51 replies to this topic

#1 Fulmine

Fulmine

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 20,913 posts

Posted 17 August 2018 - 01:56 AM

Calimities: Jack.

Headliners: Drake, Hawkins, Holdem, Speed, Sheepshead.

Gifters: Batman, Gazelleman

Treasures: ...

How long until they are ridiculed like BM pirates by Luffy's Plot Plot no Mi?

Discuss!!!!!!!!

Spoiler Favorite male characters in manga/hwa/hua

#2 PunkHazard

PunkHazard

Exorcist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,054 posts
  • LocationRight over there -->

Posted 19 August 2018 - 01:11 PM

Im more excited for the SN’s then the calamities. I been wait over 400 chapters to see Drake and kidd go all out.

#3 Locormus

Locormus

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 518 posts
  • LocationBehind bars..

Posted 20 August 2018 - 06:21 PM

It didn't take long:

- Jack: (Probably) a Fishmen with a Devil Fruit currently sinking to the bottom of the ocean.

- Hawkins: "Dude's just TRASH by all standards!" Just cheap tricks and his puppets are getting oneshotted!

- Apoo: Looks like a turd.. and something about rats unworthy of trusting.. >.>

- X Drake: Submitted to Kaidou as soon as he reached NW! Such a wuss!

- Batman: Oda made him fat and incompetent! HAHA!

- Gazelleman: Oh God another Okama?!?

#4 Fulmine

Fulmine

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 20,913 posts

Posted 21 August 2018 - 08:24 AM

Let see what Speed and Holdem have. Hopefully Holdem is a Lion Zoan and not Pekoms's long-lost brother Lion Mink...

#5 Abaroxa

Abaroxa

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,039 posts

Posted 21 August 2018 - 12:49 PM

BM Pirates in contraste with Beast pirates:
Calamities - Sweet commander
Headliners - Fighters
Gifters - Homies

#6 Frankenstein

Frankenstein

Combat Butler

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 717 posts

Posted 21 August 2018 - 01:51 PM

Ginrummy is also a named gifter. I hope she ain't dead tho.

King and Queen are also supposedly confirmed as the other two calamities, just not shown yet.

#7 D.Hyuga

D.Hyuga

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,006 posts

Posted 21 August 2018 - 05:36 PM

Let see what Speed and Holdem have. Hopefully Holdem is a Lion Zoan and not Pekoms's long-lost brother Lion Mink...

Speed and Holdem will be homage to HxH.

#8 Fulmine

Fulmine

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 20,913 posts

Posted 21 August 2018 - 10:39 PM

Speed and Holdem will be homage to HxH.

The lion that borrows Nen abilities through ipod? LOL

#9 Enbima

Enbima

Warrior

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,897 posts
  • LocationGourmet World

Posted 22 August 2018 - 03:14 AM

In OP, every lion is a just a disappointment.

To be effective In combat, a warrior must not feel for his enemy. Close your heart to their desperation. Close your heart for their suffering. The road ahead is long and unforgiving. No place for a boy. You must be a warrior.

- Goku to Gohan.

stop dreaming

#10 Fulmine

Fulmine

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 20,913 posts

Posted 22 August 2018 - 06:08 AM

including thousand sunny?=))

#11 Enbima

Enbima

Warrior

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,897 posts
  • LocationGourmet World

Posted 22 August 2018 - 07:04 AM

including thousand sunny?=))

Arent those frankys feats?

To be effective In combat, a warrior must not feel for his enemy. Close your heart to their desperation. Close your heart for their suffering. The road ahead is long and unforgiving. No place for a boy. You must be a warrior.

- Goku to Gohan.

stop dreaming

#12 D.Hyuga

D.Hyuga

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,006 posts

Posted 22 August 2018 - 09:04 AM

The lion that borrows Nen abilities through ipod? LOL

Nen=haki

I am not expert in holdem, but I am sure there are shared cards in holdem. So Holdem could share haki or haki abilities.

#13 Fulmine

Fulmine

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 20,913 posts

Posted 22 August 2018 - 09:25 AM

Arent those frankys feats?

Shipbuilding feat, yeah.

Nen=haki

I am not expert in holdem, but I am sure there are shared cards in holdem. So Holdem could share haki or haki abilities.

The names can just be for card-theme. It doesn't necessarily hint their powers/DFs. Besides you can just coat CoA on someone liek they are weapons and that's sharing in a way. Not that much special.

CoC and CoO are harder to imagine though.

#14 Enbima

Enbima

Warrior

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,897 posts
  • LocationGourmet World

Posted 24 August 2018 - 04:52 AM

true Story.

• Fulmine likes this

- Goku to Gohan.

stop dreaming

#15 Fulmine

Fulmine

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 20,913 posts

Posted 24 August 2018 - 06:58 AM

true Story.

Fuck fuck fuck...damn Oda and his gag design...what's the chance for pleasant surprise huhuhu

#16 captain kidd

captain kidd

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,432 posts

Posted 24 August 2018 - 08:52 AM

Calimities: Jack.

Headliners: Drake, Hawkins, Holdem, Speed, Sheepshead.

Gifters: Batman, Gazelleman

Treasures: ...

How long until they are ridiculed like BM pirates by Luffy's Plot Plot no Mi?

Discuss!!!!!!!!

well they are already goofy looking like BM pirates. so far only hawkins has done something legitimately stupid.

I dont want a repeat of the BM pirates, i really dont. As a fan i can put up with pirates making bad decisions, lucci was really stupid to not kill the girl and rabbit, spandam was stupid to call the buster call, moira was stupid to use shadow asguard. little mistakes are ok. Magellan was stupid to just accept the "deamoning away" incidents as fact and not look into secret tunnels, and he was stupid to let out shiewlle without offering him his old job back. WB was beyond stupid with everything he did but when it was revealed the whole battle plan was his suicide attempt..... ok fine what ever.....

but horrible systemic failures in a pirate's day to day operations are inexcusable.

and it is not hard to avoid these failures. Look at Enel, Enel should of beat luffy in heindsight, but with the knowledge enel had, there is no way luffy should of stopped the 2nd advant of thunder. so enel did something arguably incompetent with heindsight, BUT during the arc it made sense.

compare that to the fact that....... opera who knew luffy escaped yet lied about it anyway, BM WILL findout luffy escaped, so why lie about it? unless luffy escapes then goes and hides on a farm for the rest of his life, bm will find out.

Same can be said about the entire floor of fodder luffy ran through, NONE of them told anyone that luffy escaped. there wasnt even a scene of opera telling them to be quiet, Luffy beat people up, they knew he was out there......

fodder "hey that luffy guy escaped and was fighting us in the hallway"

Opera "ok cool i will relay this information"

ok now we are back to just opera being incompetent, instead of the whole BM crew.

and lets not forget the famous

"G66, luffy, and capone split up"

dogtooth "ok great, make two teams and go after them"

next chapter

Dogtooth "3, 3 I said 3 first, you all heard me remember? remember when i said 3? because i did."

I honestly think it is a work of art for Oda to consistently make the BM crew look so incompetent. Oda had to of known what he was doing, remember the luffy and don kreig crew scene? "you guys arent the strongest crew you are just the biggest crew" well maybe that is actually want Oda wanted to do here, make BM's crew really strong, but really dumb, I think that is more what i pictured Kiadou's crew, but it works for any emperor crew really except maybe shanks.

Finally. I dont see how this arc could arise these issues. in the BM arc luffy was sneaking around and the BM crew was able to lose him and send progressively weaker enemies against him. SO FAR, it is progressively stronger enemies going after the SH crew and there is no reason the SH crew will be sneaking around later, I will forgive their initial disguises fooling Wano fodder.

do you understand what i am saying? this type of arc doesn't really have much room for incompetence. it is a head on attack, the only room for incompetence is one off bad attack/defense decisions, which i can forgive.

but i could be wrong, maybe this will turn into a gorilla warfare arc where luffy and co attack progressively stronger commanders one at a time, until kiadou is sitting in an empty room wondering to himself "where did all my guys go?" Then i will yell incompetence.

captain "Nostradamus" kidd
banner.png

#17 Fulmine

Fulmine

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 20,913 posts

Posted 24 August 2018 - 09:42 AM

I wonder though...Kaidou wouldn't destroy the islands under him, otherwise he would have no territory. He wouldn't do anything to Wano either cause partnership. So where do the Calamities go and destroy to get their kicks? Other Emperors' islands, right?

#18 captain kidd

captain kidd

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,432 posts

Posted 24 August 2018 - 10:28 AM

I wonder though...Kaidou wouldn't destroy the islands under him, otherwise he would have no territory. He wouldn't do anything to Wano either cause partnership. So where do the Calamities go and destroy to get their kicks? Other Emperors' islands, right?

that is the 1million dollar question, what do any pirates do, what do admirals do. the OP world needs more news reports.

Breaking- Luffy's bounty is now 1.5billion and sanji isnt a joke anymore

Also-

jack is alive....oops sorry

Ben Beckman chases off Bartolomeo from shanks island

Akainu takes down 1.3billion and 1.4 billion pirate duo

green bull chases off burgess from robbing CD tribute ship

kizaru takes down 11million bounty in east blue (he is on vacation)

BB and kiadou make dueling shows of force attempting to take over island of coral reefs in the NW

see? it would be awesome, they can just give a bunch of random information that doesn't really matter that much but shows there are other things going on.

banner.png

#19 Fulmine

Fulmine

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 20,913 posts

Posted 24 August 2018 - 10:41 AM

Why Oda didn't introduce the headliners' bounties already? Why wasted too many introduction boxes?

#20 captain kidd

captain kidd

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,432 posts

Posted 24 August 2018 - 08:27 PM

Why Oda didn't introduce the headliners' bounties already? Why wasted too many introduction boxes?

I am getting the feeling Oda no longer cares about bounties.unless he wants to give us ermperor bounties I doubt any other bounties will surprise us. and emperors dont need bounties. 

banner.png

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users