#1 Magic Man

Magic Man

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,074 posts

Posted 15 August 2018 - 07:25 AM

It is out

https://readms.net/r...uest/005/5281/1

A very eventful chapter. So the tail did come for Touga, some people were saying it was a false lead, it was Lisanna's tail, nope that is not the case. Is she an Exceed, if she is a very dangerous one according to Jellel. Jellel was at Sabertooth makes me think Touga objective has something do with dragon slayers, maybe her plan was to get rid of Happy and take his place.

Solano joining Sabertooth is something I expected, I think we all expected. If they only had a brother, they could be the Sabertooth version of the Stratus sisters. And Solano is the proud kind of overbearing older sister. I do think if she think is making eyes at Yukino, she go over protective sister mood.  I wonder if we find out what happened to the rest of the time, did Merody join Lamia Scale, they did hint of a possible relationship with Lyon. Even in Sabertooth, everyone knows about Jellal and Erza.

Natsu wanting so scarf and willing to strip Lucy to get it. And as been said many times before, Natus has seen Lucy naked enough times, it is not a big deal.

So a mysterious woman went on this quest too, where does she come from, does she come froma dark guild? I guess we will find out.

Edited by Magic Man, 15 August 2018 - 08:41 AM.

#2 masterbio

masterbio

Shinigami

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,729 posts

Posted 15 August 2018 - 07:56 AM

Maaaaan, that Natsu x Lucy moments are always great :perv:

I liked how Lucy realised how vague the "seal away" part of the quest was, it really open a lot of possibilities for this spin-off besides only fighting and winning. Now lets see how they manage to beat the water-dragon!

The Touga chick, I bet is exceed-related, somehow. But I'm loving that detective-Gajeel :lol:

• Tokoya and Chillman like this

#3 Fenrix

Fenrix

Hime

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,784 posts

Posted 15 August 2018 - 10:59 AM

I really liked this chapter! Any chapter w/ Jellal in it (and Fro too, lol) is a good one  :lol:

So Touka turns out to be shady enough that even Jellal is after her, but why?. I also think she could be exceed-related so maybe we'll get some story on the other exceeds that were sent to Earthland. 

Lady at the end could be a mage of this new continent so it'd be interesting to see how strong she is. 

I prefer the sweet and tender NaLu moments than the ones where Natsu either strips or gropes Lucy so the NaLu moment in this chapter was a hard nah for me  :<_<:

Edited by Fenrix, 15 August 2018 - 11:00 AM.

#4 pyrogenic

pyrogenic

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 735 posts

Posted 15 August 2018 - 12:47 PM

Whats strange, in one panel we see Touka sitting on her butt with her dress hanging losely and the tail strechiong out... next page, after tail dissapeared, we see her sitting on the dress... an artist's goof or a misterious trick?

#5 Phenomiracle

Phenomiracle

Hime

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,255 posts
  • LocationGarden State

Posted 15 August 2018 - 11:29 PM

Just stumbled on this, didn't know this was a thing. I'm liking how the art resembles Mashima's.

Amusing how we got to a sequel before we started getting actual world-building. 

L o y a l t y              |             B l o o d l i n e

ZmZNGgT.gif

#6 Fulmine

Fulmine

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 21,158 posts

Posted 16 August 2018 - 01:15 AM

Just stumbled on this, didn't know this was a thing. I'm liking how the art resembles Mashima's.

Amusing how we got to a sequel before we started getting actual world-building. 

IIRC the mangaka was Mashina's assistant. Not sure though.

Spoiler Favorite male characters in manga/hwa/hua

#7 Graeystone

Graeystone

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 938 posts

Posted 16 August 2018 - 11:16 AM

To understand a belief or a system one must study the person or people who created/founded the belief or system. . .

. . .

. .

The First Guild Master is an eccentric pervert which explain well, EVERYTHING, eccentric/perverted about all the guilds.

Posted Image

#8 Sovereign

Sovereign

Mage

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 354 posts
  • LocationStar Haven

Posted 19 August 2018 - 03:54 PM

Good to know that they don't want to simply defeat them.

Sealing the dragons makes a lot more sense especially the significant power level differences between em.

I don't like Touka but it's quite interesting to see who she actually is.

gray_fullbuster_by_darkangelmaik-d35f9vi

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users