• Please log in to reply
26 replies to this topic

#21 Lucky Wolf

Lucky Wolf

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 694 posts

Posted 14 July 2018 - 10:57 AM

But after last chapter doesnt that pretty much confirms that its not? Endeavor didnt seem to recognize Dabi. And Dabi said “Nice to meet u” u obviously wouldnt say that to your father. So i think we can put that theory to bed.

Tho i do still think they have some sort of connection. The fact that the aurthor even put Dabi in front of Endeavor like this has to mean something. Especially since im sure he’s aware of the theories, At least to some degree.

Im guessing Endeavor failed to save him at some point. And it’ll probably be something like Dabi was a huge fan of Endeavor and wanted to be jus like him cause they had similar quirks

I mean if the author decides to make it happen, they still could and it wouldn't be full of plot holes most likely but yes you are correct it doesn't seem likely. I suppose he could still be related though. 

• PunkHazard likes this

#22 Ajh77

Ajh77

Mage

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,293 posts
  • LocationCrashing into the sky as I fall from the sea

Posted 17 July 2018 - 07:07 PM

But after last chapter doesnt that pretty much confirms that its not? Endeavor didnt seem to recognize Dabi. And Dabi said “Nice to meet u” u obviously wouldnt say that to your father. So i think we can put that theory to bed.

Tho i do still think they have some sort of connection. The fact that the aurthor even put Dabi in front of Endeavor like this has to mean something. Especially since im sure he’s aware of the theories, At least to some degree.

Im guessing Endeavor failed to save him at some point. And it’ll probably be something like Dabi was a huge fan of Endeavor and wanted to be jus like him cause they had similar quirks

Or maybe he couldn't recognize (or more likely believe his eyes) when he saw Dabi with those, patches or whatever

Right, to take that thought further, maybe "Dabi" and Endev have never met.  Dabi may not consider who he was before as part of himself any longer.  Or Dabi is primarily how he identifies himself, while he keeps the past further away from his identity, and only draws from the bad memories. 

As such, he would have to introduce himself to Endev. 

Edited by Ajh77, 17 July 2018 - 07:11 PM.

• Raiden likes this

pq1sg.jpg

Sajin Komamura - "I won't tell you not to hate me. I won't tell you not to bear a grudge against me. All I ask is that you don't sacrifice yourself for the sake of revenge. If you were to do that, and I were to lose you, like you lost your friend, it would break my heart."

Tousen Kaname - "...Thank you...Komamura."

#23 Shin

Shin

Ultimate Survivor

• Moderators
  • 1,897 posts
  • LocationUnder a bridge

Posted 18 July 2018 - 04:06 PM

I think Dabi being his son still holds some weight. Since you could excuse Endeavor not recognizing Dabi because of all the scars and piercings. Plus he wasn't that involved with his other children so maybe he didn't see him grow up and wouldn't recognize his appearance or voice. I think the biggest reason he would be is because Endeavor does have another dark haired son that has been absent from this arc and it would be fitting for him to show up now. Guess we will find out next chapter.

Overall this has been a great arc. You really see just how well Kohei Horikoshi has developed Edneavor and even Hawks in such a short period. It is a testament to his writing I think that he got readers to want to see Endeavor succeed despite being crummy person. I kind of get the feeling that Dabi might just taunt Endeavor here and isn't going to kill him or anything. Maybe knock him down a bit after he is coming off the high of winning this hard fight and gaining public respect. Although Hawks is a different story. I am a bit more worried for him. Also the chapter title was a bit weird. "The beginning of... Kohei Horikoshi". No idea what the means.

• Raiden and Godpachi like this

#24 Raiden

Raiden

That Zoro Fan Dude

• Blessed by Uglypuff
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,770 posts
  • LocationA really dark Pit...

Posted 19 July 2018 - 06:57 AM

"The beginning of... Kohei Horikoshi". No idea what the means.

I thik the chapter titel was just "The beginning of..." ^^ and then they just posted the author's name underneath the title of the chapter.

• Godpachi likes this

President and Founder of the Roronoa Zoro Fanclub

9958384cd25b54e19f67b0e862a0d3b6.jpg

Spoiler

#25 Godpachi

Godpachi

Tsundere

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,939 posts
  • LocationFangirlin' anywhere & everywhere

User's Awards

Posted 19 July 2018 - 07:35 AM

Wrong. Horikoshi-sensei is about to self-insert himself into the BNHA universe. 

• Raiden and Shin like this

RIP Satan

sm6q95.png

Currently At War With Insane Soul

#26 Shin

Shin

Ultimate Survivor

• Moderators
  • 1,897 posts
  • LocationUnder a bridge

Posted 19 July 2018 - 10:11 AM

I thik the chapter titel was just "The beginning of..." ^^ and then they just posted the author's name underneath the title of the chapter.

Oh, haha. That would make a lot more sense. I was thinking that maybe the series as going to start to break the 4th wall or something. xD

#27 Lucky Wolf

Lucky Wolf

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 694 posts

Posted 19 July 2018 - 07:27 PM

Oh, haha. That would make a lot more sense. I was thinking that maybe the series as going to start to break the 4th wall or something. xD

Imagines himself as a character with a quirk to rewrite the story like the DBZ author did. 

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users