waleuska

Pirate

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,876 posts
  • Locationeverywhere but nowhere

Posted 03 December 2018 - 06:07 PM

Seriously?

it is a funny meme and must be kept alive.

• masterbio likes this

p5Y5w8P.jpg

#23 Tokoya

Tokoya

Ninja

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 11,203 posts
  • LocationWith my Khaleesi <3333

User's Awards

Posted 04 December 2018 - 11:41 PM

We talking bout someone being personally guarded by the strongest shinobi... I think she's handling it well given the circumstance - staying away and not getting involved

Overall @masterbio is right - all the females are destroyed... It gets worse as Sarada becomes Sakura 2.0. - this time it's the reverse - Uchiha chasing Uzumaki - already dropped the anime till they catch up to the manga. The manga hopefully retains Sarada's no nonsense focused attitude

Sarada really isn't as goo goo ga ga over Boruto as you may think she is, and her possible attraction to him doesn't show much at all tbh

I like her more in the anime because unlike the manga, she doesn't act like a prostitute (Gotta thank Pedomoto for that)

But my only real criticism is that both mediums aren't giving her any significant form of growth combat/ability wise (Like give her chidori or something man)

Edited by Tokoya, 04 December 2018 - 11:44 PM.

• Chillman likes this

iWo0nCc.gif

Nothing will stand in our way.....I will finish what you started....I will fulfill our destiny!

#Kylo Ren #ForceAwakens

#24 waleuska

waleuska

Pirate

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,876 posts

Posted 05 December 2018 - 01:37 AM

Sarada really isn't as goo goo ga ga over Boruto as you may think she is, and her possible attraction to him doesn't show much at all tbh

I like her more in the anime because unlike the manga, she doesn't act like a prostitute (Gotta thank Pedomoto for that)

But my only real criticism is that both mediums aren't giving her any significant form of growth combat/ability wise (Like give her chidori or something man)

i do not want another sasuke. I like it that boruto is more of a sasuke and Boruto's dad mix in abilities. 

Sarada should i have no idea what abilites she should have. Maybe have fire and wind to counter Boruto's abilities. 

p5Y5w8P.jpg

#25 paka

paka

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 195 posts

Posted 05 December 2018 - 01:51 AM

She is ga ga ga all over Boruto... at this point it's Buruto-kun! - not sure what that means - but she's gone. This is a bromance story between Boruto and Kawaki... sorry to all who had hopes for Mitsuki - even in his own arc Boruto is still king... he is the new Sai

Sarada being ignored is 100% on point... the last Uchiha - no love :shrug:

Not too concerned on her dress choice coz that will eventually change and no one will remember - why he thought a girl that age blur blur blur - only he knows :facepalm:

Anime weaknesses

• Writer can only coordinate one storyline - you get one - Boruto, Mitsuki, Sarada or maybe a filer
  • Fights... everyone not Boruto gets one Jutsu - it started off good but that got too complicated for the writer and everyone forgot their Jutsu
  • Naruto - Chair-sama got him - that's it - he was complicating the plot and he too popular
  • Himawari, Sakura, where is Tenten, Hinata, Sumire, etc lets not forget the comedian - all female - next

I'll stop there - list is too long... good thing the manga is ahead and the anime is at it's best when re-doing the manga or movie - a huge plus and something to look forward to, and maybe Koji (Jiraiya 2.0) assuming he doesn't suddenly jump out the closet and say I'm ANBU :devastated:

:kakashi:  We back

#26 Tokoya

Tokoya

Ninja

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 11,203 posts

User's Awards

Posted 05 December 2018 - 10:24 AM

i do not want another sasuke. I like it that boruto is more of a sasuke and Boruto's dad mix in abilities.

Sarada should i have no idea what abilites she should have. Maybe have fire and wind to counter Boruto's abilities.

She doesn't have to be another Sasuke, all I'm saying is that its only fitting that she too inherits her dad's signature technique

She is ga ga ga all over Boruto... at this point it's Buruto-kun! - not sure what that means - but she's gone. This is a bromance story between Boruto and Kawaki... sorry to all who had hopes for Mitsuki - even in his own arc Boruto is still king... he is the new Sai

Sarada being ignored is 100% on point... the last Uchiha - no love :shrug:
Not too concerned on her dress choice coz that will eventually change and no one will remember - why he thought a girl that age blur blur blur - only he knows :facepalm:

Anime weaknesses

• Writer can only coordinate one storyline - you get one - Boruto, Mitsuki, Sarada or maybe a filer
  • Fights... everyone not Boruto gets one Jutsu - it started off good but that got too complicated for the writer and everyone forgot their Jutsu
  • Naruto - Chair-sama got him - that's it - he was complicating the plot and he too popular
  • Himawari, Sakura, where is Tenten, Hinata, Sumire, etc lets not forget the comedian - all female - next
I'll stop there - list is too long... good thing the manga is ahead and the anime is at it's best when re-doing the manga or movie - a huge plus and something to look forward to, and maybe Koji (Jiraiya 2.0) assuming he doesn't suddenly jump out the closet and say I'm ANBU :devastated:
Kun isn't anything romantic like, its just the honorific use when addressing boys of that age frame but informally like a friend rather than using something super polite like san
  • Chillman likes this

iWo0nCc.gif

Nothing will stand in our way.....I will finish what you started....I will fulfill our destiny!

#Kylo Ren #ForceAwakens

#27 paka

paka

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 195 posts

Posted 06 December 2018 - 08:34 PM

She doesn't have to be another Sasuke, all I'm saying is that its only fitting that she too inherits her dad's signature technique

Kun isn't anything romantic like, its just the honorific use when addressing boys of that age frame but informally like a friend rather than using something super polite like san

Lets hope you right... it really did look like she'll be chasing Boruto similar to Sakura/Sasuke. All this was mostly in the anime - lets hope it stays that way... I might catch up on the anime in the future based on what's said in the comment section

#28 waleuska

waleuska

Pirate

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,876 posts

Posted 06 December 2018 - 09:25 PM

The problem i have with that is Sasuke took chidori  to it's limit. I like how boruto has resagunbut it is his own. I do not see that happening with Chidori. 

• Chillman likes this

p5Y5w8P.jpg

#29 Graeystone

Graeystone

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 940 posts

Posted 10 December 2018 - 12:05 PM

The problem i have with that is Sasuke took chidori  to it's limit. I like how boruto has resagunbut it is his own. I do not see that happening with Chidori. 

Well the Chidori(Rikari?) is supposed to be an 'Incomplete Rasengan(Lightening Mix?)'. Maybe Sarada could do what Kakashi and Sasuke couldn't do and complete and make the technique a true Lightening+Rasengan Mix. . .but then again Sarada is a female character in a Shuesena Published Manga. . .

Edited by Graeystone, 10 December 2018 - 12:06 PM.

Posted Image

#30 paka

paka

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 195 posts

Posted 10 December 2018 - 06:12 PM

Well the Chidori(Rikari?) is supposed to be an 'Incomplete Rasengan(Lightening Mix?)'. Maybe Sarada could do what Kakashi and Sasuke couldn't do and complete and make the technique a true Lightening+Rasengan Mix. . .but then again Sarada is a female character in a Shuesena Published Manga. . .

This....................................................................................^^

Also it's all about efficiency - it's not that Kakashi or Sasuke couldn't improve Chidori, they chose to use it differently

Sarada would run out of mana :hmm: remember when Kakashi could only use it 3 or 4 times a day - (Himawari might be a different case - with her eyes and Chidori - might be interesting change for Hyuga, though she don't need it due to better options)

Note: Sarada watching and knowing exactly what her dad was doing during Boruto's training (based on comments she made) makes me believe she too had some training with Sasuke - I would not be surprised if she already knows but chooses not to use it - trying to follow in Naruto's footsteps being one of the reasons

Edited by paka, 10 December 2018 - 06:22 PM.

#31 waleuska

waleuska

Pirate

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,876 posts

Posted 10 December 2018 - 11:16 PM

um 

Boruto already did that. 

• paka likes this

p5Y5w8P.jpg

#32 Graeystone

Graeystone

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 940 posts

Posted 14 December 2018 - 12:26 PM

um 

Boruto already did that. 

How many elements does he have?

Posted Image

#33 Tokoya

Tokoya

Ninja

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 11,203 posts

User's Awards

Posted 14 December 2018 - 11:09 PM

How many elements does he have?

Lightning, wind and water

iWo0nCc.gif

#Kylo Ren #ForceAwakens

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users