"You can't take the King Marco_by_Kanomaru.gifon your first turn!!"

FoundeothTrafalgaLafan-clu-----> :aww: 

#2 Baks

Baks

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,838 posts

Posted 03 August 2018 - 07:05 AM

Good chapter, the whole convo between All Might and All For One reminds me of this famous scene:

“I have brought peace, order and justice to my new empire.”

“Your new empire?”

“If you are not with me, you’re against me, brother.”

“Only a villain deals in absolutes. I will what I must”

Anyways I hope we get to see AFO's true face without his eyes being shaded out eventually.

Also an explanation on why he chose to be evil and how exactly All Might defeat him the first time around.

Finally why the hell is Aoyoma creeping around in Deku's room yet again btw?

#3 Oben

Oben

♪~

• Blessed by Uglypuff
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 11,950 posts

User's Awards

Posted 03 August 2018 - 08:02 AM

Finally why the hell is Aoyoma creeping around in Deku's room yet again btw?

He heard the noise of Deku destroying his furniture, and came to check.

• Brilchan likes this

#4 Narubi

Narubi

Forever Dreaming

• Blessed by Uglypuff
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,124 posts
  • LocationSitting alone in the dark, and contemplating life.

Posted 03 August 2018 - 12:07 PM

Aside from that typical an simplistic Good vs Evil outlook.

There's talk of the "World." Yet seems only fixated on the happenings in one specific area. 

Which brings up intrigue as to what the affairs of the World was with the Age of Quirks, other heroes an villains, etc. 

• Brilchan likes this
Show me the way to go home - I'm tired and I want to go to bed
I had a little drink about an hour ago - And it’s gone right to my head
Wherever I may roam - On land or sea or foam
You can always hear me singing this song
Show me the way to go home.

#5 Godpachi

Godpachi

Tsundere

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,939 posts
  • LocationFangirlin' anywhere & everywhere

User's Awards

Posted 03 August 2018 - 12:18 PM

All For One did nothing wrong! :aww:
  • Tokoya, Insane Soul, Ajh77 and 2 others like this

RIP Satan

sm6q95.png

Currently At War With Insane Soul

#6 Asch

Asch

Shinigami

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 455 posts
  • LocationCanada

Posted 03 August 2018 - 01:08 PM

Wow I'm simply blown away by this chapter, as always MHA never ceases to amaze. Horikoshi might actually rival Oda in writing abilities at this rate.

• Raiden, number21 and Brilchan like this

#7 KLGChaos

KLGChaos

Samurai

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,469 posts
  • LocationPurgatory

User's Awards

Posted 03 August 2018 - 07:07 PM

Wow I'm simply blown away by this chapter, as always MHA never ceases to amaze. Horikoshi might actually rival Oda in writing abilities at this rate.

Speaking of Oda, I thnink it may be time to actually read One Piece. Lol.

Good chapter. We only got part of the story, but what we got was pretty intense. Can't wait to see what next chapter brings.

But from what I see so far, the original user of OfA didn't have a quirk at all? Is it something AfO gave to him? Or did he really have a quirk, but had to pass it on to make it work (which seems odd).

Edited by KLGChaos, 03 August 2018 - 07:12 PM.

• Brilchan likes this

fallout3_dogmeat_zpsjyrxypvn.jpg?t=14248

"You can run from all the memories, but no matter how far... in the end they'll find you, for this is who you are."

#8 Raiden

Raiden

That Zoro Fan Dude

• Blessed by Uglypuff
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,770 posts
  • LocationA really dark Pit...

Posted 03 August 2018 - 07:16 PM

But from what I see so far, the original user of OfA didn't have a quirk at all? Is it something AfO gave to him? Or did he really have a quirk, but had to pass it on to make it work (which seems odd).

That was already explained in the first chapters^^ He had the Quirk to Pass on Quirks and when he got the Quirk to Stockpile Power from AFO, OFA was created.

• KLGChaos, Brilchan and Chillman like this

President and Founder of the Roronoa Zoro Fanclub

9958384cd25b54e19f67b0e862a0d3b6.jpg

Spoiler

#9 KLGChaos

KLGChaos

Samurai

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,469 posts
  • LocationPurgatory

User's Awards

Posted 03 August 2018 - 09:11 PM

That was already explained in the first chapters^^ He had the Quirk to Pass on Quirks and when he got the Quirk to Stockpile Power from AFO, OFA was created.

Ah, been a while since then. I must have forgotten. Thanks for the refresher. :)
  • Brilchan likes this

fallout3_dogmeat_zpsjyrxypvn.jpg?t=14248

"You can run from all the memories, but no matter how far... in the end they'll find you, for this is who you are."

#10 Fulmine

Fulmine

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 20,879 posts

Posted 04 August 2018 - 03:07 AM

So All for One is like a one-man service company that takes away or grants power at his customers' will. That's a good business in Age of Quirks, I have to say :lol:. Intention-wise we clearly see how his thought process is bad and the First also pointed out how it's just taking advantage of others. Might have been an good-willed extremist if his end goal was ''the world is in chaos so his reason is probably a great power with iron fist comes around to bring in order through fear...''

Edited by Fulmine, 04 August 2018 - 03:07 AM.

• Godpachi and Brilchan like this

Spoiler Favorite male characters in manga/hwa/hua

#11 Brilchan

Brilchan

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 42 posts

Posted 04 August 2018 - 04:31 AM

Midori has some intense wet dreams  :perv: this was a fun chapter I liked it :D Wonder why the AFA gained self-awareness? Guess the power got strong enough to achieve singularity that means that Midoria will be very useful to the  future  power wielders with his strategic thinking    

#12 Tokoya

Tokoya

Ninja

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 11,174 posts
  • LocationWith my Khaleesi <3333

User's Awards

Posted 04 August 2018 - 07:06 AM

All For One did nothing wrong! :aww:

AFO spinoff when

Also, I need to know what the hell happened at the end with Deku after the first OFA user gave him the sauce lol

Edited by Tokoya, 04 August 2018 - 07:06 AM.

• Raiden and Godpachi like this

iWo0nCc.gif

Nothing will stand in our way.....I will finish what you started....I will fulfill our destiny!

#Kylo Ren #ForceAwakens

#13 Baks

Baks

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,838 posts

Posted 05 August 2018 - 02:54 AM

It looks like the first OFA user told Deku to basically pre-order the remaining 80% memories in order to unlock full 100% completion of the OFA backstory mode plus dlc - aka any of Deku's future power ups. XD
  • Godpachi and Brilchan like this

#14 Fulmine

Fulmine

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 20,879 posts

Posted 06 August 2018 - 07:58 AM

Apparently in recent joint interview Oda said that Horikoshi will be the face of next generation. Oda's daughter even asked him if his manga One Piece was going to be okay against BnHA's competing. :laugh:

LOL girl, your dad has the literally best-selling manga of all time and it's not even close.

Quality-wise, though, if BnHA keeps this up till the very end it would be better than One Piece arguably.

• Raiden, number21 and Madara D Dragon like this

Spoiler Favorite male characters in manga/hwa/hua

#15 Baks

Baks

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,838 posts

Posted 06 August 2018 - 12:40 PM

This series is already better than OP right now imo.

With the exception of Zou, Reverie and maybe this current Wano arc - OP has been shit most of post time skip. Especially garbage arcs like Dressrosa and WCI.

I have been saying this for a long time but heck OP ain't the best series in WSJ anymore when other series like BnHA, Souma and even HxH - when it ain't on hiatus - consistently outdo OP in terms of quality on a regular basis.

Case in point OP in 2017, that series was utterly garbage last year. Where we had Sanji regressing as a character, a boring ass padded out chase scene with a friggin cake being the damned payoff of all things, useless and unthreatening enemies - most of Big Mum's family and that includes BM herself.

#16 Luffy_PK

Luffy_PK

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 197 posts

Posted 07 August 2018 - 02:09 AM

This series is already better than OP right now imo.

With the exception of Zou, Reverie and maybe this current Wano arc - OP has been shit most of post time skip. Especially garbage arcs like Dressrosa and WCI.

I have been saying this for a long time but heck OP ain't the best series in WSJ anymore when other series like BnHA, Souma and even HxH - when it ain't on hiatus - consistently outdo OP in terms of quality on a regular basis.

Case in point OP in 2017, that series was utterly garbage last year. Where we had Sanji regressing as a character, a boring ass padded out chase scene with a friggin cake being the damned payoff of all things, useless and unthreatening enemies - most of Big Mum's family and that includes BM herself.

Yeah but all the time spent with OP is really beginning to bear fruit at this stage. Thanks to all the world building and character development over the past decade or so, the current Wano arc and Raftel etc. has soooo much potential and I'm sure we've not seen the best of OP yet. Wano could easily surpass the Enel and CP9 arc if Oda gets the execution right. So I wouldn't say My Hero is better just yet, but it certainly is doing well

#17 Shin

Shin

Ultimate Survivor

• Moderators
  • 1,897 posts
  • LocationUnder a bridge

Posted 11 August 2018 - 07:10 PM

The dynamic between the brothers did comes off as a bit too black and white, but I did like how they have AfO using his powers by giving people quirks that want them and removing quirks from people that don't. It is a very good way to manipulate people and bring them to his side. I hope that they play up that angle more with him in how some view him as being this divine or gracious person because he can help them in a way no one else can, but obviously it is all tainted with him being evil and actually selfish. I want to see more of that.

It seems like Deku might have gotten some kind of upgrade with his right hand possibly since outside the top of his head it was the only part of his body that was formed in the vision, and afterwards he was holding it differently after destroying his room. Maybe the stronger he gets the more of his body will appear in the dream/vision with the past OfA users.

• Brilchan likes this

#18 Lucky Wolf

Lucky Wolf

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 694 posts

Posted 12 August 2018 - 12:11 AM

^ That was the vibe I got on the dreams but I guess it remains to be seen how an upgrade manifests itself beyond that he can just be more like almight. because I don't really want an almight 2.0 out of deku. 

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users