Enbima

Warrior

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,911 posts
  • LocationGourmet World

Posted 02 November 2018 - 07:17 AM

Saitama Vs Boros = Kaido Vs Luffy

The question is where's luffys future sight?

Oh.. and where did law go to? Is he just hiding? shutenmaru might be the one to save them next chapter.

Honestly I don't think Luffy is fully KO.
Although he was obliterated, Luffy had the right attitude. Kill kaido now before he is surrounded by his crew members. Specially when half of your own side might have been wiped out.

A few chapters ago law was like: "it's good that news don't travel fast in wano". A few hours later we have 3 headliners, 1 calamity and kaido looking for Luffy. Law was so wrong, news travel faster than in totto land.

Hes has the same Problems as Katakuri, while in range he cant use it.

Im disappointed in law. Why doesnt he attack?

To be effective In combat, a warrior must not feel for his enemy. Close your heart to their desperation. Close your heart for their suffering. The road ahead is long and unforgiving. No place for a boy. You must be a warrior.

- Goku to Gohan.

stop dreaming

#22 trafalgarlawisop

trafalgarlawisop

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,986 posts

Posted 02 November 2018 - 07:17 AM

kaidou is officially the Randy Marsh of One Piece

• Shichibukai Ace likes this

#23 Kaidou

Kaidou

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,571 posts

Posted 02 November 2018 - 07:33 AM

Easy

• Shichibukai Ace, Fulmine, Raiden and 9 others like this

#24 KUROkami

KUROkami

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,199 posts
  • LocationHyperbolic Time Chamber

Posted 02 November 2018 - 08:45 AM

Did Kaido speed blitz him ??

#25 Fulmine

Fulmine

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 21,049 posts

Posted 02 November 2018 - 09:09 AM

Luffy's logic makes no fucking sense.

My opinion last chapter is there was no reason for Luffy to attack Kaidou. Because it was not shown that Kaidou would continue attacking Oden castle. He destroyed the place in one shot after all. For all we know, he would stop at that assuming he did the job. What Luffy should have done is waiting to see if Kaidou would attack again. If he did, then okay, it can't be helped, fight him to buy your friends time. If he would not, then hold your rage and silently go back to Oden castle and find your nakama and make sure they are safe. Then you guys can continue with your plan and Kaidou wouldn't know. But of course, Luffy is not the type to think things through like that so at least he was in-character

But this chapter...his reason turns out to be different. If he had just said ''I'm so angry right now I want to punch him'' I would understand. But no, his reason is ''if I beat him now, the plan is not needed anw. And we don't even know if our nakama are safe''. WTF? Then why did you even accept the plan to begin with if you're this confident you can take an Emperor? Should have just attacked them head-on right away. And if you don't know if your nakama are safe, then go back and find them LOL. By fighting Kaidou now, if you lost, your nakama will have to do another rescue arc...in fact, since Kaidou knows you're on Wano now, he would search for your comrades even more carefully...

Unless Oda finally gets over his Luffy wanking and wants Luffy out of the picture (maybe bonding with Kid in prison LOL) to develop other characters then fine (wait, that means wanking Zolo instead?).

• Ankit and KUROkami like this

Spoiler Favorite male characters in manga/hwa/hua

#26 Frankenstein

Frankenstein

Combat Butler

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 740 posts

Posted 02 November 2018 - 10:34 AM

Well since he was in Gear 4, he probly thought he had a chance since he's high diff for emperors in that state, right?

#27 Leper

Leper

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 194 posts

Posted 02 November 2018 - 10:45 AM

Kaidou does not even see reason to defend against Luffys attack...once more clear arguement for yonkou>>adrmials....Fuji needed to defend....Kizaru could not even 1hit pre TS Luffy.... how can people still claim yonkou~admirals.... this is just beyond reasoning at this stage... in fact all 3 adrmials together at MF war were only able to achieve what kaidou did with 1hit, and unlike with kaidou that was preTS weak and completely tired Luffy..... and btw Luffy was already unconscious when he received the wound Akainu inflicted on him... so even all 3 adrmials were not able to do any significant, even closely comparable damage to a conscious Luffy..... kaidou did more with 1hit vs g4 luffy then the 3 did before Luffy becoming unconscious.....
preTSLuffy<<<<postTSLuffy...so i hope the admiral lovers will finally understand what the manga has told us since MF...

I agree with this. I don't think the Admirals are equal to the Yonkos and that the Yonkos are stronger in general, although I disagree with your reasons why. But at the same time, I do think they are in the same class. For one, it takes 3 Admirals(+the Marines(which includes SENGOKU and GARP btw)) and 7 Shichibukais to check 4 Yonkos(+crews/allies). So right there it tells me that there's an imbalance of power. You might say that the crews + the allies make a Yonko formidable, but honestly they don't. Akainu off-screened Whitebeard commanders, and he wasn't even full health. Furthermore, two Yonko's joining forces was enough to cause the Marines to panic. Why didn't anyone panic when Aokiji allied himself with the Blackbeard pirates, if in fact Admirals=Yonkos? Like I said, I don't believe that they are equal, but I do think they are on the same level, otherwise they couldn't balance out the Yonko at all.

Edited by Leper, 02 November 2018 - 03:09 PM.

#28 naahjly

naahjly

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 26 posts

Posted 02 November 2018 - 10:52 AM

Its obvious Luffy isnt done if you look at how the whole thing played out and also by the looks of how Luffy is drawn in the encounter.

He'll get up and Law will shambles him to "safety" instead of letting Luffy go another round, no doubt.

#29 durra072

durra072

Mage

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 559 posts

Posted 02 November 2018 - 10:54 AM

I hope Luffy enjoyed that humble pie.
  • Ajh77 and KUROkami like this

People to never take seriously:

Spoiler

#30 Oben

Oben

♪~

• Blessed by Uglypuff
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 11,968 posts

User's Awards

Posted 02 November 2018 - 11:20 AM

Is it just me or does it feel like there's a page missing before the last one? Guess it's to display speed, but it still seems like a weird cut.

Other than that, ok chapter, hopefully Luffy can at least get up and reply to Kaidou.

#31 KUROkami

KUROkami

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,199 posts

Posted 02 November 2018 - 01:07 PM

My opinion last chapter is there was no reason for Luffy to attack Kaidou. Because it was not shown that Kaidou would continue attacking Oden castle. He destroyed the place in one shot after all. For all we know, he would stop at that assuming he did the job. What Luffy should have done is waiting to see if Kaidou would attack again. If he did, then okay, it can't be helped, fight him to buy your friends time. If he would not, then hold your rage and silently go back to Oden castle and find your nakama and make sure they are safe. Then you guys can continue with your plan and Kaidou wouldn't know. But of course, Luffy is not the type to think things through like that so at least he was in-character

But this chapter...his reason turns out to be different. If he had just said ''I'm so angry right now I want to punch him'' I would understand. But no, his reason is ''if I beat him now, the plan is not needed anw. And we don't even know if our nakama are safe''. WTF? Then why did you even accept the plan to begin with if you're this confident you can take an Emperor? Should have just attacked them head-on right away. And if you don't know if your nakama are safe, then go back and find them LOL. By fighting Kaidou now, if you lost, your nakama will have to do another rescue arc...in fact, since Kaidou knows you're on Wano now, he would search for your comrades even more carefully...

Unless Oda finally gets over his Luffy wanking and wants Luffy out of the picture (maybe bonding with Kid in prison LOL) to develop other characters then fine (wait, that means wanking Zolo instead?).

Totally agree with this post. Beautiful.

Well since he was in Gear 4, he probly thought he had a chance since he's high diff for emperors in that state, right?

Lmao smart ass

#32 Enbima

Enbima

Warrior

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,911 posts
  • LocationGourmet World

Posted 02 November 2018 - 01:25 PM

Is organ his strongest move or king kong gun?

To be effective In combat, a warrior must not feel for his enemy. Close your heart to their desperation. Close your heart for their suffering. The road ahead is long and unforgiving. No place for a boy. You must be a warrior.

- Goku to Gohan.

stop dreaming

#33 PunkHazard

PunkHazard

Exorcist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,131 posts
  • LocationRight over there -->

Posted 02 November 2018 - 01:30 PM

i feel like the only reason Luffy agreed to this plan in the first place was jus so he could find a way to get to Kaido. He always planned on fighting and beating kaido one on one. Jus like he wants to do to the other yonkous. Plus he knows he needs allies to handle kaidos subordinates. Like they said before Luffy always knows who he has to fight

#34 D.Hyuga

D.Hyuga

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,034 posts

Posted 02 November 2018 - 01:34 PM

...Fulmine says... :whistle:

#35 Strobacaxi

Strobacaxi

Crack Monkey

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,454 posts

Posted 02 November 2018 - 01:50 PM

Is organ his strongest move or king kong gun?

King Kong seems to be the strongest.

He'll need a fucking king Kong organ 1080 metal diable Fishman op-op supaaah barrage to beat kaidou though

I'm a bit disappointed though. At least BM bothered to lift her arm and use coa cmon kaidou do something!

And now we see why the sweet commanders were all running from BM. Younkou's are fucking beasts!

Luffy had the stupid though, what the fuck was he doing with an elephant gatling? You're not fighting hody dude get a grip.

Also, on mobile how was luffy positioned when kaidou fucked him? Was he on the air mid bounce? I hope so that would explain the blitz. No one should be blitzing g4 imo

And boy it feels good to finally stop hearing "hurr hurr dd is yonkou level"

Also, luffy and law... Kinemon can cut fire why the fuck are you worried

Edited by Strobacaxi, 02 November 2018 - 01:51 PM.

• KUROkami likes this

tumblr_mg4t7olJvZ1s2x1ggo1_500.png

#36 masterbio

masterbio

Shinigami

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,713 posts

Posted 02 November 2018 - 02:16 PM

This is the Emperor I wanted.

Not the friendly grampa WB (even though he was awesome, yes), nor BM with all the talking trees and cakes and suns and all that crap, nor super cocky arrogant BB.

This.

A dude that doesn't bother defending, only grunts, and can one shot Luffy easily. Kaido left me more intimidated in one chapter than BM left in a whole arc. She needed a whole family to go after Luffy, and countless cliffhangers where she almost got him.

Drunk Kaido did it in one page.

Having said that, Tama isn't dead right???? I mean, it would be a way to get rid of an OP power, but Oda wouldn't simply kill a kid right?

Still, very good chapter. As I mentioned previously, I do believe Luffy is still pretty far behind a Yonko level and I do believe he will need some kind of another TS or hyperbolic time chamber to fill in the gap. Either that or he starts teaming up to beat stronger foes, which is also ok for me.

A clear fast loss like this was what we needed to establish the difference in power between these two, and for me this is something that BM failed in doing.

I was hoping we’d at least be able to see his hybrid form even if only for a second

Sorry, but where has this Hybrid thing came from and why is it so important?

• Blackody and durra072 like this

#37 D.Hyuga

D.Hyuga

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,034 posts

Posted 02 November 2018 - 02:53 PM

Sorry, but where has this Hybrid thing came from and why is it so important?

They think that Kaido is df user.

I think that Kaido is Dragonkin.

#38 Locormus

Locormus

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 521 posts
  • LocationBehind bars..

Posted 02 November 2018 - 03:16 PM

Also, luffy and law... Kinemon can cut fire why the fuck are you worried

That entire part of the mountain is gone. Very nice find though, but when there's no ground left to stand on, how do you expect Nami and sorts not to fall to death?

#39 Insane Soul

Insane Soul

A charming jerk

• Blessed by Uglypuff
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,607 posts
  • LocationOne profile checks...Two profile checks...Three...

Posted 02 November 2018 - 03:21 PM

One shotted this week.

Will find the way to destroy Kaidou 1 year from today.

Always happens

Edited by Insane Soul, 02 November 2018 - 03:21 PM.

• KUROkami likes this

#40 KUROkami

KUROkami

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,199 posts

Posted 02 November 2018 - 03:53 PM

Re-red the last 5 pages for the 6th time..shits entertaining
  • Shichibukai Ace, Raiden, Blackody and 1 other like this

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users