• This topic is locked This topic is locked
63 replies to this topic

#21 Baks

Baks

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,112 posts

Posted 07 February 2019 - 06:49 PM

i could not distinguish Robin and Komurasaki half the time....

You and me both. That simply boils down to the fact due to Oda's inability to draw more than two different types of women that are ain't either Robin or Nami clones tbh.

Speaking about Robin, this the first time she has actually done something for a very long while irrc.

Also I am supposed to like or feel sorry for Komursaki after what went down this chapter? Cuz I don't, she's still a lying and manipulative little whore imo.

#22 captain kidd

captain kidd

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,608 posts

Posted 07 February 2019 - 08:23 PM

You and me both. That simply boils down to the fact due to Oda's inability to draw more than two different types of women that are ain't either Robin or Nami clones tbh.

Speaking about Robin, this the first time she has actually done something for a very long while irrc.

Also I am supposed to like or feel sorry for Komursaki after what went down this chapter? Cuz I don't, she's still a lying and manipulative little whore imo.

I agree. Although I didnt need the chapter showing her lying to know she is a bad person.....

And unlike you guys I will still think she is a piece of shit even when it is revealed she only lies to men and manipulates them so she can use the money to feed an orphanage.

Edited by captain kidd, 07 February 2019 - 08:24 PM.

captain "Nostradamus" kidd
banner.png

#23 Locormus

Locormus

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 531 posts
  • LocationBehind bars..

Posted 07 February 2019 - 08:46 PM

I agree. Although I didnt need the chapter showing her lying to know she is a bad person.....

And unlike you guys I will still think she is a piece of shit even when it is revealed she only lies to men and manipulates them so she can use the money to feed an orphanage.

The feeling of mysogyny is strong here. When Robin Hood steals from the wealthy and gives to the poor - it's all good (in fact he's a criminal, scum). But when a woman basically does the same (in the scenario you suggested), using her own skillset (deceit as opposed to thievery) - she's utter trash? Yeah. Double standards.

Your rant about Flower Capitol and Flower Country, and you use Washington of all places as an example: Washington State and Washington DC. Already proven that this is not a problem with your own example. And like others said, when spoken - the two sound nothing alike. Just because a translation uses the same words for a single kanji, doesn't mean the original uses the same verbal expressions for both - and by now I hope you understand that Japanese doesn't work like Western Languages.

Really liked the chapter. Orochi isn't a huge threat, but at least he isn't dumb. It's almost as if Oda is setting him up as a tragic character. Right all along about the current incidents being related to Kinemon's return (albeit fueled without any sources other than his paranoia), but with nobody believing in his convictions.
  • Raiden, D.Hyuga, Tale and 1 other like this

#24 gametaka

gametaka

The Prophet

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,050 posts
  • Locationplace of longest yard.

Posted 08 February 2019 - 04:25 AM

Robin use her judgement and her right against the orochi who think that all woman are weak. I wish robin will silent orochi and his people.

Edited by gametaka, 08 February 2019 - 04:31 AM.

Spoiler spoiler for everything

[/spoiler]

#25 Fulmine

Fulmine

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 21,376 posts

Posted 08 February 2019 - 05:42 AM

I am still not over the fact that this is called the "flower capital" even though Tai and co are from the "country of flowers" jesus oda how did you do this? This is like if I were to make a manga and I have a character from Washington, then the next arc takes place in Washington, a conpeleltly un related place.
Hey I would forgive this bullshit if tai was from chapter 20 and this is 800 chapters later and oda wants to pay homage to the flower capital...... but that isnt this... that was two damn arc ago.... pda KNEW we were going to wano in a few chapters. Hell I think us fans even thought kiadou (and wano) was the very next arc. How the hell did he make two flower country/capitals back to back?!? This is like if oda made elbaf in chapter 300, then in chapter 400 he showed another damn elbaf..... why is no one else pissed about this?!

So.....its the same word.... so like I said, why did they use the same word twice this close to each other. This is a fantasy manga there are a limitless number of places people can come from. Tai can from the land of the rising sun. Or the hidden leaf village idc but nope. Two flower countries spelled with the same kanji.

For Enel-sama'a sake, one is called capital, the other country. That's not enough to be different? And yes, the flower kanji is the same, but Oden just showed you how they are pronounced completely differently. In Japanese text, if you have ever seen the raw, there's always this tiny character line called furigana next to the text that tells you which pronunciation the author intends the kanji to have. So no, the Japanese readers wouldn't be confused in anw, assuming they are dumb enough to not even know the difference between capital and country to begin with...

And like Locormus said, you American have Washington State (one with Seattle) and your capital Washinton D.C... Canada also have a London city in Ontario and it's not like the British got a problem with it because one of their men so ''foolishly'' named the city after his home country's capital... I think Oda was just learning from some of the best countries in the world :rolleyes:

Context!!! Depends on to whom and why she's lying. If those men were Orochi's accomplices 20 years ago and Komurasaki is really Hiyori, Momo's sister, then she was just taking revenge (without shedding blood). For fuck's sake, those men sold their families to buy her. How is that justified? Even if they were genuinely in love with her and not just after her body, that's still no way to treat your own families (unless their families are shit, too, in which case, they all deserve each other, LOL). Not to mention Oda might reveal Komurasaki secretly arrange for the families to be bought and brought somewhere safe.

So yeah, until we see the whole picture it's hard to judge.

• Raiden likes this

Spoiler Favorite male characters in manga/hwa/hua

#26 captain kidd

captain kidd

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,608 posts

Posted 08 February 2019 - 08:13 AM

The feeling of mysogyny is strong here. When Robin Hood steals from the wealthy and gives to the poor - it's all good (in fact he's a criminal, scum). But when a woman basically does the same (in the scenario you suggested), using her own skillset (deceit as opposed to thievery) - she's utter trash? Yeah. Double standards.

Your rant about Flower Capitol and Flower Country, and you use Washington of all places as an example: Washington State and Washington DC. Already proven that this is not a problem with your own example. And like others said, when spoken - the two sound nothing alike. Just because a translation uses the same words for a single kanji, doesn't mean the original uses the same verbal expressions for both - and by now I hope you understand that Japanese doesn't work like Western Languages.

Really liked the chapter. Orochi isn't a huge threat, but at least he isn't dumb. It's almost as if Oda is setting him up as a tragic character. Right all along about the current incidents being related to Kinemon's return (albeit fueled without any sources other than his paranoia), but with nobody believing in his convictions.

Wow there. You think I support stealing from the rich to give to the poor? Hell no I dont. (Read on i will explain)
Go up to Jeff Bezos and hold a gun to his head, rob him and give the money to anyone else in the world. You just stole from the rich and gave to the poor right? You are a damn hero arent you? No you are a thief and a criminal I would put behind bars if I could.
The reason robin hood is considered a hero is because he stole from a corrupt sherif. Kinda a two wrongs make a right sort of thing.
Once again if you dont believe me rob a rich man at gun point. Vs rob a drug dealer.

So ya I look down on her. Whores are not people to be admired....

Ya that is why I used Washington because it also has two places.... I was going to use springfield or orange county but figured that would be too on the nose.

For Enel-sama'a sake, one is called capital, the other country. That's not enough to be different? And yes, the flower kanji is the same, but Oden just showed you how they are pronounced completely differently. In Japanese text, if you have ever seen the raw, there's always this tiny character line called furigana next to the text that tells you which pronunciation the author intends the kanji to have. So no, the Japanese readers wouldn't be confused in anw, assuming they are dumb enough to not even know the difference between capital and country to begin with...

And like Locormus said, you American have Washington State (one with Seattle) and your capital Washinton D.C... Canada also have a London city in Ontario and it's not like the British got a problem with it because one of their men so ''foolishly'' named the city after his home country's capital... I think Oda was just learning from some of the best countries in the world :rolleyes:

Context!!! Depends on to whom and why she's lying. If those men were Orochi's accomplices 20 years ago and Komurasaki is really Hiyori, Momo's sister, then she was just taking revenge (without shedding blood). For fuck's sake, those men sold their families to buy her. How is that justified? Even if they were genuinely in love with her and not just after her body, that's still no way to treat your own families (unless their families are shit, too, in which case, they all deserve each other, LOL). Not to mention Oda might reveal Komurasaki secretly arrange for the families to be bought and brought somewhere safe.

So yeah, until we see the whole picture it's hard to judge.

Like I said I used Washington because of the fact there are two of them.

But op isnt the real world.... OP is a fantasy manga where a character can come from any place you can possibly think of. The land of milk and honey, Narnia, Atlantis, Arcadia, there endless places someone can come from and oda repeated one. For two unrelated characters....

If giants were from elbaf but coby's home town was the east blue village of elbaf city would you be defending that name choice with the same gusto you have now?

banner.png

#27 Abaroxa

Abaroxa

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,182 posts

Posted 08 February 2019 - 10:56 AM

I believe Oda was silly with the name selection. Flower city and flower country, awh.... can you even remember the flower hill in dressrosa. That's confusing.

Oda could have made sun flower hill instead of flower hill.

He could have made bonzai country instead of flower country

and he could have made cherry blossom city instead of flower city.

hmm, that last one in Japanese would be sakura city and there's already a sakura kingdom. wow its not that easy.

Given how contact between nations has never been properly established it is obvious that nations don't know about each other. If oda wants there will be another flower city and he can just say they don't know each other.

#28 Fulmine

Fulmine

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 21,376 posts

Posted 08 February 2019 - 11:45 AM

Wow there. You think I support stealing from the rich to give to the poor? Hell no I dont. (Read on i will explain)
Go up to Jeff Bezos and hold a gun to his head, rob him and give the money to anyone else in the world. You just stole from the rich and gave to the poor right? You are a damn hero arent you? No you are a thief and a criminal I would put behind bars if I could.
The reason robin hood is considered a hero is because he stole from a corrupt sherif. Kinda a two wrongs make a right sort of thing.
Once again if you dont believe me rob a rich man at gun point. Vs rob a drug dealer.

Ya that is why I used Washington because it also has two places.... I was going to use springfield or orange county but figured that would be too on the nose.

Like I said I used Washington because of the fact there are two of them.

But op isnt the real world.... OP is a fantasy manga where a character can come from any place you can possibly think of. The land of milk and honey, Narnia, Atlantis, Arcadia, there endless places someone can come from and oda repeated one. For two unrelated characters....

If giants were from elbaf but coby's home town was the east blue village of elbaf city would you be defending that name choice with the same gusto you have now?

And who said fantasy cannot be similar to real-life in some aspects? It's just the author's choice really, the point is there's nothing inherently wrong with it. You talk like they are so easily confused but they aren't. If you can't mess up Washington D.C and State then you wouldn't mess this up either and again, the main readers are Japanese and in the language they are pronounced differently

Why not? Who cares? Giants and Elbaf are famous. Homage is a thing. In North Blue there can be a village called Kizaru cause they love the wonderful Admiral who fought for justice for all I care.

• Raiden likes this

#29 Tale

Tale

Kakistocrat

• Blessed by Uglypuff
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,573 posts

User's Awards

3    3    2   

Posted 08 February 2019 - 01:02 PM

Whores are not people to be admired....

If a whore is brave, selfless, kind, highly intelligent, etc, why shouldn't she be admired for having admirable traits? If what Komurasaki did this chapter is admirable, which it appears to be, why shouldn't you admire her? 

@Enbima

@Tale She isnt a boss. She knows who is behind her. All the "we are family" talk wasnt for nothing.

Also orochi gave her the burn of her life:
Daughter of a warrior my as..

Obviously, Kyoshiro would back her up in ordinary circumstances (assuming he is what he appears to be), but here she laid a hand on the Shogun. Why assume Kyoshiro would jump to her defence and why assume she did what she did with either knowledge or awareness of this fact? The only scenario where her actions wouldn't be praiseworthy (that I can see anyway) is if this was all premeditated, in the sense that she brought Otoko there knowing that Otoko was likely to laugh at the Shogun, which would let her (or Kyoshiro) accomplish whatever end such scheme was meant for.

Orochi insulting her is ironic, not "the burn of her life". Note:
  • he fumbled his attacks on a helpless child more than once
  • he has lied (as far we can see) about personally defeating Oden and depends on Kaidou's power
  • she is very likely related to Oden (either Hiyori or Toki), so her claim is probably factually true, which means her current situation would be Orochi's responsibility
  • he is lowlife scum that would raise his sword against a child and she is the only person in a room full of high ranking lords and samurai who is doing something about it

Edited by Tale, 08 February 2019 - 01:04 PM.

• Raiden, YoWid and Chillman like this

#30 captain kidd

captain kidd

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,608 posts

Posted 08 February 2019 - 01:27 PM

<p>

If a whore is brave, selfless, kind, highly intelligent, etc, why shouldn't she be admired for having admirable traits? If what Komurasaki did this chapter is admirable, which it appears to be, why shouldn't you admire her?

@Enbima

Obviously, Kyoshiro would back her up in ordinary circumstances (assuming he is what he appears to be), but here she laid a hand on the Shogun. Why assume Kyoshiro would jump to her defence and why assume she did what she did with either knowledge or awareness of this fact? The only scenario where her actions wouldn't be praiseworthy (that I can see anyway) is if this was all premeditated, in the sense that she brought Otoko there knowing that Otoko was likely to laugh at the Shogun, which would let her (or Kyoshiro) accomplish whatever end such scheme was meant for.

Orochi insulting her is ironic, not "the burn of her life". Note:

• he fumbled his attacks on a helpless child more than once
  • he has lied (as far we can see) about personally defeating Oden and depends on Kaidou's power
  • she is very likely related to Oden (either Hiyori or Toki), so her claim is probably factually true, which means her current situation would be Orochi's responsibility
  • he is lowlife scum that would raise his sword against a child and she is the only person in a room full of high ranking lords and samurai who is doing something about it

I am just curious. If I was brave, selfless, kind, highly intelligent, etc but a huge racist would you admire me? Or if I was brave, selfless, kind, highly intelligent, etc but killed my mother in cold blood because she took away my copy of halo 2 would you admire me? Or if I was brave, selfless, kind, highly intelligent, etc but liked little kids, would you admire me? .....hell.... if I was a different poster I am sure I could make a case that aside from that whole eugenics thing Hitler had 1 or 2 admirable traits....actually maybe not....

There is this thing in psychology called negativity bias which stops us from looking past massive character flaws.

I mean..... would your trust a convicted sex offender with..... forget I asked the question, hopefully you get the point by now before I go off the rails with hyperbolic talk.

And who said fantasy cannot be similar to real-life in some aspects? It's just the author's choice really, the point is there's nothing inherently wrong with it. You talk like they are so easily confused but they aren't. If you can't mess up Washington D.C and State then you wouldn't mess this up either and again, the main readers are Japanese and in the language they are pronounced differently

Why not? Who cares? Giants and Elbaf are famous. Homage is a thing. In North Blue there can be a village called Kizaru cause they love the wonderful Admiral who fought for justice for all I care.

People in America frequently get Washington and DC confused if you are not careful.....actually...really any time you dont say D.C. I have even seen it happen mid conversation. We established we were talking about DC then went on to call it Washington and half way through someone chimed in with "DC right?" It happens.

I am not saying it is confusing though, I am saying it is dumb. He used flower country then 1 arc later revealed the flower capital. Have you ever been in a situation where you told a joke and no one laughed so you assumed no one heard it so you told it again?
That is what Oda did here.

Do you really not see this? Imagine if naruto lived in the village hidden in the leaves, and right next door was the country hidden in the leaves. You dont find that ridiculous?

banner.png

#31 Tale

Tale

Kakistocrat

• Blessed by Uglypuff
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,573 posts

User's Awards

3    3    2   

Posted 08 February 2019 - 01:37 PM

@captain kidd

1. To answers your questions, in the order you presented them, yes, no, yes. 

2. Not sure how claiming your opinion is informed by bias supports the claim that whores shouldn't be admired when they do admirable things. Are you saying you can't help what you think?

3. Not sure I agree that being a whore is even a character flaw... how is it the same as being a huge racist, a murderer, a convicted sex offender, a pedophile or Hitler?

4. Komurasaki is also an oiran, not a ordinary prostitute. 

Edited by Tale, 08 February 2019 - 01:37 PM.

• Raiden and Chillman like this

#32 Fallen Angel

Fallen Angel

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 20 posts

Posted 08 February 2019 - 02:06 PM

Seeing how seriously Orochi is taking everything I have to wonder why Toki bothered to leave a prophecy about the samurai returning to get revenge in 20 years. It would seem much more beneficial to catch them by surprise than to help them potentially prepare for Kinemon and the others return. Granted I already think them going that far into the future was the worst possible choice in the first place but still the element of surprise has to be worth something.

That simply boils down to the fact due to Oda's inability to draw more than two different types of women that are ain't either Robin or Nami clones tbh.

This is simply not true, in fact it's almost a bizarre claim.

Just in the Whole Cake arc alone Oda created more than 30 daughters for the Charlotte family with plenty of variety among them. Galette, Amande, Pudding, Cinnamon, Smoothie, Flampe, Joconde, Praline, Myukuru etc. none of them look like either Robin or Nami or even each other despite being siblings. Also in the same arc we got Reiju, Sora, Stussy, Cossette, and Adult Gerd (via cover story) with not a clone in sight.

Other characters from the series off the top of my head include Perona, Makino, Ginrummy, Conis, Belo Betty, Domino, Sadi, Speed, Kaya, Rogue, Miss Valentine, Miss Doublefinger, Bonney, Carrot, Kinderella, Shalulia, Russian, Cindry, Shyarly, Camie, Otohime, Monet, Marguerite, and Kalifa. If anybody thinks those characters are Robin or Nami clones I suggest they get their eyes checked. Even the few characters that do look similar is mostly down to the color scheme not existing in the manga because in the anime and the official digitally colored manga even those characters look very different.

Ideally, the next chapter is just Robin strangling one Ninja after another in some dark corner [ :lol:]

I'll take it though I'd also want Nami to get in on that since her abilities are also pretty well suited for ninjutsu.

#33 Fulmine

Fulmine

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 21,376 posts

Posted 08 February 2019 - 03:10 PM

I am just curious. If I was brave, selfless, kind, highly intelligent, etc but a huge racist would you admire me? Or if I was brave, selfless, kind, highly intelligent, etc but killed my mother in cold blood because she took away my copy of halo 2 would you admire me? Or if I was brave, selfless, kind, highly intelligent, etc but liked little kids, would you admire me? .....hell.... if I was a different poster I am sure I could make a case that aside from that whole eugenics thing Hitler had 1 or 2 admirable traits....actually maybe not....

There is this thing in psychology called negativity bias which stops us from looking past massive character flaws.

I mean..... would your trust a convicted sex offender with..... forget I asked the question, hopefully you get the point by now before I go off the rails with hyperbolic talk.

LOL, none of those ''but'' things you mentioned is comparable to being a high-class prostitute. How the fuck does selling sex (instead of food, clothes etc. it's simply just another service) for money is in anw the same as actual wrong shit that harms people like rape, murder, racism etc.? If it's purposely spreading/''selling'' STD then you may finally have a point but nothing so far hints at Komurasaki having those LOL if not she's the total opposite and cleanest girl in Wano you can have based on the portrayal so far.

People in America frequently get Washington and DC confused if you are not careful.....actually...really any time you dont say D.C. I have even seen it happen mid conversation.

And Oda never forget to say ''capital'' and ''country'' so what are you getting Flower Country and Flower Capital confused for?

I am not saying it is confusing though, I am saying it is dumb. He used flower country then 1 arc later revealed the flower capital. Have you ever been in a situation where you told a joke and no one laughed so you assumed no one heard it so you told it again?
That is what Oda did here.

You mean 2 arcs later and actually 4 full years in between in real life. Totally easy to mix up cause they are said so close to each other...wow...

Do you really not see this? Imagine if naruto lived in the village hidden in the leaves, and right next door was the country hidden in the leaves. You dont find that ridiculous?

No, because village and country are different things. Hell, if it just happens there are two countries who like to have the same name then so be it. :huh:

• Raiden likes this

#34 Abaroxa

Abaroxa

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,182 posts

Posted 08 February 2019 - 03:43 PM

<p>

Here we go again it's the hitler genghis khan comparison. We see one better than the other. They are equally bad. The reality is that it depends on takes the W. DD said better history is told by the winners. So far I haven't seen any prostitute coming on top (no pun intended). History tell us that prostitution is a last resort made by people in horrible conditions. They have always been treated has "scum" and they are always the initial victims of serial killers because no one cares about them.

I don't want to talk for anyone but if some consider her not admirable I'd because we already seen her behaving like a twat and let me tell you something. There is no redemption for playing with innocent people feelings and lives the way she did.
We know robin was forced into being "mean" but as far as we know she didn't do anything as bad as this kumorosaki. Nami was also just stealing for her village, she never played with some old person feelings for god knows how long just for her own personal gains.
While watching an old movie called "tropic thunder" a wise man said an amazing quote: " don't go full retarded". This quote can be adapted to people that are pushed against the ropes and want to survive. "Don't go full evil".

Is there any way to justify her behaviours?
If there is an answer then and only then will I be able to see this as admirable.
I say this because if she has a master plan that involves destroying the loves of at least 3 people, then why is she throwing all away for a child being trained to be the next big prostitute.

#35 Fulmine

Fulmine

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 21,376 posts

Posted 08 February 2019 - 04:10 PM

There is no redemption for playing with innocent people feelings and lives the way she did.

How do you know they are innocents? And what we already know about them isn't good either. Guys who readily SOLD their families for money to buy a girl whose job is the so-called ''role-playing for money'' to begin with?

but as far as we know she didn't do anything as bad as this kumorosaki

Being the right-hand woman of a mafia boss and have a great hand in master plan to kill and raid people of a whole country isn't worse than playing with some perverted men who are bad enough to sell their families to begin with?

Nami was also just stealing for her village, she never played with some old person feelings for god knows how long just for her own personal gains.

And that's the question: where do you get Komurasaki is doing those just for her personal gain? This chapter is just flagging at your face the situation isn't what it seems...

I say this because if she has a master plan that involves destroying the loves of at least 3 people, then why is she throwing all away for a child being trained to be the next big prostitute.

What's the connection between the two?

• Raiden likes this

#36 Nintendocat

Nintendocat

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 823 posts
  • Location, Location, Location

Posted 09 February 2019 - 01:35 AM

Not debating with the rest of your post but I just wanted to correct this statment. Being a Courtesan doesn't immediately make someone a whore. Komurasaki is listed as an Oiran, at least on the wikia, so that would mean that she was high ranking and sought for that she might only be in the business of entertaining though non-sexual acts. Much like how she was entertaining with music at the party.

The reason I thought of this was because another series called Kusuriya no Hitorigoto or The Pharmacist's Soliloquies, the main character is a pharmacist from the Red Light District and mentions how the top 3 Courtseans from the brothel are mostly known for their artistic or game playing abilities. They still have a debt and they can be bought for a night but are so highly seen that they cost an insane amount. I could definitely see Komurasaki as being in a similar situation.
  • Raiden and Chillman like this

#37 Lauri

Lauri

Pirate

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 460 posts

Posted 09 February 2019 - 03:43 AM

Whats the range on Robins clones?

Does she even need to be in the castle?

#38 Enbima

Enbima

Warrior

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,001 posts
  • LocationGourmet World

Posted 09 February 2019 - 05:56 AM

Yes you are right, but in her case she was introduced as a wicked and manipulative woman. It is likely that she is just protecting her interests. She tried to act like a strong proud woman, to make herself more attractive for the Shogun but that clearly failed.

Being a Courtesan doesn't immediately make someone a whore.
Well I did not read the official translation but the Shogun called her a whore here.

To be effective In combat, a warrior must not feel for his enemy. Close your heart to their desperation. Close your heart for their suffering. The road ahead is long and unforgiving. No place for a boy. You must be a warrior.

- Goku to Gohan.

stop dreaming

#39 YoWid

YoWid

Exorcist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,755 posts
  • LocationTarrant's Valhalla

User's Awards

Posted 09 February 2019 - 07:58 AM

If you're a convicted rapist and/or pedophile and/or a cold-blooded serial killer who happened to have some qualities I found admirable (e.g., championing freedom of thought, writing some texts that broaden and enlighten my worldviews), why not?

Unless you're actively trying to police my thoughts or blocking my access to knowledge which I found enriching and useful to me, I don't see why I should care whatever people thought morally and/or socially reprehensible in you.

Heck, that's the reason why I found Kurohige much more interesting (and loveable) than Luffy--he's the realistic version of a pirate in a predominantly "shounen" one as depicted in many, if not most characters in the OP universe.

Also, please never apologize for talking hyperbolically, Cap'n, you should only apologize if you're actively silencing any of your thoughts--hyperbolic or otherwise.

To de-derail the thread, I wonder if Zoro will get Kusanagi in Wano.

Spoiler Music by Gazillions

#40 Strobacaxi

Strobacaxi

Crack Monkey

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,510 posts

Posted 09 February 2019 - 08:46 AM

Whats the range on Robins clones?

Does she even need to be in the castle?

IIRC she needs to be able to see it

tumblr_mg4t7olJvZ1s2x1ggo1_500.png