https://readms.net/r...emia/200/5379/1

#2 Madara D Dragon

Madara D Dragon

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,196 posts

Posted 28 September 2018 - 03:24 AM

Honestly. Why?

The more I read it the more excited I am for the next chapter and the shorter they get! It was just 10 pages!!!

I hate to be cut at such an exciting point, but that is only a sign of how much I'm liking BnHA now.

Loved all the new powers explained today. Comicman is cool, similar to Echoes from JoJo. And I'm not really into pairings and stuff like that in manga but Momo and Todoroki are surely giving a lot of stuff to talk about for those who do. Finally: I'm excited to see what is really Momo going to do now, because those lines on her face in the last panel seem weird. At first I thought he would be using some freezing ability for whatever reason. Who knows, I just need my next chapter (and longer please...).

• Raiden likes this

"You can't take the King Marco_by_Kanomaru.gifon your first turn!!"

FoundeothTrafalgaLafan-clu-----> :aww: 

#3 Jekkusormi

Jekkusormi

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 749 posts

Posted 28 September 2018 - 03:59 AM

Shemage. I like her heroname but still not excited about her powers. Comicman seems interesting.

If I had to guess the outcome it'd be that B wins with 1-2 people captured, maybe Comicman and Shemage being captured since they seem more like support-types.

17.jpg

#4 Fulmine

Fulmine

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 20,913 posts

Posted 28 September 2018 - 05:35 AM

Even less pages...What happened to Horikoshi? Is he sick but doesn't want to take a break and this is the middle option?

The mushrooms didn't cause any damage or negative effect (poison or something) and they are so tiny they merely make a cover on the wall...unless there's enough humid. It is better if she can grow huge mushrooms instantly to block vision or attack instead of wide-range ''decoration''. Hopefully there's more to her Quirk.

Fukidashi is the third after Hidetoshi from Law of Ueki and Echoes in Jojo to make my list of voice-related power users.

LOL at Satou asking the million dollar question: how would this power work in foreign countries?

How tough is tungsten? Normally in manga most mangaka would choose iron or steel to show how strong an attack is...

Last panel is cool!

Spoiler Favorite male characters in manga/hwa/hua

#5 Gobi Todic

Gobi Todic

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 927 posts
  • LocationGermany

Posted 28 September 2018 - 07:03 AM

As far as I know, tungsten is stronger than normal steel and most metals, but more brittle. Some wedding rings are made out of tungsten and they can shatter if they drop, but if it gets stuck on your finger it is extremley hard to cut, which you would do with most rings. Most cutting tools are made out of "softer" metal than tungsten, which is why it's so hard to cut.

• Chillman likes this

#6 PunkHazard

PunkHazard

Exorcist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,054 posts
  • LocationRight over there -->

Posted 28 September 2018 - 09:39 AM

Does anyone remember that girl from 666 satan that had the same power as this Manga Fukidashi guy?

#7 Fenrix

Fenrix

Hime

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,757 posts

Posted 28 September 2018 - 09:39 AM

It grosses me out when I see multiple mushrooms bunched up all close like that so mushroom girl will definitely not become a favorite of mine  :wacko:

But ahhhh, let's talk about how Todoroki is telling everyone that if Class B really wanted to take Momo out, they shouldn't have underestimated her and fight 4 vs 1 instead was so  :aww:

I don't care what others say, but the MomoxTodoroki (Momoroki? Todomo?) ship has sailed  :xD:  :aww:

Edited by Fenrix, 28 September 2018 - 09:41 AM.

• Jekkusormi likes this

#8 Jekkusormi

Jekkusormi

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 749 posts

Posted 28 September 2018 - 11:45 AM

It grosses me out when I see multiple mushrooms bunched up all close like that so mushroom girl will definitely not become a favorite of mine :wacko:

But ahhhh, let's talk about how Todoroki is telling everyone that if Class B really wanted to take Momo out, they shouldn't have underestimated her and fight 4 vs 1 instead was so :aww:

I don't care what others say, but the MomoxTodoroki (Momoroki? Todomo?) ship has sailed :xD: :aww:

All in for Momoroki! If they have highschool dance or what ever it is called they definetely will be pair.

17.jpg

#9 Baks

Baks

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,843 posts

Posted 28 September 2018 - 01:32 PM

Sigh, another short chapter. Though it was a good one, mushroom girl's power seems broken as hell given that she grow them anywhere - even on people body.

It seems to be a nasty quirk since some types of mushrooms are actually pretty poisonous, so I guess she has the potential to possibly poison people.

Manga guy's quirk seems to be weird too, apparently he can create shapes with it.

Yay for the Shoto and Momo moment, Shoto is pretty confident that his future waifu is gonna beat Kendo.

I personally hope that my fave pairing, Mina and Kirishima get some more development too when Deku's match finally starts. Since remember she is on his team.

#10 Ajh77

Ajh77

Mage

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,298 posts
  • LocationCrashing into the sky as I fall from the sea

Posted 28 September 2018 - 07:01 PM

I think this is all going exactly how Kendo wants it to.

It doesn't matter if Kendo wins or loses against Momo because Kendo's team is going to outdo Momo's team.  This is what Kendo planned from the beginning and the other plans were just leading up to this point.

Aoyama is incompetent by himself.  As soon as something doesn't work for him, he panics and squeals.  He can easily be taken out.  The invisible girl's invisibility is easily countered by Shemage's mushrooms (and the fact that you can see her gloves and shoes....), and Tokoyomi has his hands full with the kid who can control Dark Shadow.  This isn't even taking into consideration Comic and how he can completely disrupt any potential teamwork between the three.  The invisible girl's blinding attack does leave a potential way out for them but the odds are definitely against them.

Kendo actually estimated Momo properly and is doing exactly what Todo said she should have done.  Kendo knew she had to separate Momo from her team because her presence significantly increases their overall effectiveness.  With Momo out of the picture, Kendo's team will take out all three of Momo's team and then 4v1 or 3v1 Momo and win the match.

Momo and her team basically lost the moment Toko went scouting.

• DaEvilWithin, Tokoya, JDG973 and 2 others like this

pq1sg.jpg

Sajin Komamura - "I won't tell you not to hate me. I won't tell you not to bear a grudge against me. All I ask is that you don't sacrifice yourself for the sake of revenge. If you were to do that, and I were to lose you, like you lost your friend, it would break my heart."

Tousen Kaname - "...Thank you...Komamura."

#11 DaEvilWithin

DaEvilWithin

What You Need

• Moderators
  • 12,662 posts

User's Awards

3    4      

Posted 28 September 2018 - 11:25 PM

@Ajh77

I like what you're getting at but I'm not sure Kendo's team has enough strength outside of Kendo. Maybe Comic Man can land some strong onamatopeias? I can see Tokoyomi being neutralized, but I can't see him losing. I think Momo has enough time to help.

Aoyama is pretty aimless but he isn't exactly weak. I think that combo may be enough provided Momo wins. Let's not forget that Kendo's team loses their brains if Kendo goes down.

That said I'm rooting for class B! I don't think they'll win because Momo is about due for a big win, but I do think they'll make it close.
  • Tokoya, Raiden and Ajh77 like this

#12 Ajh77

Ajh77

Mage

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,298 posts
  • LocationCrashing into the sky as I fall from the sea

Posted 29 September 2018 - 07:40 AM

@Ajh77

I like what you're getting at but I'm not sure Kendo's team has enough strength outside of Kendo. Maybe Comic Man can land some strong onamatopeias? I can see Tokoyomi being neutralized, but I can't see him losing. I think Momo has enough time to help.

Aoyama is pretty aimless but he isn't exactly weak. I think that combo may be enough provided Momo wins. Let's not forget that Kendo's team loses their brains if Kendo goes down.

That said I'm rooting for class B! I don't think they'll win because Momo is about due for a big win, but I do think they'll make it close.

Tokoyomi is definitely the key for Team A's potential victory.  His physical ability far surpasses everyone else on Kendo's team and there isn't much they could do about it.  The big problem is obviously Kuro.  Since Toko and Aoyama already used their counter once, I doubt it will work again.  Kuro also went after Aoyama first upon getting in contact with Momo's team, so Kendo's team knows to deal with him.  Aoyama is going to be neutralized quickly and that leaves Toko without a way to do much of anything.  Invisible Girl is just....there, I guess lol.  Stuff like this just doesn't give me hope that Momo's team will be able to function together without Momo.  Invisible Girl could blind the enemies with light (which would also force Kuro to come out) and Toko could take out Kuro but I don't know.  

Yeah, you're right about Kendo having the same issue with her team but I think she prepared her team quite well beforehand.  Like on this page with Shemage and Kuro knowing exactly what to look for and how to proceed after that. I think we will get a flashback of Kendo telling them what the true plan is, or when Momo defeats Kendo, Kendo will acknowledge Momo but tell her that she overlooked something.  

I think Momo's big win will come in defeating Kendo 1v1.  It will be a cool little clash and a decent portion of the chapter will focus on their fight.  I just think Kendo is going to get a big win too.  Basically, Momo wins the battle, Kendo wins the war.  It allows both of them to walk away with something and keep the rivalry even.

• DaEvilWithin, JDG973, Fenrix and 1 other like this

pq1sg.jpg

Sajin Komamura - "I won't tell you not to hate me. I won't tell you not to bear a grudge against me. All I ask is that you don't sacrifice yourself for the sake of revenge. If you were to do that, and I were to lose you, like you lost your friend, it would break my heart."

Tousen Kaname - "...Thank you...Komamura."

#13 Shin

Shin

Ultimate Survivor

• Moderators
  • 1,907 posts
  • LocationUnder a bridge

Posted 04 October 2018 - 03:32 AM

Was nice to get an explanation of Muchroom girl's quirk and Manga. Manga's quirk reminded me of Levy from Fairy Tail where she can create words that materialize into literally what the words represent while the word keeps its form. His quirk is a bit more powerful than I was thinking it would be. I was thinking he would be sort of a gag character, but his ability really works well with the mushroom girl's quirk.

Also I really enjoyed seeing Todoroki praise Momo and try to build her up more. I always liked their relationship in the series. Also the do like the friendly rivalry that Momo and Kendou have built up, but man, Kendou has such a great design and personality but she does have a pretty unremarkable quirk, haha. I don't really mind, but it would be neat if she can grow other parts of her body eventually to increase her move set.

The short chapters have been a bit disappointing as well. I hope the author isn't getting sick and a hiatus is coming or something. Maybe he has just been extra busy. For a 200th chapter you would expect a bit more with it though.

• Raiden likes this

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users