Tokoya

Ninja

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 11,286 posts
  • LocationWith my Khaleesi <3333

User's Awards

Posted 26 January 2019 - 11:35 AM

I hope Naruto puts the fear of god in Delta lol...Also, can everyone in Kara absorb ninjutsu xD

• Raiden likes this

iWo0nCc.gif

Nothing will stand in our way.....I will finish what you started....I will fulfill our destiny!

#Kylo Ren #ForceAwakens

#4 SubzeroDegrees

SubzeroDegrees

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 24 posts

Posted 27 January 2019 - 03:30 AM

Screw training and kekkei genkais we have scientific ninja tools!

There should be a limit to what can be absorbed I really hope I don’t see a Rasenshuriken or tailed beast bomb get absorbed
  • Raiden, Red Opus and trafalgarlawisop like this

#5 Strobacaxi

Strobacaxi

Crack Monkey

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,522 posts

Posted 27 January 2019 - 04:33 AM

Why the fuck is this random chick keeping up with Kyuubi mode lol

• Raiden, Doan, masterbio and 4 others like this

tumblr_mg4t7olJvZ1s2x1ggo1_500.png

#6 waleuska

waleuska

Pirate

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,953 posts
  • Locationeverywhere but nowhere

Posted 27 January 2019 - 04:41 AM

naruto isn't going 100% and it seems these guys have a fighting stlye to counter ninjas. 

• Chillman likes this

p5Y5w8P.jpg

#7 pyrogenic

pyrogenic

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 784 posts

Posted 27 January 2019 - 06:53 AM

Still kind of reminds the 17 vs Goku SSJB fight.
  • Red Opus likes this

#8 Brilchan

Brilchan

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 47 posts

Posted 27 January 2019 - 07:18 AM

Those stupid kids should be getting out of there! But then maybe that's Kara's plan ?

#9 Doan

Doan

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,105 posts
  • LocationConnecticut, U.S.A.

Posted 27 January 2019 - 05:34 PM

thats what I'm wondering as well

naruto isn't going 100% and it seems these guys have a fighting stlye to counter ninjas.

i sure as hope so, lol

Im also wondering where she might be on Karas level in strength cause we have this other one watching her and the leader as well
  • Raiden likes this
Pusha T - Story of Adidon

#10 beakedbard

beakedbard

Skull Knight

• Blessed by Uglypuff
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 877 posts

Posted 27 January 2019 - 07:37 PM

I get they are trying to hype her by putting her on the same level as Naruto but really? Almost seems like Naruto has had a Gohan moment from the start of Boruto yet its never explained why he's so much weaker. I guess that just comes with no longer being the main character. Honestly though where the hell are the feats he was pulling off at the end of the war?

• Raiden, paka, Red Opus and 1 other like this

#11 KUROkami

KUROkami

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,288 posts
  • LocationHyperbolic Time Chamber

Posted 28 January 2019 - 08:21 AM

I just hope sauske shows up and stomps someone

#12 SubzeroDegrees

SubzeroDegrees

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 24 posts

Posted 28 January 2019 - 11:09 AM

In Kyuubi Sage Mode, Naruto should be able to curb stomp Delta with Taijutsu alone. Kyuubi Sage Mode is his strongest form not counting going into full Kurama mode, I don't know why they are making it seem like he didn't fight on par with Kaguya Ootsusuki

• Raiden, Strobacaxi, masterbio and 3 others like this

#13 masterbio

masterbio

Shinigami

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,847 posts

Posted 28 January 2019 - 06:08 PM

More importantly: If Delta absorbs ninjutsu, why doesn't Naruto just pumps her up with sage chackra and turns her into a frog?

(Like he did with Pain......)

• Raiden, Brilchan and KUROkami like this

#14 KUROkami

KUROkami

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,288 posts
  • LocationHyperbolic Time Chamber

Posted 28 January 2019 - 06:18 PM

More importantly: If Delta absorbs ninjutsu, why doesn't Naruto just pumps her up with sage chackra and turns her into a frog?

(Like he did with Pain......)

His kids are there . He probably doesn’t wanna get caught pumping anything into anyone
  • Graeystone, Brilchan and Chillman like this

#15 Red Opus

Red Opus

Ghost

• Blessed by Uglypuff
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,310 posts

User's Awards

5    3   

Posted 28 January 2019 - 07:26 PM

i don't understand how she's keeping up, naruto should have no issues capturing her for ibiki's pleasure

Edited by Red Opus, 28 January 2019 - 07:27 PM.

• Raiden likes this

#16 Tokoya

Tokoya

Ninja

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 11,286 posts
  • LocationWith my Khaleesi <3333

User's Awards

Posted 28 January 2019 - 10:11 PM

Did everyone here complaining completely miss the fact that the man specifically said that he was intentionally holding back in order to learn more about her  :psyduck: Also, why are we automatically assuming that she's so weak that he can instantly curbstomp her :shrug:

Edited by Tokoya, 28 January 2019 - 10:11 PM.

• JDG973, Five-Tailed-Fenrir and Frankenstein like this

iWo0nCc.gif

Nothing will stand in our way.....I will finish what you started....I will fulfill our destiny!

#Kylo Ren #ForceAwakens

#17 waleuska

waleuska

Pirate

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,953 posts
  • Locationeverywhere but nowhere

Posted 29 January 2019 - 12:58 AM

Did everyone here complaining completely miss the fact that the man specifically said that he was intentionally holding back in order to learn more about her  :psyduck: Also, why are we automatically assuming that she's so weak that he can instantly curbstomp her :shrug:

Reading is hard.

p5Y5w8P.jpg

#18 paka

paka

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 241 posts

Posted 29 January 2019 - 05:17 AM

The problem is he got serious and it made little difference... hopefully they adjust in the next chapter

• Raiden, Strobacaxi and trafalgarlawisop like this

:kakashi:  We back

#19 Five-Tailed-Fenrir

Five-Tailed-Fenrir

Shinigami

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 382 posts
  • LocationFloating aimlessly.

Posted 29 January 2019 - 12:53 PM

The problem is he got serious and it made little difference... hopefully they adjust in the next chapter

Personally, I still can't see what the problem is. Yes, Naruto is now a powerhouse and considering all that we know and have seen from his series, had this been any other conventional villain we're used to, this fight wouldn't be what it is now. However, since this isn't really his 'era' anymore (where things like fireballs, chakra limbs, and skyscraper manifestations triumphed), it feels logical that up against a more 'modern' threat, things may not play out the same as they would before. At first, I wasn't really for the whole 'kikiki ninja tools kikiki' bit, but now that we can see how these 'modifications' stack up against the precedent for combat, I think they are a good plot device.

Plus, it'd be boring af to watch Naruto just 9TailRasenshurikenBijuuBomb everything. Sure, no one should stand a chance (and you'd think being the leader of an acclaimed village that has seen some pretty horrendous acts, he'd want to eradicate every bad person who'd enter said village on the spot) but y'know.. gotta make things stretch.

• Tokoya likes this

#20 paka

paka

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 241 posts

Posted 29 January 2019 - 05:52 PM

Personally, I still can't see what the problem is. Yes, Naruto is now a powerhouse and considering all that we know and have seen from his series, had this been any other conventional villain we're used to, this fight wouldn't be what it is now. However, since this isn't really his 'era' anymore (where things like fireballs, chakra limbs, and skyscraper manifestations triumphed), it feels logical that up against a more 'modern' threat, things may not play out the same as they would before. At first, I wasn't really for the whole 'kikiki ninja tools kikiki' bit, but now that we can see how these 'modifications' stack up against the precedent for combat, I think they are a good plot device.

Plus, it'd be boring af to watch Naruto just 9TailRasenshurikenBijuuBomb everything. Sure, no one should stand a chance (and you'd think being the leader of an acclaimed village that has seen some pretty horrendous acts, he'd want to eradicate every bad person who'd enter said village on the spot) but y'know.. gotta make things stretch.

What you're suggesting is a Naruto nerf was necessary to advance the plot. That just points to lack of creativity - remember Hashirama and Madara were too OP... which never changed in the Naruto era - So6P had to intervene for anyone to have a realistic chance against them - Naruto getting weaker doesn't add up

Modern era - lets keep in mind Momoshiki could not keep up with Naruto's taijutsu - this was Naruto after 70% chakra drain and in a weakend state. It's going to create more inconsistencies when Jigen enters the fray

A better excuse would be limitations of a manga vs anime... the anime could, for example, show a one sided fight with an occasional sneak attack which Naruto easily avoid while only relying on basic hand to hand combat skills - much more difficult to portray in a manga

As for ninja tools, I'm still not on board - I'm surprised she didn't say "RASENGAN" before throwing it back :banghead:

• Raiden likes this

:kakashi:  We back

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users