• Please log in to reply
47 replies to this topic

#21 trafalgarlawisop

trafalgarlawisop

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,993 posts

Posted 04 October 2018 - 08:33 AM

It's the diarrhea. He's actually very romantic. Ask okiku.

So that means that Zoro x Okiku is...

Spoiler

• YoWid likes this

#22 carmeliba3

carmeliba3

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 27 posts

Posted 04 October 2018 - 09:19 AM

On page 10, to the right of Kinemon at the bottom, is that Kiku? It looks like Kenshin!

https://jaiminisbox....n/0/920/page/10

#23 Enbima

Enbima

Warrior

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,930 posts
  • LocationGourmet World

Posted 04 October 2018 - 10:28 AM

The 5th samurai has the same hat as the mysterious old guy in front of krokus.
  • Five-Tailed-Fenrir and Grove 29 like this

To be effective In combat, a warrior must not feel for his enemy. Close your heart to their desperation. Close your heart for their suffering. The road ahead is long and unforgiving. No place for a boy. You must be a warrior.

- Goku to Gohan.

stop dreaming

#24 Fiore Harvenheit

Fiore Harvenheit

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 97 posts
  • LocationAarhus, Denmark

Posted 04 October 2018 - 10:57 AM

Just came to see if anybody had a theory about the 5th samurai (the one with the hat).

Also. They are refered to the nine red sheaths, yet there are only 5 samurai.  :<_<: 

#25 Fulmine

Fulmine

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 21,158 posts

Posted 04 October 2018 - 11:02 AM

They are refered to the nine red sheaths, yet there are only 5 samurai. :<_<:

Obviously the other 4 are Luffy, Zolo, Law and Momo hahaha

• Chillman likes this

Spoiler Favorite male characters in manga/hwa/hua

#26 Abaroxa

Abaroxa

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,088 posts

Posted 04 October 2018 - 11:32 AM

Zoros hilt of his kitetsu sword is the same as Oden's sword, which is also the sword Luffy took from tenguyama.
Tenguyama is most likely the samurai in the hat on kinemon flashback. He was sent 5 years before with momo sister so they have the same age. Isn't it odd that today, in the opverse, is the day it's been 20 years and tamas birthday.

The 9 scabbards were probably sent to the future.
The old shogun, Oden's father, had a retainer which said he tried to look for the nine scabards remains

Edited by Abaroxa, 04 October 2018 - 11:35 AM.

#27 Enbima

Enbima

Warrior

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,930 posts
  • LocationGourmet World

Posted 04 October 2018 - 01:59 PM

What are the chances that Zoro becomes Kaidos drinking body in the next chapter?
  • denimdragon and Red Opus like this

To be effective In combat, a warrior must not feel for his enemy. Close your heart to their desperation. Close your heart for their suffering. The road ahead is long and unforgiving. No place for a boy. You must be a warrior.

- Goku to Gohan.

stop dreaming

#28 Insane Soul

Insane Soul

A charming jerk

• Blessed by Uglypuff
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,609 posts
  • LocationOne profile checks...Two profile checks...Three...

Posted 04 October 2018 - 02:07 PM

Hype? What an odd feeling.

• YoWid likes this

#29 Red Opus

Red Opus

Ghost

• Blessed by Uglypuff
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,279 posts

User's Awards

5    3   

Posted 04 October 2018 - 10:13 PM

What are the chances that Zoro becomes Kaidos drinking body in the next chapter?

#30 Fulmine

Fulmine

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 21,158 posts

Posted 04 October 2018 - 11:33 PM

drinking body? you mean buddy?

• Enbima likes this

#31 ddboy102

ddboy102

Less Beautiful than DEW

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,311 posts

Posted 04 October 2018 - 11:43 PM

So cover page is proof Sanji and Zoro are an item.

they think about each other more in their dreams.

• Fiore Harvenheit, YoWid, trafalgarlawisop and 1 other like this

438b6dc4-4b96-40ed-91e3-93581b8572b6_zps

“When you play the game of thrones you win or you die. There is no middle ground.” 

Spoiler Cersei Quotes

#32 gametaka

gametaka

The Prophet

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,041 posts
  • Locationplace of longest yard.

Posted 05 October 2018 - 12:56 AM

Jimbe’s return will surprise manga reader, he will help luffy and his crew to attack kaido’s crew.

Spoiler spoiler for everything

[/spoiler]

#33 Enbima

Enbima

Warrior

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,930 posts
  • LocationGourmet World

Posted 05 October 2018 - 01:29 AM

Yeah buddy.

- Goku to Gohan.

stop dreaming

#34 Fulmine

Fulmine

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 21,158 posts

Posted 05 October 2018 - 06:16 AM

Well, maybe 69%.

It's better to wait for Tama's mochi

#35 carmeliba3

carmeliba3

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 27 posts

Posted 05 October 2018 - 10:32 AM

So cover page is proof Sanji and Zoro are an item.

they think about each other more in their dreams.

That's just a fan request... Zoro's not like Sanji...

#36 Sesshoumaru

Sesshoumaru

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 519 posts
  • LocationGermany

Posted 05 October 2018 - 01:14 PM

Hmm... Doflamingo seemed to know who Momonosuke was. But Kaidou's people thought they were ghosts? This story felt a bit rushed.

#37 Abaroxa

Abaroxa

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,088 posts

Posted 05 October 2018 - 03:57 PM

Hmm... Doflamingo seemed to know who Momonosuke was. But Kaidou's people thought they were ghosts? This story felt a bit rushed.

Jack was sure about raizo and DD was sure about momo.
Maybe only trusted people know such information.
Kaido himself seems to be waiting for the biggest war ever. Is he talking about the WG or is he talking about the rise of the kouzuki clan.
If not that then DD did his homework and preparing his own rise to power.

#38 Fulmine

Fulmine

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 21,158 posts

Posted 06 October 2018 - 12:36 AM

I'm hoping for actually strong Headliners (Luffy one-shot Holdem, Sanji one-shot Sheepshead, Zolo at least got Hawkins...). At this point only the Supernova are worth a dime and it's pretty sad if Kaidou planned to wage the greatest war with just his original crew consisting of him, 3 Calamities and a bunch of shit Smiles...because that would not be different from the stomp the WB pirates would have suffered in MFWar without plot (Luffy and Impel Down prisoners) and way inferior to Ed War (Roger pirates vs Shiki fleet) given its hype.

WSCreature should not be World's Strongest Liar. That's God Usopp, dumb beast!

#39 captain kidd

captain kidd

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,504 posts

Posted 06 October 2018 - 10:34 AM

i could write a whole book about how little i want to read this chapter......well here goes nothing....

lol sanji's dreams is the only place he stands a chance of beating zoro......keep dreaming 3

ya oden turned a lawless town into a paradise.........of course....after that he walked on water...... he made outlaws build a town......idk if you guys can appreciate how impossible that is......

ok, charmed and captivated......... those are entirely different adjectives then "shook" in fact, unlike shook, those new adjectives imply the samuri was just a good looking dude...... we know that isnt how roger roles but maybe wb......

listen, you shouldn't get worked up over a single side of the story....... sure he was a hero to his retainers and son.....but what is the other side of the story? maybe there is none but don't get worked up over half a story dude....

luffy......... you and your crew literally escaped a buster call in a piece of shit ship that couldnt even sail while you couldnt even walk...... the SH crew knows remarkable escapes and what the samuri did sounds less impressive......

you left WHERE?!?!?!?!?! you morons went to see oden get executed?????? WHY?

you thought dog and cat died??? then why the hell did you go to zou? "hey we are the samuri who got your leaders killed, can we have more people to fight for us?"

kiadou was here 20 years ago?

this whole story seems like a good reason why the samuri shouldn't of gone to the execution and should of idk.....stayed with momo.....

ok cool so there is a limit on which direction the time travel works... that is more acceptable then DBZ style time travel. it really is just not getting older instead of actual time travel.

and there is it, the time time fruit, green bull's possible fruit is down to the 2 good options and 1 bad. well..... the woman may be dead but who knows..... her time fruit doesn't seem like the kind a kiadou crew member would have..

lol this time fruit would be a......nostalgic..... weapons for a villain, they can end any fight by "samuri jack"ing all their enemies.

luffy "ruber......giant red hawk rifle!!!!!!!!"

*Poof

captain kidd "have fun in the future"

fodder "where did he go?"

captain kidd "i sent him to the year 2222"

fodder "isnt that the same year you sent kiadou and bm and BB and wb and weevel and every other strong opponent you fought to?"

captain "i sure feel bad for the morons who live in that year, also i want to apologize to my great great great grand kids......"

it seems like the samuri had no control, maybe the user of this fruit can force their enemies into the future against their will it would be a very weird fruit but.....samuri jack....

also i am so glad the ninja has been off screen for so long. that loser is such a clown. the samuri got worse and worse looking...... kin wasnt that hard to look at, he was painfully overly japanese but that was ok. then the next samuri was very weird looking and his big brush is clownish but it is ok, then the ninja oda just jumped the shark with, that is the ugliest thing i have seen in OP. even iva is calling that ninja ugly.

also i love how Oda didnt even try to balance the DF powers, he just made very clear classes of fruit. we just got done seeing an extremely powerful fruit then we instantly see brook with his "1 extra life" fruit.

listen.....it sucks that your town is gone......but it was made entirely out of outlaws...... if i made a town out of only prisoners, i wouldn't be too shocked when i leave and it goes to hell...........so shocking....

20 years is not that long of a time dude......

remarkably i actually do remember this samuri whole story.... even if i didn't who cares? ya the samuri have a past, if you really care go back and reread it, if you dont then get on with the damn arc already..... if you really want to tell us something, tell us how the hell the samuri who have never left wano and have no navigation skills were able to get to zou....... or more importantly tell me law's story, why the hell was law on PH and his crew was on zou?

luffy is already exposed.....

luffy has a force of 5000.....what ever.....

no no no, wb didnt want to wage a war, he wanted a brief battle. what you are doing is a war. or it is the start of a war......read up on ww1 this is how it started.

also it is refreshing to see that this emperor arc features luffy teaming up with a supernova to form a team that stands no chance against the emperor, on the emperor's land, making a plan that sounds insane....... let me guess, are we going to break a picture of kiadou's favorite beer and shoot him with a poison gas launcher when he isnt looking?

captain "Nostradamus" kidd
banner.png

#40 Fulmine

Fulmine

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 21,158 posts

Posted 06 October 2018 - 11:27 AM

Isn't Oden's hairstyle similar to Oven's?

• masterbio likes this

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users