• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 11,268 posts
  • LocationWith my Khaleesi <3333

User's Awards

Posted 04 March 2019 - 09:22 PM

https://jaiminisbox....en/0/32/page/11

Its called '1000 Years of Pain/Death'.

And I thought it was impossible to think Bratoru could not be an even bigger dumbsh!t than he was in this chapter. First he cheats at the Chunin Exams(should've known better) then almost getting his sister and father killed. At some point Naruto learned to not be an absolute dumbass when he was that age. . .apparently Bratoru still has to figure it out!

A lot of you are calling Boruto stupid, but how the hell would anyone there apart from Kawaki know that Delta's eyes can see invisible jutsu  :psyduck: I mean its not like he didn't use this very same move against a super powered Otsutsuki in Momoshiki and it worked  :meh: Naruto knew the jutsu as well, he should have taken advantage of her attention being gazed on the Vanishing Rasengan and blitzed her instead of just standing there watching

This hatred for Boruto is getting tired now, yes he cheated on the chuunin exams, he learned from it and he moved on, why the hell are you people still bitching about that, the guy is just a kid, kids make stupid decisions

Edited by Tokoya, 04 March 2019 - 09:24 PM.

• waleuska, JDG973 and paka like this

iWo0nCc.gif

Nothing will stand in our way.....I will finish what you started....I will fulfill our destiny!

#Kylo Ren #ForceAwakens

#22 waleuska

waleuska

Pirate

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,938 posts
  • Locationeverywhere but nowhere

Posted 04 March 2019 - 09:27 PM

A lot of you are calling Boruto stupid, but how the hell would anyone there apart from Kawaki know that Delta's eyes can see invisible jutsu  :psyduck: I mean its not like he didn't use this very same move against a super powered Otsutsuki in Momoshiki and it worked  :meh: Naruto knew the jutsu as well, he should have taken advantage of her attention being gazed on the Vanishing Rasengan and blitzed her instead of just standing there watching

This hatred for Boruto is getting tired now, yes he cheated on the chuunin exams, he learned from it and he moved on, why the hell are you people still bitching about that, the guy is just a kid, kids make stupid decisions

they are ninjas fight for their lives. why does it matter if he cheated or not? I always hate that people care if he cheats on this part. 

p5Y5w8P.jpg

#23 Doan

Doan

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,060 posts
  • LocationConnecticut, U.S.A.

Posted 05 March 2019 - 01:19 AM

Whats "A 1000 years of pain/death" what did i miss?
Pusha T - Story of Adidon

#24 Tokoya

Tokoya

Ninja

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 11,268 posts

User's Awards

Posted 05 March 2019 - 02:00 AM

Whats "A 1000 years of pain/death" what did i miss?

That's when Kakashi fingers someone in their bum lol

• waleuska and Doan like this

iWo0nCc.gif

Nothing will stand in our way.....I will finish what you started....I will fulfill our destiny!

#Kylo Ren #ForceAwakens

#25 Chillman

Chillman

Shinigami

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,587 posts

Posted 05 March 2019 - 10:07 AM

A lot of you are calling Boruto stupid, but how the hell would anyone there apart from Kawaki know that Delta's eyes can see invisible jutsu 

He wouldn't, but why not listen to Kawaki saying his dad had it handled?

#26 waleuska

waleuska

Pirate

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,938 posts

Posted 05 March 2019 - 10:12 AM

because he is a ninja and is train to help. In which he help in the perfect way.

p5Y5w8P.jpg

#27 Tokoya

Tokoya

Ninja

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 11,268 posts

User's Awards

Posted 06 March 2019 - 01:11 AM

She had her guard down/was focused on Naruto + Up until now, every enemy has been fooled by the vanishing rasengan, so in theory, this would have worked if not for the surprise of her being able to see practically anything with her eyes

iWo0nCc.gif

#Kylo Ren #ForceAwakens

#28 waleuska

waleuska

Pirate

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,938 posts

Posted 06 March 2019 - 01:23 AM

She had her guard down/was focused on Naruto + Up until now, every enemy has been fooled by the vanishing rasengan, so in theory, this would have worked if not for the surprise of her being able to see practically anything with her eyes

and it still works for him. She had to stand there and watch the move fly through the air. giving naruto plenty of time to stab her in the back.

p5Y5w8P.jpg

#29 Graeystone

Graeystone

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,024 posts

Posted 19 March 2019 - 11:46 AM

I see it this way-

When Zazuba had Kakashi trapped in that Water Bubble Jutsu, Zazuba could not move or Kakashi would be free. The reason why Naruto and Sasuke attacked Zazuba to free Kakashi was because the knew they had the advantage of Zazuba being unable to move or else Kakashi would be freed. They had the clear advantage with their 'double transformation/clone' attack to free Kakashi, take out Zazuba, or both.

Now with Boruto, what clear advantage did he have against the enemy? She was not immobile like Zazuba and Naruto was not incapacitated in some way either. Boruto was also too arrogant/confident in his own jutsus. He should know that in the off chance one plan doesn't work that he should have a backup plan ready to use. That is something Naruto always excelled at(except for almost getting captured by Pain/Nagato) which made him 'unpredictable' in battle.

Posted Image

#30 waleuska

waleuska

Pirate

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,938 posts

Posted 19 March 2019 - 11:52 AM

I see it this way-

When Zazuba had Kakashi trapped in that Water Bubble Jutsu, Zazuba could not move or Kakashi would be free. The reason why Naruto and Sasuke attacked Zazuba to free Kakashi was because the knew they had the advantage of Zazuba being unable to move or else Kakashi would be freed. They had the clear advantage with their 'double transformation/clone' attack to free Kakashi, take out Zazuba, or both.

Now with Boruto, what clear advantage did he have against the enemy? She was not immobile like Zazuba and Naruto was not incapacitated in some way either. Boruto was also too arrogant/confident in his own jutsus. He should know that in the off chance one plan doesn't work that he should have a backup plan ready to use. That is something Naruto always excelled at(except for almost getting captured by Pain/Nagato) which made him 'unpredictable' in battle.

he has an invisible jutsu and she was fighting fucking naruto. The moment she took her eyes off of him. Naruto should have owned her. Not sit on his ass and watch everything. 

p5Y5w8P.jpg

#31 Graeystone

Graeystone

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,024 posts

Posted 19 March 2019 - 03:33 PM

he has an invisible jutsu and she was fighting fucking naruto. The moment she took her eyes off of him. Naruto should have owned her. Not sit on his ass and watch everything. 

Again Naruto was not in any clear trouble unlike Kakashi who would've drowned.

Posted Image

#32 Strobacaxi

Strobacaxi

Crack Monkey

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,510 posts

Posted 19 March 2019 - 06:44 PM

The whole point of Naruto letting the fight go on and letting her take the lead was so that he could get info from her and capture her.

Boruto fucked the entire strategy. He "forced" Naruto to eliminate the threat or sacrifice himself (and he chose the latter lol)

Of course this is all a plot device, Naruto could've neutralized her at the same time he used a chakra limb to pull hima out of the way. But this manga is not called Naruto.

Not sure if this was spoken already but since when is a Rasenshuriken, much less a Lava rasenshuriken so fucking weak and small? Geez he made a giant ball around Kakuzo that made a crater that dwarfed his body but now it looked smaller than a person

tumblr_mg4t7olJvZ1s2x1ggo1_500.png

#33 SubzeroDegrees

SubzeroDegrees

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 22 posts

Posted 19 March 2019 - 09:05 PM

I hope this fight concludes next chapter, this fight has been a trainwreck. I don't blame Boruto or Naruto specifically this all falls on the writer. We all know Naruto could take out Delta easily, the excuse of wanting to learn more doesn't work here when the threat is inside the village and there are children nearby.

• waleuska likes this

#34 Graeystone

Graeystone

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,024 posts

Posted 20 March 2019 - 08:53 AM

I hope this fight concludes next chapter, this fight has been a trainwreck. I don't blame Boruto or Naruto specifically this all falls on the writer. We all know Naruto could take out Delta easily, the excuse of wanting to learn more doesn't work here when the threat is inside the village and there are children nearby.

Yeah, that's the other thing. Who lets their just barely no longer a toddler of a daughter watch a violent life or death battle.

The next threat to their lives in the series should not be a to be another Karin member or some threat that everyone thought was long dead. . .naw, it should be one mighty pissed off Hinata because she heard about what just happened. . .of course that'd be nice if the writer hadn't screwed her up.

Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users