• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 Fulmine

Fulmine

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 21,376 posts

Posted 28 January 2019 - 05:12 AM

To combat piracy, I assume, Shueisha (Weekly Shounen Jump, Young Jump magazines etc. publisher) just made a website without region block called mangaplus and they would provide free chapters of most/all prominent series (even finished ones like Tokyo Ghoul) in English. Currently there 52 series available. Of course, it's a new website so not all chapters are uploaded yet, mostly the first 5-6  and the latest 3-6 chapters (they may delete the chapters after some time, I suppose so you have only a few weeks to read, kinda like Mangastream)

The chapters are released on the same day as it would be in Japan so actually we would still read scanlation, I guess (unless scanlation decided to stop) but yeah, it's great that now we have official trans to rely on.

https://mangaplus.sh.../manga_list/all

Now onto the main thing, One Piece, some things to note in the last few chapters:

- Kid said he wounded one of BM's Sweet Commanders (not sure who...maybe Snack. Cracker if Oda wants some hype). He did it with one arm or one arm and one mechanical arm so whatever.

- BM stated clealry ''it's him'' so it seems King's fruit is well-known, at least to BM whose intelligence gathering is the best in the business (The one with best network goes fight the one in an closed-off country LOL)

- Hawkins said he was searching for one man (Law, I think) and that alone is a reward.

• DaEvilWithin, Tokoya, Oben and 6 others like this

Spoiler Favorite male characters in manga/hwa/hua

#2 Abaroxa

Abaroxa

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,240 posts

Posted 28 January 2019 - 06:42 AM

- BM stated clealry ''it's him'' so it seems King's fruit is well-known, at least to BM whose intelligence gathering is the best in the business (The one with best network goes fight the one in an closed-off country LOL)

This is the most interesting new development.
BM clearly has a problem with him. Maybe he also owes her some child support money.

#3 D.Hyuga

D.Hyuga

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,136 posts

Posted 28 January 2019 - 10:30 AM

- Kid said he wounded one of BM's Sweet Commanders (not sure who...maybe Snack. Cracker if Oda wants some hype)

Maybe Smoothie, we never saw her right eye.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users