#162 PunkHazard

PunkHazard

Exorcist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,271 posts
  • LocationRight over there -->

Posted 25 October 2019 - 07:01 AM

That was actually badass af. She’s a bomb devilman? I love that and her powers seems awesome
  • masterbio likes this

#163 masterbio

masterbio

Shinigami

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,904 posts

Posted 26 October 2019 - 02:10 PM

Ok, do you think that if Denji had said yes to running away, that she would really run with him? Or was it just a rouse also?

Haaaaaving asked that: OMG THAT WAS AWESOME! The kiss felt so romantic, but the moment you see she bit his tongue everything shifts! And Reze power is so cool! I lowkey want her to survive

#164 Baks

Baks

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,376 posts

Posted 27 October 2019 - 12:38 AM

I am just wondering if Reze ever had any genuine feelings for Denji or was she just trying to manipulate him all along.

Also I dunno if Denji's heart will be in this fight, it will be difficult for him to fight someone that he cares about.

#165 Shin

Shin

Ultimate Survivor

• Moderators
  • 2,142 posts
  • LocationUnder a bridge

Posted 30 October 2019 - 07:46 PM

That was a great reveal. I had no idea she would be the bomb devil hybrid. Caught me completely off guard. Also her design looks cool. So intimidating with that bomb head and I guess her arms are made of fuses? Her wearing that choker with the little metal clasp on it that actually was a pin to trigger her bomb form was clever too. Anyone out there who caught that and called it before this is impressive. Now it makes sense why the typhoon devil was wary of her. Also it seems she can cause explosions at will and use them for fast travel. She seems really strong. The shark devilman was right to call her bad news, lol.

I don't think Reze had any genuine feelings for him now. I am not sure if Reze is really able to have normal emotions. Her real self seems pretty twisted like when she kissed him and bit off his tongue and seemed to enjoy that, or how she was completely emotionless when she killed that assassin. It is really tough to get a read on her character because she feels all over the place. Maybe in her twisted way she might have liked Denji, but I really am not sure what she would have done if Denji agreed to go with her.

#166 Baks

Baks

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,376 posts

Posted 31 October 2019 - 03:15 AM

Chapter 45 is out:

https://readms.net/r/csm/045/6291/1
  • Doan likes this

#167 PunkHazard

PunkHazard

Exorcist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,271 posts
  • LocationRight over there -->

Posted 31 October 2019 - 04:04 AM

Super bad ass chapter.

https://readms.net/r...6291/8?mobile=1 This move reminds me of Roy mustang
  • masterbio likes this

#168 masterbio

masterbio

Shinigami

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,904 posts

Posted 01 November 2019 - 12:00 PM

So I read somewhere that Reze's head is actually shaped after the atomic bomb "Little Boy". I just checked and they really do look alike!

By now I have to ask, why hasn't anyone activated Denji's chainsaws? I thought it would be the most logical move.

And lol at the 2nd division dude that aimed at being promoted. That's a classic death-flag for him.

And I want to know what Makima and Shark-devil know! :hmm:

#169 Chillman

Chillman

Shinigami

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,664 posts

Posted 01 November 2019 - 12:27 PM

By now I have to ask, why hasn't anyone activated Denji's chainsaws? I thought it would be the most logical move.

Shark boy doesn't want to be anywhere near her. Denji is still in shock. Aki would rather protect him at the moment.

#170 Baks

Baks

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,376 posts

Posted 01 November 2019 - 02:35 PM

Speaking of Aki,anyone know why he was boxing that guy when he first saw him in the chapter?

You can see that he is wearing boxing gloves here:

https://www.mangapan...ainsawman/45/10

#171 masterbio

masterbio

Shinigami

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,904 posts

Posted 03 November 2019 - 08:32 AM

Speaking of Aki,anyone know why he was boxing that guy when he first saw him in the chapter?

It's his hobby? He saw something in his future that led him there?

#172 Shin

Shin

Ultimate Survivor

• Moderators
  • 2,142 posts
  • LocationUnder a bridge

Posted 07 November 2019 - 01:38 AM

Great chapter. Love Reze's design and seeing how she fights with using explosions to move faster and how she can cause explosions with just pointing at things is very cool. She is just completely ruthless too. Poor shark devilman he didn't stand a chance. It looks like she is going to be beyond redemption after this encounter because it looks like she is going to kill a lot of Devil Hunters here and sort of gets off on doing it. This Nomo guy who I guess joined the organization when Aki did seems like a cool guy, I do like how he took charge of the situation and he feels experienced with fighting devils, but no way does he make it out of this alive. Maybe he will have some cool contracts at least. I wonder where he recognized Reze from too. Maybe she is a former hunter?

Also that scene between Aki and the shark devilman when he revealed how he knew the bomb devil was the partner of the gun devil but couldn't revel how he knew that because of Makima was interesting. Kind of felt like that information was supposed to be secret or Aki is upset at Makima for keeping information like that from him. And it is weird how no one has pulled Denji's cord yet. That is supposed to heal him I thought. If I had to guess I sort of feel like maybe the Angel devilman will end up killing Reze here because he is in the back there.

Looks like he was just sparing with the 2nd Division people for training I guess? Sounded like Aki used to be part of the 2nd before moving to the 4th.

#173 Baks

Baks

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,376 posts

Posted 08 November 2019 - 07:11 AM

Chapter 46 is out:

https://readms.net/r/csm/046/6306/1
  • Doan likes this

#174 masterbio

masterbio

Shinigami

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,904 posts

Posted 08 November 2019 - 02:28 PM

Ah yes. I love Reze.

I loled at the second division lieutenant: "Don't worry, I'm here!" "Oh no, I'm dead" :lolxg: Great pace this is having, I wonder how they'll get out of this one. However I feel like Aki's ability to see the future should've come more in handy now.

Maybe Power will show up?

#175 Shin

Shin

Ultimate Survivor

• Moderators
  • 2,142 posts
  • LocationUnder a bridge

Posted 13 November 2019 - 07:00 PM

Knew it was going to be brutal, but that was chaos. Reze just killed the whole 2nd Division it looks like. There is no redeeming her after that, but she did come across as completely intimidating which was kind of fun. Her throwing her head like a bomb was neat, and then how her headless body ran around and was also used as a bomb was kind of crazy. Then her standing in the road with the two heads was kind of scary. It is interesting how different she looks when you look at her head straight on instead of from the side, especially her smile. I still feel like the Angel devilman will probably be the key to taking her down here as I don't know if Denji will be strong enough even if he can revive. 

I knew Nomo was going to die, as we've learned not to get attached to any characters who aren't part of the main cast, but I was still a bit sad to see him go. In the few panels he was in he seemed pretty cool. With how he assessed the whole situation quickly and told Aki to run, and especially how after taking that explosion and half his body was blown up he was still fighting and cracking jokes. He seemed like a fun character. Same with the 2nd Division leader. The banter between the two of them like with the mixer comment was nice. Oh well. I think my only disappointment with the chapter is how the only devil contract we saw being used by the hunters was the fox devil one we've already seen. I was hoping for a bit more variety, but I guess the story needed to move on quickly. 

• masterbio likes this

#176 Doan

Doan

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,145 posts
  • LocationConnecticut, U.S.A.

Posted 15 November 2019 - 12:07 AM

the way ppl are being killed off, how many more characters are going to be introduced into this manga only to be killed off?
Pusha T - Story of Adidon

#177 gametaka

gametaka

The Prophet

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,084 posts
  • Locationplace of longest yard.

Posted 15 November 2019 - 06:56 AM

There is the spark during the fight in these chapter with Denji vs Reze

Spoiler spoiler for everything

[/spoiler]

#178 Baks

Baks

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,376 posts

Posted 15 November 2019 - 09:31 AM

Chapter 47 is out:

https://readms.net/r/csm/047/6348/1

#179 masterbio

masterbio

Shinigami

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,904 posts

Posted 15 November 2019 - 02:01 PM

"Denji, I really like you"

"Really??"

:lolxg: :lolxg: :lolxg: :lolxg:

Best MC in a loooooong time. I relate to Denji on a spiritual level.

Still, I doubt he's strong enough to defeat Reze (which btw is very distracting seeing her fighting in underwear). It'll probably take a group effort approach, but considering they're driving I think the angel-devil is going to be the one with most flexibility.

#180 Baks

Baks

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,376 posts

Posted 15 November 2019 - 09:50 PM

"Denji, I really like you"
"Really??"
:lolxg: :lolxg: :lolxg: :lolxg:
Best MC in a loooooong time. I relate to Denji on a spiritual level.

Still, I doubt he's strong enough to defeat Reze (which btw is very distracting seeing her fighting in underwear). It'll probably take a group effort approach, but considering they're driving I think the angel-devil is going to be the one with most flexibility.

That I can agree with, it's gonna take teamwork to take Reze out.

I honestly cannot see Denji beating her one on one.

Face it he is low on blood, doesn't have the mid air mobility Reze has, no ranged attacks and regenerative powers that Reze both has either.

Not to mention, I don't think his heart is truly in this fight either. Due to all the emotional turmoil that he has right now.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users