Posted 23 December 2018 - 01:25 PM

https://jaiminisbox..../en/0/30/page/1

#2 Serp

Serp

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 66 posts

Posted 25 December 2018 - 10:47 PM

Thanks, I really enjoyed this chapter. I actually really enjoy this guy's art style.

I'm sure the method for obtaining karma will play its part when comparing Bolt and Kawaki.

#3 masterbio

masterbio

Shinigami

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,816 posts

Posted 26 December 2018 - 05:57 AM

So the problem with Naruto now is that he's so strong that this chick should have nothing in her arsenal that could stop him, but in order to pose a decent threat for the story, she HAS to has a way to fight him more or less evenly, which will be BS.

Anyway, the chapter itself was really interesting! I'm really liking to know more about Karma!

• Raiden and JDG973 like this

#4 waleuska

waleuska

Pirate

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,946 posts
  • Locationeverywhere but nowhere

Posted 26 December 2018 - 09:01 AM

So the problem with Naruto now is that he's so strong that this chick should have nothing in her arsenal that could stop him, but in order to pose a decent threat for the story, she HAS to has a way to fight him more or less evenly, which will be BS.

Anyway, the chapter itself was really interesting! I'm really liking to know more about Karma!

he shouldn't have the ninetails power.

p5Y5w8P.jpg

#5 KUROkami

KUROkami

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,282 posts
  • LocationHyperbolic Time Chamber

Posted 26 December 2018 - 01:13 PM

Why not

#6 Tokoya

Tokoya

Ninja

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 11,274 posts
  • LocationWith my Khaleesi <3333

User's Awards

Posted 27 December 2018 - 12:08 AM

?

iWo0nCc.gif

Nothing will stand in our way.....I will finish what you started....I will fulfill our destiny!

#Kylo Ren #ForceAwakens

#7 paka

paka

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 224 posts

Posted 27 December 2018 - 03:17 AM

So as everyone already suspected Koji is probably after Kara or has his own plans (more like a double agent). Wonder what will happen if Naruto senses his presence in sage-mode or maybe they'll forgot he can do that :shrug:  - won't be surprising given he couldn't even detect someone as powerful as Delta who wasn't even trying to hide

If only Naruto could - Flying Thunder God Technique - on second thoughts, it would be too OP on an already OP situation :lol: - wonder what happened to yellow flash... I really would love to see him fight a serious/strong opponent without Kurama for a change - it's been too long

• Tokoya likes this

:kakashi:  We back

#8 waleuska

waleuska

Pirate

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,946 posts

Posted 27 December 2018 - 04:51 AM

Why not

?

the ninetails is its own man now. iit isn't inside of naruto anymore right?He has to call it. 

p5Y5w8P.jpg

#9 masterbio

masterbio

Shinigami

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,816 posts

Posted 27 December 2018 - 07:01 AM

the ninetails is its own man now. iit isn't inside of naruto anymore right?He has to call it. 

No, Kurama stayed inside of him. Don't you remember the movie? Naruto even fuses her with Susanoo

#10 Tokoya

Tokoya

Ninja

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 11,274 posts
  • LocationWith my Khaleesi <3333

User's Awards

Posted 27 December 2018 - 08:41 AM

The only thing that's different now is that he has both halves of it inside of him now, which means double the chakra/power

iWo0nCc.gif

Nothing will stand in our way.....I will finish what you started....I will fulfill our destiny!

#Kylo Ren #ForceAwakens

#11 Magic Man

Magic Man

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,099 posts

Posted 27 December 2018 - 08:50 AM

I think this woman is a gender swap version of Deidara.

#12 Strobacaxi

Strobacaxi

Crack Monkey

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,513 posts

Posted 28 December 2018 - 01:39 PM

The writers of this manga need to learn a thing or two from OPM.

They need to get Naruto/Sasuke out of the picture.

Like what's the point? 

Oh big bad powerful person is coming to hunt Boruto/Kawaki

- Naruto: I, a literal god and the most powerful shinobi in the history of the world, master of the Bijuu and Sage mode, will deal with this myself

Fans: Oh, so there's literally no threat at all? 

tumblr_mg4t7olJvZ1s2x1ggo1_500.png

#13 SubzeroDegrees

SubzeroDegrees

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 22 posts

Posted 28 December 2018 - 07:21 PM

Naruto will curbstomp Delta then Kashin Koji will jump in and together they'll push Naruto in Nine Tails mode then he'll go in Sage Mode and figure out Koji is Jiraiya

#14 paka

paka

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 224 posts

Posted 28 December 2018 - 08:45 PM

The writers of this manga need to learn a thing or two from OPM.

They need to get Naruto/Sasuke out of the picture.

Like what's the point? 

Oh big bad powerful person is coming to hunt Boruto/Kawaki

- Naruto: I, a literal god and the most powerful shinobi in the history of the world, master of the Bijuu and Sage mode, will deal with this myself

Fans: Oh, so there's literally no threat at all? 

The manga would be dead without Naruto... (we all know Sasuke and Naruto is what got us interested in the first place, going as far back as Gaiden) but give them time though, Sasuke is already phased out and soon Naruto should be - it would make more sense if it happens when Boruto is a teenager or at least when he can hold his own against a serious adult/opponent

#15 waleuska

waleuska

Pirate

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,946 posts

Posted 29 December 2018 - 12:13 AM

The manga would be dead without Naruto... (we all know Sasuke and Naruto is what got us interested in the first place, going as far back as Gaiden) but give them time though, Sasuke is already phased out and soon Naruto should be - it would make more sense if it happens when Boruto is a teenager or at least when he can hold his own against a serious adult/opponent

nope. I rather fine not looking at naruto anymore.

p5Y5w8P.jpg

#16 paka

paka

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 224 posts

Posted 29 December 2018 - 06:36 AM

nope. I rather fine not looking at naruto anymore.

I understand especially after all those 100s of episodes + fillers + echos of dattebayo in my head :devastated:  etc but seriously...

Even onemanga knew better and added Boruto to the Naruto section... now let that sink in for a min :meditate:  - you can't have a carrot without a stick...

Without Naruto and Sasuke the series would have died after the initial hype

#17 waleuska

waleuska

Pirate

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,946 posts

Posted 29 December 2018 - 08:57 AM

I understand especially after all those 100s of episodes + fillers + echos of dattebayo in my head :devastated:  etc but seriously...

Even onemanga knew better and added Boruto to the Naruto section... now let that sink in for a min :meditate:  - you can't have a carrot without a stick...

Without Naruto and Sasuke the series would have died after the initial hype

nope i hate both characters. And from what i have seen boruto is way better than naruto. As a character. From a story stand put i will wait and see.

Edited by waleuska, 29 December 2018 - 08:58 AM.

p5Y5w8P.jpg

#18 Graeystone

Graeystone

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,043 posts

Posted 29 December 2018 - 11:52 AM

nope i hate both characters. And from what i have seen boruto is way better than naruto. As a character. From a story stand put i will wait and see.

How is Boruto any better than Naruto especially in the attitude department? Half the time Boruto acts like his suffering is just as bad/worse than what Naruto went through when he was young/growing up.

Anyway -

https://jaiminisbox....en/0/30/page/19

Isn't that a White Zetsu Arm or Mutated Sharingan Arm like what Danzo had?

• paka likes this

Posted Image

#19 waleuska

waleuska

Pirate

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,946 posts

Posted 29 December 2018 - 01:19 PM

How is Boruto any better than Naruto especially in the attitude department? Half the time Boruto acts like his suffering is just as bad/worse than what Naruto went through when he was young/growing up.

Anyway -

https://jaiminisbox....en/0/30/page/19

Isn't that a White Zetsu Arm or Mutated Sharingan Arm like what Danzo had?

As of right now because he is a better family member. Boruto being a dick to his dad I agree with. 

Hell look how he acts around with his little sister. I think Boruto is a great brother and son. Naruto is still a dick.

p5Y5w8P.jpg

#20 paka

paka

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 224 posts

Posted 29 December 2018 - 04:36 PM

As of right now because he is a better family member. Boruto being a dick to his dad I agree with. 

Hell look how he acts around with his little sister. I think Boruto is a great brother and son. Naruto is still a dick.

:rly:  So Naruto was not a better brother? He chased to save his evil friend for all those episodes and you missed it... and that's not even family. Yes he is arrogant about his ways but he would have been a very good brother.

He is more of Hokage than a father and on that part I agree with you. On everything else that egotistic brat fails in comparison to Naruto

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users