I hope nothing more than 2 billions...

Spoiler Favorite male characters in manga/hwa/hua

#22 Fulmine

Fulmine

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 20,913 posts

Posted 13 September 2018 - 01:51 PM

So Luffy without Gears blitzed Holdem and not just any blitz, it's the kind where Holdem literally could not perceive what happened right in front of his eyes...

Zolo also blitzed Speed...why are you even named Speed?

#23 Kaidou

Kaidou

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,560 posts

Posted 13 September 2018 - 02:08 PM

Oda shitting on Kaidou's crew again i see.

#24 Chillman

Chillman

Shinigami

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,439 posts

Posted 13 September 2018 - 02:10 PM

What do you mean again?

#25 Enbima

Enbima

Warrior

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,897 posts
  • LocationGourmet World

Posted 13 September 2018 - 05:55 PM

What do you mean again?

Zou arc.
Everyone got one shottet except Jack.

To be effective In combat, a warrior must not feel for his enemy. Close your heart to their desperation. Close your heart for their suffering. The road ahead is long and unforgiving. No place for a boy. You must be a warrior.

- Goku to Gohan.

stop dreaming

#26 ddboy102

ddboy102

Less Beautiful than DEW

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,287 posts

Posted 13 September 2018 - 11:14 PM

So we get a badass design like Jack's and then are left with some of the most digusting life forms ever concived as leftovers;

438b6dc4-4b96-40ed-91e3-93581b8572b6_zps

“When you play the game of thrones you win or you die. There is no middle ground.” 

Spoiler Cersei Quotes

#27 Fulmine

Fulmine

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 20,913 posts

Posted 15 September 2018 - 01:42 AM

Kaidou really continues the biggest irony of One Piece: A series about pirates yet most fights happen on land and most characters can't swim due to the signature power system of the story, namely Devil Fruits.

Kaidou goes further: has a dream of making his whole crew DF users which is a bit weird considering they would all be useless if fallen into the sea...he even has a dude like Jack who is most likely a fishman...nope, eat DF and surrender your swimming ability.

Shanks remains the only true pirates by not encouraging people to eat DFs.

If Speed and Holdem are Headliners because they are veterans, then poor them because they have to eat Smiles to satisfy their captain...if they joined after Kaidou started having Smiles then okay, still poor them...

#28 Mr Love

Mr Love

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 27 posts
  • LocationYou'll get nothing out of me! Good day sir!

Posted 15 September 2018 - 08:43 PM

I have to admit... the beast pirates so far have been lackluster. Hopefully the top commander's ( jack including ) will pose more of a threat. 

#29 Fulmine

Fulmine

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 20,913 posts

Posted 16 September 2018 - 12:10 AM

I hope the other Headliners are strong. Maybe the equivalence of BM's monsters like Peros, Oven, Daifuku.

Not counting the new Headliners who are Supernova, the ''original'' Headliners so far are 3 under Jack. So if the other two Calamities are the same we still have 6 other Headliners. Hopefully they don't disappoint.

#30 captain kidd

captain kidd

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,432 posts

Posted 24 September 2018 - 09:55 AM

I hope the other Headliners are strong. Maybe the equivalence of BM's monsters like Peros, Oven, Daifuku.

Not counting the new Headliners who are Supernova, the ''original'' Headliners so far are 3 under Jack. So if the other two Calamities are the same we still have 6 other Headliners. Hopefully they don't disappoint.

Considering holdem went down to a move hodi shook off..... i wouldnt bank on it.

Also, i will 100% give you perso, even if he is the only serious character to get a serious injury from a bomb....... but are oven and diefuckyou really "monsters" or were they just lucky no one wanted to fight them? Oven was sent flying by a pistol..... lol if the bb crew tried WBing Oven they would of sent him flying across the GL...

captain "Nostradamus" kidd
banner.png

#31 Fulmine

Fulmine

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 20,913 posts

Posted 24 September 2018 - 10:32 AM

Considering holdem went down to a move hodi shook off..... i wouldnt bank on it.

Also, i will 100% give you perso, even if he is the only serious character to get a serious injury from a bomb....... but are oven and diefuckyou really "monsters" or were they just lucky no one wanted to fight them? Oven was sent flying by a pistol..... lol if the bb crew tried WBing Oven they would of sent him flying across the GL...

the bomb is kinda big though.

#32 captain kidd

captain kidd

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,432 posts

Posted 24 September 2018 - 01:54 PM

the bomb is kinda big though.

Pell's Franky's and VPs were all bigger. although vps was just a gas bomb. I think.... and we dont know what happened to vp....

captain "Nostradamus" kidd
banner.png

#33 Fulmine

Fulmine

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 20,913 posts

Posted 25 September 2018 - 04:51 AM

Pell's Franky's and VPs were all bigger. although vps was just a gas bomb. I think.... and we dont know what happened to vp....

It wasn't shown Pell tanked it. He might have flown away right before it exploded. Not sure about Franky but it looks like a gag scene.

• KUROkami likes this

#34 noriyuk1

noriyuk1

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 12 posts

Posted 29 September 2018 - 02:41 PM

The Beast Pirates have indeed been underwhelming, but Jack is scary... Very driven and violent. And we don't know for sure the rankings amongst the Calamities, so maybe there are crazier guys than him.

• Chillman and Mr Love like this

#35 Fulmine

Fulmine

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 20,913 posts

Posted 30 September 2018 - 02:03 AM

I hope the 3 Calamities are equal though. Just with different powers.

#36 D.Hyuga

D.Hyuga

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,006 posts

Posted 30 September 2018 - 08:23 AM

With Oda? No way.

It will be same as with sweet commanders. One man, one woman, one okama-ish.

#37 capu

capu

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 928 posts
  • LocationGermany

Posted 30 September 2018 - 09:04 AM

I seem to be alone with this, but as of now i would rate either Beast pirates or BB pirates to be the most powerful crew. Thing is all we have seen are the smile users, and they wont be the powerful ones, since smile fruits have downsides, like them actually making u unable to turn back possibly, or in holdems case that u actually get a living lion inside of u which has its own mindset and does not really listen to what u say at all (honestly his fruit seems to be the most useless in op so far, i could  not fathom a single upside of it....tankyness certainly was not an ability it granted...). Thus i believe that the real crewmates, with actual DF like Hawkins, Apoo and his Zoans are of an entire different caliber than the headliners we have seen so far.

Thing is kaidous beasts kind of like fighting, therefore i deem them to be the most experienced battle/combat wise and that should effect their haki as well,they might be such a hierarchy/system, in which the ones at the top are constantly challanged in order for them to maintain their position or for others to actually dethrone them. Moreover i still got the idea that an awakened zoan will have huge regenerative skills, i mean just thinking about the awakened zoan at ID makes me think: well they can fight an eternity, thus it should be extremely difficult to actually defeat them for good, much more so if u consider that even without the fruit they might already be extreme tanks, thus its hard to defeat them even once, if they get back on there feet "completely" healed after a few min, well that just makes them OP to me. Since they should have said battle experience they also should have immense CoA  imo.

But granted so far (except with Jack seemingly) the beast pirates have been very underwhelming.

Edited by capu, 30 September 2018 - 09:09 AM.

#38 Kid Frost

Kid Frost

Hime

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 254 posts
  • LocationJet-Setting

Posted 30 September 2018 - 10:00 PM

Honestly even if Kaido, the 3 Calamities, and the 3 Supernovas are the only crew members that are really strong it would still be more impressive than Whitebeard's crew who only had five people that posed a threat (Whitebeard, Marco, Ace, Jozu, and Vista). In fact most pirate crews tend to be top heavy with the Captain plus his top three or four guys being the only real threats.

• Mr Love likes this

WZhSNm9.jpg

Spoiler Top 20 Anime

Spoiler Top 20 Manga

Spoiler Top 20 Western Comics

#39 Fulmine

Fulmine

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 20,913 posts

Posted 02 October 2018 - 02:14 AM

I think Orochi might just be one of the Calamities (''King'').

Though I have the feel that he will just be Spandam LOL

#40 Locormus

Locormus

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 518 posts
  • LocationBehind bars..

Posted 02 October 2018 - 04:14 AM

Honestly even if Kaido, the 3 Calamities, and the 3 Supernovas are the only crew members that are really strong it would still be more impressive than Whitebeard's crew who only had five people that posed a threat (Whitebeard, Marco, Ace, Jozu, and Vista). In fact most pirate crews tend to be top heavy with the Captain plus his top three or four guys being the only real threats.

Just like the SH's basically: Luffy, Zoro, Sanji, Jinbe (if he isn't dead). But then you get into that weird range where Franky, Nami and Brook hover between good and bad days..

That being said, Doflamingo only had one good guy in Pica and that girl with the toy-fruit allowed him to subdue a country. So it doesn't always add up, even when there are technically three commanders..

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users