Fulmine

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 21,376 posts

Posted 23 November 2018 - 04:14 AM

Gs9n2P8.jpg

Admiral: Marshall D Teach. Bounty 2.2476 billion Beri

1st ship captain: Jesus Burgess

2nd ship captain: Shiliew of the Rain. Suke/Invisible DF stolen from Absalom.

4th ship captain: Avalo Pizarro the Corrupt King

5th ship captain: Lafitte

6th ship captain: Catarina Devon the Crescent Moon Hunter. Mythical Beast Zoan Inu Inu no Mi, model Ninetail fox

7th ship captain: Battleship San Juan Wolf. A DF user (Vivre Card Databook)

8th ship captain: Vasco Shot. (Vivre Card Databook)

Wait until Catarina breaks the seal and masters bijuudama. Her father is a former Hokage...but seriously, hopefully this fruit is way different from Mr.2 and Kin'emon's besides transforming into a 9-tail fox.

On another note, it's like BB has all the best trickery fruits of the Shichibukai crews. Invi from Moria's and shapeshift like Mr.2 from Croc's. Now if Pizarro can turn people into cats (he has a meow speech pattern ''nya'') then BB has his own Sugar. Would be easy to take over a country by a lot of means

• Raiden likes this

Spoiler Favorite male characters in manga/hwa/hua

#2 Madara D Dragon

Madara D Dragon

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,211 posts

Posted 23 November 2018 - 05:11 AM

On another note, it's like BB has all the best trickery fruits of the Shichibukai crews. Invi from Moria's and shapeshift like Mr.2 from Croc's. Now if Pizarro can turn people into cats (he has a meow speech pattern ''nya'') then BB has his own Sugar. Would be easy to take over a country by a lot of means

Part of me doesn't want to because I like Law, but his Op fruit would be a good addition to his collection. Have someone be able to swap personalities in that crew. Doc Q with OpOp fruit is a thing now (He'll give eternal life to BB just before dying after fighting Chopper).

"You can't take the King Marco_by_Kanomaru.gifon your first turn!!"

FoundeothTrafalgaLafan-clu-----> :aww: 

#3 Abaroxa

Abaroxa

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,199 posts

Posted 23 November 2018 - 05:42 AM

This crew is the most "pirate" crew of the series.
They steal everything and keep tabs on the other parties.
We haven't seen most of BBs crew post ts but so far they haven't disappointed.

They clashed with the revs which in turn clashed with 2 admirals.
They are still a bit weaker than MF WB crew but hopefully they'll get there

#4 Fulmine

Fulmine

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 21,376 posts

Posted 23 November 2018 - 05:56 AM

Teach's logic:

> Catarina your body is so great, look at the curve, but your face is ugly

> Here, eat this DF that allows you to transform

Genius!!!

Catarina probably has a special room on the island. The databook said she hunts and kills beautiful women yet this chapter she has some ladies calling her name in admiration...seducing them first then kill? Black widow material

• Raiden likes this

#5 Jekkusormi

Jekkusormi

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 834 posts

Posted 23 November 2018 - 06:52 AM

Teach's logic:

> Catarina your body is so great, look at the curve, but your face is ugly

> Here, eat this DF that allows you to transform

Genius!!!

Catarina probably has a special room on the island. The databook said she hunts and kills beautiful women yet this chapter she has some ladies calling her name in admiration...seducing them first then kill? Black widow material

All the more reason I think, when SHcrew clashes with BBcrew, Robin will fight Catarina. Nami will fight Laffite since both are/were navigators

17.jpg

#6 Oben

Oben

♪~

• Blessed by Uglypuff
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,081 posts

User's Awards

Posted 23 November 2018 - 08:07 AM

My hunch is that Moria will join them, under the condition that gets to go to Wano because both Luffy and Kaidou are there and he wants his revenge.

#7 Abaroxa

Abaroxa

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,199 posts

Posted 23 November 2018 - 09:06 AM

My hunch is that Moria will join them, under the condition that gets to go to Wano because both Luffy and Kaidou are there and he wants his revenge.

Can Moira add any value to the story?
His devil fruit can. I can see docQ eating the shadow fruit. I can even see BB with the shadow fruut. He can pull with the darkness and release them straight away as zombies.

#8 Fulmine

Fulmine

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 21,376 posts

Posted 23 November 2018 - 10:08 AM

DFs are old news. I mean Teach, the guy who has the most destructive DF that destroys everything: Quake fruit and the Yami fruit that can nullify and defend all things, just showed he still wanted 3 guns on his belly...as expected of the weapons that hurt WB the WSM. Even Roger has a gun in chapter 0...

All this time Van Auger, Ben Backman and Yasopp have the rightest idea. DD should have stuck with his lead-bullet gun. Luffy and Law wouldn't have won if DD had done that.

#9 captain kidd

captain kidd

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,625 posts

Posted 23 November 2018 - 07:04 PM

DFs are old news. I mean Teach, the guy who has the most destructive DF that destroys everything: Quake fruit and the Yami fruit that can nullify and defend all things, just showed he still wanted 3 guns on his belly...as expected of the weapons that hurt WB the WSM. Even Roger has a gun in chapter 0...

All this time Van Auger, Ben Backman and Yasopp have the rightest idea. DD should have stuck with his lead-bullet gun. Luffy and Law wouldn't have won if DD had done that.

Wait till we find out that roger's entire fighting style was just using a gun. (The sword was for show)

Imbuning emperor level CoA into each bullet so that they hit with the force of a train.
You might be thinking "what? That is less efficient then the way bullets normally work"
Yep it is. But it is very oda....

Edited by captain kidd, 23 November 2018 - 07:06 PM.

captain "Nostradamus" kidd
banner.png

#10 Abaroxa

Abaroxa

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,199 posts

Posted 26 November 2018 - 12:35 PM

Can you grow a beard that big in only 2 years??

#11 Enbima

Enbima

Warrior

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,010 posts
  • LocationGourmet World

Posted 26 November 2018 - 04:48 PM

Yes.
  • PunkHazard likes this

To be effective In combat, a warrior must not feel for his enemy. Close your heart to their desperation. Close your heart for their suffering. The road ahead is long and unforgiving. No place for a boy. You must be a warrior.

- Goku to Gohan.

stop dreaming

#12 PunkHazard

PunkHazard

Exorcist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,206 posts
  • LocationRight over there -->

Posted 27 November 2018 - 12:17 AM

This crew is the most "pirate" crew of the series.
They steal everything and keep tabs on the other parties.
We haven't seen most of BBs crew post ts but so far they haven't disappointed.

They clashed with the revs which in turn clashed with 2 admirals.
They are still a bit weaker than MF WB crew but hopefully they'll get there

honestly BB’s crew always seemed weak. Including BB himself. He’s definitely still the weakest yonkou in my opinion though I expect that to change. Tho I guess he could be just as strong as BM too

#13 captain kidd

captain kidd

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,625 posts

Posted 27 November 2018 - 07:28 AM

honestly BB’s crew always seemed weak. Including BB himself. He’s definitely still the weakest yonkou in my opinion though I expect that to change. Tho I guess he could be just as strong as BM too

I know you all refuse to remember wci, but do you really think BB would do worse against jimbe then BM did?

captain "Nostradamus" kidd
banner.png

#14 Abaroxa

Abaroxa

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,199 posts

Posted 27 November 2018 - 08:00 AM

Any yonko would do better than BM. She was super nerfed in that arc. She if WB nerf was a 7/10 then BM was a 9/10.

#15 PunkHazard

PunkHazard

Exorcist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,206 posts

Posted 27 November 2018 - 12:12 PM

I know you all refuse to remember wci, but do you really think BB would do worse against jimbe then BM did?

actually yes. Luffy knocked BB down pretty easily but he couldnt do the same with jinbei. Obviously BB is stronger now then he was back then cause of WB’s fruit but I still havnt seen anything impressive from him to give me any hope

#16 Madara D Dragon

Madara D Dragon

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,211 posts

Posted 27 November 2018 - 02:13 PM

actually yes. Luffy knocked BB down pretty easily but he couldnt do the same with jinbei. Obviously BB is stronger now then he was back then cause of WB’s fruit but I still havnt seen anything impressive from him to give me any hope

Man... You seriously thinking Luffy was stronger than BB because he "knocked him down"? That guy beat Ace, Yonko Commander. He was over Yonko Commander level back in ID. Then gained the strongest paramecia said to have the power to destroy the world. Then 2 years passed. Im not getting into the BB vs BM debate but you're seriously understimating BB if your base to judge him is "Luffy knocked him down easily" lol.

Edited by Madara D Dragon, 27 November 2018 - 02:13 PM.

• Raiden likes this

"You can't take the King Marco_by_Kanomaru.gifon your first turn!!"

FoundeothTrafalgaLafan-clu-----> :aww: 

#17 D.Hyuga

D.Hyuga

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,107 posts

Posted 27 November 2018 - 02:30 PM

That guy beat Ace, Yonko Commander

Ace was Buggy of yonko commanders, a JOKE.

#18 Chillman

Chillman

Shinigami

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,593 posts

Posted 27 November 2018 - 06:03 PM

BB isn’t known for his pain tolerance. He’s more offense.

#19 Strobacaxi

Strobacaxi

Crack Monkey

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,513 posts

Posted 27 November 2018 - 06:19 PM

Ace was Buggy of yonko commanders, a JOKE.

Actually, he was being groomed to be PK. So no, he was not a joke, he was the one with the most potential. Probably one of the strongest too.

• KUROkami likes this

tumblr_mg4t7olJvZ1s2x1ggo1_500.png

#20 PunkHazard

PunkHazard

Exorcist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,206 posts

Posted 28 November 2018 - 01:02 AM

Man... You seriously thinking Luffy was stronger than BB because he "knocked him down"? That guy beat Ace, Yonko Commander. He was over Yonko Commander level back in ID. Then gained the strongest paramecia said to have the power to destroy the world. Then 2 years passed. Im not getting into the BB vs BM debate but you're seriously understimating BB if your base to judge him is "Luffy knocked him down easily" lol.

naw i don’t necessarily think luffy was stronger then him back then. I was jus making the point that he hasnt shown me anything impressive throughout the manga. Even his fight against Ace wasn’t impressive since most of the fight he was getting beat up. Again im sure he’s strong jus based on shonen tradition but he hasnt did anything impressive on screen.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users