Photo

2018 Favorite Moments Battle: Round 2 - Group 4

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
1 reply to this topic

Poll: 2018 Favorite Moments Battle: Round 2 - Group 4 (15 member(s) have cast votes)

Vote for the moment you want to advance. Winner moves on.

1. Guts defeat’s Griffith and leaves the Band of the Hawk (Berserk) (7 votes [46.67%] - View)

Percentage of vote: 46.67%

2. Naruto vs Neji: Naruto telling Neji "You like close combat huh, and giving up may be the huguya way but I'll change it as soon as I become hokage" (Naruto) (5 votes [33.33%] - View)

Percentage of vote: 33.33%

3. Abstain (3 votes [20.00%] - View)

Percentage of vote: 20.00%

1. The ending after Munsu is dead and a new Shin Angyo Oshi is appears (Shin Angyo Onshi) (9 votes [60.00%] - View)

Percentage of vote: 60.00%

2. Reigen stopping Mob's murderous intent, keeping him from becoming a murderer "Best dad" (Mob Psycho 100) (3 votes [20.00%] - View)

3. Abstain (3 votes [20.00%] - View)

1. Saber and Shiro beating Beserker and him asking if that was her real sword (Fate/Stay Night) (2 votes [13.33%] - View)

Percentage of vote: 13.33%

2. Naruto arrives in Konoha to save the day from attack of the Pains (Naruto) (13 votes [86.67%] - View)

Percentage of vote: 86.67%

3. Abstain (0 votes [0.00%])

Percentage of vote: 0.00%

1. Blackbeard’s Dreams Never End Speech to Luffy (One Piece) (12 votes [80.00%] - View)

Percentage of vote: 80.00%

2. Kenshrio "Beating Thouzer and telling dying Thouzer "there was never a love more profound" (Fist of the North Star) (2 votes [13.33%] - View)

Percentage of vote: 13.33%

3. Abstain (1 votes [6.67%] - View)

Percentage of vote: 6.67%

Vote

#1 Shin

Shin

Ultimate Survivor

• Moderators
  • 1,953 posts
  • LocationUnder a bridge

Posted 18 October 2018 - 07:00 PM

2018 Favorite Moments Battle

Round 2, Group 4

Polls will close on 10/25

***Poll 1***

Option 1

Option 2

Spoiler Naruto vs Neji: Naruto telling Neji "You like close combat huh, and giving up may be the huguya way but I'll change it as soon as I become hokage" (Naruto)

***Poll 2***

Option 1

Spoiler The ending after Munsu is dead and a new Shin Angyo Oshi is appears (Shin Angyo Onshi)

Option 2

Spoiler Reigen stopping Mob's murderous intent, keeping him from becoming a murderer "Best dad" (Mob Psycho 100)

***Poll 3***

Option 1

Spoiler Saber and Shiro beating Beserker and him asking if that was her real sword (Fate/Stay Night)

Option 2

Spoiler Naruto arrives in Konoha to save the day from attack of the Pains (Naruto)

***Poll 4***

Option 1

Spoiler Blackbeard’s Dreams Never End Speech to Luffy (One Piece)

Option 2

Spoiler Kenshrio "Beating Thouzer and telling dying Thouzer "there was never a love more profound" (Fist of the North Star)

#2 Shin

Shin

Ultimate Survivor

• Moderators
  • 1,953 posts
  • LocationUnder a bridge

Posted 26 October 2018 - 03:53 AM

***Poll 1 Results***

Guts defeat’s Griffith and leaves the Band of the Hawk (Berserk) (7 votes) WINNER
Naruto vs Neji: Naruto telling Neji "You like close combat huh, and giving up may be the huguya way but I'll change it as soon as I become hokage" (Naruto) (5 votes)

Abstain (3 votes)

***Poll 2 Results***

The ending after Munsu is dead and a new Shin Angyo Oshi is appears (Shin Angyo Onshi) (9 votes) WINNER
Reigen stopping Mob's murderous intent, keeping him from becoming a murderer "Best dad" (Mob Psycho 100) (3 votes)

Abstain (3 votes)

***Poll 3 Results***

Saber and Shiro beating Beserker and him asking if that was her real sword (Fate/Stay Night) (2 votes)
Naruto arrives in Konoha to save the day from attack of the Pains (Naruto) (13 votes) WINNER
Abstain (0 votes)

***Poll 4 Results***

Blackbeard’s Dreams Never End Speech to Luffy (One Piece) (12 votes) WINNER
Kenshrio "Beating Thouzer and telling dying Thouzer "there was never a love more profound" (Fist of the North Star) (2 votes)

Abstain (1 vote)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users