• This topic is locked This topic is locked
43 replies to this topic

#41 Graeystone

Graeystone

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,078 posts

Posted 10 February 2019 - 11:20 AM

A 14 year old weakling genin kid unlocked Mangeykou Sharingan in the same day as he unlocked Sharingan, and 1 year later (iirc) was controlling the kyuubi and fighting on par with one of the strongest shinobi who ever lived.

His face was crushed by a boulder, but he unlocked MS and uncounsciously used it's doujutsu (that just by itself should be straining enough to kill him) and he just so happened to fall right in front of Uchiha Madara...

I mean c'mon wtf

Yeah, 'writer's coincidence' is a dicey thing to use.

Edited by Graeystone, 10 February 2019 - 11:25 AM.

Posted Image

#42 paka

paka

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 242 posts

Posted 10 February 2019 - 08:13 PM

What I don't get is why Madara was in a rush to become a 'human with limits' instead of remaining an 'edo tensei without limits' for awhile.

Probable couldn't feel anything as a zombie and grew tied of waiting - also saw no threat with Hashirama no longer around... I would assume the risk of dying makes you feel kinda alive - gives purpose... something like that - you can throw in interactions, acknowledgement, being accepted - kids, family etc - so much to lose while dead

Not sure but did gaining control of the 10 tails require being alive? Ambition, goals maybe?

Tobi/Obito was freaked out when Kabuto revealed the Mystery Edo(Madara Uchiha) so why didn't Tobi/Obito convince Kabuto to completely erase Madara's free-will from the start? Also since when did Madara have greater will power than Hashirama or Tobirama(who clearly had a stubborn streak a mile long).

Think Kabuto tried but couldn't - Madara and Hashirama were beyond complete control... my memory kinda vague on it - correct me if I'm wrong though - Kabuto or Madara commented on it... one of them said something. I'm sure Orochimaru did for Hashirama - been a while

:kakashi:  We back

#43 Graeystone

Graeystone

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,078 posts

Posted 10 February 2019 - 08:31 PM

Probable couldn't feel anything as a zombie and grew tied of waiting - also saw no threat with Hashirama no longer around... I would assume the risk of dying makes you feel kinda alive - gives purpose... something like that - you can throw in interactions, acknowledgement, being accepted - kids, family etc - so much to lose while dead

Not sure but did gaining control of the 10 tails require being alive? Ambition, goals maybe?

Think Kabuto tried but couldn't - Madara and Hashirama were beyond complete control... my memory kinda vague on it - correct me if I'm wrong though - Kabuto or Madara commented on it... one of them said something. I'm sure Orochimaru did for Hashirama - been a while

Yeah, gaining 10 tails did require him to be alive but that was more about bringing back Kaguya than controlling 10 Tails.. But still he should've been more pragmatic than that. He was patient for almost a century yet couldn't wait a while?

• paka likes this

Posted Image

#44 trafalgarlawisop

trafalgarlawisop

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,033 posts

Posted 13 February 2019 - 08:44 AM

@Tokoya

The girl has such a punchable face  :psyduck:

• Tokoya likes this

0 user(s) are reading this topic