• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,279 posts
  • LocationRight over there -->

Posted 21 December 2018 - 09:55 AM

16-9-radiant.png

Author: Tony Valente

Genre: Fantasy, Adventure

Publiser: Ankama Editions

Seth is an apprentice sorcerer from the Pompo Hills. Like all sorcerers, he's an "infected", one of the few people having survived an encounter with a Nemesis, those creatures falling from the sky and destroying everything around them. Being immune to them, Seth wants to become a Hunter and fight the Nemesis. But what Seth really wants is to find the source of all Nemesis, the Radiant. Helped by his fellow sorcerers, he will seek the Radiant, under the harsh scrutiny of the Inquisition...

https://manganelo.com/manga/radiant

I was surprised this manga didn't already have a page. This manga definitely deserves to be talked about. Especially with the recent chapters. The manga is actually on its 10th volume but only the first 25 chapters have been translated. But ever since the anime started the translations have been pretty fast and consistent.  So I expect them to catch up soon.

#2 PunkHazard

PunkHazard

Exorcist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,279 posts

Posted 25 December 2018 - 11:38 AM

Just found out this manga has 75 chapters already released. Even though only 28 have been translated. Mark my words this manga will be bigger then fairy tail!

#3 Tokoya

Tokoya

Ninja

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 11,333 posts
  • LocationWith my Khaleesi <3333

User's Awards

Posted 26 December 2018 - 08:14 PM

Just found out this manga has 75 chapters already released. Even though only 28 have been translated. Mark my words this manga will be bigger then fairy tail!

I'm watching the anime, and although its not half bad, how good does it get really?

iWo0nCc.gif

Nothing will stand in our way.....I will finish what you started....I will fulfill our destiny!

#Kylo Ren #ForceAwakens

#4 PunkHazard

PunkHazard

Exorcist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,279 posts

Posted 26 December 2018 - 08:28 PM

I'm watching the anime, and although its not half bad, how good does it get really?

its amazing! Ive only gotten to as far as its been translated which is chapter 29 but i love it already. Actually chapter 28 is most likely where the anime will end.

And even the few things ive found out about later chapters is super kool to me. Im a big a fan of shonen adventure action storys and its doing everything really well so far.

The world building, characters, action, fight mechanics, and mystery of the manga is all really well done
  • Tokoya likes this

#5 PunkHazard

PunkHazard

Exorcist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,279 posts

Posted 24 January 2019 - 11:08 PM

The manga is getting better. We’re finding out more about the mystical world its set in and the characters are all fun and interesting. Lol im tired of talking to myself lmao.

Mark my words this manga will be the next big thing. Another naruto or bleach. You’ll see. You’ll all see!! Looool

#6 PunkHazard

PunkHazard

Exorcist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,279 posts

Posted 18 March 2019 - 12:37 PM

The manga is officially caught up in translation to the current release. Theres 11 volumes and 84 chapters of pure awesomeness.
I recommend anyone who hasnt tried it yet to give it a try. I know you guys would love it. Especially any One piece fans.

Read it over at https://mangadex.org...e/16444/radiant

This is literally one of my new favorite series. It has an interesting and mysterious world, cool powers, tear jerking moments, amazing characters and above all else since its made in France and not Japan; The culture presented in the story is refreshingly unique.

Theres a cool community over at Reddit about Radiant but I would love to talk about it here as well.

#7 Tokoya

Tokoya

Ninja

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 11,333 posts
  • LocationWith my Khaleesi <3333

User's Awards

Posted 18 March 2019 - 03:05 PM

The manga is officially caught up in translation to the current release. Theres 11 volumes and 84 chapters of pure awesomeness.
I recommend anyone who hasnt tried it yet to give it a try. I know you guys would love it. Especially any One piece fans.

Read it over at https://mangadex.org...e/16444/radiant

This is literally one of my new favorite series. It has an interesting and mysterious world, cool powers, tear jerking moments, amazing characters and above all else since its made in France and not Japan; The culture presented in the story is refreshingly unique.

Theres a cool community over at Reddit about Radiant but I would love to talk about it here as well.

I'll catch up in the near future, I finished the first season of the anime and while I found it to be underwhelming for the most part, the last few episodes were absolutely fire, so I'll take your word for it

iWo0nCc.gif

Nothing will stand in our way.....I will finish what you started....I will fulfill our destiny!

#Kylo Ren #ForceAwakens

#8 PunkHazard

PunkHazard

Exorcist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,279 posts

Posted 18 March 2019 - 11:41 PM

I'll catch up in the near future, I finished the first season of the anime and while I found it to be underwhelming for the most part, the last few episodes were absolutely fire, so I'll take your word for it

keep in mind the manga is alot better then the anime. Not only does the art not even compare to the manga but they also changed alot of details of the story

Edited by PunkHazard, 19 March 2019 - 12:04 PM.

• Tokoya likes this

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users