Chaps out:

http://read.powerman...n/0/919/page/01

#2 Baks

Baks

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,843 posts

Posted 28 September 2018 - 01:03 AM

I must say that I didn't really care for this time travelling reveal at the end of this chapter.

It just feels so cheap and convulted tbh.

#3 noriyuk1

noriyuk1

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 12 posts

Posted 28 September 2018 - 01:03 AM

Cheers to the guys that predicted time travel.

• Mr Love likes this

#4 Fulmine

Fulmine

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 20,913 posts

Posted 28 September 2018 - 01:05 AM

powermanga caught up? Last time I checked they were like 50 chapters behind...

I can't access the link...got error 524 non-live version... The Internet is still working fine though cause other websites are okay...

Spoiler Favorite male characters in manga/hwa/hua

#5 Baks

Baks

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,843 posts

Posted 28 September 2018 - 01:08 AM

powermanga caught up? Last time I checked they were like 50 chapters behind...

I can't access the link...got error 524 non-live version... The Internet is still working fine though cause other websites are okay...

Just read it on Mangatail like I did, if the other link isn't working.

#6 Fulmine

Fulmine

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 20,913 posts

Posted 28 September 2018 - 01:29 AM

OH, I can read it now. Guess too many people makes the server unstable?

Anw, so I got it right. They came from the past LOL Hope Oda can handle time travel execution, cause off the top of my head, among the WSJ series I have read only Psyren managed to pull this can of worm off...

LOLWUT? Shogun is scared of a curse? Spandam of Wano coming...

And he uses 2-sword style? Zolo has 9 with Asura, you know. Nine shadows my foot, it would be Zolo's Asura's shadows and he would lead the samurai as he promised Luffy.

Another dude falling asleep mid-talk. His design and name are a bit cool though. I normally don't like pompadour but he reminds me of Shaman King's certain someone and then his vibe just somehow puts it together well.

O-kiku is Kin'emon's faction as expected...Zolo is wary of her which is good.

I feel like Speed is tricking Tama. Whenever there's a panel of a character's face without dialogue it's either:

-Author doesn't know what to put there so he just draws facial expression for sake of filling the page

-something fishy with that character

After all being able to tame Zoan is too useful...

Anyone here read Law of Ueki? There's a dude with the power of turning haiku poem into reality. If Oden's wife has the same DF power then her prophecy...

Oda starts to put more complicated powers into his manga really. Before he was a simple guys with Zoan, funny and witty powers like rubber, or straight-forward elemental powers like Logia. But now? Time travel, dimension with the Book fruit, potentially reality warping and shit.

• Raiden and Kid Frost like this

#7 gametaka

gametaka

The Prophet

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,024 posts
  • Locationplace of longest yard.

Posted 28 September 2018 - 01:59 AM

How come momonosuke come from the past?

Spoiler spoiler for everything

[/spoiler]

#8 Fulmine

Fulmine

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 20,913 posts

Posted 28 September 2018 - 02:18 AM

Kaidou has been on Wano for 20 years? Did any of his loss/capture happen during this time?

#9 legendisback

legendisback

Pirate

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 38 posts
  • LocationNorway

Posted 28 September 2018 - 02:18 AM

total bs !!!

#10 Enbima

Enbima

Warrior

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,897 posts
  • LocationGourmet World

Posted 28 September 2018 - 02:57 AM

Haha zoro is gone. Im 100% sure that he wont meet sanjino until his bounty gets higher than sanjus.

Kiku being a cala just died.

Zoro vs shogun incoming.

Edited by Enbima, 28 September 2018 - 02:59 AM.

To be effective In combat, a warrior must not feel for his enemy. Close your heart to their desperation. Close your heart for their suffering. The road ahead is long and unforgiving. No place for a boy. You must be a warrior.

- Goku to Gohan.

stop dreaming

#11 Abaroxa

Abaroxa

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,039 posts

Posted 28 September 2018 - 03:57 AM

This diarreia joke will soon be an important plot nerf to the alliance. So kinemon is sick, Beno aka laws strongest fighter and zoro aka luffys strongest fighter. In addition to the minks still not being here I will predict the first calamity will be hard to defeat because of this nerf and only after 950 will we really see the true extent of the alliance capabilities.
This arc has been foreshadowed since forever so it will beat the record for biggest flashback in the series.

I wonder who are this 9 samurais. Are kinemon and his bunch part of the samurai elites of oden?

Kinemon was impressed with nami capabilities yet he is acquainted with okiku. This is an oda error. Right?

Luffy for once asked the right answers. Since momo is here, is inu here with you?

By the time the minks show up I hope law has given inu a new leg and Marco has given meku one of those unexplainable heals of his.

No one really asked Luffy about the sunny. That annoyed me because Luffy took care of it by hiding it safely.

Sanji group panel was awesome except for the part that sanji looked weird.

Seeing the kids being brainwashed made me realize that Luffy and company will also have to help momo prove that he isn't that bad and opening the borders is actually a good thing. Extra chapters with annoying civilians that can't think logically like in dressrosa and alabasta.

So this chapter proves that kaido has been controlling wano for 20 years. Oda said that kaido and shanks roughly raised to power at the same time yet shanks only met Luffy 12 years ago. This chapter kind of proved that shanks was already a yonko when he met luffy. If not a yonko then at least a candidate.

I will predict reverie next chapter or the one after that depending on the cliffhanger.

Edited by Abaroxa, 28 September 2018 - 03:58 AM.

#12 Magic Man

Magic Man

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,063 posts

Posted 28 September 2018 - 08:08 AM

Wow the crew finally all back together, how long has it been 5 years?

This is what we waited, the crew is back, and we got time travel. This arc is just weird but fun.

#13 Fulmine

Fulmine

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 20,913 posts

Posted 28 September 2018 - 09:26 AM

total bs !!!

what do you think diarrhea is, captain obvious? :huh:

Wow the crew finally all back together, how long has it been 5 years?

This is what we waited, the crew is back, and we got time travel. This arc is just weird but fun.

Zolo missing, you know...dude can't stand to know Sanji's bounty is higher than his. So he goes off to one-shot a Calamity to brag about it.

Then again, when will Luffy give Zolo the Nidai Kitetsu already? Does he wait till Zolo gets jobbed by a Calamity then throw the sword as some plot-device so Zolo can one-shot?

Edited by Fulmine, 28 September 2018 - 09:26 AM.

#14 PunkHazard

PunkHazard

Exorcist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,054 posts
  • LocationRight over there -->

Posted 28 September 2018 - 09:43 AM

Omg time travel? I hope he neans they were frozen in some kind of hyperbolic sleep for 20 years instead of a time machine. Even vegapunk shouldnt have devices that can travel through time and a df with that power is way too overpowered

#15 D.Hyuga

D.Hyuga

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,006 posts

Posted 28 September 2018 - 09:43 AM

So Kishiro is the D, and possible Luffy's cuz.

#16 Fulmine

Fulmine

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 20,913 posts

Posted 28 September 2018 - 10:04 AM

and a df with that power is way too overpowered

Why? Sending people forward in time may be the only power it has. And in that case it's literally useless in combat or changing things or whatever, really.

Don't just assume the user can manipulate time willy-nilly or do anything beyond what we're told yet...

• Raiden likes this

#17 Abaroxa

Abaroxa

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,039 posts

Posted 28 September 2018 - 10:37 AM

Why? Sending people forward in time may be the only power it has. And in that case it's literally useless in combat or changing things or whatever, really.

Don't just assume the user can manipulate time willy-nilly or do anything beyond what we're told yet...

Thought the same thing.

Maybe sending someone forward in time is its utimate move kind of like awakening.

Some fruits are just a different way of doing what haki already does.

Viola fruit allowed her to hear and or see everyone in her set radius king of like CoO

Bobbin fruit allowed him to put people to sleep like CoC.

Maybe this someone with a time fruit can do the same CoO that katakuri was doing. 

#18 PunkHazard

PunkHazard

Exorcist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,054 posts
  • LocationRight over there -->

Posted 28 September 2018 - 10:48 AM

wat other df you know that can only do 1 specific thing? The whole theme of devil fruits is that the more you train them and the more creative you are the more powerful they can be. Now im not sayin it could hop in and out of time weneva it wants but its a fairly reasonable guess that it can do more then jus send people 20 years in the future

The only person i can think of that inly has one specific power is foxy but I assumed we all agreed that if he trained his df more it would have been waaay stronger

Thought the same thing.
Maybe sending someone forward in time is its utimate move kind of like awakening.
Some fruits are just a different way of doing what haki already does.
Viola fruit allowed her to hear and or see everyone in her set radius king of like CoO
Bobbin fruit allowed him to put people to sleep like CoC.
Maybe this someone with a time fruit can do the same CoO that katakuri was doing.

so you saying the fruit would normally allow you to only look in the future but wen its awakened it can send people to the future? Thats a big leap in power and from wat we’ve seen thats not how awakening works. Awakening usually just makes tour power stronger from wat we’ve seen. Not give you a whole new power

Edited by PunkHazard, 28 September 2018 - 10:51 AM.

#19 Chillman

Chillman

Shinigami

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,439 posts

Posted 28 September 2018 - 11:26 AM

Assuming it's the wife, and if it's a devil fruit, it might not be OP because she doesn't train it. It could also be some specific mystical thing. We don't question Merry's spirit, or moon people.

• Raiden likes this

#20 Abaroxa

Abaroxa

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,039 posts

Posted 28 September 2018 - 11:38 AM

wat other df you know that can only do 1 specific thing? The whole theme of devil fruits is that the more you train them and the more creative you are the more powerful they can be. Now im not sayin it could hop in and out of time weneva it wants but its a fairly reasonable guess that it can do more then jus send people 20 years in the future

Buggy,
Alvida,
Bellami,
Streusen,
Senor Pink,
Galdino
Kidd,
Ivankov,
Oven,

so you saying the fruit would normally allow you to only look in the future but wen its awakened it can send people to the future? Thats a big leap in power and from wat we’ve seen thats not how awakening works. Awakening usually just makes tour power stronger from wat we’ve seen. Not give you a whole new power

Not saying. Just assuming.
Laws fruit goes from total control of space to giving immortality  :huh:

Kaidou has been on Wano for 20 years? Did any of his loss/capture happen during this time?

Maybe. Just because he got the country does not mean he has was a yonko all along.

DD had control over dressrosa for 10 years... not a yonko.

Can't forget the fact that kaido has been around for a long time. Some 40 years if im not wrong. Something about him and BM being together with the Rox.

Just realised that maybe the reason Akainu was so worried about wano wasnt because of the samurais but because of the samurais plus the beast pirates. I totally overlooked that option.

Edited by Abaroxa, 28 September 2018 - 11:46 AM.

• Raiden likes this

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users