masterbio

Shinigami

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,000 posts

Posted 15 March 2020 - 07:02 PM

So that's the nail effect huh?

... Neat.

Who was the woman that start fighting Quanxi? Was she the "nail"-dude master? (man, too many characters were introduced at the same time :( )

Also, #JeSuisKobeniCar

And more importantly, when are we seeing Denji teaming up with Power again? :D

• Doan likes this

#242 Chillman

Chillman

Shinigami

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,847 posts

Posted 16 March 2020 - 01:49 AM

Who was the woman that start fighting Quanxi? Was she the "nail"-dude master? (man, too many characters were introduced at the same time )

That was a woman? I think that person is an agent.
  • Doan likes this

#243 Doan

Doan

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,182 posts
  • LocationConnecticut, U.S.A.

Posted 18 March 2020 - 10:06 PM

Who's the character that wants a rematch with Quanxi? so many characters come and die that I can barely remember, ugh

been behind so that's why I didn't see your guys posts lol @Chillman and @masterbio
Pusha T - Story of Adidon

#244 Shin

Shin

Ultimate Survivor

• Moderators
  • 2,194 posts
  • LocationUnder a bridge

Posted 19 March 2020 - 02:37 AM

Poor Kobeni's car, haha. It constantly getting wrecked has been a fun little running gag in this arc. I wonder if Aldo will actually make it out alive if he survived this long now too. Although things are just going to get worse.

The guy that wanted a rematch with Quanxi was the private devil hunter with the octopus devil contract that killed one of the American assassin brothers. I didn't think he would be strong enough to land a hit on Quanxi, but at least it makes Quanxi not feel unbeatable which is good. I did like how Kishibe pulled out a knife and slid down the building after being thrown out the window. I really hope he has a great fight before he is killed, which still feels inevitable. Also was no expecting the dark haired Power devilman to breath fire. No idea what she is now. 

And the Russian team finally appears again. Him laying down among the dead bodies and having Denji step on a nail feels like an odd way to go about that, but it worked I guess. Neat that we get to see the curse devil again. I wonder what will happen to Denji after he dies, or if the curse will even work on him. It seemingly worked on the sword hybrid but then he came back somehow but I always thought the snake girl brought him back. Maybe if Denji goes to hell he will finally open that "door" though. 

#245 masterbio

masterbio

Shinigami

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,000 posts

Posted 19 March 2020 - 05:31 AM

Poor Kobeni's car, haha. It constantly getting wrecked has been a fun little running gag in this arc. I wonder if Aldo will actually make it out alive if he survived this long now too. Although things are just going to get worse.

The guy that wanted a rematch with Quanxi was the private devil hunter with the octopus devil contract that killed one of the American assassin brothers. I didn't think he would be strong enough to land a hit on Quanxi, but at least it makes Quanxi not feel unbeatable which is good. I did like how Kishibe pulled out a knife and slid down the building after being thrown out the window. I really hope he has a great fight before he is killed, which still feels inevitable. Also was no expecting the dark haired Power devilman to breath fire. No idea what she is now. 

And the Russian team finally appears again. Him laying down among the dead bodies and having Denji step on a nail feels like an odd way to go about that, but it worked I guess. Neat that we get to see the curse devil again. I wonder what will happen to Denji after he dies, or if the curse will even work on him. It seemingly worked on the sword hybrid but then he came back somehow but I always thought the snake girl brought him back. Maybe if Denji goes to hell he will finally open that "door" though. 

Yeah I also think that the sword-man was brought back by the snake girl.

And nice catch on the guy having the rematch with Quanxi! I'm till confused, is she a person with contracts or is she a devil like power?

#246 Baks

Baks

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,562 posts

Posted 20 March 2020 - 03:17 PM

Chapter 63 is out:

https://www.mangatai.../chainsawman-63
  • Doan likes this

#247 PunkHazard

PunkHazard

Exorcist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,313 posts
  • LocationRight over there -->

Posted 20 March 2020 - 05:31 PM

Woah so that girl was the real santa claus?! I really didn’t see that coming! And did she sacrifice the heart of her old man puppet to make a deal with the devil to transport them all into hell?? Thats so amazing!!

#248 Doan

Doan

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,182 posts

Posted 20 March 2020 - 07:43 PM

some of this is getting to confusing lol, all these characters just can't keep up with who is who, lol

#249 masterbio

masterbio

Shinigami

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,000 posts

Posted 21 March 2020 - 07:17 PM

Ok, so Tolka's master was Santa Claus or did Santa Claus caught Tolka's master? Either way, I thought the "doll" couldn't be conscious and clearly both of them are, so what's going on? And that was the reason he needed the children? There is still 1 left...

#250 Chillman

Chillman

Shinigami

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,847 posts

Posted 21 March 2020 - 08:32 PM

some of this is getting to confusing lol, all these characters just can't keep up with who is who, lol

For once I agree. What happened this chapter?

• Doan likes this

#251 Chillman

Chillman

Shinigami

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,847 posts

Posted 22 March 2020 - 03:38 PM

https://mangaplus.sh.../viewer/1006425
  • YoWid likes this

#252 Doan

Doan

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,182 posts

Posted 22 March 2020 - 04:23 PM

I forgot to mention that I love how that puppet master woman is sitting on one of her dolls lol, just chilling on him as if it was something common, ha ha
  • YoWid likes this

#253 masterbio

masterbio

Shinigami

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,000 posts

Posted 22 March 2020 - 06:37 PM

Does the official translation helps this time? :lolxg:

Ah ok, so I think everything after half chapter is actually Aki seeing the future!

• YoWid likes this

#254 YoWid

YoWid

Rock Star

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,789 posts

User's Awards

Posted 22 March 2020 - 10:00 PM

Chainswawman is a gift that keeps on giving, ho ho ho.

If this manga got a Gainax ending, i can die happy.

RIP Santa & kids.

Spoiler Music by Gazillions

#255 Shin

Shin

Ultimate Survivor

• Moderators
  • 2,194 posts
  • LocationUnder a bridge

Posted 26 March 2020 - 04:47 PM

What an insane chapter. The escalation ramped up like crazy.

Okay, so Tolka's master was Santa all along. I don't think anyone saw that coming, and it was a great twist. It looks like Santa was a special type of puppet that Master created by giving it certain human emotions where it can look and act like a normal human after it becomes a puppet, and that is also what Tolka became. Then she can use it for devil contracts instead of having to sacrifice herself for them. That is clever. Now I wonder how old Master is if she has been controlling Santa for decades seemingly. Also I wonder what her real goal is if she took contracts from both Germany and the USSR to go after Denji. 

But man, that whole scene with the Hell devil was amazing. So that is what Santa/Master needed the 4 kids for. She used 3 of them and then Santa's heart to summon the Hell devil and bring everyone in that building to Hell, but she also turned Tolka into her new special puppet so she can control him and see what is going on in Hell without having to go there herself. I guess that final kid that wasn't sacrificed might be who Master will groom into her Tolka replacement? That panel with the finger taking the kids was so creepy. The finger was even drawn reaching over the edge of the panel really giving it the feeling of something beyond normal devils. 

Then that six fingered hand reaching down and bringing everyone inside the building to Hell was so good. I wonder what exactly a six fingered hand represents, but the whole look of Hell is just so bizarre. It looks like a field of flowers and an abandoned bathtub, but the entire sky is covered in doors. I guess that door Pochita told Denji to never open really was a door to Hell. Now that Denji and the Chainsaw devil's heart are back in Hell I really have no idea what will happen. 

#256 beakedbard

beakedbard

Skull Knight

• Blessed by Uglypuff
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 885 posts

Posted 27 March 2020 - 11:13 PM

What the hell is Makima or what does she control that they need to go to that level to be able to kill her?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users