Posted 09 November 2018 - 01:27 AM

Break once again TT-TT

#3 Fulmine

Fulmine

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 21,049 posts

Posted 09 November 2018 - 01:58 AM

So Kaidou's club is special with one-shot ability? Is this related to why Luffy can CoC whilst being seemingly unconscious? Powerful paralyzing or something?

Oden has CoC?

And who's the other brat with CoC Kaidou mentioned? Must be the one shooting the fish bone...

Edit: oh wait, maybe it's Kid (damn, scanlator, capital the first character...). The one shooting bone is probably one of the other 2 samurai Kin'emon wants to find

Ashura Doji=Shutenmaru confirmed! Seems like Oden is Top Commander level.

So now even Robin is not spared from the weird comical face?...

Zolo is eating for free LOL Oda is such a Zolo fanboy. Take him away so Kaidou wouldn't show him who's the true beast :whistle:

Shino has a rotting DF? @captain kidd the inferior version of your acid fruit is here LOL

Oda is doing Kabuki act imitation? Where is Shunsui's bankai? :lol:

Edited by Fulmine, 09 November 2018 - 02:22 AM.

Spoiler Favorite male characters in manga/hwa/hua

#4 capu

capu

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 953 posts
  • LocationGermany

Posted 09 November 2018 - 02:02 AM

Who do the first eyes we see in the prison belong to? I mean the one who "kills"/attacks with the fishs' bones. Denjiro or Kawamatsu possibly?

Good thing further progress with Kine realising Ashura Doji and Luffy and Kidd being connected finally.

@captain kidd u like the chapter?

Bad things short chap and break...

I wonder why Oda claims an act to be finished, this info does not really help. I mean if he wanted to switch to Reverie for now why would he say onwards to the next act? Simply like that such a cut with different acts dont make sense to me, since i see no benefit it has.

Edited by capu, 09 November 2018 - 02:09 AM.

#5 Baks

Baks

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,891 posts

Posted 09 November 2018 - 02:03 AM

LOL at those facial reactions of Robin, Franky and Ussop's when they found out that Luffy got captured.

Gotta love Zoro's reaction too of him spitting out all that wasabi when he found the news too. Priceless. I wonder how he is gonna pay for all that food. XD

Predictably Luffy got flung into the cell where Kidd is at. I smell a jailbreak coming up soon.

#6 Fulmine

Fulmine

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 21,049 posts

Posted 09 November 2018 - 02:05 AM

Wait, 2 pages less than normal? Is Oda sick or he thinks that's all he wants to show this chapter? 2 more pages of telling us some more info wouldn't hurt :(

Sea stone originated from Wano? What about the stuffs going to SKypiea? Or does Hawkins mean the art of shaping sea stone only? That would make more sense given how they can make Poneglyph.

So who left Wano and gave that technique to Marines and pirates around the world? And why can't they make sea stone nail? Vegapunk should be able to figure that out

I'm glad that Oda finally got over Luffy and decided to put him aside and give the stage to other characters as I want. But now the question will he develop them all or wanking Zolo whose parents will be revealed to come from Wano? :rolleyes:

Now the savior becomes the rescuee. Have fun with Kid in there LOL

#7 Abaroxa

Abaroxa

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,066 posts

Posted 09 November 2018 - 02:30 AM

Wait, 2 pages less than normal? Is Oda sick or he thinks that's all he wants to show this chapter? 2 more pages of telling us some more info wouldn't hurt :(

I know it doesnt justify but it seems oda is going for a 14 chapt volume.
That act 1 end, is it an indication of reverie next week.

#8 Fulmine

Fulmine

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 21,049 posts

Posted 09 November 2018 - 02:45 AM

Oda not killing Tama...of course, why am I surprised?!

I know it doesnt justify but it seems oda is going for a 14 chapt volume.
That act 1 end, is it an indication of reverie next week.

The previous chapters still have 17 pages. If he were going for 14-chap volume shouldn't he have lowered the number of pages way before this? Or do you mean the next 13 chapters will have only 15 pages/each?

Besides, 14 chapters of 15 pages are way longer than the normal volume anw.

The editor said Reverie would not be an arc so I doubt that. But hopefully Oda changed his mind since then.

I wonder why Oda claims an act to be finished, this info does not really help. I mean if he wanted to switch to Reverie for now why would he say onwards to the next act? Simply like that such a cut with different acts dont make sense to me, since i see no benefit it has.

As the translator said, it's like Kabuki acts. You might as well ask why a books are divided into different chapters...

#9 Abaroxa

Abaroxa

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,066 posts

Posted 09 November 2018 - 04:17 AM

The editor said Reverie would not be an arc so I doubt that. But hopefully Oda changed his mind since then.

It's thought because it's happening in parallel with wano but wano war at the fire festival, if it hasn't been cancelled yet, is in 2 weeks. Reverie had a duration of 1 week.

I'll drop my predictions here.
In wano:
Act 1 was arrival and capture.
Act 2 will rescue and planning.
Act 3 will be war.
Act 4 will be remodeling wano and departure.

At reverie:
Part 1 was arrival and meeting begins.
Part 2 will be interference from rev.
Part 3 will be engaging and fleeing.

Actually the reverie is impossible to predict because of all the sub plots.
Kuma-bonnie-revs
CD-shira-sai-leo
Dragon-revs-wg
Cobra-wg
Dalton-vivi-shira-rebecca

One thing I can predict. At the end of the reverie, the princesses will meet with Luffy in wano. This will help opening wano boarders and setting relationship with other countries.

-------

There isn't much to say about this chapter.

We found out kid has CoC. I was surprised.

Luffy can use CoC while unconscious.

Kaido hinted that he doesn't have CoC.

One of the 3 samurais might be the fish bone killer.

Ashura douji is shutenmaru.

My question is. Will the SH stick with their plan and leave luffys rescue to someone else or will they reunite and go save their captain?

Edited by Abaroxa, 09 November 2018 - 04:24 AM.

• Shin likes this

#10 Enbima

Enbima

Warrior

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,911 posts
  • LocationGourmet World

Posted 09 November 2018 - 04:28 AM

Is it me or does kaido look smaller than Jack?
Like i said dig a hole no jutsu.
Tama is alive. how stupid from me to think otherwise...

To be effective In combat, a warrior must not feel for his enemy. Close your heart to their desperation. Close your heart for their suffering. The road ahead is long and unforgiving. No place for a boy. You must be a warrior.

- Goku to Gohan.

stop dreaming

#11 Fulmine

Fulmine

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 21,049 posts

Posted 09 November 2018 - 04:31 AM

Is it me or does kaido look smaller than Jack?

This is Oda. He's not size consistent LOL

#12 Strobacaxi

Strobacaxi

Crack Monkey

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,454 posts

Posted 09 November 2018 - 05:44 AM

And once again Sanji leaves his crew to die

Good job mate  :thumbup:

• Kazekage, Ajh77, raptor13 and 2 others like this

tumblr_mg4t7olJvZ1s2x1ggo1_500.png

#13 gametaka

gametaka

The Prophet

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,035 posts
  • Locationplace of longest yard.

Posted 09 November 2018 - 06:22 AM

Luffy has escape from the jail before, kaido not scared of luffy to break out of the jail.

Spoiler spoiler for everything

[/spoiler]

#14 Chillman

Chillman

Shinigami

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,465 posts

Posted 09 November 2018 - 09:30 AM

You know Luffy fucked up when even Robin freaks out.

#15 Timppafin93

Timppafin93

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 80 posts

Posted 09 November 2018 - 10:17 AM

I'm guessing that one who "shot" fish bones to one of guards is Momonosuke's little sister Toki.

At first i was thinking Lord Oden but he was executed 20 years ago UNLESS they lied about it and kept Oden in jail for all those years.

#16 D.Hyuga

D.Hyuga

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,034 posts

Posted 09 November 2018 - 11:12 AM

It is Krilin obviously, just check shape of his head. :P

It could be Killer.

#17 Fulmine

Fulmine

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 21,049 posts

Posted 09 November 2018 - 11:20 AM

Wait, then why did Caesar believe Capone when he said he had sea stone bullet? A bullet is not that much bigger than a nail? Caesar is world's top scientist and used to work with Marines. He should have knowledge...

I also find it weird that for people who don't wander outside their territory, team Oden already have 4 DFs with them...if that is the result of traveling with Oden on WB and Roger's ships, then fine, but then they should know they are DFs and not some weird magic/jutsu.

Did someonw travel to Wano to sell DFs or something? Or Kozuki family own those DFs? Because they are Poneglyph craftmen and were given them by Ancient Kingdom in Void Century? That still doesn't explain why they don't know about DFs

And once again Sanji leaves his crew to die

Good job mate  :thumbup:

I'm not even sure which one is more annoying, this gag or the nosebleed gag...

#18 raptor13

raptor13

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 331 posts

Posted 09 November 2018 - 11:41 AM

So judging by the chapter name, it seems Oda might follow a kabuki style layout, which means we are entering act two of five.

Next Nakama ballot:

Spoiler

#19 Tale

Tale

Kakistocrat

• Blessed by Uglypuff
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,550 posts

User's Awards

3    3    2   

Posted 09 November 2018 - 11:52 AM

I hope he switches from this act to the Reverie for a bit and do a little time-skip in Wano. I doubt we're going to see the two whole weeks play out there, though I would like to see what the SHs will do now that they know Luffy is down.

• Chillman likes this

#20 Scorpion2k4u

Scorpion2k4u

Pirate

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,941 posts
  • Locationsurrounding you

Posted 09 November 2018 - 12:16 PM

Sea stone originated from Wano? What about the stuffs going to SKypiea? Or does Hawkins mean the art of shaping sea stone only? That would make more sense given how they can make Poneglyph.
So who left Wano and gave that technique to Marines and pirates around the world? And why can't they make sea stone nail? Vegapunk should be able to figure that out

I'm glad that Oda finally got over Luffy and decided to put him aside and give the stage to other characters as I want. But now the question will he develop them all or wanking Zolo whose parents will be revealed to come from Wano? :rolleyes:

Now the savior becomes the rescuee. Have fun with Kid in there LOL

I doubt that Oda will put the focus away from Luffy. I rather guess that he will show us what happens between Luffy and Kid.

2mg5kyb.jpg

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users