• Please log in to reply
134 replies to this topic

#121 captain kidd

captain kidd

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,607 posts

Posted 08 February 2019 - 10:07 AM

What it was said in the manga that BB used fate to pick his commanders ship numbers?!?!?! Oh I am sorry dude just link to the page and this whole debate is over.

(Until I have that link I will continue though)

Ok how is one arm Jozu stronger than Marco? How come it was Marco and the remnants not jozu? And as I have said before, jozu would of been stomped on by kizaru. Marco made it out alive he did 10× better then jozu would of done.

Ya I agree but I have a really low opinion of pre ts BB I always thought someone like zoro or Burgess would be a really bad opponent for him.

Wait what?!?! So you dont think Burgess and shiellew are competing for 1st and 2nd strongest? That is a level of underestimating Burgess that has left the realm of bad reading and entered the land of just plain mean spirited. Burgess has a wave motion (lol surge) elbow attack that is almost as powerful as king punch, he can jump off a mountain a move that impressed kola, and he is one of the very few characters to have melee so strong it can fly. He is probably stronger then jimbe now.
Oh so like I was saying, if your theory is shiellew is zoro's opponent and zoro is the 2nd strongest therefore shiellew's position must be the same. Then my retort to that is= zoro isnt #2 anymore, jimbe is, and the same logic applies to jimbe, he is the 2nd strongest behind only luffy therefore he will have to fight the 2nd strongest in the bb crew and that is burgess.

Iva got low diffed because he sucks. His death wink is garbage, surge elbow is not garbage. It is comparable to king punch. So while death wink can open a small hole in magellan's poison Burgess could blow it all away. Also as we have seen Burgess has top tier leg strength so he can just jump away. While iva on the other hand got close and tired to best Magellan with hand to hand combat, which is stupid because iva sucks at that too.

We have no proof of that. Let's look at their historic record.
Burgess jumped in to fight ace (not smart but he tried to help) he fought in the Colosseum (smart, if it wasnt for sabo he would of probably won) he stayed back and attacked luffy (smart luffy has a df worth stealing....no he doesnt but it is better than the invisible fruit) he played possum and let sabo get close to him (kinda smart) and after getting near mortally injured he hid away on a cargo ship and accidentally discovered the RA secret hide out. He called for a doctor and an assault team. (Hidding away was smart)
Shiellew- he is considered magellan's equal, and even better because Magellan works less hours. Yet he was captured and put in prison (stupid, he should of never gotten out) he offered to help Magellan and imiditslly betrayed Magellan (smart) he hitched his wagon to BB and helped him get to level 6 (stupid, BB is a clown who should of died there, escape while you can dude) he then ate the invisible fruit (stupid. This is one of the worst fruit in OP, freaking CoO exists you moron)

So who really is the stupid one? Burgess who has lost a few battles, or shiellew who knowingly ate a shit fruit and allowed his equal to imprison him in an inescapable prison..... you tell me.... also I am still not over the fact he ate the invisible fruit. I can forgive people eating df because most of the time they probably dont know what they are getting.... but... he knew exactly what the invisible fruit was....he killed the user...

Sure does rank the priests. Or are you telling me the preists were assigned challenge difficulty? Like Enel said "ok you will have a challenge that has a 25% chance of survival. Ohm you get 0%" no the preists designed these challenges them selves and the reason they have different survival levels is because of the weakness of the preists.
I mean.... they are death matches after all right? So if you had a 25% chance of beating me in a fight but a 0% chance of beating Mike Tyson I a fight, is it fair to say you know who is stronger?

I am talking about ranking. See my intro to the list "every arc has a ranking method" they dont have to be numbers and they dont have to be ranking power exactly. But if you are going to tell me the cp0 power ranking wants accurate in determining who was stronger then who...... then you are a liar.... I dont think you are going to tell me Khalifa could solo lucci. (Maybe kiadou though)

Like I said dont have to be numbers just some system to tell us fans who is stronger.

Idk I guess splitting an island counts for something. Wb wasnt fast at all so there is a point where oda favors strength over speed.

80-90% is still an unacceptable level of damage to hit rebecca and have her live. As I have already said it took luffy 0% of his effort to best her. 20% of bartolomeo's barrier punch should be around the same power as the jet stomp that galdius shook off. And there us no way rebecca is surviving a single jet stomp when a jet stomp KOed sai.

How did they know cavendish's durability? Probably how a hunter knows how many bullets it takes to bring down a deer. Gladius was able to survive cavendish's hakuba rampage so he is clearly smart.

Ok but because you can survive something would you instead turn and beg and whine to someone you hate to save you? I mean dont forget, Cavendish didnt even try to get away from the explosion, he was sitting right there begging Bartolomeo to help him.

captain "Nostradamus" kidd
banner.png

#122 Fulmine

Fulmine

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 21,376 posts

Posted 08 February 2019 - 04:26 PM

What it was said in the manga that BB used fate to pick his commanders ship numbers?!?!?! Oh I am sorry dude just link to the page and this whole debate is over.

The fate thing.

Ok how is one arm Jozu stronger than Marco?

Jozu wasn't always one arm. Are you trolling?

And as I have said before, jozu would of been stomped on by kizaru. Marco made it out alive he did 10× better then jozu would of done.

Only because of his fruit. Match-ups matter

Ya I agree but I have a really low opinion of pre ts BB I always thought someone like zoro or Burgess would be a really bad opponent for him.

Too bad he's stronger. That's why he's the captain and that's why only he got to fight Ace

has a wave motion (lol surge) elbow attack that is almost as powerful as king punch

LOL no. That's all Burgess can do where as King Punch was only contained by Barty's barrier. When there's nothing blocking it, even the mini version destroyed Pica statue's upper body which is way bigger than those small buildings Burgess demolished

he can jump off a mountain a move that impressed kola

Koala...

and he is one of the very few characters to have melee so strong it can fly

What?

Oh so like I was saying, if your theory is shiellew is zoro's opponent and zoro is the 2nd strongest therefore shiellew's position must be the same. Then my retort to that is= zoro isnt #2 anymore, jimbe is, and the same logic applies to jimbe, he is the 2nd strongest behind only luffy therefore he will have to fight the 2nd strongest in the bb crew and that is burgess.

Only that current power level isn't necessarily the same once we got to BB arc.

Also I never match up Jinbe and Burgess. Franky can also be helmman LOL

His death wink is garbage, surge elbow is not garbage

His death wink helps block Kizaru's laser. Burgess is fodder who can't even deal with Sabo's meager flame, the same fruit you shit on so much.

he fought in the Colosseum (smart, if it wasnt for sabo he would of probably won)

He just entered a tournament for fodders.

he played possum and let sabo get close to him (kinda smart) and after getting near mortally injured he hid away on a cargo ship and accidentally discovered the RA secret hide out. He called for a doctor and an assault team. (Hidding away was smart)

The dude outright admitted he was unconscious and just lucky LOL

Yet he was captured and put in prison (stupid, he should of never gotten out)

He just ''lost'' to Magellan. That has nothing to do with smartness

he hitched his wagon to BB and helped him get to level 6 (stupid, BB is a clown who should of died there, escape while you can dude)

And now he became a famous pirate under 1 of 4 Emperors and he can kill as he wants

he then ate the invisible fruit (stupid. This is one of the worst fruit in OP, freaking CoO exists you moron)

Not seeing things is still a disadvantage. CoO can tell location and intention but you wouldn't know if your enemy is wearing sea stone and by blocking that attack you predict you might come into contact with it and lose for example.

So who really is the stupid one? Burgess who has lost a few battles, or shiellew who knowingly ate a shit fruit and allowed his equal to imprison him in an inescapable prison..... you tell me.... also I am still not over the fact he ate the invisible fruit. I can forgive people eating df because most of the time they probably dont know what they are getting.... but... he knew exactly what the invisible fruit was....he killed the user...

Burgess.

Sure does rank the priests. Or are you telling me the preists were assigned challenge difficulty? Like Enel said "ok you will have a challenge that has a 25% chance of survival. Ohm you get 0%" no the preists designed these challenges them selves and the reason they have different survival levels is because of the weakness of the preists.

It's the combination of the challenge and the one running it

I am talking about ranking. See my intro to the list "every arc has a ranking method" they dont have to be numbers and they dont have to be ranking power exactly. But if you are going to tell me the cp0 power ranking wants accurate in determining who was stronger then who...... then you are a liar.... I dont think you are going to tell me Khalifa could solo lucci. (Maybe kiadou though)

Jabra>Kaku

80-90% is still an unacceptable level of damage to hit rebecca and have her live. As I have already said it took luffy 0% of his effort to best her. 20% of bartolomeo's barrier punch should be around the same power as the jet stomp that galdius shook off. And there us no way rebecca is surviving a single jet stomp when a jet stomp KOed sai.

yes, best her, not knocking her out LOL

Barty said he used 20% when?

Sai wasn't KO. He was thrown into the water

How did they know cavendish's durability? Probably how a hunter knows how many bullets it takes to bring down a deer. Gladius was able to survive cavendish's hakuba rampage so he is clearly smart.

Deer is a well-documented animals. Cavey isn't

Ok but because you can survive something would you instead turn and beg and whine to someone you hate to save you? I mean dont forget, Cavendish didnt even try to get away from the explosion, he was sitting right there begging Bartolomeo to help him.

Cavey doesn't hate Barty that much. It's just some stupid rivalry thing between pirates. It's not even Zolo-Sanji level much less some grudge huge enough to pass being scratchless.

I can totally survive a stab from a knife (on certain place on my body that isn't too life-threatening). Doesn't mean I would want to test my body though

Spoiler Favorite male characters in manga/hwa/hua

#123 Nintendocat

Nintendocat

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 822 posts
  • Location, Location, Location

Posted 11 February 2019 - 07:32 PM

Graphic with the info from Vivre Card Book 6: Jaya and Fishman Island

#124 capu

capu

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,035 posts
  • LocationGermany

Posted 12 February 2019 - 02:36 AM

Imo the least interesting Databook as of late. Even the info about BB and his crew seems to be a simple summary of what we already know with only tiny tidbits of added information imo (like past bounties). The rest seems so blabla.. Best databooks imo so far where the ones about the SN, there we got a lot of side info, we did not have beforehand, if u ask me.  

#125 Fulmine

Fulmine

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 21,376 posts

Posted 12 February 2019 - 03:44 AM

Next card is interesting though.

Spoiler Favorite male characters in manga/hwa/hua

#126 capu

capu

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,035 posts
  • LocationGermany

Posted 12 February 2019 - 04:34 AM

Next card is interesting though.

Dont know whether i understand u correctly, u mean the next cards (ergo next Databook)? If so i totally agree.

#127 captain kidd

captain kidd

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,607 posts

Posted 14 February 2019 - 04:50 PM

So..... no link?

He is now isnt he? Unless he can do what peros did and make an arm out of diamond. I know they have different fruit but idk maybe it will work that way.......I am getting off track... the main take away is jozu currently only has one arm. But fine, let's for some reason look at the past. What has jozu done to prove he is a better fighter then Marco? Please keep in mind Marco didnt lose an arm in the WB war and jozu did....

Wait what? Match ups and df? Neither of those make sense. 1st off saying "because of df" is a non arguement. The df is part of their DNA that is like me saying I could beat you in basket ball and you responding "ya because you are 7 feet tall" that's a non arguement. As for match ups. How is kizaru a worse match up for jozu? Because jozu is weaker than Marco. That's the only reason I see.

You are right bad comparison. Guess I should settle for him clashing with sabo, losing his armor sucks but it isnt a lose by far. You could argue that sabo was only trying to stop Burgess but that is ridiculous, why would sabo hold back at all? If sabo could blow Burgess away he would of, that is how the game works.

Ya she is sabo's friend who has seen him in action. Possibly even dragon. That's like saying nami isnt a good source. If nami saw someone do something luffy and zoro do all the time do you think she would be impressed?

Ya flying melee isnt that common yet. Iva was the first with his wink then vergo with his demon bamboo then king punch and finally Burgess. It isnt that common. Swordsmanship flying slashes are but flying melee hasnt ever been.

Franky who is the 5th strongest? (Luffy jimbe zoro sanji....wow franky is low on the list) so you think Burgess is 5th strongest? Give me a break I dont think you actually think that....

It helped block what?!?!?!?!?! Are you talking about the time iva used his wink to push luffy out of the way of a laser?

It was supposed to be the strongest fighters from all over. And a VA entered. Bartolomeo, chinjoa, diamante then. There were some strong guys in there.

Like I said, the hidding away on a ship was smart. While being half dead, finding a way to hide his massive body in a way that the super secret RA's number 2 wouldnt find it!!!!! THAT is smart. I am not saying he knew he was hidding on the RA ship. I am saying his decision to hide was smart, and he hid very very well because of the fact he wasnt found. Those are smart choices.

He didn't lose to Magellan. He was considered magellan's equal and it was never said they fought. I will admit I am wrong if there is evidence they fought but from what we have seen he went quietly into the unknown level of a prison that never had a non df escape.

Ya and Forrest gump became a billionaire because he was fishing during a storm. Sometimes stupid decisions pay off. That doesnt make the decision any less stupid. He went back go level 6 with a group that was just one shot by Magellan. How can you defend that idea?
If you were in the middle of running away from the cops, and you saw a cop knock me out in a single hit, would you help me up then run into a police station to help me punch a that cop again?
NO the smart call is escaping on your own.

Ya location and attack are enough. Just dodge the damn attack. And are you seriously going to tell me put of all the amazing df we have seen in OP that is a df worth having?

You said losing a battle is not stupid. You said shiellew losing to Magellan qasnt a negative. What has Burgess done that is stupider then following a loser who was just one shot into level 6 of ID?

What so you are under the impression that the preists didnt design the challenge themself? They got to upper yard and enel was like
"Om ohm you are the swamp guy, set up swamps"
Ohm "shit.... can I please be the string guy?"
Enel "no you are the swamp guy"
"Hey, I will trade him iron"
Enel "ok fine ohm you can be either swamp or iron"
Ohm "ok fine I will be iron"
Enel "ok your challenge will involve setting up a massive iron cage"
Ohm "sweet!!! No one will escape that is awesome"
Enel "oh and for swamp you will just set up swamp clouds and hope people fall into them"
"Trade back?"
Ohm "nope!!!!"

Hahahaha no the wolf is not stronger then the guy who split the tower. Kaku was the one trusted with the key after all.

He sat on her..... there is literally nothing she could of done. If luffy had a knife on him instead of a ramen box he could of slit her throat.

Ok why is jet stomp 20% as strong as barrier pistol? well let's look at it. Luffy's jet stomp sent gladius back a little, he didnt lose any blood, no visible injuries, gladius was up and running again in no time. Barrier punch knocked gladius out cold. So the question is how many of luffy's zero damage stomps do you think it would take to knock out Gladius like Bartolomeo did? 5? I would say at least 5 jet stomps would be needed to knock out gladius the same way barrier punch did, which is where I got 20%. Honestly it was probably too modest, it is far more likely it would take more than 10 jet stomps to do want one barrier punch did.

Luffy hit sai so hard his eyes went white and he coughed out blood, and yes was sent out flying. Gladius was sent a few feet backwards but not too far because his subsequent attack was still well within range of luffy. His eyes weren't apparently injured he didnt spit out blood. Maybe because his mouth was covered... oh..... and the attack that hit sai wasnt a jet stomp it was a normal kick..... so by the laws of manga that says named attacks are stronger... galdius got the much stronger attack and took it far far better where sai was taken out of the fight.

Ya it wouldnt be testing his body. Cavendish was unable to in anyway dodge the attack? He couldn't run away? He couldn't block it? Very confusing....

banner.png

#128 Enbima

Enbima

Warrior

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,001 posts
  • LocationGourmet World

Posted 06 March 2019 - 03:46 AM

https://dawnofonepie...-starter-set-2/

LOL no gravitiy Fruit for Fujitora.....

• Oben likes this

To be effective In combat, a warrior must not feel for his enemy. Close your heart to their desperation. Close your heart for their suffering. The road ahead is long and unforgiving. No place for a boy. You must be a warrior.

- Goku to Gohan.

stop dreaming

#129 Oben

Oben

♪~

• Blessed by Uglypuff
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,074 posts

User's Awards

Posted 06 March 2019 - 05:51 AM

https://dawnofonepie...-starter-set-2/

LOL no gravitiy Fruit for Fujitora.....

There's no explanation that it's not a gravity fruit, so it's still one in my book. DF are often named after sounds (like Ace's not being named after fire, but the sound of fire), and this can easily be the sound of gravity (i.e. thonnk ^^).

• Raiden likes this

#130 D.Hyuga

D.Hyuga

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,102 posts

Posted 06 March 2019 - 08:19 AM

Or his sword is having df.

#131 Timppafin93

Timppafin93

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 106 posts

Posted 06 March 2019 - 08:35 AM

Or his sword is having df.

Could be, but its more likely that Fujitora has it.

Funkfreed and Lassoo are so far only weapons with df powers and both has zoan types df ("Elephant" sword and "Dog" gun) unless i'm forgetting someone (not counting non-canon weapons)

#132 Nintendocat

Nintendocat

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 822 posts

Posted 11 March 2019 - 09:06 PM

Current height comparison.

Zmd1QpLrml_zyPxPxOwis9QrI1jM3qWk7iWmPYo8

#133 capu

capu

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,035 posts
  • LocationGermany

Posted 12 March 2019 - 02:08 AM

https://thelibraryof...ew-information/

well seems like the NN spots 11 and 12 were fake (although it is still possible according to arthur that the ar spots beyond 13....but i somehow doubt it).....who counts ships as nakama? thats like calling the orange tree nakama.... kind  of stupid imo (no matter whether there is a deep connection between the SHs and the ships to call a thing nakama still is outright retarded in my eyes....)

sadly...

i sure hoped for there to be a logia to join..... 

seems like a far more interesting databook, although the nakama thing really downgrades it....

Tsuru, Garp and Sengoku being a powerbase within the marines seemed clear since War and makes me wonder whether they are still in "relationship" nowadays, or whether Garp and Sengoku have made more of a distance to be there by simply not really interferring with the marines anymore ohter than building up the next gen.

Edited by capu, 12 March 2019 - 02:10 AM.

#134 captain kidd

captain kidd

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,607 posts

Posted 12 March 2019 - 06:17 PM

No height for kiadou?

Also I cant help but notice that aplozo is roughly the same height and a very similar build to WB...... is he the new worlds strongest man?

Also no height for weevel?

Also isnt it weird how tall pekoms is? I know we found out about this in wci, but it still is weird, he seems like he should he teddy beat sized...

banner.png

#135 Nintendocat

Nintendocat

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 822 posts

Posted 12 March 2019 - 06:23 PM

No height for kiadou?

Also I cant help but notice that aplozo is roughly the same height and a very similar build to WB...... is he the new worlds strongest man?

Also no height for weevel?

Do they have Vivre cards yet?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users