#2 PunkHazard

PunkHazard

Exorcist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,198 posts
  • LocationRight over there -->

Posted 30 December 2018 - 09:39 AM

The chapter was better Then the last one I guess. And im interested in the guy at the end.

#3 Baks

Baks

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,089 posts

Posted 01 January 2019 - 10:40 AM

Yeah I don't recall this Super Funky dude from Deku's previous encounter with the OFA memories stuff either.

Oh well at least Ochako got some development, since its thanks to Deku's heroics that have inspired her to become a better heroine.

#4 Fenrix

Fenrix

Hime

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,839 posts

Posted 02 January 2019 - 04:12 PM

Lol, Imma need to start pacing myself when reading chapters so that I'm not as surprised when I reach the end so quickly  :lol:

Jokes aside, this chapter was alright. Nice musings from Ochaco (?), getting to see Shinso's face with that smile ( :aww: ), and random OfA predecessor showing up in the end. I also don't remember seeing this person from the previous encounters with OfA memories. 

#5 Raiden

Raiden

That Zoro Fan Dude

• Blessed by Uglypuff
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,798 posts
  • LocationA really dark Pit...

Posted 02 January 2019 - 06:15 PM

Lol, Imma need to start pacing myself when reading chapters so that I'm not as surprised when I reach the end so quickly  :lol:

Jokes aside, this chapter was alright. Nice musings from Ochaco (?), getting to see Shinso's face with that smile ( :aww: ), and random OfA predecessor showing up in the end. I also don't remember seeing this person from the previous encounters with OfA memories. 

We also didn't see every successor in the previous encounters, so really not that much of a surprise ^^ (I think 2 were missing).

I liked the Chapter ^^

• Slimcoder likes this

President and Founder of the Roronoa Zoro Fanclub

9958384cd25b54e19f67b0e862a0d3b6.jpg

Spoiler

#6 Graeystone

Graeystone

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,019 posts

Posted 04 January 2019 - 11:08 AM

. . .is that you Killerbee?

Posted Image

#7 Shin

Shin

Ultimate Survivor

• Moderators
  • 2,020 posts
  • LocationUnder a bridge

Posted 14 January 2019 - 02:38 AM

Had to reread the chapter to refresh myself with what happened. A bit disappointing that the chapter was so short again, but it is better than nothing.

So it seems that the cause of Deku's quirk messing up was one of the past successors trying to do something. I wonder if the dark lightning looking things were this old successor's original quirk or something different. Seems he isn't trying to take control but actually help him maybe. He's a bit weird so it is tough to tell, haha. Guess we will learn more about him in the next chapter. Looking at his design he reminds me of Hellboy some with his goggles looking like the horns and his attire is similar.

The opening scene with Ochako as young kid going through her reason for wanting to be a hero were nice to see too. I still quite like Ochako and it was fun to see her get a little attention here. Same with Shinso trying to think of something to say to Deku and his "Lets fight again" line felt really genuine. With that it looks like Deku's power issue is taken care of and that probably means the final round of the class battle is finished too.

• Raiden likes this

#8 Grimmjagger

Grimmjagger

Warrior

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,416 posts
  • LocationCaNdY fAcToRy

Posted 17 January 2019 - 10:46 AM

This guy looks like hellboy alright.

beddcde48156521f9348e4580280e674.gif

Wind is tickling my face as I have nothing but you in my mind.

#9 Frankenstein

Frankenstein

Combat Butler

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 812 posts

Posted 17 January 2019 - 04:00 PM

Funky dude is definitely one of the old users of One for all. I think the problem is Deku is still trying to limit the output of the quirk too much and now the quirk is trying to unleash itself more.

#10 Grimmjagger

Grimmjagger

Warrior

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,416 posts
  • LocationCaNdY fAcToRy

Posted 17 January 2019 - 04:37 PM

Funky dude is definitely one of the old users of One for all. I think the problem is Deku is still trying to limit the output of the quirk too much and now the quirk is trying to unleash itself more.

I doubt that's it.
I don't remember it happening to All Might or he just never mentioned it, that being said, AM did also limit the output of OFA and never knew about this mystery surrounding the quirk, if memory serves me correctly.

beddcde48156521f9348e4580280e674.gif

Wind is tickling my face as I have nothing but you in my mind.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users