Photo

That Time I Got Reincarnated as a Slime (Fall 2018 Clubhouse Anime)

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 Goddess Nike

Goddess Nike

Tsundere

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 348 posts
  • LocationIn Despair

Posted 16 November 2018 - 04:58 PM

vq2s8o.jpg

Plot Summary
"Rimuru Tempest" is the new name of a slime in a fantasy world taken by a former 37-year-old human Satoru Mikami after he is killed by a passing robber. Broken free from ordinary, stale past life, his fresh adventure in a fantasy world as a slime monster with unique abilities begins.

Studio: 8bit
Genre: Fantasy, Shounen
Source: Manga
Episodes: 24

https://www.crunchyr...-veldora-777519

• DaEvilWithin and Tokoya like this

2h7297a.jpg

Pro Scientia Atque Sapientia

#2 Fulmine

Fulmine

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 21,177 posts

Posted 17 November 2018 - 04:43 AM

I like the monster but the overall art is a bit...off...

The premise sounds cool though.

Spoiler Favorite male characters in manga/hwa/hua

#3 Tokoya

Tokoya

Ninja

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 11,203 posts
  • LocationWith my Khaleesi <3333

User's Awards

Posted 17 November 2018 - 01:14 PM

Out of everything I planned to watch from this season, this surprised me the most by how great it ended up being

Bunny Girl Senpai surprised me a lot too but I had higher hopes for that than I did for this so I was pleasantly surprised and excited to see this amount of quality from an isekai series that looked like it would be meh at best

iWo0nCc.gif

Nothing will stand in our way.....I will finish what you started....I will fulfill our destiny!

#Kylo Ren #ForceAwakens

#4 Kid Frost

Kid Frost

Hime

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 267 posts
  • LocationJet-Setting

Posted 17 November 2018 - 08:48 PM

Yeah I wasn't a big fan of the art style at first but it must've grown on me at some point since it doesn't bother me at all now, then again I enjoyed two seasons of Konosuba so I can probably tolerate anything on that front.

The last several isekai shows (Death March and Smartphone) have left me with really low expectations for the genre so I've been pleasantly surprised with this one, the comedy has been consistently good and world-building shows signs of promise especially since it will be 24 episodes.

WZhSNm9.jpg

Spoiler Top 20 Anime Updated

Spoiler Top 20 Manga

Spoiler Top 20 Western Comics

#5 Fallen Angel

Fallen Angel

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3 posts

Posted 01 December 2018 - 04:46 PM

I'm feeling this show more and more each week, it's probably my favorite isekai series since Re:Zero. I think part of my enjoyment is with the main character, he was really likable in his previous life and the manner in which he died makes his overpoweredness seem somewhat earned. He's also adorable as slime and has a great sense of humor about the situations he finds himself in. 

#6 Chillman

Chillman

Shinigami

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,498 posts

Posted 16 December 2018 - 01:24 PM

Loving the anime so far and I’m only 3 episodes in. Anymore like it? Fantasy or isekai?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users