6 replies to this topic

#1 Abaroxa

Abaroxa

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,305 posts

Posted 10 March 2019 - 11:28 AM

Spoiler The timeline

Simple thread that tracks the timeline of occurrences from the moment the StrawHats made it to the New World.

If you feel I made a mistake, just let me know so I can review it and if correct edit the timeline.

Edited by Abaroxa, 20 September 2019 - 04:17 AM.

• dbgetblack likes this

#2 Shin

Shin

Ultimate Survivor

• Moderators
  • 2,155 posts
  • LocationUnder a bridge

Posted 13 March 2019 - 01:08 AM

It is neat to see it all separated like that, but I really wonder just how much time is spend in-between the arcs sailing from island to island. That is so tough to really judge. Like it felt Luffy got to Wano from WCI really quickly but you would think they aren't that close together. Although the Reverie mentioning how many days there are really makes it feel like it must have been a fast trip.

#3 Abaroxa

Abaroxa

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,305 posts

Posted 13 March 2019 - 10:05 AM

It is neat to see it all separated like that, but I really wonder just how much time is spend in-between the arcs sailing from island to island. That is so tough to really judge. Like it felt Luffy got to Wano from WCI really quickly but you would think they aren't that close together. Although the Reverie mentioning how many days there are really makes it feel like it must have been a fast trip. [/size]

From my readings its pretty straightforward most of the times. The only ones that created some doubt were the time between Zou to WCI and then WCI to wano.

It was mostly assumptions like

assuming its a new day when newspapers are being distributed 

and when there is a text block saying "a few days later" take the minimum possible (always made it 2 days).

The beauty of onepiece is that we can throw all of this away and say there is weeks between each island/arc. You could even say the entire pre-ts had a duration of 2 years and a half, and that would still make sense.

BTW given the birthday of 5 "characters" I can determine that the SHs first voyage had the duration of 4 months.

https://onepiece.fan...Monkey_D._Luffy

https://thelibraryof...ew-information/

https://dawnofonepie...-starter-set-2/

The characters are Luffy, merry, sunny, snowman and snowqueen.

Based on these characters we can assume when:

• Luffy set out to the sea:
    • Merry birthday is January 22nd  so we can assume luffy set out a little before.
  • The SH got to the grand line
    • Snowman and snowqueen birthday is February 18th. This was roughly a few days after they arrived at the GL.
  • The SH raided EL
    • Sunny birthday is March 25th. A week or so after EL.

Edited by Abaroxa, 13 March 2019 - 10:53 AM.

#4 Abaroxa

Abaroxa

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,305 posts

Posted 21 September 2019 - 06:10 AM

I really can't tell if the assault on the shikibukai is happening on the same day as the onigashima battle or if it happened somewhere on the past 4 days.

#5 Nintendocat

Nintendocat

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 936 posts
  • Location, Location, Location

Posted 21 September 2019 - 08:29 AM

I don't know the exact timeline but Coby was advancing on Hancock before Luffy broke out of jail but after Kaidou and Big Mom made the alliance.

#6 Madara D Dragon

Madara D Dragon

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,240 posts

Posted 22 September 2019 - 09:01 AM

I don't know the exact timeline but Coby was advancing on Hancock before Luffy broke out of jail but after Kaidou and Big Mom made the alliance.

If you're basing that on Drake's comment on Luffy not having scaped jail, remember none of the Kaido pirates know he has done so

"You can't take the King Marco_by_Kanomaru.gifon your first turn!!"

FoundeothTrafalgaLafan-clu-----> :aww: 

#7 Nintendocat

Nintendocat

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 936 posts
  • Location, Location, Location

Posted 22 September 2019 - 03:30 PM

Right but it's definitely before the Wano war though since it would have been obvious that Luffy was out by then.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users