https://www.mangapan...-generations/29
  • Doan likes this

#2 pyrogenic

pyrogenic

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 735 posts

Posted 24 November 2018 - 09:05 AM

I found it surprisingly good. Well balanced.

#3 Chillman

Chillman

Shinigami

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,498 posts

Posted 24 November 2018 - 10:44 AM

Daddy Naruto is my favorite Naruto and I need more of it.
  • Raiden likes this

#4 Doan

Doan

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,026 posts
  • LocationConnecticut, U.S.A.

Posted 25 November 2018 - 04:25 AM

So it seems to be leading up to something good hopefully

So im watching the anime and it is far off from the manga, does it ever come close to the manga at any point?
Pusha T - Story of Adidon

#5 Tokoya

Tokoya

Ninja

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 11,203 posts
  • LocationWith my Khaleesi <3333

User's Awards

Posted 25 November 2018 - 12:47 PM

Daddy Naruto is my favorite Naruto and I need more of it.

Retweet

Also Karma is getting more OP with every use of it lol

So it seems to be leading up to something good hopefully

So im watching the anime and it is far off from the manga, does it ever come close to the manga at any point?

The closest it ever came is when they did the movie stuff, but I got a video explaining everything

Edited by Tokoya, 25 November 2018 - 12:47 PM.

• waleuska, Doan and paka like this

iWo0nCc.gif

Nothing will stand in our way.....I will finish what you started....I will fulfill our destiny!

#Kylo Ren #ForceAwakens

#6 waleuska

waleuska

Pirate

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,876 posts
  • Locationeverywhere but nowhere

Posted 25 November 2018 - 05:26 PM

i wouldn't mind Salad being over sexualize if she was doing it as a ninja, but that isn't happening in the story. She is over sexualized for the audience sake. 

p5Y5w8P.jpg

#7 Graeystone

Graeystone

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 940 posts

Posted 26 November 2018 - 05:46 PM

i wouldn't mind Salad being over sexualize if she was doing it as a ninja, but that isn't happening in the story. She is over sexualized for the audience sake. 

Name me just ONE THING in Japan that doesn't get sexualized at some point. Its like Japan is the Poster Child for Internet Rules 34 & 34.

And here I thought Naruto's 'BS(Talk) no Jutsu' went away. . .

https://www.mangapan...nerations/29/36

. . .

. .

And I mentally threw up a little bit. . .

Edited by Graeystone, 26 November 2018 - 05:52 PM.

Posted Image

#8 waleuska

waleuska

Pirate

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,876 posts

Posted 26 November 2018 - 08:01 PM

Name me just ONE THING in Japan that doesn't get sexualized at some point. Its like Japan is the Poster Child for Internet Rules 34 & 34.

And here I thought Naruto's 'BS(Talk) no Jutsu' went away. . .

https://www.mangapan...nerations/29/36

. . .

. .

And I mentally threw up a little bit. . .

I mean that she was using her Sexuality as a ninja. Like when Naruto was running around becoming a naked girl to beat his opponents even if it was a gag. It would make sense for a girl ninja to use her body to trick guys or to get guys to do what they want.

But this is a shonen manga and she is a little girl. So it really doesn't make any sense for her to be sexualized in the story.

I agree that japan like sexualizing girls/women but kishi wasn't really about that fan service beside tusande.

p5Y5w8P.jpg

#9 Graeystone

Graeystone

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 940 posts

Posted 26 November 2018 - 10:27 PM

I mean that she was using her Sexuality as a ninja. Like when Naruto was running around becoming a naked girl to beat his opponents even if it was a gag. It would make sense for a girl ninja to use her body to trick guys or to get guys to do what they want.

Yeah. I think in the original series(maybe anime only) they mentioned/hinted of an 'all girls class' at the academy that covered everything from 'flower arrangement' to 'seduction'. . .although given how most of kunoichi behave in Kohona in both series. . .

Edited by Graeystone, 26 November 2018 - 10:28 PM.

Posted Image

#10 Tokoya

Tokoya

Ninja

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 11,203 posts
  • LocationWith my Khaleesi <3333

User's Awards

Posted 26 November 2018 - 11:16 PM

Ikemoto is highkey a pedo

iWo0nCc.gif

Nothing will stand in our way.....I will finish what you started....I will fulfill our destiny!

#Kylo Ren #ForceAwakens

#11 KUROkami

KUROkami

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,224 posts
  • LocationHyperbolic Time Chamber

Posted 27 November 2018 - 08:07 AM

^haha

#12 masterbio

masterbio

Shinigami

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,732 posts

Posted 27 November 2018 - 03:22 PM

Decent conclusion to the "Flower Vase arc".

I really enjoy papa Naruto, and I still don't understand why Kishi decided to depict him as a bad parent at the start.

Anyway, Kawaki is starting to go soft, and I bet that it's when he lets his guard down that shit will hit the fan. But truth be told, I still cannot see Naruto losing in a battle, so I'm not afraid of this "son of Jirayia"

#13 KUROkami

KUROkami

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,224 posts

Posted 27 November 2018 - 05:17 PM

I really enjoy papa Naruto, and I still don't understand why Kishi decided to depict him as a bad parent at the start.

Anyway, Kawaki is starting to go soft, and I bet that it's when he lets his guard down that shit will hit the fan. But truth be told, I still cannot see Naruto losing in a battle, so I'm not afraid of this "son of Jirayia"

Has it been confirmed ? I don’t read the manga , I just read what you guys post lol

#14 masterbio

masterbio

Shinigami

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,732 posts

Posted 27 November 2018 - 05:41 PM

Has it been confirmed ? I don’t read the manga , I just read what you guys post lol

The dude being Jirayia son? nah, I just don't remember his name lol

#15 Graeystone

Graeystone

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 940 posts

Posted 29 November 2018 - 11:21 AM

I'm half and half on Naruto being a bad parent. On the one hand he is the Hokage and there is a personal price tag attached to the job meaning he can't be with his family as much as he'd like. Also Boruto is a ninja now and Naruto can't play 'favorites'. This was shown when Naruto busted his son big time for cheating at the Chunin Exams. On the other hand he hasn't treated his children like Fugaku(saying Sasuke wasn't good enough) and Hiashi(we all know what he did by now).

What annoys me is how Hinata has been depicted. Its like she's been reverted back to her 'Shrinking Violet' self in early Part 1. This is the same character who-

1) Fought like hell to stand up to her pissed off cousin.

2) Almost got killed by Pain in an attempt to protect Naruto.

3) Did NOT have an emotional breakdown (which Naruto did) when Neji got killed.

4) Had no problem slapping some sense into Naruto after Neji got killed.

. . .

. .

Now we have someone who doesn't bat an eye when a swearing fouled mouth punk comes into her house and breaks her daughter's favorite vase. The swearing alone should cause her to speak up given her background. Instead she just stands there like some kind of Stepford Wife. . .the same thing goes for Himawari's birthday party. That alone should have had Hinata threatening to kick Naruto out for awhile.

I get that Hinata is supposed to be a kind, polite, doesn't like her loved ones fighting among themselves but that doesn't mean she lacks a frickin' spine. She can be written in a way that all she does is speak a few polite words laced with the kind of threats that will stop a person from acting stupid.

• pyrogenic likes this

Posted Image

#16 masterbio

masterbio

Shinigami

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,732 posts

Posted 29 November 2018 - 02:44 PM

I'm half and half on Naruto being a bad parent. On the one hand he is the Hokage and there is a personal price tag attached to the job meaning he can't be with his family as much as he'd like. Also Boruto is a ninja now and Naruto can't play 'favorites'. This was shown when Naruto busted his son big time for cheating at the Chunin Exams. On the other hand he hasn't treated his children like Fugaku(saying Sasuke wasn't good enough) and Hiashi(we all know what he did by now).

What annoys me is how Hinata has been depicted. Its like she's been reverted back to her 'Shrinking Violet' self in early Part 1. This is the same character who-

. . .

. .

Now we have someone who doesn't bat an eye when a swearing fouled mouth punk comes into her house and breaks her daughter's favorite vase. The swearing alone should cause her to speak up given her background. Instead she just stands there like some kind of Stepford Wife. . .the same thing goes for Himawari's birthday party. That alone should have had Hinata threatening to kick Naruto out for awhile.

I get that Hinata is supposed to be a kind, polite, doesn't like her loved ones fighting among themselves but that doesn't mean she lacks a frickin' spine. She can be written in a way that all she does is speak a few polite words laced with the kind of threats that will stop a person from acting stupid.

Yeah but Naruto has shadow clones. He should easily divide his attention.

I'm not saying he should do the clones do all the work, but come on, at least leave clone at work and go home for your daughters birthday, not the other way around!

And yes, Hinata was destroyed. But I feel it was the same for all female characters in this new Boruto. The only more explored is Sarada and even she isn't more than "Sasuke's daughter that wants to be Hokage".

They should just give back Hinata's boobs

• waleuska, Graeystone and paka like this

#17 paka

paka

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 195 posts

Posted 30 November 2018 - 08:31 PM

. . .

. .

We talking bout someone being personally guarded by the strongest shinobi... I think she's handling it well given the circumstance - staying away and not getting involved

Overall @masterbio is right - all the females are destroyed... It gets worse as Sarada becomes Sakura 2.0. - this time it's the reverse - Uchiha chasing Uzumaki - already dropped the anime till they catch up to the manga. The manga hopefully retains Sarada's no nonsense focused attitude

:kakashi:  We back

#18 KUROkami

KUROkami

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,224 posts

Posted 01 December 2018 - 12:04 AM

Lmao oh I thought it was legit

#19 Graeystone

Graeystone

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 940 posts

Posted 01 December 2018 - 12:12 PM

And half of the fandom thought Obito=Tobi was hogwash. . .Asspull no Justu still exists in this series. . .

Posted Image

#20 waleuska

waleuska

Pirate

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,876 posts

Posted 01 December 2018 - 08:54 PM

And half of the fandom thought Obito=Tobi was hogwash. . .Asspull no Justu still exists in this series. . .

OMG. Please do not remind me.

. . .

. .

I do not know about the swearing thing but i do think Hinata in the anime as a mom is better than the manga. 

For a few reasons.

1.When brouto and brouto's dad got into a fight while brouto's sister was sick she kicks them out.

2. Brouto is top of his class but when we see him trying to teach a nother kid in math or something brouto way of thinking was confusing. So hinata taught  brouto math in a way that he will able to understand.

p5Y5w8P.jpg

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users