July 2018 - 03:20 PM

Didn't Dabi lose his quirk?

I don't think Dabi ever lost it. He still has his cremation quirk last time I checked.

#10 g-dubz

g-dubz

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 912 posts

Posted 12 July 2018 - 06:10 PM

I don't think Dabi ever lost it. He still has his cremation quirk last time I checked.

Oh yeah it was that mafia dude. I couldn't remember since it was a while back.

5.jpg

#11 Hikari-Senca

Hikari-Senca

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 47 posts

Posted 12 July 2018 - 06:53 PM

Death flag city....

#12 Ajh77

Ajh77

Mage

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,271 posts
  • LocationCrashing into the sky as I fall from the sea

Posted 12 July 2018 - 07:10 PM

Good chapter!

I liked how the fight was resolved and Endev's son Dabi showing up.

pq1sg.jpg

Sajin Komamura - "I won't tell you not to hate me. I won't tell you not to bear a grudge against me. All I ask is that you don't sacrifice yourself for the sake of revenge. If you were to do that, and I were to lose you, like you lost your friend, it would break my heart."

Tousen Kaname - "...Thank you...Komamura."

#13 Godpachi

Godpachi

Tsundere

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,925 posts
  • LocationFangirlin' anywhere & everywhere

User's Awards

Posted 12 July 2018 - 08:29 PM

:glare: Ah, my two ships collide...I mean what an interesting turn of events! :psyduck:

RIP Satan

sm6q95.png

Currently At War With Insane Soul

#14 Fenrix

Fenrix

Hime

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,690 posts

Posted 12 July 2018 - 11:03 PM

Please be his son

Where do these theories of Dabi being Endeavor's son come from?? Did I miss something  :huh:

Chapter was pretty solid, although I feel as if I can't properly gauge Endeavor's strength. Like, this was his first fight as the #1 hero yet he had to go all out?

Granted, All Might himself had trouble fighting Nomus and the one that Endeavor fought was a modified one. So, can't really tell if this fight showed that Endeavor is incredibly powerful or...? 

#15 Fulmine

Fulmine

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 20,543 posts

Posted 12 July 2018 - 11:47 PM

Another 15-page chapter! Is Horikoshi sick or this is actually all he wants to tell in this chapter?

Spoiler Favorite male characters in manga/hwa/hua

#16 Jekkusormi

Jekkusormi

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 698 posts

Posted 13 July 2018 - 02:10 AM

Where do these theories of Dabi being Endeavor's son come from?? Did I miss something :huh:

Chapter was pretty solid, although I feel as if I can't properly gauge Endeavor's strength. Like, this was his first fight as the #1 hero yet he had to go all out?

Granted, All Might himself had trouble fighting Nomus and the one that Endeavor fought was a modified one. So, can't really tell if this fight showed that Endeavor is incredibly powerful or...?

I'd take it that Endeavor is powerful. Also I think that's what Horikoshi was going after so if that is true, I think we should assume that Endeavor is pretty strong
  • Raiden and Fenrix like this

17.jpg

#17 Baks

Baks

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,696 posts

Posted 13 July 2018 - 02:40 AM

Where do these theories of Dabi being Endeavor's son come from?? Did I miss something :huh:

The Dabi theory came mainly from posters speculating on Reddit. Like threads similar to this one:

https://www.reddit.c...he_dabi_theory/
  • Fenrix likes this

#18 Fenrix

Fenrix

Hime

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,690 posts

Posted 13 July 2018 - 10:23 PM

The Dabi theory came mainly from posters speculating on Reddit. Like threads similar to this one:

https://www.reddit.c...he_dabi_theory/

Thank you! 

After looking into these "hints", I guess I can see how people think Dabi is Endeavor's son. Totally forgot that Todoroki has one other sibling that hasn't been revealed yet so it wouldn't be too surprising if the reveal were to happen during this arc. 

Lol, I never thought that Dabi looked similar to Endeavor or Todoroki so maybe that's why I haven't picked up on these clues.

#19 PunkHazard

PunkHazard

Exorcist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,944 posts

Posted 13 July 2018 - 11:32 PM

But after last chapter doesnt that pretty much confirms that its not? Endeavor didnt seem to recognize Dabi. And Dabi said “Nice to meet u” u obviously wouldnt say that to your father. So i think we can put that theory to bed.

Tho i do still think they have some sort of connection. The fact that the aurthor even put Dabi in front of Endeavor like this has to mean something. Especially since im sure he’s aware of the theories, At least to some degree.

Im guessing Endeavor failed to save him at some point. And it’ll probably be something like Dabi was a huge fan of Endeavor and wanted to be jus like him cause they had similar quirks
  • Fenrix likes this

#20 Jekkusormi

Jekkusormi

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 698 posts

Posted 14 July 2018 - 05:15 AM

But after last chapter doesnt that pretty much confirms that its not? Endeavor didnt seem to recognize Dabi. And Dabi said “Nice to meet u” u obviously wouldnt say that to your father. So i think we can put that theory to bed.

Tho i do still think they have some sort of connection. The fact that the aurthor even put Dabi in front of Endeavor like this has to mean something. Especially since im sure he’s aware of the theories, At least to some degree.

Im guessing Endeavor failed to save him at some point. And it’ll probably be something like Dabi was a huge fan of Endeavor and wanted to be jus like him cause they had similar quirks

Or maybe he couldn't recognize (or more likely believe his eyes) when he saw Dabi with those, patches or whatever

17.jpg

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users