51 replies to this topic

#41 D.Hyuga

D.Hyuga

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,006 posts

Posted 02 October 2018 - 05:07 AM

^

Don't forget that DD pirates fought not only SH but ridiculous amount of NW pirates too.

Vergo, Pica, Trebol, Diamante, Lao G, Senor, Machvise, Dellinger, Gladius, Buffalo, Baby, Monet, Sugar, Jora

vs

Sanji, Zoro, Brook, Jinbe, Franky, Nami, Robin, Chopper, Usop.

And I didn't took into consideration CC and Viola as they are not core members of DD pirates.

#42 Fulmine

Fulmine

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 20,913 posts

Posted 02 October 2018 - 05:51 AM

If the Art fruit is Vergo's it would have been completely different LOL

Jola should have eaten the Ton fruit and Mach Vise should have been a normal fighter like Lao G, Senor and Dellinger.

And DD family is still at least the 6th-7th strongest pirate crew now (after Yonkou, Luffy's Grand Fleet and maybe remnant of WB pirates).

But yeah, at this point most crews are top-heavy. Also the mid-tier and below of the crew would just engage in battle royal or gag scenes and stuffs. Only the top guys have the privilege of 1vs1 fights

Spoiler Favorite male characters in manga/hwa/hua

#43 captain kidd

captain kidd

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,432 posts

Posted 02 October 2018 - 02:13 PM

If the Art fruit is Vergo's it would have been completely different LOL

Jola should have eaten the Ton fruit and Mach Vise should have been a normal fighter like Lao G, Senor and Dellinger.

And DD family is still at least the 6th-7th strongest pirate crew now (after Yonkou, Luffy's Grand Fleet and maybe remnant of WB pirates).

But yeah, at this point most crews are top-heavy. Also the mid-tier and below of the crew would just engage in battle royal or gag scenes and stuffs. Only the top guys have the privilege of 1vs1 fights

You think the new wb crew could beat the dd crew?

captain "Nostradamus" kidd
banner.png

#44 Fulmine

Fulmine

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 20,913 posts

Posted 03 October 2018 - 01:30 AM

You think the new wb crew could beat the dd crew?

Not sure but that's why I wrote 6th-7th. I'd say DD family has bigger chance at 70/30.

Marco, Jozu and Vista could fight DD and I need to see more of the other 11 Commanders to know if they can handle Pica and the haxes. If they are Oven, Daifuku and Perosperos level then they are likely can. BUt yeah, toy and art fruits are too powerful, which is why Oda gagscened them

#45 Mr Love

Mr Love

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 27 posts
  • LocationYou'll get nothing out of me! Good day sir!

Posted 05 October 2018 - 01:33 PM

Well we finally got a glimpse of the other top commanders and it appears neither of them are a lady, so the " king and queen " theory can be put to rest now. I'm betting both of them are just as strong as jack ( maybe stronger? ) or slightly weaker.

#46 Abaroxa

Abaroxa

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,039 posts

Posted 05 October 2018 - 04:09 PM

Well we finally got a glimpse of the other top commanders and it appears neither of them are a lady, so the " king and queen " theory can be put to rest now. I'm betting both of them are just as strong as jack ( maybe stronger? ) or slightly weaker.

You underestimate Odas trolling capabilities.
One of the other 2 calamities will be the strongest newkama in the world aka the queen. Hahaha, I can see it as clear as day.

#47 Mr Love

Mr Love

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 27 posts
  • LocationYou'll get nothing out of me! Good day sir!

Posted 06 October 2018 - 05:31 PM

You underestimate Odas trolling capabilities.
One of the other 2 calamities will be the strongest newkama in the world aka the queen. Hahaha, I can see it as clear as day.

One of them could be a buff amazon... snu snu ;)

#48 Abaroxa

Abaroxa

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,039 posts

Posted 08 October 2018 - 08:00 AM

If all the three calamities are the same strength as katakuri then that would compensate the lack of strong fighters.
So far the BM pirates crew wins against the beast pirates.

BM < kaido
Sweet commanders < calamities
Ministers > Headliners
Fighters and homies > gifters

#49 D.Hyuga

D.Hyuga

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,006 posts

Posted 08 October 2018 - 08:54 AM

Put BM=Kaido

#50 Fulmine

Fulmine

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 20,913 posts

Posted 08 October 2018 - 10:19 AM

Put BM=Kaido

As long as he doesn't have sake thirst pang which makes him go rampaging every few days

#51 captain kidd

captain kidd

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,432 posts

Posted 11 October 2018 - 05:40 PM

If all the three calamities are the same strength as katakuri then that would compensate the lack of strong fighters.
So far the BM pirates crew wins against the beast pirates.

BM < kaido
Sweet commanders < calamities
Ministers > Headliners
Fighters and homies > gifters

lol wrong dude.

you forgot the "Captain's rule of OP"- C=S therefore C1 V C2 = S1 v S2

C= crew's total strength and S= the strongest member of that crew.

so- a battle between crew 1 and crew 2 is ACTUALLY a battle between the strongest member of crew 1 vs the strongest member of crew 2.

since BM is weaker then kiadou, kiadou's crew is stronger. Its math dude.

Put BM=Kaido

well since kaidou is the strongest pirate......and bm isnt..... i would say you are wrong in your math.....

Well we finally got a glimpse of the other top commanders and it appears neither of them are a lady, so the " king and queen " theory can be put to rest now. I'm betting both of them are just as strong as jack ( maybe stronger? ) or slightly weaker.

I for one am glad to see pica's dad is doing well for himself. I sure am curious though how his son meet up with DD. And I wonder what that would be like if DD ever double crossed kiadou.

kiadou "oh no my smile stopped coming, king i need you to go to DR and kill the DD crew."

king "um.......about that....you see there is this guy there......"

kiadou "you may leave your son alive"

but seriously though. did Oda really run out of character design? or is that actually pica's dad? or is pica such a forgettable character that oda wanted a second go around to see if he could make it work?

captain "Nostradamus" kidd
banner.png

#52 Fulmine

Fulmine

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 20,913 posts

Posted 14 October 2018 - 01:30 AM

Maybe Pica's dad/brother/sister was the reason DD and Kaidou cooperated in the first place LOL

Network sure is important in business hahaha

• captain kidd likes this

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users