Magic Man

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,075 posts

Posted 28 November 2018 - 08:39 AM

Latest chapter is out.

https://sorcererweek.../en/0/13/page/1

https://readms.net/r...uest/013/5506/1

What happened to the Spriggen 12, I too can't believe what happened to Demaria, I guess war trauma can have unbelievable side effects. Lucy and Brandish are kind of rivals to find Aquarius, well good luck girls.

Hate to think what Erza has planed for that woman, we saw in that Christmas omake how sadistic she can be to her friends, imagine what she has planned for her enemies. Not going to be pretty.

Edited by Magic Man, 29 November 2018 - 12:41 PM.

#2 beakedbard

beakedbard

Skull Knight

• Blessed by Uglypuff
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 866 posts

Posted 28 November 2018 - 09:44 AM

Dammit Mashima don't bait us with Laxus vs Jellal and then not deliver even if this makes more sense. XD

#3 pyrogenic

pyrogenic

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 735 posts

Posted 28 November 2018 - 11:42 AM

Heh, I knew Laxus vs Jellal is not going to happen. 

Brandish as Deus Ex Machina? I guessit was ok. Generally nice to hear on ex-Sprigans. Good to see Dimaria happy and Sand-clown to mature, he also seems to have good advisors. Curious as to if artificial Dragneel will play some role at some point. Lets be honest - Sprigan 12 turned out to be dissapointment, so having them play some part now would be nice. But not like Sabertooth Guild, but an actual ROLE. Example being Brandish, who actually did something nice.

As for Erza - this whole slaying strenght turned out to be some cheap stuff. Coincidencially something that Erza can easily shake off.

So round 2 now.

• Blackody likes this

#4 masterbio

masterbio

Shinigami

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,732 posts

Posted 28 November 2018 - 02:55 PM

Ok... I'm confused. I could have sworn that Azeel (or whatever the sand dude name was) got killed by Erza and then revived alongside Purehito by some other Sprigan in the final battle, where they both faced Laxus :unsure:

Having said that, I also thought that Dimaria had died. And I don't really remember half of the ones that survived lol

Anyway, Brandish was always my favourite, her power is so simple yet so powerful!

And man, Mashima is full of bait, starting with the bikini girls and ending with Laxus x Jellal. Just make them fight once!!

#5 Chillman

Chillman

Shinigami

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,498 posts

Posted 29 November 2018 - 01:02 PM

Alvarez was the biggest loose thread for me so I’m glad that got resolved.

#6 Blackody

Blackody

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 279 posts
  • LocationGreece

Posted 30 November 2018 - 07:22 AM

Hmmm Brandish is at the right place the right time it seems. She said she wouldn't help the FT members but she already did twice already.
She even informed Lucy about Aquarius' key.
Anyway, it was nice that Laxus and Jellal didn't start to throw punches, however no solution was given except from the phrase "now that she's in Fairy Tail, it's complicated".

I'm also glad that we got news from the Alvarez empire since it's a whole other continent and they have some powerhouses in their arsenal. The strongest members are dead though.
Azeel never died, his grandpa (who advises him along with Jacob) begged the FT not to kill him, if l remember correctly.
Di Maria has one of the most hax magical abilities though and it's a shame she retired. Let's hope the Spriggan play some role in the battles to come. 

What l didn't like at all, was the resolution of Erza's submissive condition. It's now a hypnosis spell that works through the eyes and Erza (known to have one artificial) just shrugs it off...
I'd definitely put some magic handcuffs on the Dragon Eater lady, Erza is too nice. 

• pyrogenic likes this
Spoiler Poor Hiruzen

#7 Graeystone

Graeystone

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 940 posts

Posted 02 December 2018 - 06:29 PM

Ajeel. . .DAT HAIR! What did he do, stick his fingers in a light socket one too many times?

. . .

. .

Erza, sometimes its alright to skip 'honor' and go straight to he 'ass-kicking'.

Edited by Graeystone, 02 December 2018 - 06:32 PM.

Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users