• Raiden likes this

#2 masterbio

masterbio

Shinigami

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,713 posts

Posted 01 November 2018 - 04:56 AM

Unfitting performance from those that defeated Zeref and Acno.

Still, I'm expecting Erza, Gray and Natsu to just "snap" next chapter and rekt the place, but they still should be stronger that these guys IMO

• Raiden and Blackody like this

#3 Blackody

Blackody

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 274 posts
  • LocationGreece

Posted 01 November 2018 - 05:44 AM

This is clearly a case of ashpull powers but FT's deafeats are going to be justified as bad "match-ups". 

Interesting to see Gray having full control of his Demon powers.  
Even with the in-universe logic, Gray froze Ash's body (yup that's his name from here on out) so how can he possibly escape by turning the ice to ashe?
We know already that he can turn his body to ash, however that's doesn't change the fact that Gray can freeze even his ashes. 
So, Gray was turned to ash.. Hahaha it's definitely going to be an ice clone. l think something similar happened to Musica in Rave
(he was also turned to dust/nothing but came back as a....werewolf and somehow came back... Mashima always had ridiculous ideas :P )

Lord water god's performance was pretty disappointing. Touka beter be OP as heck and stomp Jellal (even though Jellal is very strong and kinda likable).
I admit the scene with the rain in Magnolia was a nice callback to Juvia's first appearance. 

The Blade Dragon Eater can cut everything, material or not. I call hax on that one. Next thing we'll learn is she can cut reality and time....
Did she 'cut' Erza's resolve or strength? Is it a translation error? It's also tiring to see yet another female antagonist being a dominatrix...
In-before, "Erza has infinite resolve and love for her nakama so if you cut infinity in half it's still infinity". 

Natsu should definitely snap and start using battle tactics as he has done before. His only excuse is that's he's on a boat.

Apart from that, he should stomp easily the Diamond Armor DE guy. 
All in all, l wish we could get some magicians that use rune magic and a variety of spells instead of concentrating on one magic power.
Dragon powers have been abused enough already. Acnologia had one job and he went on to kill the most versatile dragon slayer...

• Fenrix likes this
Spoiler Poor Hiruzen

#4 Fenrix

Fenrix

Hime

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,772 posts

Posted 01 November 2018 - 10:35 PM

Acnologia had one job and he went on to kill the most versatile dragon slayer...

Who? Was this the #1 Ten Wizard Saints guy because I think I vaguely remember him getting hyped just to get rekt by Acny, lol  :lol:

I also feel disappointed by these fights. Happy to know that Gray is using his Demon Slayer magic, but homeboy's performance was kind of lacking. His matchup is a stalemate because each person can freeze/turn to ash the other's attacks  :mellow: Made this fight boring because it was pretty much:

Ash DS: "Haha, I got you now."

Gray: "Nope. I'll just freeze your ash."

Ash DS: "Then I'll just turn to ash the ice you used to freeze my ash."

Gray: "Then I'll turn those ashes into ice."

Ash DS:" But then I'll turn those into ash again"

Gray: ...

Ash D: ...

Even though he's losing control of his power, Water Dragon God better show why he's one of the pentadrakes because dude has not shown anything noteworthy yet. Interested to see how Jellal will confront Touka.

Edited by Fenrix, 01 November 2018 - 10:36 PM.

• Blackody likes this

#5 pyrogenic

pyrogenic

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 723 posts

Posted 02 November 2018 - 05:33 AM

Every Bleach fight ever
  • KUROkami and Chillman like this

#6 azer_moli

azer_moli

• Moderators
  • 3,241 posts
  • LocationFrance

User's Awards

Posted 02 November 2018 - 11:04 AM

they just have to do like they did against Oracion Seis: they exchange enemies ;) 

That's better than a power-up, they just go against someone they can fight more easily. 

#7 Blackody

Blackody

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 274 posts
  • LocationGreece

Posted 06 November 2018 - 11:33 AM

Who? Was this the #1 Ten Wizard Saints guy because I think I vaguely remember him getting hyped just to get rekt by Acny, lol  :lol:

I also feel disappointed by these fights. Happy to know that Gray is using his Demon Slayer magic, but homeboy's performance was kind of lacking. His matchup is a stalemate because each person can freeze/turn to ash the other's attacks  :mellow: Made this fight boring because it was pretty much:

l legit laughed at that dialogue. Also yes, that Dragonslayer (God Serena) was the #1 Wizard Saint of the Magnolia continent who defected and went to the Alvarez Empire.
He also singlehandedly defeated the top 4 Wizard Saints with ease and possesed 8 different Dragon Slayer abilities. He was one hit K.O.ed by Acnologia and was also defeated by Gildarts with one punch albeit he was nerfed that time. Now that l think about it, Zeref and Acnologia were also defeated with one big punch soooo yes one-hit KO isn't that bad.

Every Bleach fight ever

Errmm no? What makes you say this? (l get the joke, l just think that it only applies to 1 battle in Bleach, Juhabach VS the Monk of the Royal Guard).

• Fenrix likes this
Spoiler Poor Hiruzen

#8 pyrogenic

pyrogenic

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 723 posts

Posted 09 November 2018 - 01:05 PM

Errmm no? What makes you say this? (l get the joke, l just think that it only applies to 1 battle in Bleach, Juhabach VS the Monk of the Royal Guard).

Generally one of the more memorable thing about Bleach fights to me was how after each attack they would go into monologue about their technique and what not and how it's super effective/how powerless now the enemy is and then the other person attacks and this stuff repeats.

• Chillman likes this

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users