• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 822 posts
  • Location, Location, Location

Posted 07 February 2019 - 12:59 AM

Jaiminisbox link:
https://jaiminisbox....en/0/932/page/1

Mangastream link:
https://readms.net/r...5658/1?mobile=1

Edited by Nintendocat, 07 February 2019 - 09:42 AM.

• Furinji Saiga likes this

#2 Enbima

Enbima

Warrior

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,001 posts
  • LocationGourmet World

Posted 07 February 2019 - 01:19 AM

Hmm I thought Robin's main body can get injured when her flowers get hurt...

Orochi its time to die. Shitty sword skills, shitty df where you can even spot the main head easily.

But Kaido might join the party and safe your ass.

Really oda? Komurasaki is the daughter of oden? And its more disappointing that she is the girl with the fox mask...

To be effective In combat, a warrior must not feel for his enemy. Close your heart to their desperation. Close your heart for their suffering. The road ahead is long and unforgiving. No place for a boy. You must be a warrior.

- Goku to Gohan.

stop dreaming

#3 PunkHazard

PunkHazard

Exorcist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,205 posts
  • LocationRight over there -->

Posted 07 February 2019 - 01:29 AM

So yea its pretty much confirmed she’s momo’s sister right?

#4 capu

capu

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,035 posts
  • LocationGermany

Posted 07 February 2019 - 02:23 AM

i could not distinguish Robin and Komurasaki half the time....

Oden looks freaking boring and weak...

kyoshiro is interesting though, is he truly allied to the shogun or whom is he going up against in the last page? I mean a bloodbath to kill Robin and Otoko  maybe  even Komurasaki does not seem to fit since bloodbath usually (at least in my language) means countless kills/deaths/murder.

strange  to see that noone seems to remember Odens wife abilities other than the shogun. I mean if Oden was such an important person and his wife had  such terrifying abilities (like "forsight/timetravel") how come noone still believe the danger her visions to present?

• raptor13, PunkHazard and masterbio like this

#5 Fulmine

Fulmine

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 21,376 posts

Posted 07 February 2019 - 04:11 AM

Why did Robin not fully cover her face with the mask? O__o And it makes even less sense that he would use the body double if she can just sprout hands and eyes and no one would have known her face...

SMILE Dragon confirmed?

9 Red Scabbard have extraordinary strength and Kin'emon was the leader? You mean the guy who was utterly shocked by Zolo cutting Pica?

Btw, as much as a joke his DF and appearance are, Orochi actually shows this chapter he has brain. He IS right to be cautious of all the events that have been happening recently. Cowardice or not, you can never be too careful. So 10/10 for Orochi

• Abaroxa, Tale and masterbio like this

Spoiler Favorite male characters in manga/hwa/hua

#6 Abaroxa

Abaroxa

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,182 posts

Posted 07 February 2019 - 05:32 AM

A whole chapter to show us that oroshi is not the usual enemy that doesn't take his enemies seriously. Imagine what would have happen if spandan, DD or BM had taken luffy seriously from the beginning.
So she is the daughter of a samurai. Is oden considered a samurai? Don't think so. I wonder who then...

At first I thought the 9 scabbards where a prophecy for the 9 SHs. After this chapter and how orochi said "remember how they were strong back then",
I now know it is:

• kinemon
  • kanjuro
  • raizo
  • inu
  • neko
  • kawamatsu > guy in the hat or prisioner at Udon
  • denjiro > guy in the hat or prisioner at Udon
  • ashura douji > shutenmaru
  • okiku > kin student

This 9 guys are really strong.
If kawamatsu and denjiro are as strong as shutenmanru then I can can say with certainty that they can beat the SHs in a crew to crew fight.

As in have said before. It really sucks that robin doesnt have some type of power to help her read things from far away without actually physically going up to them. Too bad....

Oda got you this chapter.

Robin was slick with the clone jutso and even better with the whole quote "a wise man hides a leaf in a forest".

I don't know where this is going to advance but right know only brook can help her.

One of the ninjas, the one biting a scroll and with the madara hair, is the original design I envisioned for raizo.

SMILE Dragon confirmed?

Orochi transformation looks like a full body althouth it looks more like a 8 or 9 headed dragon than a snake which is odd.

It might be a legit zoan. Not a fake smile.
Even weirder id the fact that all the heads have different emotional expressions.
With the Cerberus theory, I wonder if you can say the same with oden. Having more than 8 df powers.
next week we have robin escaping the palace and talking with zoro about how weird orochis behaviour was, only for zoro to reply:
rob - "what's up with him"
zor - "not him, them" .

Edited by Abaroxa, 07 February 2019 - 05:32 AM.

#7 Oben

Oben

♪~

• Blessed by Uglypuff
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,074 posts

User's Awards

Posted 07 February 2019 - 05:47 AM

Good chapter. It's nice to see that Orochi isn't underestimating his opponents, although I have the suspicion that what ends him is Kyoshiro backstabbing. I hope Robin gets an actual fight with the Ninjas, it suits her DF and should be nice to watch. For Komurasaki, yeah it does look a lot like she's Momo's sister, but that was pretty likely anyway.

• Raiden, raptor13, Tale and 2 others like this

#8 brotherOON

brotherOON

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 8 posts

Posted 07 February 2019 - 07:09 AM

Was that robin using kenbunshoku haki to detect the big ninja?

#9 Kaidou

Kaidou

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,622 posts

Posted 07 February 2019 - 08:42 AM

din't expected the castle going already in chaos.

#10 Abaroxa

Abaroxa

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,182 posts

Posted 07 February 2019 - 08:42 AM

Was that robin using kenbunshoku haki to detect the big ninja?

That's a good question since my take from the panel transitions is that he was almost invisible. You can say that she used CoO to pinpoint his position and to know where to avoid her face being exposed but you can also say robin has always had good attention to details. She might just be that good.

#11 Nintendocat

Nintendocat

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 822 posts
  • Location, Location, Location

Posted 07 February 2019 - 09:42 AM

Added the Mangastream link.

#12 D.Hyuga

D.Hyuga

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,102 posts

Posted 07 February 2019 - 09:56 AM

At first I thought the 9 scabbards where a prophecy for the 9 SHs. After this chapter and how orochi said "remember how they were strong back then",
I now know it is:

kinemon
kanjuro
raizo
inu
neko
kawamatsu > guy in the hat or prisioner at Udon
denjiro > guy in the hat or prisioner at Udon
ashura douji > shutenmaru
okiku > kin student

I don't think that Inu and Neko are part of them. So there should be two more.

#13 trafalgarlawisop

trafalgarlawisop

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,020 posts

Posted 07 February 2019 - 10:08 AM

Good chapter. It's nice to see that Orochi isn't underestimating his opponents, although I have the suspicion that what ends him is Kyoshiro backstabbing. I hope Robin gets an actual fight with the Ninjas, it suits her DF and should be nice to watch. For Komurasaki, yeah it does look a lot like she's Momo's sister, but that was pretty likely anyway.

My dark soul is filled with light to see Robin finally  doing something   :cry:

Hopefully, Nami gets to join the fight against the Ninjas (she is also in the castle) cause she is dressed like one and can use her abilities to fool people too.

It was nice to have a chapter  focused on one scene/plot building up the tension to the cliffhanger.

#14 Oben

Oben

♪~

• Blessed by Uglypuff
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,074 posts

User's Awards

Posted 07 February 2019 - 11:14 AM

din't expected the castle going already in chaos.

We're over 20 chapters into the arc already. And looking at the last panel, I wouldn't be surprised if this is just setup for Kyoshiro hype.

My dark soul is filled with light to see Robin finally doing something :cry:

Ideally, the next chapter is just Robin strangling one Ninja after another in some dark corner :lol:

• Raiden likes this

#15 Tale

Tale

Kakistocrat

• Blessed by Uglypuff
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,573 posts

User's Awards

3    3    2   

Posted 07 February 2019 - 11:56 AM

Komurasaki is a such a boss.

I'm assuming there's some connection between Ebisu Town and Otoko... didn't think of the laughter as significant before this chapter...

Kyoshiro's role seems to be getting bigger. Those last panels focusing on his sword... it's still up in the air who the strongest swordsman in Wano is.

Also a random observation... the Shogun's eyes became snakelike when he became enraged:

https://readms.net/r...ece/932/5658/14

https://readms.net/r...ece/932/5658/15

Have we seen zoans doing things like this before?

Edited by Tale, 07 February 2019 - 12:30 PM.

• Raiden likes this

#16 Enbima

Enbima

Warrior

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,001 posts
  • LocationGourmet World

Posted 07 February 2019 - 02:42 PM

@Tale She isnt a boss. She knows who is behind her. All the "we are family" talk wasnt for nothing.

Also orochi gave her the burn of her life:
Daughter of a warrior my as..

To be effective In combat, a warrior must not feel for his enemy. Close your heart to their desperation. Close your heart for their suffering. The road ahead is long and unforgiving. No place for a boy. You must be a warrior.

- Goku to Gohan.

stop dreaming

#17 captain kidd

captain kidd

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,607 posts

Posted 07 February 2019 - 04:50 PM

I am still not over the fact that this is called the "flower capital" even though Tai and co are from the "country of flowers" jesus oda how did you do this? This is like if I were to make a manga and I have a character from Washington, then the next arc takes place in Washington, a conpeleltly un related place.
Hey I would forgive this bullshit if tai was from chapter 20 and this is 800 chapters later and oda wants to pay homage to the flower capital...... but that isnt this... that was two damn arc ago.... pda KNEW we were going to wano in a few chapters. Hell I think us fans even thought kiadou (and wano) was the very next arc. How the hell did he make two flower country/capitals back to back?!? This is like if oda made elbaf in chapter 300, then in chapter 400 he showed another damn elbaf..... why is no one else pissed about this?!

When this song is playing there is no need for formalities? Thank god for the official manga service, I really want to see the actual translation of that....or was that right and i am just uneducated in the ways of music?

The best way to capture someone is by throwing blades at their knee caps. That is why last time I wanted to capture someone I shot out their knees. They bleed to death.... probably unrelated to me shooting their knee caps...

Oh good job with a body double....hey you know what would of been smarter? Idk maybe a hand with an eye on it. That eye hand would of been able to read stuff and probably wouldnt of attracted ninja...

"Her real body has to be around here somewhere" um....says who? where the hell did you get that from? No I am curious what gives you that though? Because i could name several methods if making a body double that can be very far from the original. Crackers had cracker soldiers walking all over tot land....

Good thing none of these ninja have coo or this would be a short chase....and they would of known it was a body double...

Dont want to make a scene? maybe stop yelling...

You didnt see robin walk away? Is Robin not that good looking? I thought robin and nami are supposed to be some of the best looking women in the manga... when a beautiful woman leaves the room someone notices...

More importantly why does the geisha want to talk at all? If a stripper or whore wanted to talk to me about...anything I would be suspicious....
Monique(that's a stripper name) "hey daddy, can you tell me about the socioeconomic climate in saudia Arabia?"
Me "no.....no I will not...."

I think dog is a step above plant....

Wait what? No eyes is able to deploy kiadou's men? Also I only counted 2. No wait back to the men, why does that guy have the power to send out kiadou crew members? Are the samurai kiadou crew also? I see no jolly roger on any of them...

I already addressed kin being called a smart man. He is not. He is probably a worse leader then brook, who got his crew massacred.
And the 9 red whatevers are how strong? Like I already said they weren't even able to escape DD I am so confused. That fat outlaw samurai cut jack that is strong. Can they do that?

Ok this is once again the wrong reaction....... is this because of culture differences or has oda been drawing so long he doesnt know how people react un real life?
1- this is OP, there are countless df that can do amazing things. I can name....4 df that would allow someone to escape a burning building.... honestly in OP if a body is not recovered DF sound be the first thing people blame.
"Hummm look the dead body of toki.... and no one else"
"Well there you have it the rest were burnt to ashes"
"But....ok fine I dont feel like thinking today"
2 more importantly. When a boss has a crazy conspiracy theory. People dont laugh at it. 1st because he is the boss. But ignoring that, 2 because conspiracy theories arnt funny....they are mostly annoying or stupid (or if you are the type of person, interesting) think of the last time you heard someone say an honest to god conspiracy theory in front of you.
"The moon landing was staged"
"9/11 was an inside job because Jet fuel cant melt steel beams"
"The JFK assassination was an inside job"
"The earth is round"
See none of those make you laugh do they? They either make you honestly want to educate someone, annoyed someone would be stupid enough to believe them.
Go and listen to Alex Jones say sandy hook was a false flag attack and all the parents of dead kids are crisis actors and tell me you luaghed at him. So ya there you have it. No one should be laughing at orochi they should be rolling their eyes.

Ya...... why does the future whore find that funny? She is what 6 years old? She doesnt know who the 9 red jack asses are....

And like I said before. There goes all orochi's hype. Gone in a second. He was clearly a small fish asking for VP but this is just insulting. He has already gotten to lower then spandam levels.

The whore doesnt want to get on her knees? I dont need to explain to you all why that makes her a bad whore....

Oh great...... the whore is a good guy now.... I cant wait to find out the only reasons she steals money from poor John's is because she wants to use it to support spend it all on food for the local orphanage.

Oh you are the daughter of a samuri?! Hey that is alot like the wife of a soldier! You know what that means? Freaking nothing you loser.

Is that a good use of df?

Did orochi just call her a lowly prostitute? So remember when I was all like
Me "dude wheres are bad and immoral"
You guys "lol you are a loser whores are the best things ever!"
Me "idk guys it seems like a pathetic job anyone can do"
You guys "lol you don't know what you are talking about only 1 in a million women can be a whore it is a very skilled job"

Well.... there you have it even samurai believe what I am saying. Lowly whores.
  • Enbima, raptor13 and PunkHazard like this

captain "Nostradamus" kidd
banner.png

#18 Oben

Oben

♪~

• Blessed by Uglypuff
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,074 posts

User's Awards

Posted 07 February 2019 - 05:28 PM

I am still not over the fact that this is called the "flower capital" even though Tai and co are from the "country of flowers" jesus oda how did you do this? This is like if I were to make a manga and I have a character from Washington, then the next arc takes place in Washington, a conpeleltly un related place.
Hey I would forgive this bullshit if tai was from chapter 20 and this is 800 chapters later and oda wants to pay homage to the flower capital...... but that isnt this... that was two damn arc ago.... pda KNEW we were going to wano in a few chapters. Hell I think us fans even thought kiadou (and wano) was the very next arc. How the hell did he make two flower country/capitals back to back?!? This is like if oda made elbaf in chapter 300, then in chapter 400 he showed another damn elbaf..... why is no one else pissed about this?!

They sound different in Japanese. Wano's Flower Capital is Hana no Miyako, Flower Country is Ka no Kuni. Although it's the same Kanji, but I know you didn't actually bother to look it up before ranting :lol:

Oh good job with a body double....hey you know what would of been smarter? Idk maybe a hand with an eye on it. That eye hand would of been able to read stuff and probably wouldnt of attracted ninja...

She needs to make at least two hands, a way to reach up and down and eyes, at which point a whole body is already the best option.

"Her real body has to be around here somewhere" um....says who? where the hell did you get that from? No I am curious what gives you that though? Because i could name several methods if making a body double that can be very far from the original. Crackers had cracker soldiers walking all over tot land....

They don't know the exact technique, but we know there's a similar cloning techinque for Ninjas, so they probably infered from what they knew about that.

Wait what? No eyes is able to deploy kiadou's men? Also I only counted 2. No wait back to the men, why does that guy have the power to send out kiadou crew members? Are the samurai kiadou crew also? I see no jolly roger on any of them...

That already happened a couple chapters ago (ch. 927), they're just reminding the forgetful audience (i.e. you) of the fact.

Ya...... why does the future whore find that funny? She is what 6 years old? She doesnt know who the 9 red jack asses are....

Seriously, have you been paying any attention at all this arc?

Is that a good use of df?

Do you ask this question every time a Zoan user transforms?
  • Raiden, Madara D Dragon and Chillman like this

#19 captain kidd

captain kidd

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,607 posts

Posted 07 February 2019 - 06:03 PM

They sound different in Japanese. Wano's Flower Capital is Hana no Miyako, Flower Country is Ka no Kuni. Although it's the same Kanji, but I know you didn't actually bother to look it up before ranting :lol:

She needs to make at least two hands, a way to reach up and down and eyes, at which point a whole body is already the best option.

They don't know the exact technique, but we know there's a similar cloning techinque for Ninjas, so they probably infered from what they knew about that.

That already happened a couple chapters ago (ch. 927), they're just reminding the forgetful audience (i.e. you) of the fact.

Seriously, have you been paying any attention at all this arc?

Do you ask this question every time a Zoan user transforms?

So.....its the same word.... so like I said, why did they use the same word twice this close to each other. This is a fantasy manga there are a limitless number of places people can come from. Tai can from the land of the rising sun. Or the hidden leaf village idc but nope. Two flower countries spelled with the same kanji.

Do you not remember when she made a whole sky full of hands? She called it "moth orchard" so she could make multiple hands...... but ya a perfect body that completely gives away who she is.... that is the best option you are right.
The the very damn least dont give the body double a face.... the ninja looked at the fake robin, instantly knew it was robin, and now she is wanted. Vs my idea of making a bunch of hands, they would see a ton of hands. Know something is up, but have no clue what is going on.

It looked nothing like the ninja technic. And these ninja know what df are their damn boss has one...

I know that happened a few chapters ago, that doesnt change the fact it is ridiculous. Hey I have a surprising fact for you, the "flower capital" was revealed LONG ago. I am still thinking about it.... you saw how long my post was, I dont pull punches just because I already mentioned how stupid something is..... not like there is a character limit....

Sure have, stories are not the same as knowing who they are.... I will never know who George Washington really was, and all the stories in the world wont make me laugh if someone says he is coming back from the grave.

Yes.... I legitimately do.... every time a zoan transforms I laugh about it.
1st- jack in zou, showed up as a zoan, got thrown, then turned into a human. I laughed at how once the fight got serious he stopped using his dumb zoan.
2nd- kiadou, same damn thing, all the hype the dragon fruit got and he did the same thing jack did, turned into a human when he wanted to actually fight.
3rd- page one. Showed up as an animal, got hit in the face, turns into a hybrid form.... because....
4th- orochi gets slapped by fodder, transforms in order to scare fodder? It is like if luffy were to go G4 to best rebecca when she tried to kill him.

captain "Nostradamus" kidd
banner.png

#20 masterbio

masterbio

Shinigami

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,797 posts

Posted 07 February 2019 - 06:12 PM

Ok, the Robin x Koushiro (or wtv her name is) similarities are too much. Literally the only way I had to distinguish them was because Robin didn't have long hair-clips while Kouroshiro (???) had.

Man, I'm really pissed that such an interesting fruit was wasted on such a foolish character. Sure the Shogun is right to be afraid, but he just looks so no-menacing, he's just a drunk dude that shouts... I was hoping the owner of the Hydra-fruit would be cooler...

• KUROkami likes this

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users