#21 Nintendocat

Nintendocat

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 936 posts
  • Location, Location, Location

Posted 05 December 2018 - 08:47 AM

He didn't. After getting his heart back, Caesar left from group

Ah I see. Well if he shows back up in the plot, then I'd be okay with people considering him.

#22 Diablo26283

Diablo26283

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 12 posts
  • LocationGermany

Posted 08 September 2019 - 11:24 AM

First: sorry for my englisch if i wrote something wrong 

To Carrot: Well, like some of the previous speakers, I'm assuming that Pedros dead and his words to Carrot will make her join Ruffy's Crew
The New Dawn or the New Beginning (equal rights of all races and peace with each other) can only reach the Straw Hat Crew.
In addition, she is a good scout for the lookout and her power in the Sulong mode will certainly be used permanently by Choppers research.

Now to Tama: Ace gave her already with 4 years the promise that he takes her with him, if she becomes a real Kunoichi (female Ninja). Luffy knows about the story and gave her during the plot already his straw hat which is hinted by Oda for the next Nakama. Ruffy gave it directly to Nami and Robin sat on it herself.
In addition, Tama has the ability to tame monsters. As a result, the lion joined Tama.

Last Vivi: Vivi is a full straw hat for me. She was listed in the SBS as a member number 5.5 during the time of Alabasta and was now confirmed in the Vivre Cards as 13 and last member. What's happening at the moment on the reverie we can only imagine, but what Im-Sama says , he will destroying/ kill the light of hope / and holding the image of Vivi speaks volumes to me. In addition, Luffy and Co and Vivi have made the promise with the X Mark, if they see another again then she is back to the party / crew.

Possible Jobs on the ship:

Carrot: Lookout and Defender

Tama: Ninja and Monster Tamer

Vivi: Pirate Princess and Diplomat

o8vsipi2.jpg

• Abaroxa likes this

#23 Abaroxa

Abaroxa

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,305 posts

Posted 08 September 2019 - 04:59 PM

@Diablo26283 you get my vote for mentioning Vivi-sama. She doesn't get the respect she deserves. I like the diplomatic role but that wouldn't really be a pirate role.

As for Tama and carrot. I don't know, they might join but carrot hasn't appeared at all in wano act 1 or 2. All of the SH and RS have active roles in this arc but carrot is clearly not part of it. Tama is just too young, even for one piece standards.

#24 Diablo26283

Diablo26283

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 12 posts
  • LocationGermany

Posted 09 September 2019 - 01:16 AM

Carrot will come back in he Wano Arc . She is the only Mink dressed in new Clothes like the other Strawhats and important Characters. If Its Full Moon evry Crew Member of the Straw Hats see her power and Luffy is exited/flashed . Her Vivre Card have a different shade of green like Pedro .

She will be coming back  :D

#25 Nintendocat

Nintendocat

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 936 posts
  • Location, Location, Location

Posted 09 September 2019 - 08:06 AM

Carrot will come back in he Wano Arc . She is the only Mink dressed in new Clothes like the other Strawhats and important Characters. If Its Full Moon evry Crew Member of the Straw Hats see her power and Luffy is exited/flashed . Her Vivre Card have a different shade of green like Pedro .

She will be coming back :D

Yeah but the different shade makes people think she's secretly a member of the beast pirates. The beast pirates have a deep green card which makes Carrot's card look like a mix between the Mink and Beast cards. There's a pretty big theory surrounding it. Not saying that I buy it but if you're going go use the Vivre cards, it's not only good news there.

That aside, she wasn't at the meeting when all the Strawhats gathered. You'd think if Oda thought she was part of the group, she'd be there for that important discussion.

Edited by Nintendocat, 09 September 2019 - 08:16 AM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users