20 replies to this topic

#1 Nintendocat

Nintendocat

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 776 posts
  • Location, Location, Location

Posted 03 December 2018 - 05:30 PM

It's weird that one of the threads I remember the most due to the 'Marineford War Debates' doesn't show up in the search function so here's a new one. Now I know that people might not want to bring this thread back but my reason for bringing it up are the first lines from Jinbe's and Vivi's Vivre data cards.

vivre-card-databook-4-13.png?w=723

So there will be 13 Strawhats in all with Jinbe confirmed 10th and Vivi confirmed as 13th due to being a former member. That means 2 more members will be joining after Jinbe and not the one more that I believe was the former conclusion (since Luffy said that he wanted 10 people to join. The numbers do not count Carue (as if his number would be before Vivi's anyway) he is considered the pet of Vivi according to the cards.

Nothing other than that. So far, Carrot has a good chance at joining since they didn't take her back home but she's not being included in any covers or color pages so she's definitely not confirmed. (Neither is Jinbe but he's not currently in the plot so I don't think that's an issue.) Until someone else is introduced that has plausible reason to be there, there's not too much need to go into intense debates. 

If we're going for characters that we don't have proof for, I'm secretly hoping that the reason Moria was brought back into the plot with Blackbeard was less about Moria's part and more for Perona to be brought back in. At the very least, I hope she interacts with the Strawhats instead of going straight into the danger of Blackbeards domain cause, you know, death.  :shrug:

Edited by Nintendocat, 03 December 2018 - 05:34 PM.

• Raiden and Ajh77 like this

#2 Oben

Oben

♪~

• Blessed by Uglypuff
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,011 posts

User's Awards

Posted 03 December 2018 - 05:44 PM

How could the NN thread get deleted :o

Next is Carrot.

• Raiden likes this

#3 Nintendocat

Nintendocat

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 776 posts

Posted 03 December 2018 - 05:47 PM

How could the NN thread get deleted :o

Next is Carrot.

That's what I'm thinking, and I would love that tbh, but they don't seem to be focusing on her as much as they did with previous characters. She's just kinda there rather than being a focus of things. You'd think if they would have confirmed it more with the events at Whole Cake but it was more like 'oh that's nice'. It's like they did all the cool stuff with here there and then just threw her in the background. Like, I'm half expecting her to talk and someone turn to her and say 'wait, you're still here?'

Edited by Nintendocat, 03 December 2018 - 05:48 PM.

#4 Chillman

Chillman

Shinigami

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,498 posts

Posted 03 December 2018 - 05:47 PM

Doesn’t the translator mention that it’s possible the ships count as former and current crew members?

#5 Strobacaxi

Strobacaxi

Crack Monkey

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,472 posts

Posted 03 December 2018 - 05:48 PM

I think Going Merry is definitely considered a Nakama.

But IIRC doesn't BB's crew still have 1 more person than SHs?

tumblr_mg4t7olJvZ1s2x1ggo1_500.png

#6 Oben

Oben

♪~

• Blessed by Uglypuff
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,011 posts

User's Awards

Posted 03 December 2018 - 05:48 PM

Doesn’t the translator mention that it’s possible the ships count as former and current crew members?

Oda hasn't counted them before though, and Sunny should be before Brook if he did-

• Raiden likes this

#7 Shin

Shin

Ultimate Survivor

• Moderators
  • 1,984 posts
  • LocationUnder a bridge

Posted 03 December 2018 - 08:13 PM

Used to really believe that Perona would be a potiental candidate back in the day. Since I felt the SH needed another female member and she had a unique look and ability that set her apart. Plus with her seemingly being brought back into the story with what is going on with Moria might make her cross paths with the SHs again soon. Also given her personality she would have interesting dynamics with the crew. Those are the most important things to me. I want the member to have a unique look/ability and for them to create some new interesting and fun dynamics with the crew. Given how Luffy focused the series has been since the timeskip, and the crew has spent a lot of it split up, we haven't seen a ton of those moments but I still really like the little moments between the crew members. Like Luffy and Chopper believing something ridiculous, Brook, Chopper and Usopp being scared, Brook and Sanji acting like pervs, Sanji and Zoro fighting, Zoro and Luffy thinking something dangerous is fun, and so on.

Another character I am personally interested in seeing become a candidate that many hate who I mentioned in one of the old threads I think would be Caesar Clown. I know he is evil, which I kind of like since it would make his path to join very different, but I think Oda is a talented enough writer that if he wanted to truly redeem him in the story he could. I don't think Oda is going to do this though, so I don't expect him to ever be a candidate, but I found his dynamics with the crew fun and he has a unique look and is a logia user. More importantly he is a scientist which is a role that no one fills on Luffy's crew. He won't join, but he checked a lot of boxes I liked.

A long shot might be Bonney depending on what Oda does with her. She seems to have some deep connection to Kuma and Kuma was Dragon's close friend and ally. Maybe she could form a connection to Luffy that is similar if Oda wants to build some more connections between all of them.

As for Carrot I don't know if she will join. I mean she has been around for a long time and will be there all through Wano it looks like, but her character hasn't really stood out enough for me to really be excited at her joining. I guess she hasn't really had an opportunity to do much given how WCI kind of played out and you figure she will have more to do in Wano given how big the arc is going to be.

Also I want to leave this thread up like it is, but here is the link to the last Next Nakama thread in case anyone wants to read it. Weird that it didn't show up in searches.

• capu likes this

#8 ddboy102

ddboy102

Less Beautiful than DEW

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,311 posts

Posted 03 December 2018 - 11:18 PM

How could the NN thread get deleted

the flame wars back then were awesome,  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  I remember it being Boa For NN vs Perona for NN 

then there was the poster Gol D Roger and that one Perona fan with the weird drawing of her.  :lolxg:  :lolxg:  :lolxg:

Anyways I digress so far it looks like Carrot is in the lead for NN. She just needs a proper fight.

438b6dc4-4b96-40ed-91e3-93581b8572b6_zps

“When you play the game of thrones you win or you die. There is no middle ground.” 

Spoiler Cersei Quotes

#9 Fulmine

Fulmine

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 21,177 posts

Posted 04 December 2018 - 12:01 AM

I don't want another furry...give me someone else.

Besides, how do we know we will have 2 others? Vivi is an old one who is only confirmed now after more than a decade LOL. Future databooks might just put Merry and TS in that 2 spots :laugh:

Spoiler Favorite male characters in manga/hwa/hua

#10 capu

capu

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 979 posts
  • LocationGermany

Posted 04 December 2018 - 02:45 AM

the flame wars back then were awesome,        I remember it being Boa For NN vs Perona for NN 
then there was the poster Gol D Roger and that one Perona fan with the weird drawing of her.     
Good old times :D

Another character I am personally interested in seeing become a candidate that many hate who I mentioned in one of the old threads I think would be Caesar Clown. I know he is evil, which I kind of like since it would make his path to join very different, but I think Oda is a talented enough writer that if he wanted to truly redeem him in the story he could. I don't think Oda is going to do this though, so I don't expect him to ever be a candidate, but I found his dynamics with the crew fun and he has a unique look and is a logia user. More importantly he is a scientist which is a role that no one fills on Luffy's crew. He won't join, but he checked a lot of boxes I liked.
Ya along with Kata CC was the best character introduced since TS. I really liked how he was presented and his reactions (i.e. facial ones) where just too funny. He really made PH and WCI worth reading imo.

Moreover, i seem to be alone here though, i see CC to actually be Choppers means to achive his dream.

As for Carrot I don't know if she will join. I mean she has been around for a long time and will be there all through Wano it looks like, but her character hasn't really stood out enough for me to really be excited at her joining. I guess she hasn't really had an opportunity to do much given how WCI kind of played out and you figure she will have more to do in Wano given how big the arc is going to be.
Honestly she is far too weak for that. She could only hold on to Sulong for a few seconds and no yonkou underling which aint fodder is going to be amazed/defeated so easily, thus imo Carrot would be a  waste when keeping in mind who is going to be fought soon. We aint at WhiskeyPeak anymore from now on u can either hold ur ground on ur own or u die. Btw why would Oda introduce a NN which would for certain become weakest member? Even Sulong i dont see powerful enough for Carrot to defeat a single SH.

#11 Raiden

Raiden

That Zoro Fan Dude

• Blessed by Uglypuff
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,782 posts
  • LocationA really dark Pit...

Posted 04 December 2018 - 11:53 AM

Honestly she is far too weak for that. She could only hold on to Sulong for a few seconds and no yonkou underling which aint fodder is going to be amazed/defeated so easily, thus imo Carrot would be a  waste when keeping in mind who is going to be fought soon. We aint at WhiskeyPeak anymore from now on u can either hold ur ground on ur own or u die. Btw why would Oda introduce a NN which would for certain become weakest member? Even Sulong i dont see powerful enough for Carrot to defeat a single SH.

That's Bullshit. Nami, Robin and Usopp are all weaker than her, especially compared to her Sui-Long Form.

President and Founder of the Roronoa Zoro Fanclub

9958384cd25b54e19f67b0e862a0d3b6.jpg

Spoiler

#12 Fulmine

Fulmine

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 21,177 posts

Posted 04 December 2018 - 12:20 PM

That's Bullshit. Nami, Robin and Usopp are all weaker than her, especially compared to her Sui-Long Form.

H2h combat, sure, but Nami has all her weather stuffs and Robin can just limb crush. Usopp fights long-range anw. Sulong is bad news though

Spoiler Favorite male characters in manga/hwa/hua

#13 capu

capu

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 979 posts
  • LocationGermany

Posted 04 December 2018 - 12:27 PM

Sulong lasts for very few secs and needs the moon, no moon no Sulong so no, the 3 mentioned are for certain stronger overall than Carrot is usually/most of the times. What will Carrot even do to those ranged fighters? U think she is faster than Usoop? Doubtful but posible. Are her attacks better?is she immune to sleeping gas? can she resist fire/lightning? is she smart enough as to not run into usoops traps? all answers= no , can she withstand getting her spine broken...no so tell me how is Carrot even close to any of those 3? No ranged attack nothing.... 

What u dont seem to get is that taking out fodder in her strongest form =/= being strong....

Edited by capu, 04 December 2018 - 12:31 PM.

#14 Raiden

Raiden

That Zoro Fan Dude

• Blessed by Uglypuff
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,782 posts
  • LocationA really dark Pit...

Posted 04 December 2018 - 12:55 PM

Sulong lasts for very few secs and needs the moon, no moon no Sulong so no, the 3 mentioned are for certain stronger overall than Carrot is usually/most of the times. What will Carrot even do to those ranged fighters? U think she is faster than Usoop? Doubtful but posible. Are her attacks better?is she immune to sleeping gas? can she resist fire/lightning? is she smart enough as to not run into usoops traps? all answers= no , can she withstand getting her spine broken...no so tell me how is Carrot even close to any of those 3? No ranged attack nothing.... 

What u dont seem to get is that taking out fodder in her strongest form =/= being strong....

I don't even know where you have the info that Su-Long only lasts a few Seconds? I'm pretty sure it was at least several minutes AND she ended the form prematurely.

Also Carrot was Fast enough to surprise Zoro on Zou. I'm pretty sure she is quicker than all 3 of them in her base form. Then She has electric attacks so maybe she has some resistance to electricity attacks? can'T say for sure.

Also Robin never broke anyone's spine (Pell was still alive, if you break your spine your are dead or at hte very least paralysed, Pell was neither of those). And Yeah Carrot can just speedblitz everyone of those 3 and they are fucked.

H2h combat, sure, but Nami has all her weather stuffs and Robin can just limb crush. Usopp fights long-range anw. Sulong is bad news though

Yeah that is true, but I think she is too fast for he weather tricks.

President and Founder of the Roronoa Zoro Fanclub

9958384cd25b54e19f67b0e862a0d3b6.jpg

Spoiler

#15 Tale

Tale

Kakistocrat

• Blessed by Uglypuff
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,558 posts

User's Awards

3    3    2   

Posted 04 December 2018 - 02:07 PM

@capu 

Carrot's introduction involved a clash with Zoro that left him at a disadvantage and then she proceeded to impress Franky with her "physical ability" when she jumped above the forest to check out the area.

She also took out Luffy as a gag when she joined them for the first time on the ship, and Pedro said to the SHs who were shocked that Carrot is stronger than the average mink. Even Luffy noted she can take care of herself.

http://www.mangainn....e-piece1/823/17

http://www.mangainn....e-piece1/823/18

I'm not saying she is as strong as these guys, but these kind of things imply she's a fair bit stronger than the weaker SHs.

She also reacts to threats differently than they do.

http://www.mangainn....ne-piece1/829/7

She saved Nami and Chopper here and realized they were under attack before they did.

http://www.mangainn....e-piece1/831/19

She also fought the rabbit homie while they ran off.

http://www.mangainn....ne-piece1/832/8

Edited by Tale, 04 December 2018 - 02:23 PM.

• Oben, Raiden, Kid Frost and 2 others like this

#16 Jekkusormi

Jekkusormi

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 775 posts

Posted 04 December 2018 - 02:22 PM

Quite frankly I don't get where people got the idea SH need a scientist. I'm not exactly against the idea (neither for CC or scientist in general), just find it popping up so frequently weird.

More likely I see Carrot joining as lookout/scout (she already scouted the forest when remaining SH arrived to Zou and she's been actually doing a lookout-duty in WCI), if we even get another nakama after Jimbe.

EDIT: Ah, got ninja' by @Tale

I also connect these with the theory that every SH gets to 1v1 a BB pirate, which (as I believe) would go like this:

• Luffy vs Blackbeard, Captains (duh)
  • Zoro vs Shilliew, Swordsmen
  • Usopp vs Augur, Snipers
  • Nami vs Laffite, Navigators
  • Jinbe vs Burgess, Helmsmen
  • Chopper vs Doc Q, Doctors

And the following as most likely remainders:

• Robin (or if Carrot joins, then her) vs Catarina, currently only remaining women (and if Carrot joins, Fox & Rabbit plays)
  • Franky vs Sanjuan Wolf, Shipwright and "Colossal Battleship"
  • Sanji vs Vasco, Cook vs guy named after drinks
  • Brook vs Pizarro, Soul King vs Corrupt King
  • Next Nakama (or Robin if Carrot joins) vs the last Titan Captain (Stronger lol?), literally the only ones left.

Edited by Jekkusormi, 04 December 2018 - 02:23 PM.

• Raiden, capu and masterbio like this

17.jpg

#17 capu

capu

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 979 posts
  • LocationGermany

Posted 04 December 2018 - 02:44 PM

I don't even know where you have the info that Su-Long only lasts a few Seconds? I'm pretty sure it was at least several minutes AND she ended the form prematurely.

U realise Jinbeis words: "If the mink tribe is unable to surpress themselfs within one night, they will die from the exhaustion of fighting" First of one night Sulong means death to them! http://mangaseeonlin...889-page-5.html

Carrot starts using Sulong here: http://mangaseeonlin...88-page-10.html and is finished here: http://mangaseeonlin...89-page-15.html Now if u compare the position of the boats u see that not much has moved,  thus not much time has passed, and remeber the SH ship was fleeing meaning top speed, with others chasing (again others coming from the front) them at top speed, yet the chasers aint so much closer to the SH ship than they where before!

Then there is this:

http://mangaseeonlin...9-page-13.html  proving that Carrot was near her limit!, otherwise why would she loose consciousness, which alongside Jinbeis words previously mentioned above leads to certain death? So tell me how is Carrot gonna be of use against yonkous in an battle that might last for days, when all she can do is figth for a few secs (let it be a few min, which are still only a very limited number of seconds) under her most powerful form, which then leads to having to sleep? How is protecting a sleeping Carrot during an all out battle vs. a yonkou and his underlings on the battlefield gonna help the SHs become stronger? 

http://mangaseeonlin...89-page-14.html She even admits that without Brook coming to her aid she would have been a goner even vs the fodder of BM crew... how is she even remotely at the lvl of Nami who fought Cracker alongside Luffy for 10 or 11 hours?

On said page u also get to know how winded she already is after such a short use of Sulong by: "HUFF HUFF"

here Carrot is already on the floor: http://mangaseeonlin...89-page-17.html

and she is asleep here: http://mangaseeonlin...890-page-4.html here is the sleeping symbol "ZZZZ" on carrot: http://mangaseeonlin...892-page-3.html here it says they r "sleeping" : http://mangaseeonlin...92-page-10.html

Also Carrot was Fast enough to surprise Zoro on Zou.

U kidding right? Shall we really count how often Oda downcreased the normal  abilites a SH has for plots sake or to hype another? Ok let me give u 1 example: ENTIRE WANO ARC (after being at Tamas place) LUFFY NO FS COO! CoO vs Kaidou nah dont bother...

Well this was fun here another for hecks sake: Sanji, Zoro+Brook defeated by Yeti Cool brothers, now they surely have to be even far stronger than those 3 right? 

I'm pretty sure she is quicker than all 3 of them in her base form.

I find faster than Usoop doubtful, but u might be right on this one. In generel i meant overall power not certain stats, in case that i was unclear at that.

Then She has electric attacks so maybe she has some resistance to electricity attacks? can'T say for sure.

might be true as well, but that does not save her from fire and since she has fur Usoop might be a real bad opponent for her. Usoop power is manifested on his varying skills, he is able to adept in an extremely wide spectrum, which is why he is a very dangerous opponent imo. He also is a great tank, I really dont see how Carrot could inflict enough damage on Usoop without him having enough time to figure out a way to defeat her beforehand. Imo he is one of the most underrated SHs (previously i thought Brook to be the most underrated but i think (my perception of how people dicuss Brook since WCI at least) that changed after/during WCI).

Robin and Nami i see capable of deceiving her good enough with mirage tempo and clone+sprout thing from Robin, who can essentially appear right at every single body part of Carrot, in oder to break it, whenever she feels like it! U need to be physically stronger than i deem Carot to be in order to resist the bone breaking attempt from Robin.

Also i think Nami far more than just lighning based, she also has very powerful wind attacks. And just like with Usoop both Robin and Nami have their wits.

Also Robin never broke anyone's spine (Pell was still alive, if you break your spine your are dead or at hte very least paralysed, Pell was neither of those). And Yeah Carrot can just speedblitz everyone of those 3 and they are fucked.

to first part, i thought she did, but cant say for certain. does not really matter though, then lets simply discuss the example of breaking one (both) arm or one (both) leg. Wait a minute the Clutch attack from Robin i am pretty certain that that aims to breaking/clutching the opponents bones. In  FI the dude was done for after double clutch, hundreds of others (marines, fodders) have been defeated by the clutch before. also there was cien fleurs rindo, and twist which aimed for breaking the spine directly. 

In  real life no! In our days we can actually operate and cure a broken spine as long as the nerves have not been completely cut and certain other things/conditions which i dont remember r met. Friend of mine actually broke his spine during sport recently and he got operated and is now learning to walk again. Although admittedly u never go back to the 100% u had before.

WHo was Pell? Bird dude in Alabasta? dont remember him well enough to get what situation u r comparing this too sry. but keep in mind Pell also survived the mega bomb for plots sake and since this was early op. Oda did not kill a single individual until MFwar iirc?

i really dont think that any of the 3 would be unable to take a few hits from Carrot. Usoop has been shown to have immense durability, Robin in her "fight" vs diamante also took quite the lot of damage, just remember how her back looked afterwards. Moreover Robin was fast enough for Hakuba,  even being able to "shackle" him, who imo is far faster than Carrot.

Nami is the same when u think about  how much battle experience she gained at WCI. I mean Cracker, enraged army, vs BM on the Sunny. I really dont see how that does not put her far ahead of Carrot when u consider that she did not have to sleep directly.

@capu 

1.)Carrot's introduction involved a clash with Zoro that left him at a disadvantage

2.)and then she proceeded to impress Franky with her "physical ability" when she jumped above the forest to check out the area.

3.)She also took out Luffy as a gag when she joined them for the first time on the ship, and Pedro said to the SHs who were shocked that Carrot is stronger than the average mink. Even Luffy noted she can take care of herself.

http://www.mangainn....e-piece1/823/17

http://www.mangainn....e-piece1/823/18

4.)I'm not saying she is as strong as these guys, but these kind of things imply she's a fair bit stronger than the weaker SHs.

5.)She also reacts to threats differently than they do.

http://www.mangainn....ne-piece1/829/7

6.)She saved Nami and Chopper here and realized they were under attack before they did.

http://www.mangainn....e-piece1/831/19

7.)She also fought the rabbit homie while they ran off.

http://www.mangainn....ne-piece1/832/8

1.) Already adressed in my response to @Raiden

2.) Never claimed she is worse in every aspect so... once more i am talking about overall skillset/powerlvl

3.) U misunderstand, Luffy asked whether she can, sicne he seems unsure. Pedro claiming she is stronger than average mink means nothing because compare average marine to higher up marine. There is always a immense gap when the word average is used in op. Remember fishmen being as strong as 10 (average) men? well compare 1 Luffy to 10 average people and u understand my point here.

Never trust the word average in one piece, it aint of any help when talking about powerlvl.

4.) I dont see why that would imply what u propose honestly, but thats of course only making sense if i am right at 3.), otherwise u would be totally right.

5.) But what has that to do with her powerlvl? Luffy was never afraid sicne chapter 1, did that mean he was among the stronger/current NWlvl ones in op from chapter 1? No.

6.) Agreed i dont doubt that her senses and observative skills outshine Robin and Nami she is partly an animal and certain things are better when it comes to animals then they r with humans (like sense of smell, hearing etc.) but for me that does not make her overall fighting prowess when considering all that that comprises, thus i.e. ability to adept to certain fighting styls, being variable in ur own one, having powerful attacks, being mobile (apoint where she i.e. far exceeds Nami (unless she can now fly zeus that is), but not Robin imo, since clones), being able to deceive /trap the enemy, tanking attacks etc

7.) true that but was that not to reunite with Luffy? I mean Nami warns carrot not to get seperated after all.

____________-

EDIT:

Proposal:

while i as of now believe that Usoop, Nami, Robin > Carrot, i could come partly ur way by saying Carrot > Chopper currently. 

Thing why i dont really see any need for Carrot is that she is mostly Chopper 2.0. when it comes to what can do and what is still possible (leaving lighting aside here, since Nami covers that). 

I dont see why Chopper cannot get a "Sulong"=Monster  form by studying the Minks during Moonlight. And having 2 within the crew who r part animal does not help the speciality Chopper represents either imo (doctor stuff left aside here). Whatever skillset any mink might get (again no electro) is imo what CHopper could learn/get as well through training or stuying, therefore i dont see what upside it has to get Carrot when there are so many other characters, that would help the SHs in a far greater magnitude. She also aint speical characterwise imo, like bushido Zoro and calm/closed/introverted (hopefully this word exists in english and fits and does not mean something totally different, but rebell as i am i am gonna try nevertheless :D ??) Robin , instead Carrot is the carefree character severel SHs aleady are, she know nothing of the world and wont help them from starving either by getting food/growing it herself. All the current weaknesses the SHs do have do not get diminished by Carrot, in contrast to Jinbei addition  e.g., which is why i really have a problem when it comes to jugding her usefulness to the crew (which every single other SH does indeed have).

Its not that i dislike her (did during Zou arc though), i simply see little avail in her joining, and would miss the time used for the other SHs if Carrot would take it. Sry but thats just how i see it. 

___________-

EDIT 2:

I believe Zoro, Franky, Sanji, Chopper, robin to make the biggest progress during Wano though.

After Wano i currently dont see how Carrot would still be > Chopper.

Usoop already received immense powerup with CoO in DR, training that in Wano in order of not having to fight and avoid the enemy lurking /shoot them from far enough away is enough to make him shine epicly. Kairoseki (bullets and everything else that might be of use) will become his inventory, but while that boosts his power i dont count it here since it is nothing new after he already used it in PH.

On the other hand this arc might base a lot around Usoop when it comes to his dream, since to overcome fear/cowardness, countless beasts are a great training aint they   :lolxg:

Nami already got Zeus, needs tankyness though

Brook well he shined so much lately i simply dont see Oda giving him so much focus in the "near" future.

Franky being the brawler that he is , will go immensly more tanky, and since zoan are durable and tanky he needs stronger poweroutput. I still wait for sensors, like temperature/movement sensor, as well as kairoseki body. moreover i await little nanobots/drones/robots who repair him automatically while he fights ((theory i have had for years ;) not gonna happen until near the end though if ever) 

Sanji well Oda should already know how much good he has to do when it comes to him.

Zoro come on its his arc.

Chopper partly his arc since minks and Zoans. 

Edited by capu, 04 December 2018 - 03:59 PM.

#18 Shin

Shin

Ultimate Survivor

• Moderators
  • 1,984 posts
  • LocationUnder a bridge

Posted 04 December 2018 - 04:47 PM

Quite frankly I don't get where people got the idea SH need a scientist. I'm not exactly against the idea (neither for CC or scientist in general), just find it popping up so frequently weird.

I guess it is just a unique role on the ship that is kind of unfilled. They have things like an archeologist so a scientist doesn't feel like it would be all that far off from that. Plus in CC's case having a character who seems to have a very personal connection to Vegapunk might add something to the crew. Since it feels like Vegapunk is one of the biggest characters and mysteries in the series. So it isn't so much that they need a scientist but it would be a role on the ship where he wouldn't overlap that much with the others.

Ya along with Kata CC was the best character introduced since TS. I really liked how he was presented and his reactions (i.e. facial ones) where just too funny. He really made PH and WCI worth reading imo.

Moreover, i seem to be alone here though, i see CC to actually be Choppers means to achive his dream.

The Gastino joke with him and Luffy was one of the funniest part of the WCI arc. He's evil and that will never allow him to be a candidate, but his character is just hilarious. I like how he fits in with Brook and Sanji in being pervs and how he has such amazing over the top reactions like with Usopp and how Nami treats him like trash. Just such fun dynamics, lol. Shame he will never be a candidate but maybe an ally down the road.

• Tale and capu like this

#19 Nintendocat

Nintendocat

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 776 posts

Posted 04 December 2018 - 08:44 PM

Didn't Caesar join Bege? Caesar leaving the plot instantly makes me cut off his chances for joining. If he's reintroduced to the plot in a way that might have him encounter the crew in the future then maybe but until then I don't see a reason to consider him.

• Chillman likes this

#20 Timppafin93

Timppafin93

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 87 posts

Posted 04 December 2018 - 11:29 PM

Didn't Caesar join Bege? Caesar leaving the plot instantly makes me cut off his chances for joining. If he's reintroduced to the plot in a way that might have him encounter the crew in the future then maybe but until then I don't see a reason to consider him.

He didn't. After getting his heart back, Caesar left from group

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users