https://jaiminisbox....en/0/931/page/1

#2 tenchu

tenchu

Warrior

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,788 posts

Posted 01 February 2019 - 01:52 AM

Oh great, a memoryless Big Mom. Captain Kidd I expect a good rant from you.

Is big mom suppose to become the joke of the New World?. Will she be what buggy was, following luffy around for comedy purpose?

Edited by tenchu, 01 February 2019 - 01:54 AM.

24gvaiu.jpg

#3 gametaka

gametaka

The Prophet

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,050 posts
  • Locationplace of longest yard.

Posted 01 February 2019 - 02:03 AM

This chapter is 5 out of 5 and this chapter is entertaining and I want it more and it will not feel bored and see sanji wear the raid suit against page one and the fight is entertaining, it would not disappoint me. Way to go.
  • Raiden likes this

Spoiler spoiler for everything

[/spoiler]

#4 emirua

emirua

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 93 posts

Posted 01 February 2019 - 02:31 AM

excellent chapter! interesting turn of events.. Nami will surely take advantage of this  and I think BM will probably have another hunger pang

#5 Petite Fleur

Petite Fleur

Spider Queen

• Blessed by Uglypuff
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 11,935 posts

User's Awards

Posted 01 February 2019 - 03:04 AM

Bring me the butthurt big Mom hater tears. I need them.

• Raiden, Tale and masterbio like this

2mGKRJi.png
▂▅▇█▓▒░◕‿‿◕░▒▓█▇▅▂

Spoiler Quotes

#6 tenchu

tenchu

Warrior

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,788 posts

Posted 01 February 2019 - 03:14 AM

Bring me the butthurt big Mom hater tears. I need them.

Butthurt Big Mom hater tears?. I would assume the they will be happy with the new occurrence. What?. You're a Big Mom lover that wants to defend her?.

24gvaiu.jpg

#7 Abaroxa

Abaroxa

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,182 posts

Posted 01 February 2019 - 03:15 AM

Sanji suit is actually cool.
Out of all the design I only dislike the hair. He said he will ask Frank and usopp to change the design so I can see even more added to it.
For me this is the same as if he consumed a fruit but without the drawbacks.
No matter how I see, this is a big win for sanji.
This is his dream power. I wonder if that's how judge decided on the powers. He asked the kids what power do you like.

Still bringing up the g66 comic strip. Just give us glimpse of what it is and what it represents. There has to be a reason why all their information is there.
Look Vito looks old. It's odd to believe he was reading comics after his 20s. I don't see law reading comics after 10. Is it possible that the suits are from a previous generation of vinsmoke.

BM with amnesia is the ultimate nerf.
Better. How to nerf kaido. It's easy, just keep her around until it's time to unleash her full power.

I'm actually happy Orochi has a special team of ninjas. It's going to be hard to implement them in the story not causing that cluster that was dressrosa. Oda will have to do like he did with BM ministers. We'll get the info in a magazine.

Page one design as an hybrid is awesome. Way better than drakes design. Btw where's drake. I find it hard to believe is not seeing the large scale battle going on.

Sanji invisibility will be useless once we see a CoO user.

#8 PunkHazard

PunkHazard

Exorcist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,205 posts
  • LocationRight over there -->

Posted 01 February 2019 - 03:17 AM

Page 1 actually looks cool in his hybrid form. Thats suprising. And im not looking forward to where this BM plot line is going. I can do without it
  • tenchu likes this

#9 tenchu

tenchu

Warrior

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,788 posts

Posted 01 February 2019 - 03:27 AM

Sanji invisibility will be useless once we see a CoO user.

CoO is only good if you can keep up with your opponent speed. Remember the sandersonia sisters vs luffy and they not keeping up with liffy's speed, I think the same thing might have happened here between page one and sanji
  • Abaroxa likes this

24gvaiu.jpg

#10 Fulmine

Fulmine

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 21,376 posts

Posted 01 February 2019 - 03:35 AM

BM got Sabo'd...Oda sure loves this memory-loss plot device. So I guess this is how they turn BM into an ally vs Kaidou. It's late but the ally theory might finally pay off, albeit for different reason LOL

Perfect power-up!

-The invisibility makes so much sense

+ Sanji, or more precisely Mr.Prince's thing is indeed being stealthy (Alabasta, EL). The SHs' tactician (not high standard, but still) will be back!!!

+ It's indeed a good (gag) reference to his peeping dream + Thriller Bark convo with Absalom

+ An invisible man with CoO specialty is a deadly combo. If Sanji got Future Sight like Katakuri then good luck hitting him, anyone from Top Commander to below!

- Sanji's other thing is also being mobile and speedy, so acceleration is match made in heaven

- He can already fly with Geppou/Sky Walk but that still requires actively kicking the air as CP-9 explains. With floatation device I suppose it will refine his control, maneuvrability  and most importantly, he may be able to fly even if he faints

- You haters sneer at him saying he does not have great tankines like Zolo? Now Oda gives him the cape. Not that Sanji isn't already pretty endurable.

Not to mention that dialogue about throwing away his pride to save innocent people. More of that Sanji's kindness/character flesh-out even after Sanji year! (but not very convincing cause if you're capable of this, then why not also throw away that food stubbornness and poison BM...? She was chasing your own fucking crew? And you have no problem killing her to begin with so the woman thing is already in the trash bin...)

Not that I'm a fan of the Raid Suit though. I still prefer it if Sanji fights on his own and gives the suit to Franky and Usopp to modify and reproduce so all the weaker crew members can have great power-up. Especially when post-Fishmen Island Oda has been solely focusing on Luffy's improvement (not even Zolo got a good extended fight since EL) so if he does not want to waste too much time developing the rest of SHs then this is one hell of a short-cut and Oda did say he planned to make a robot manga after One Piece, which is already scrapped given his current rate of making One Piece, so this is his chance to debut all that robot designs he may have in mind.

But oh well...or hopefully after using it a few times, Sanji will outgrow what the Suit has to offer and stops using it.

A few things though...

- I guess the Black color is to be consistent with Sanji's Black Leg epithet but to be honest he should be both Black and Red. Because he can use flame. Ichiji is Sparkling Red but seeing his attack vs Oven, it's clear the dude's power is laser so he should have been Sparkling Yellow (hello, Kizaru), I mean the word Sparkling kinda gives away...

Sanji clearly does not know of it so the Suit wasn't made back then. The Vinsmokes abandoned Sanji so they shouldn't have made this Suit during the period Sanji was away, either. Which means probably they literally just made it recently after Sanji and co tried to save them. And they know of Sanji's flame ability so why not make him a fucking Suit with both?

- I can already see captain kidd saying how the Invisible fruit is crap cause now you can easily copy it with technology LOL

- So Sanji vs Shiliew! Bye Zolo, please fight Vasco Shot in a drinking match instead! :lolxg:

The ninja look like gag-force so I don't have high hope.

Spoiler Favorite male characters in manga/hwa/hua

#11 Enbima

Enbima

Warrior

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,001 posts
  • LocationGourmet World

Posted 01 February 2019 - 03:35 AM

There goes my burning yellow epithet...
I like the mask and the glasses!

To be effective In combat, a warrior must not feel for his enemy. Close your heart to their desperation. Close your heart for their suffering. The road ahead is long and unforgiving. No place for a boy. You must be a warrior.

- Goku to Gohan.

stop dreaming

#12 Fulmine

Fulmine

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 21,376 posts

Posted 01 February 2019 - 04:25 AM

Law's channeling that comic otaku spirit. He said he hated Germa which means when he was young he wanted to be on the Marines/justice's side and then Rocinante's influence but he's pirate now so...

#13 Baks

Baks

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,112 posts

Posted 01 February 2019 - 04:35 AM

While Sanji's raid suit looks ok and all, I am still not a fan of him using it.

I dunno why he couldn't have used his powers to fight Page One without using the damned thing first. It's not as though his identity would have exposed either doing it that way, since Page One clearly stated last chapter he didn't know who his opponent was.

Unsurprisingly Big Mum survived, I couldn't careless about this amnesia plotline with her either tbh. Hopefully it gets explained on how the hell she survived from King's attack and what happened to the rest of her crew, since I really doubt that they drowned.

#14 NostalgiicBlade

NostalgiicBlade

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 62 posts

Posted 01 February 2019 - 04:56 AM

Lol at Oda realizing that even with the minks,law kid, samurai and straw hats all teamed together they still couldn't beat kaido and company. I bet he says here is a Kaiju in big mom on your side use her lol. If she fights kaido first and weakens him oh boy ppl are going to flip shit. That could lead into Blackbeard showing up to take another yonko out. You know he doesn't like fighting anyone at full strength.

#15 Fulmine

Fulmine

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 21,376 posts

Posted 01 February 2019 - 05:08 AM

Robin didn't sprout eyes everywhere to scout for the place first? or are the ninjas really that great at sneaking? Sanji vs ninja then.

I dunno why he couldn't have used his powers to fight Page One without using the damned thing first. It's not as though his identity would have exposed either doing it that way, since Page One clearly stated last chapter he didn't know who his opponent was.

Page One does not but Hakwins and Drake may and they are heading there

Hopefully it gets explained on how the hell she survived from King's attack

Like how Luffy survived the drowning and got sent to shore by the wave? It's just normal shipwreck stuff...

• Raiden likes this

#16 beakedbard

beakedbard

Skull Knight

• Blessed by Uglypuff
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 876 posts

Posted 01 February 2019 - 05:24 AM

So its starting to seem like Big Mom might be used as a distraction for Kaidou seeing as she's probably about the only person on the island that stands a chance against him and memory loss. I get the feeling she's going to be the SH's escape route when shit hits the fan. Funny thing is even with amnesia she's probably still going to get the hunger rage fits i wonder how that will be dealt with.

I'm kinda glad Sanji is going to get Franky and Usopp to change that suit I've never really liked the design of the Germa suits. Good thing Sanji finally got a buff he was starting to fall out of the monster trio.

#17 Fulmine

Fulmine

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 21,376 posts

Posted 01 February 2019 - 05:47 AM

I'm kinda glad Sanji is going to get Franky and Usopp to change that suit I've never really liked the design of the Germa suits. Good thing Sanji finally got a buff he was starting to fall out of the monster trio.

He never falls out. He's still the top 3 even with the recent treatment and if Jinbe joins it's Luffy who leaves and be his own tier.

Yeah, Sanji should just go back to his old look. Franky can turn the cape fabric into a suit and the acceleration+floatation device are just shoes basically. So no need to look like Germa.

#18 Oben

Oben

♪~

• Blessed by Uglypuff
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,075 posts

User's Awards

Posted 01 February 2019 - 06:02 AM

Gee Pudding, stop messing around with your mother's head :o  I really don't like amnesia plotlines, would it have hurt to just postpone Big Mom's arrival a few chapters instead?

Good chapter otherwise though, I enjoyed Sanji's part a lot (especially Law's parts) and Page One looks great too.

The Ninjas also look great. Hopefully there's a chapter where Robin floors them all with her DF :lol:

• Raiden likes this

#19 captain kidd

captain kidd

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,608 posts

Posted 01 February 2019 - 07:38 AM

Sanji we have been over this. You have no reason to believe that will disguise you. If it does then the only possible explanation is that you have tried it on before....

Assuming this has the power to help..... sanji I 100% guarentee you that thing will make you stronger. You shouldn't be questioning that. What you should question is if it will hide your face. Which amazingly it will.

Lol franky.... that is funny.

Wait the number 3 suit is known? They gave sanji a known power? Weird....

Also I think we have already been over this. But stealth is something ever G66 suit has. Remember, sanji's brother used stealth to best him up.

Oh good!!! Once again a zoan starts out in his useless form and transforms when he is getting beat badly. Zoan are so useful.

Do you really think franky and usopp are qualified to modify that design?

As in have said before. It really sucks that robin doesnt have some type of power to help her read things from far away without actually physically going up to them. Too bad....

Ya sure the prison is unescapable....with a vice warden who was just killed in front of his men... I am unimpressed...

And now we get to the dumbest the most ridiculous bullshit of 2019, the 2nd does of memory lose in this freaking manga. Oda this isnt s common thing you idiot. Stop letting a 70s sit com writer give you pointers on how to write OP.

Anyone remember the futurama episode where in all my circuits all the characters had amnesia. OP is turning into that.... freaking lazy ass writing.

And you know the worst god damn thing about this? You want to know why this is the worst possible situation? Because on BMs god damn head she has a hat that should tell her everything she is missing from her memory......
BM "which am i"
Chopper "you are our best friend who is here to scare the world from the evils of...."
Napoleon "no you arent. You are bm here to kill that little thing"
Chopper "who are you going to believe, a random stranger who just walked up to you on the beach and in no way offered medical care to you and even just pulled a weapon on you, or a hat that is radiating the same life energy as you.....oh I am not helping my case here am i"

captain "Nostradamus" kidd
banner.png

#20 Abaroxa

Abaroxa

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,182 posts

Posted 01 February 2019 - 08:08 AM

And you know the worst god damn thing about this? You want to know why this is the worst possible situation? Because on BMs god damn head she has a hat that should tell her everything she is missing from her memory......
BM "which am i"
Chopper "you are our best friend who is here to scare the world from the evils of...."
Napoleon "no you arent. You are bm here to kill that little thing"
Chopper "who are you going to believe, a random stranger who just walked up to you on the beach and in no way offered medical care to you and even just pulled a weapon on you, or a hat that is radiating the same life energy as you.....oh I am not helping my case here am i"

When she went berserk, half her homies weren't working properly. Something was said about Zeus being taken because of that vulnerability.
With that in mind we can assume her homies will be useless.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users