"You can't take the King Marco_by_Kanomaru.gifon your first turn!!"

FoundeothTrafalgaLafan-clu-----> :aww: 

#2 bundat

bundat

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 270 posts

Posted 04 October 2018 - 01:14 AM

Damn... I was so hoping this thing I saw on FB was a real spoiler and not fake...  :P

k3ywfo1.jpg

• Gobi Todic, raptor13, dbgetblack and 2 others like this

#3 Madara D Dragon

Madara D Dragon

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,196 posts

Posted 04 October 2018 - 01:25 AM

So many new hints that could lead to furtherbdevelopment and wild theories:
-All the omited stuff
-The Ashura guy from the outskirts (if it was named something has to happen with it)
-The fruit, which could now be in someone else's hands
-Oden's wife, probably coming from Void Century
-The buildup for the upcoming war

Also, Zoro not being there while the story being told, and us not being told about it makes it more likely that somewhere in there there will be an expñanation to who is Zoro's dad. I'm scared bc it can be easily fucked up but I feel lile that's where this is going.

Finally, if they Do wait that long for the attack, reverie will be done for that time so we could have many other strong people joining the fray
  • Raiden and Mr Love like this

"You can't take the King Marco_by_Kanomaru.gifon your first turn!!"

FoundeothTrafalgaLafan-clu-----> :aww: 

#4 PunkHazard

PunkHazard

Exorcist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,054 posts
  • LocationRight over there -->

Posted 04 October 2018 - 01:35 AM

Wait wat was the point of omitting so much of the story? Will we get a flashback later or something? Seems a little redundant if we do since we know how the story ends. That was weird

#5 Fulmine

Fulmine

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 20,913 posts

Posted 04 October 2018 - 02:05 AM

Zolo loves being praised by Chopper confirmed!

#nowomanormanonlyfame

Also Zolo is retarded. He didn't realize Komainu is not under his ass anymore at some point? The gag is funny but too silly to be honest. I guess Jack is in that Wharf and Zolo will solo soon.

That Ashura Douji? Might Zolo learn how to perfect Asura mode from him then? :lol:

So how Orochi framed Kouzuki clan is so long a story Oda omitted it. I guess we will only get it when Momo faced Orochi.

Did I just see silhouettes of ''king'' and ''Queen''?

Toki from Void Century, I guess? And she was the one to pass down Poneglyph-making skills?

@PunkHazard so where is your OP devil fruit that can do several things to time?

Edited by Fulmine, 04 October 2018 - 02:16 AM.

• Raiden likes this

Spoiler Favorite male characters in manga/hwa/hua

#6 capu

capu

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 928 posts
  • LocationGermany

Posted 04 October 2018 - 02:14 AM

Wow this chapter seemed very long and had tons of info. Dont remember last time before this chap when said ones did not strike me as being short. But wow just wow so much story told. 

Am a bit confused why they would first choose to attack kaidou directly instead of taking over parts of Wano first. As to say defeat the shogun and calamities firts, free all prisoners, thus boost ur own troops then fight the most powerful one. I mean laying a trap is the better choice then possibly running into one at the enemies main base of operation....so well perhaps this is just op again. 

#7 Fulmine

Fulmine

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 20,913 posts

Posted 04 October 2018 - 02:33 AM

Wait, Bonney is Hiyori, maybe? Toki killed herself and give Bonney the Time Time fruit that can turn people young or old? And the time jumping is the fruit's equivalence of Law's immortality technique? Bonney was crying for WB cause she met him on Wano when he visited Oden and he was like her grandpa figure or something? Bonney was such a big eater cause she had to try to survive all the famine Orochi introduced to Wano.

Bonney is 24 now, so 20 years ago she was 4 which is younger than Momo (is Momo 6 or 7? I don't remember)

Though Bonney did have certain visual relation to BM. This can all be red herring

• denimdragon, Ankit, masterbio and 1 other like this

#8 Baks

Baks

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,843 posts

Posted 04 October 2018 - 02:38 AM

I still don't like the fact that someone has time travelling df. I am not a fan of time travel in general tbh. I just feel that Oda inserting this into his story was kinda unnecessary.

Good backstory though for Kinemon and the others, though I am not sure why Tiko only sent them 20 years into the future. Why not 5, 10, 50 or 100 years instead?

#9 Fulmine

Fulmine

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 20,913 posts

Posted 04 October 2018 - 03:03 AM

There's a 5th guy besides Kin, Kanjuurou, Raizou and O-kiku. Not Cat or Dog cause they were already captured by Orochi's men and there's no point to hide the face if it was either of them. He/she did not travel to the future...

Really fishy...Can Toki keep that 5th Samurai and her daughter back for some kind of plan?

Edit: I remember the Tengu dude and Tama but Tama is too young...

Edited by Fulmine, 04 October 2018 - 05:29 AM.

#10 Mr Love

Mr Love

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 27 posts
  • LocationYou'll get nothing out of me! Good day sir!

Posted 04 October 2018 - 03:12 AM

Damn... I was so hoping this thing I saw on FB was a real spoiler and not fake...  :P

https://i.imgur.com/k3ywfo1.jpg...

The person who made that... i want his or her autograph  :lolxg:  

Edited by Mr Love, 10 October 2018 - 10:25 PM.

#11 Enbima

Enbima

Warrior

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,897 posts
  • LocationGourmet World

Posted 04 October 2018 - 03:18 AM

It has to be some kind of magic. How can you get lost while sitting on a big dog...
I mean he doesnt even notice that he jumped of from it.

The one guys looks like pica I think pica was a fan of his.

2 weeks preparation for Kaido?
Thry will die lol!

To be effective In combat, a warrior must not feel for his enemy. Close your heart to their desperation. Close your heart for their suffering. The road ahead is long and unforgiving. No place for a boy. You must be a warrior.

- Goku to Gohan.

stop dreaming

#12 Fulmine

Fulmine

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 20,913 posts

Posted 04 October 2018 - 03:21 AM

2 weeks might be enough for some training.

#13 Oben

Oben

♪~

• Blessed by Uglypuff
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 11,954 posts

User's Awards

Posted 04 October 2018 - 05:43 AM

Nice infodump, I'm glad that Oda just went and explained it in detail. Forward-only timetravel at least means we don't have to bother with paradoxons on the way... hopefully. I still find it odd that Oden and his wife are still shadowed, would've made sense to reveal them this chapter. The page with Kaidou looks like it has the Calamities, the one on the left is probably Jack, the middle one Pica's elder brother ^^ Last, Onigashima seems like another horned giant skull, maybe there'll be some more info on Oars and family? That being said, it's cool that at least one Yonkou lives on a literal Skull Island, yay for pirate tropes.

• Raiden likes this

#14 D.Hyuga

D.Hyuga

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,006 posts

Posted 04 October 2018 - 05:56 AM

There's a 5th guy besides Kin, Kanjuurou, Raizou and O-kiku. Not Cat or Dog cause they were already captured by Orochi's men and there's no point to hide the face if it was either of them. He/she did not travel to the future...

Really fishy...Can Toki keep that 5th Samurai and her daughter back for some kind of plan?

Edit: I remember the Tengu dude and Tama but Tama is too young...

Maybe they were not sent in same time, there would be more chance for 2 kid to survive.

#15 Enbima

Enbima

Warrior

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,897 posts
  • LocationGourmet World

Posted 04 October 2018 - 06:42 AM

So we have one pica looking type calamity, one mutant leader type from batman and one vice admiral Bastille from marine Ford (jack?).

Oda lost his creativity.

Edited by Enbima, 04 October 2018 - 06:52 AM.

To be effective In combat, a warrior must not feel for his enemy. Close your heart to their desperation. Close your heart for their suffering. The road ahead is long and unforgiving. No place for a boy. You must be a warrior.

- Goku to Gohan.

stop dreaming

#16 Abaroxa

Abaroxa

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,039 posts

Posted 04 October 2018 - 06:55 AM

Oda is smarter than I thought.
He's using time travelling without any of the drawbacks.

Toki said that she has been travelling further and further into the future. I don't know what that means but I see it has if she has done it more than once.
Maybe momo can control zunisha because he is her son not because of the kouzuki blood.
She might be from the void century.
Notice how kinemon and his group were sent exactly to where they were left. Imagine if she was stuck in raftel and had to travel all the way to when someone reach the island... My mind gone.
So the attack on oden was 4 years after Roger death, the roger pirates disbanded a few years before roger execution. This might actually be it.

The transition into zoro was weird. Was oda trying to connect oden rise with zoro. Very very odd.

What happened in the end to the toki and her daughter? Are they grown now? Did they get a Viola and Rebecca treatment and are stuck in kaido castle?

I almost forgot how wano is mimicking Japan. So it is an arquipélago. It might be the biggest set of islands after totto land. The biggest island was without a doubt alabasta. Dressrosa was small but it was all a city, kind of like water 7. Is kaido island part of wano or will it be outside of wano territory.

So oden was daimyo but he was the sun of the shogun. Normally there is an emperor sitting on top of the shogun but given how oda already using emperor/kaido I doubt we will see it.
I don't know the process of acquiring the role of shogun but it might be that oden and then momo were the rightful heirs of the shogun role.

So we have one pica looking type calamity, one mutant leader type from batman and one vice admiral Bastille from marine Ford (jack?).
Oda lost his creativity.

It's actually quite impressive that they are all as tall as jack. The pika looking one might even be bigger than kaido

Edited by Abaroxa, 04 October 2018 - 06:59 AM.

• dbgetblack likes this

#17 JohnPiece

JohnPiece

Pirate

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 188 posts

Posted 04 October 2018 - 08:02 AM

Oden's story must be really something since Luffy stayed awake the entire time.

Here are some words: One Piece, Detective Conan, Bleach, also Scrooge McDuck, Cracked, YoGPod. Thank you for reading.

#18 PunkHazard

PunkHazard

Exorcist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,054 posts
  • LocationRight over there -->

Posted 04 October 2018 - 08:04 AM

@PunkHazard so where is your OP devil fruit that can do several things to time?

it might still exist. i was hoping it wasnt a df cause i still think that would be overpoweredly silly. But it looks like Oda doesnt plan on doin much else wit it. So thats good. Hopefully we never have to find out

#19 trafalgarlawisop

trafalgarlawisop

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,981 posts

Posted 04 October 2018 - 08:05 AM

The cover was  :lolxg: and I am glad we are going back to character focus  cause I think the last two cover stories were incredibly boring.

Zoro being lost is always  :lol: .

Time travel is not an issue for me and actually well handled in that chapter... Its just that Kinemon is a really bad character with too much screen time.

#20 Abaroxa

Abaroxa

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,039 posts

Posted 04 October 2018 - 08:26 AM

What will Luffy and others do in the next 2 weeks??

Time travel is not an issue for me and actually well handled in that chapter... Its just that Kinemon is a really bad character with too much screen time.

It's the diarrhea. He's actually very romantic. Ask okiku.

Edited by Abaroxa, 04 October 2018 - 08:28 AM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users