Photo

The Promised Neverland (Winter 2019 Clubhouse Anime)

Anime

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 Goddess Nike

Goddess Nike

Tsundere

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 358 posts
  • LocationIn Despair

Posted 21 January 2019 - 09:40 AM

2i1183d.jpg

Plot Summary
At Grace Field House, life couldn't be better for the orphans! Though they have no parents, together with the other kids and a kind "Mama" who cares for them, they form one big, happy family. No child is ever overlooked, especially since they are all adopted by the age of 12. Their daily lives involve rigorous tests, but afterwards, they are allowed to play outside.
There is only one rule they must obey: do not leave the orphanage. But one day, two top-scoring orphans, Emma and Norman, venture past the gate and unearth the harrowing secret behind their entire existence. Utilizing their quick-wittedness, the children must work together to somehow change their predetermined fate.

Studio: CloverWorks
Genre: Sci-Fi, Mystery, Horror, Shounen
Source: Manga
Episodes: 12

https://www.crunchyr...1-121045-781147

• DaEvilWithin, Tokoya and Raiden like this

Pro Scientia Atque Sapientia

#2 Tokoya

Tokoya

Ninja

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 11,379 posts
  • LocationWith my Khaleesi <3333

User's Awards

Posted 23 January 2019 - 02:31 AM

I'm up to date in the manga so I already know what to expect from this, but I must say that apart from maybe introducing Krone a bit too fast, this anime is freaking great from the tone straight up to the dialogue that they kept in
  • Raiden likes this

iWo0nCc.gif

Nothing will stand in our way.....I will finish what you started....I will fulfill our destiny!

#Kylo Ren #ForceAwakens

#3 Fallen Angel

Fallen Angel

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 80 posts

Posted 27 January 2019 - 02:06 PM

I've never read the manga for this but after the first three episodes I can see why this anime was so anticipated coming into this season. My only point of contention so far is that these kids seem almost absurdly knowledgeable given their extremely sheltered lives but maybe their education is more advanced than it seems.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users