• Please log in to reply
68 replies to this topic

#61 trafalgarlawisop

trafalgarlawisop

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,981 posts

Posted 02 October 2018 - 08:59 AM

Every time I see Kinemon's toilet humor and Oda actually thinks he is funny...

• Blackody likes this

#62 Grimmjagger

Grimmjagger

Warrior

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,399 posts
  • LocationCaNdY fAcToRy

Posted 02 October 2018 - 11:38 AM

This time travel thing isn't my cup of coffee. I start to think that it will end up like FT and Oda will probably bring those dead characters back to life. Ahem... Ace?

0ad46516cd807f27e344afb947fdf188.gif

"Who the fuck am I to criticize your twisted state of mind?"

#63 trafalgarlawisop

trafalgarlawisop

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,981 posts

Posted 02 October 2018 - 12:12 PM

This time travel thing isn't my cup of coffee. I start to think that it will end up like FT and Oda will probably bring those dead characters back to life. Ahem... Ace?

Anna is  :wub:

• Grimmjagger likes this

#64 captain kidd

captain kidd

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,432 posts

Posted 02 October 2018 - 01:42 PM

On the other hand. On page 15 momo seems kinda angry at Sanji for flirting with kiku and brook holds him back.

Or im wrong and he keeps that old perverted midget away from nami.

Or momo isn't truely evil and he is looking out for sanji while not giving away kiku's secret.
Very tactfull you have to give credit to momo, personally i would just wisper to sanji "dude dont, thats a he" but unlike me, momo probably doesnt want to anger kiku.

Ya i agree time travel is bad news. Although i am so curious why oda used time travel instead of..... the old fashion method of growing old.... did he really want a 10 year old momo that bad?

captain "Nostradamus" kidd
banner.png

#65 Grimmjagger

Grimmjagger

Warrior

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,399 posts
  • LocationCaNdY fAcToRy

Posted 02 October 2018 - 02:54 PM

Anna is  :wub:

Not sure whether Anna is you or are you referring to my signature?

Or momo isn't truely evil and he is looking out for sanji while not giving away kiku's secret.
Very tactfull you have to give credit to momo, personally i would just wisper to sanji "dude dont, thats a he" but unlike me, momo probably doesnt want to anger kiku. 

Ya i agree time travel is bad news. Although i am so curious why oda used time travel instead of..... the old fashion method of growing old.... did he really want a 10 year old momo that bad?

Maybe it'll play a huge factor on this arc? I can't see a reason onto why Oda went with that road tbh.

0ad46516cd807f27e344afb947fdf188.gif

"Who the fuck am I to criticize your twisted state of mind?"

#66 Engal

Engal

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 53 posts

Posted 02 October 2018 - 05:06 PM

Imo seeing as Oda hyped wano, and mentionned Rock, and a new ennemy will be coming, maybe the leader of rock will be there , pulled from the past or the SH will be pulled into the past and will fight against ROCK

#67 D.Hyuga

D.Hyuga

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,006 posts

Posted 02 October 2018 - 05:35 PM

Pulled from past? He is either already on his way to present or captain of LOCKS want show up.

SH going back and fighting crew of BM-Kaido-Shakky-who knows who is O and C is not going to happened.

#68 Fulmine

Fulmine

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 20,913 posts

Posted 03 October 2018 - 01:42 AM

Or Kaidou vs BM vs Rocks and the Alliance will just be taking advantage by steathily destroying here and there.

Spoiler Favorite male characters in manga/hwa/hua

#69 Shin

Shin

Ultimate Survivor

• Moderators
  • 1,907 posts
  • LocationUnder a bridge

Posted 03 October 2018 - 02:37 AM

Okay, I was not expecting time travel. That kind of opens up a TON of possibilities now. All from seeing the Rocks in the prime with Garp and even the possibility of Luffy meeting Roger. I just wonder if this time travel business will be a one off thing Oda wants to do for this "20 year curse" Orochi is scared of that Oden's wife said about the 9 samurai and moonlight, or if it will be something that has lasting impact until the end of the series. I'm going to guess that since 5 of the 9 samurai are there that the other 4 will be made up of characters like Luffy (this is the main reason why he has a sword for this arc I'm guessing), Zoro, Law, and one more person that will get a samurai sword. Characters like Kidd are probably not going to be involved in the Orochi story and will be more involved with Kaidou, but maybe Hawkins might be that other samurai.

Anyway, Oda is such a tease with having Luffy meet Sanji and the others again only for Zoro to leave just before that meeting. I guess we have to wait a little longer until the SHs have a proper reunion. I wonder where Zoro went, like if he left specifically or if he just got lost again like usual. It seems he is aware of Kiku's secret, but with all this time travel stuff I wonder if Zoro has a connection to it, like he is so bad at getting lost he got lost in time, lol. Would allow him to be directly related to Ryuma I guess, who we might see again as well with time travel involved. It was nice to see Robin working as a spy some too. Seeing her get closer to Orochi will be interesting.

Also I found Oda's take on open borders interesting. Seems like Orochi is sort of brainwashing the Wano people to think he saved the country from Oden and stopped foreign invaders by keeping the country closed, but obviously he is working with Kaidou so that is all false. Unless Kaidou is from Wano I suppose, but then does that mean that the closed borders is good or bad? When you compare Japan's history with foreign invaders and closed borders the message feels muddled. Like in Japan's history they fought off the Mongol invaders from taking over Japan as well prevented Europe from colonizing Japan as well. Japan stopping those things and keeping their borders closed is looked at as a point of pride.

But in Wano's case the Mongol invaders represented by Kaidou successfully invaded Wano and sent the country into ruin, so it is a case where they failed to keep their borders closed. Although the country will be liberated by Luffy and others not from Wano, so it is a case of outside forces are going to save the country after other outside invaders destroyed the country. I'm interested in seeing how Oda plays out this story.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users