https://readms.net/r...emia/216/5661/1

#2 Fulmine

Fulmine

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 21,376 posts

Posted 07 February 2019 - 04:21 AM

Monoma is gonna copy Eri's Quirk?

I think ''dud'' means One for All is counted as the younger brother's Quirk to transfer Quirk. It's the base, so to speak. When Monoma copies it, he copies that useless Quirk and not the super strength, hence why nothing activated.

LOL at that PTA comedy.

Shinsou should go to class B, I think. Their class needs improvement whereas class A just got Midoriya's power-up.

• Raiden and Slimcoder like this

Spoiler Favorite male characters in manga/hwa/hua

#3 Kaidou

Kaidou

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,646 posts

Posted 07 February 2019 - 08:18 AM

Midoroya is so boring or OP by now. I just caan't like him, the other characters are far more interesting then him.

Maybe Monoma will be used to train Eri to control her quirk? monoma's quirk has so mutch potential.

Edited by Kaidou, 07 February 2019 - 08:20 AM.

#4 Graeystone

Graeystone

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,078 posts

Posted 07 February 2019 - 11:50 AM

Midoroya is so boring or OP by now. I just caan't like him, the other characters are far more interesting then him.

Maybe Monoma will be used to train Eri to control her quirk? monoma's quirk has so mutch potential.

True. Everyone(in story and the fans) agree Tsyu is the most 'well rounded student'. I'm very interested in what path she takes as a pro-hero.

Posted Image

#5 durra072

durra072

Mage

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 606 posts

Posted 07 February 2019 - 12:51 PM

Not true.

People to never take seriously:

Spoiler

#6 pyrogenic

pyrogenic

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 784 posts

Posted 07 February 2019 - 01:40 PM

I hope something interesting starts to happen. Thie way it is going, the series is gonna get axed. The pacing is getting worse than Bleach.

As for Monoma, maybe they want to erase traces of OFA within him?

#7 Raiden

Raiden

That Zoro Fan Dude

• Blessed by Uglypuff
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,827 posts
  • LocationA really dark Pit...

Posted 07 February 2019 - 03:31 PM

Thie way it is going, the series is gonna get axed.

I really doubt that.

• number21 likes this

President and Founder of the Roronoa Zoro Fanclub

9958384cd25b54e19f67b0e862a0d3b6.jpg

Spoiler

#8 Slimcoder

Slimcoder

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 694 posts

Posted 07 February 2019 - 06:24 PM

I hope something interesting starts to happen. The way it is going, the series is gonna get axed. The pacing is getting worse than Bleach.

Oh yes the series that regularly sells over 600K units per volume & has shown no signs of any noticeable decrease is gonna get axed. 

I'd say "Good joke" but it really wasn't any funny, even in the ironic sense especially that comparison to Bleach which took hundreds of chapters just to finish one arc. 

Edited by Slimcoder, 07 February 2019 - 06:26 PM.

• Raiden and number21 like this

#9 Fenrix

Fenrix

Hime

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,892 posts

Posted 07 February 2019 - 06:41 PM

I enjoyed the class battles although the last 2 weren't as exciting as the others.

I'm happy that Shinso will be able to join the hero class, but I hope he joins Class B because I feel like their quirks are better suited for training with Shinso.

ShinsoxAizawa is now my new favorite sensei-student pair (although in a weird way; I feel like this would've been the dynamic if Kakashi and Gaara were ever paired as sensei-student)   :^_^:  

I like it even more so than AM x Deku. 

Don't really care much for Monoma, but hopefully we'll see Eri next chapter!

• Raiden likes this

#10 Baks

Baks

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,216 posts

Posted 07 February 2019 - 07:20 PM

Good chapter, I'm guessing Aizawa wants Monoma to copy Eri's power as a way of figuring out how to control it properly or maybe find a way to give Mirio his powers back.

Also Mina's comments about Mineta are absolutely right, imprison that disgusting leech.

#11 KLGChaos

KLGChaos

Samurai

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,490 posts
  • LocationPurgatory

User's Awards

Posted 07 February 2019 - 08:52 PM

Bakugou is far more OP than Midoriya. Not sure why he always gets a pass...

Aizawa strangling Shinso while everyone was shouting PTA was funny. Ashido is kinda scary when she gets into shipper mode, but Ochako's reaction was worth it.

Glad to see Shinso will be moving up to the hero class next year (which with the manga pacing will be sometime in 2023).

Monoma and Eri next chapter should be interesting and could be a way to get Mirio's power back and learn how to control Eri's power.

I still want to see Deku, All-Might and Bakugou have a conversation about what happened.

fallout3_dogmeat_zpsjyrxypvn.jpg?t=14248

"You can run from all the memories, but no matter how far... in the end they'll find you, for this is who you are."

#12 Urek Mazino

Urek Mazino

Pirate

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,621 posts

Posted 08 February 2019 - 07:53 AM

Bakugou is far more OP than Midoriya. Not sure why he always gets a pass...

Bakugou and Deku are pretty evenly matched atm imo. Shouto is probably more OP than both, although all three are the monster trio of 1-A.

XE6c6KC.png?2

#13 Asch

Asch

Shinigami

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 526 posts
  • LocationCanada

Posted 08 February 2019 - 08:12 AM

this arc was perfect for the author to get some more time to actually think up what's next with the main plot. We still have All for One plotting in jail, Tomura and the League have been relatively quiet so they must be up to something behind the scenes. Endeavor and Hawks investigation/double agent stuff is still an interesting plot point and finally Dabi - we all suspect he's Endeavor's kid by now so that'll be a great sub-plot. BNHA will be going strong for a long time. Let's also not forget that One for All just got a whole lot more interesting as a quirk.

I do agree though that Deku's potential is just too OP now. Would have rathered just a super strength quirk, the way Deku's used it has been interesting enough considering I always found super strength to be a boring power. It's nice seeing it used creatively.

• Raiden, number21, Five-Tailed-Fenrir and 1 other like this

#14 Shin

Shin

Ultimate Survivor

• Moderators
  • 2,089 posts
  • LocationUnder a bridge

Posted 13 February 2019 - 03:44 AM

Yeah, the arc kind of went down some with the last two battles, but I guess it served its purpose. Allowed more time for the background plots to develop and go into the details about Deku's quirk. I'm a bit surprised that he wasn't pushed harder on his new black whip quirk that is so different from what people think is his normal quirk. I guess Bakugou will probably confront him about it and for sure All Might will have a talk with him about it and anything he might know. I wonder if Deku will go try and research all the past OfA users to learn more about them.

I do agree that it seems the quirk Monoma copied was the original stacking quirk from AfO's brother and it confused Monoma who thought it was a strength quirk. So he thought it was a dud. I do still wonder if there will be any lasting effect of him copying that quirk at all though.

So Shinso will join the hero class in year 2? I guess that means the story might be more likely to cover their move up a year then instead of it all taking place in their current class. Although I guess if something happens to a student, like they get hurt or one of them is the traitor, then maybe a class slot will open up sooner.

Also the reveal that Eraserhead wants to bring Monoma to see Eri was a surprise. It was something I never thought of and it makes sense. They can use him to learn more about her quirk since it seems he gains a certain level of understanding as soon as he copies it. Although this feels like it has the potiental to go very wrong too. If he can copy it successfully I wonder if he can restore Mirio's quirk.

#15 Fenrix

Fenrix

Hime

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,892 posts

Posted 13 February 2019 - 05:58 PM

Do y'all think that either AM or Deku will eventually tell Aizawa about OfA? I think it's bound to happen that he'll find out about it since he's already suspicious about Deku's quirk. Also the stuff with Eri may reveal some things. 

#16 Urek Mazino

Urek Mazino

Pirate

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,621 posts

Posted 14 February 2019 - 10:47 AM

Do y'all think that either AM or Deku will eventually tell Aizawa about OfA? I think it's bound to happen that he'll find out about it since he's already suspicious about Deku's quirk. Also the stuff with Eri may reveal some things.

Doesn't the entire UA faculty know about AM's/Deku's,/1fA's situation? Someone correct me if I'm wrong.

XE6c6KC.png?2

#17 Raiden

Raiden

That Zoro Fan Dude

• Blessed by Uglypuff
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,827 posts
  • LocationA really dark Pit...

Posted 14 February 2019 - 11:20 AM

Doesn't the entire UA faculty know about AM's/Deku's,/1fA's situation? Someone correct me if I'm wrong.

No they don't. Only Princpal, AM and Rescue Girl should know about it iirc.

President and Founder of the Roronoa Zoro Fanclub

9958384cd25b54e19f67b0e862a0d3b6.jpg

Spoiler

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users