35 replies to this topic

#21 XTR3ME

XTR3ME

Kawaii Kutie From Hawaii

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 71 posts

Posted 20 March 2019 - 09:22 PM

I have no idea if KF is in this year or not, but there will be a prize to the winner. Good Luck.
  • Tokoya likes this
Posted Image

#22 FrostyMouse

FrostyMouse

Life

• Moderators
  • 3,186 posts
  • LocationStamford Bridge

Posted 20 March 2019 - 10:37 PM

I got my bracket in.

ilhd1c.jpg

#23 XTR3ME

XTR3ME

Kawaii Kutie From Hawaii

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 71 posts

Posted 20 March 2019 - 11:45 PM

KF IS IN!!!!!! who’s bracket is Ultra Instinct?

Whoever it is, welcome to the madness. Good Luck Everyone!!!

Edited by XTR3ME, 20 March 2019 - 11:48 PM.

• Fallen Angel likes this
Posted Image

#24 Shin

Shin

Ultimate Survivor

• Moderators
  • 2,155 posts
  • LocationUnder a bridge

Posted 21 March 2019 - 06:00 AM

Hopefully our brackets don't burst into flames too quickly, hahaha.

Good luck everyone!!! :ohyes:

#25 Fallen Angel

Fallen Angel

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 53 posts

Posted 21 March 2019 - 09:51 AM

who’s bracket is Ultra Instinct?

That's me, I didn't watch too many college basketball games this year outside of the ACC (and a little Big 10) so I just went with pure instinct for most of my picks for the other conferences.

• XTR3ME likes this

#26 XTR3ME

XTR3ME

Kawaii Kutie From Hawaii

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 71 posts

Posted 21 March 2019 - 10:32 AM

Anyone know who Mike Mahoney 3 is? I’m just asking for my personal awareness.

Also One More Hour Folks!!!!!
Posted Image

#27 XTR3ME

XTR3ME

Kawaii Kutie From Hawaii

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 71 posts

Posted 24 March 2019 - 11:23 PM

An atypical start to the Madness. No really big upsets outside of 3/4 of the 12 seeds advancing. Good Luck Moving Forward. Considering that majority of us have Duke winning and Duke/UNC in the final four, the sweet sixteen will separate us in points.
  • Tokoya likes this
Posted Image

#28 Shin

Shin

Ultimate Survivor

• Moderators
  • 2,155 posts
  • LocationUnder a bridge

Posted 25 March 2019 - 01:19 AM

Yeah, it is funny how this year there aren't that many upsets and things mostly went chalk in these early rounds, but last year there were so many crazy upsets that things just went off the rails so fast, haha. That kind of randomness in not knowing what kind of tournament it will be make it so much fun. I guess a lot of us expected things to mostly go chalk given how many of us have similar brackets, especially final fours.

And that Duke vs UCF game on Sunday was what makes this my favorite sporting event of the year. So intense.

• Fallen Angel likes this

#29 Fallen Angel

Fallen Angel

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 53 posts

Posted 30 March 2019 - 12:46 PM

That loss by North Carolina pretty much sunk my bracket. From the look of things it's pretty much Tokoya's tournament to lose.

Anyway there haven't a tremendous amount of upsets this year but a lot of the games have been really good, especially the Duke games.

• Tokoya and Shin like this

#30 Shin

Shin

Ultimate Survivor

• Moderators
  • 2,155 posts
  • LocationUnder a bridge

Posted 30 March 2019 - 04:47 PM

With that Houston loss that is the end of my bracket. Michigan losing really hurt it but I think with Houston going out that eliminates me completely.

It does look like unless Duke loses and then UK or Gonzaga go on a run and win it all Tokoya should be the champ. As so many of their remaining picks are the same as nearly everyone elses, lol.

#31 Tokoya

Tokoya

Ninja

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 11,334 posts
  • LocationWith my Khaleesi <3333

User's Awards

Posted 31 March 2019 - 06:11 PM

Sighhhhhhhhhhhhh -_-

iWo0nCc.gif

Nothing will stand in our way.....I will finish what you started....I will fulfill our destiny!

#Kylo Ren #ForceAwakens

#32 XTR3ME

XTR3ME

Kawaii Kutie From Hawaii

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 71 posts

Posted 31 March 2019 - 06:16 PM

CONGRATS TOKOYA. you have your choice of the current gen consoles, as per the last two years we’ve ran this group.

Thank You to all that participated. Better Luck Next Year.

@Tokoya send me your pick and relevant details through PM.

Edited by XTR3ME, 31 March 2019 - 06:22 PM.

Posted Image

#33 Shin

Shin

Ultimate Survivor

• Moderators
  • 2,155 posts
  • LocationUnder a bridge

Posted 31 March 2019 - 06:29 PM

Congratulations to Tokoya for winning the bracket challenge this year!!!

Even with Duke losing it seems that no one else can get more than 83 points and Tokoya has 84 currently. So well done!

It is a bit sad to see Duke and Zion out now, as it was a lot of fun watching them and they played such great games, but with the teams remaining I'll probably be rooting for UVA or Auburn.

• Tokoya likes this

#34 Tokoya

Tokoya

Ninja

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 11,334 posts
  • LocationWith my Khaleesi <3333

User's Awards

Posted 31 March 2019 - 10:25 PM

CONGRATS TOKOYA. you have your choice of the current gen consoles, as per the last two years we’ve ran this group.

Thank You to all that participated. Better Luck Next Year.

@Tokoya send me your pick and relevant details through PM.

Oh wow, I thought I lost with this lol, thanks!

Congratulations to Tokoya for winning the bracket challenge this year!!!

Even with Duke losing it seems that no one else can get more than 83 points and Tokoya has 84 currently. So well done!

It is a bit sad to see Duke and Zion out now, as it was a lot of fun watching them and they played such great games, but with the teams remaining I'll probably be rooting for UVA or Auburn.

I know right, I really wanted Zion to win this because I've been following this kid since High School, and I wanted him to enter the league one day by having this accolade under his belt since this is arguably one of the best Duke teams in years

iWo0nCc.gif

Nothing will stand in our way.....I will finish what you started....I will fulfill our destiny!

#Kylo Ren #ForceAwakens

#35 Shin

Shin

Ultimate Survivor

• Moderators
  • 2,155 posts
  • LocationUnder a bridge

Posted 31 March 2019 - 11:13 PM

I know right, I really wanted Zion to win this because I've been following this kid since High School, and I wanted him to enter the league one day by having this accolade under his belt since this is arguably one of the best Duke teams in years

I only started to hear about him when the hype around this Duke freshman class started to pick up momentum before the start of the season. Then I looked more into it and the kid is just crazy athletic and fun to watch. Really hope he goes to a NBA team that doesn't waste his talent.

If only Duke had some actual shooters to take advantage of how much teams focus in on him and the space he creates for others from it. It would have been a very strong team but that lack of shooting finally caught up with them. He had to play insane every game for them to win and when he finally has a game where he doesn't shoot like 70% from the field RJ and the others couldn't pick up the slack.

Still, a really enjoyable college season overall. Can't wait until next March Madness, lol.

• Tokoya likes this

#36 Candles

Candles

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 96 posts
  • LocationNacirema

Posted 10 April 2019 - 05:08 PM

Oh wow, I thought I lost with this lol, thanks!

Funny enough you had already won it all before the Duke - Michigan State game had even started, the last person that had a chance to beat you was me and I was eliminated when Kentucky lost to Auburn. 

Anyway I thought the tournament was pretty good this year, the lack of major upsets led to a lot of evenly matched teams in later rounds which then led to lots of close games down the stretch. The Duke games and the Virginia games were all really entertaining. Speaking of the latter I was happy to see them win after what happened last year but I do feel that Auburn was really robbed in the Final Four.

• Tokoya and Fallen Angel like this

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users