#1 Magic Man

Magic Man

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,089 posts

Posted 12 December 2018 - 10:13 AM

New chapter is out.

https://readms.net/r...uest/014/5538/1

Well things are starting to pick up. I hope it is not too long till Erza beats this girl, I am so going to enjoy that.

Now than Touga, she going to reveal something, maybe she will turn into an old bat.

• KUROkami likes this

#2 masterbio

masterbio

Shinigami

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,772 posts

Posted 12 December 2018 - 02:40 PM

I had hopes for Toua, but I guess she was just faking it right? :s

I would love for Wendy to take on a boss for a change! ;)

#3 Fenrix

Fenrix

Hime

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,834 posts

Posted 12 December 2018 - 06:46 PM

Dang, how long we gonna drag out this mystery behind Touka? Only interested because it deals with Jellal.

I see that Erza has already whipped out her OP no defense pants so blade DS about to be defeated in the most nakama way possible.

Out of all FT member fights, I remember Wendy's the least because they've been the least impressive (although I vaguely remember her awesome fight in a cave when they were trying to stop FACE? did i imagine that, lol  :P ). I hope we get a really good showing from her while tag teaming with Natsu. 

Edited by Fenrix, 12 December 2018 - 06:47 PM.

• Blackody likes this

#4 azer_moli

azer_moli

• Moderators
  • 3,278 posts
  • LocationFrance

User's Awards

Posted 13 December 2018 - 02:22 PM

As of now, Touka really lacks something to make her interesting. She looks so flat of character, and her constant nitpicking at Juvia is annoying. 

I wonder if we'll see a Touka vs. Jellal.

Looking forward to Wendy defeating that ash guy too.

#5 Graeystone

Graeystone

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,001 posts

Posted 14 December 2018 - 11:23 AM

Did Erza ever have this expression in a serious situation?

https://readms.net/r...uest/014/5538/5

Posted Image

#6 Blackody

Blackody

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 284 posts
  • LocationGreece

Posted 14 December 2018 - 08:41 PM

Meh, as expected we'll have some other match-ups, let's wait and see when Lucy and Gray will come into play.
Touka is obviously evil imo, this chapter basically confirms this. It's nice that Laxus didn't just give her a pass and warned her. He showed some wisdom.

I also have to add that the explanation Erza gave about dispelling sword-lady's ability was very lame.
The Ash guy better have another ability than simply turning himself and everything else into ashes. I wish he gets more creative with his power,
otherwise it's going to be a boring battle. I'd like for Wendy to win on her own, let Natsu be the support for once.

Spoiler Poor Hiruzen

#7 azer_moli

azer_moli

• Moderators
  • 3,278 posts
  • LocationFrance

User's Awards

Posted 15 December 2018 - 12:08 PM

Did Erza ever have this expression in a serious situation?

https://readms.net/r...uest/014/5538/5

Not that I remember, but she was shamed, so a little revenge in perspective can explain that ^^

@Blackody I didn't mind the explanation too much. We knew Erza could deal well enough against illusions since her fight against Midnight.

• Blackody likes this

#8 Blackody

Blackody

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 284 posts
  • LocationGreece

Posted 19 December 2018 - 06:19 PM

Not that I remember, but she was shamed, so a little revenge in perspective can explain that ^^

@Blackody I didn't mind the explanation too much. We knew Erza could deal well enough against illusions since her fight against Midnight.

You're right on that, l remember that fight very well, l definitely didn't phrase it correctly though.
My criticism/disappointment had to do with the way Erza's eye saving her again, l find it waaay too convenient that this specific ability activates through the eyes, 
and on top of that it's also inconsistent with the rest of the sword girl's abilites. Or l'm just grumpy :P

Spoiler Poor Hiruzen

#9 azer_moli

azer_moli

• Moderators
  • 3,278 posts
  • LocationFrance

User's Awards

Posted 20 December 2018 - 04:07 PM

l find it waaay too convenient

But that's how they can beat stronger people :D 

The Fairy Tail wizards are not the strongest in the world, and it's only by working together that they usually defeat more powerful mages. Or by cheating, like Erza with her eye. 

In a way, I'm glad they often have to switch enemies to be able to beat the one and only they can beat, or to work together to defeat one; otherwise, they'd get even stronger, and it would become stupid. 
I mean, look at Brandish, she's still much stronger than any of them. Or Gildartz. 
Such characters can't appear too often.

#10 Graeystone

Graeystone

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,001 posts

Posted 20 December 2018 - 05:36 PM

But that's how they can beat stronger people :D 

The Fairy Tail wizards are not the strongest in the world, and it's only by working together that they usually defeat more powerful mages. Or by cheating, like Erza with her eye. 

In a way, I'm glad they often have to switch enemies to be able to beat the one and only they can beat, or to work together to defeat one; otherwise, they'd get even stronger, and it would become stupid. 
I mean, look at Brandish, she's still much stronger than any of them. Or Gildartz. 
Such characters can't appear too often.

Sorry but in a life and death situation there's no such thing as 'cheating'.

Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users