#2 PunkHazard

PunkHazard

Exorcist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,153 posts
  • LocationRight over there -->

Posted 13 September 2018 - 01:07 PM

Kinda excited for the bird guy he’s definitely like the 4th stringeat in the class. Cant say i really care for anyone in class B

#3 Fulmine

Fulmine

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 21,158 posts

Posted 13 September 2018 - 01:20 PM

Seriously? 13 pages? And no info about Horikoshi being ill or anything...Or is this WSJ's strategy to prolong BnHA as it's the best replacement for One Piece in new era?

Momo and Itsuka BEST GIRLS!

Moria vs Ichibei LOL

• Tokoya and Jekkusormi like this

Spoiler Favorite male characters in manga/hwa/hua

#4 Jekkusormi

Jekkusormi

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 773 posts

Posted 13 September 2018 - 02:02 PM

Good, we get all fights. And I actually hope we get to see Aizawa pointing the flaws in other team like he did for team 1.

Kuroiro was kinda careless going 1v4 but I guess others are pretty close. Hakagure actually counters him by illumimating herself but there was no way that Kuroiro knew that.

Any bets whos gonna win this one and with what numbers? For me this is kinda hard since Manga is too bizzare for me to even guess his quirk and Kinoko has a few possibilities what she could do. So my bet is B wins this one but only with 1 survivor, no idea who.

17.jpg

#5 Baks

Baks

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,934 posts

Posted 13 September 2018 - 02:07 PM

Kinda excited for the bird guy he’s definitely like the 4th stringeat in the class. Cant say i really care for anyone in class B

You mean Tokoyami, yeah he is cool.

Though I think he maybe the fifth or sixth strongest in class 1B behind Bakugou, Shouto, Deku and maybe Kirishima and possibly Iida.

I personally cannot wait for him to say "Quote the raven never more." at some point in this series.

Besides if Tokoyami's hero gig doesn't pan out for him, he has probably got a back up job of being a NFL mascot in Baltimore. XP

#6 Ajh77

Ajh77

Mage

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,319 posts
  • LocationCrashing into the sky as I fall from the sea

Posted 13 September 2018 - 07:06 PM

I like that the fights are getting fleshed out.

I'm hyped for Black Fallen Angel!  Toko and Kuo gonna make one heck of a duo down the road.

This fight will be determined by whoever can outdo the other in terms of strategy and tactics between Momo and Kendo.  Momo gonna have the better overall plan but Kendo gonna make up for it by making good decisions in the moment.

I also liked Froppy's, "I was basically the key to my team's success and I performed fairly well overall, but I could have been smoother" lol

• Tokoya, Raiden, /2aw and 1 other like this

pq1sg.jpg

Sajin Komamura - "I won't tell you not to hate me. I won't tell you not to bear a grudge against me. All I ask is that you don't sacrifice yourself for the sake of revenge. If you were to do that, and I were to lose you, like you lost your friend, it would break my heart."

Tousen Kaname - "...Thank you...Komamura."

#7 Raiden

Raiden

That Zoro Fan Dude

• Blessed by Uglypuff
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,782 posts
  • LocationA really dark Pit...

Posted 14 September 2018 - 02:15 AM

Yeah it's a great Chapüter and I love to see more from my boy Tokoyami <3  :wub:

He is so cool I am excited for his new Move! Hawks + Tokoyami is just perfect  :aww:  I hope we will get a flashback to his internshi there at some point ^^ :D Or a flashback like Kirishimas we got in the Yakuza Arc.

• Tokoya likes this

President and Founder of the Roronoa Zoro Fanclub

9958384cd25b54e19f67b0e862a0d3b6.jpg

Spoiler

#8 Baks

Baks

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,934 posts

Posted 14 September 2018 - 02:30 AM

I am kinda curious to why Tokoyami called Hawks a Black Fallen Angel:

https://www.mangapan...academia/198/14

What does he mean by that?

#9 Jekkusormi

Jekkusormi

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 773 posts

Posted 14 September 2018 - 02:53 AM

I am kinda curious to why Tokoyami called Hawks a Black Fallen Angel:

https://www.mangapan...academia/198/14

What does he mean by that?

He meant Hawks helped him come up with Fallen Black Angel
  • Raiden and Chillman like this

17.jpg

#10 Fenrix

Fenrix

Hime

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,784 posts

Posted 14 September 2018 - 11:58 AM

Wow, this fight is shaping up to look good  :o  I didn't expect that.

Looking forward to see how Kendo and Yaoyorozu will pit their minds against each other. I love both of them as I think they're great examples of strong female leads so really excited to see Kendo's full capabilities with her great leadership skills and whether Yaoyorozu's decision making skills have improved (also, kinda excited to see if we'll get any compliments from Todoroki to Momo after the fight  :aww:  :P )

Also interested in Tokoyami's Black Fallen Angel techniques, although I think it's weird that he didn't already assume that the Kuro dude would use Tokoyami's dark shadow against him considering this dude's quirk is literally being able to use things that are black, lol. These lines were sooooo edgelord :laugh: :

Tokoyami: "So, you too understand the majesty of the abyss."

Kuroiro: "Hehe... I live in darkness." 

Could care less about invisible girl and laser dude. 

Edited by Fenrix, 14 September 2018 - 12:01 PM.

• Tokoya, Raiden and Ajh77 like this

#11 Shin

Shin

Ultimate Survivor

• Moderators
  • 1,975 posts
  • LocationUnder a bridge

Posted 17 September 2018 - 09:41 AM

Really exciting set up for the 2nd battle. So we finally got to see what this Shihai's quirk is from Class B. His design always interested me so I was curious what his quirk would be. I like how he is kind of a natural counter to Tokoyami's shadow quirk and you can tell the author put a lot of thought into how to set up these matches. Also I like how before the fight the two of them bonded a bit from their love of "darkness", lol.

Also I like how Momo and Kendou will be facing off in this round and given Kendou's challenge they will probably have a detailed fight too. Outside of the mushroom girl from Class B and Aoyama from A this round feels like a lot of similar characters facing off. Kendou and Momo being the two beauties connected to their internship together, Shihai and Tokoyami both being related to darkness and shadows, and then Hagakure and Manga from B having the strangest quirks in one being invisible and the other having a head that is made up of manga panels, haha. I am really interested in seeing what his quirk does exactly.

• Raiden likes this

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users