Spoiler

#2 Abaroxa

Abaroxa

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,182 posts

Posted 15 March 2019 - 02:35 AM

Such mix feelings about this chapter.

So hyougoro is still relevant after all this years. How is he linked with kawamatsu?

Sanji is a legend in the north blue. How did he escape so easily?

Sanji neglecting his role in the preparation for the war worked out since he saved nami and robin.

Zoro plot is a bit confusing since most of it has been off-paneled. I actually like that he might contribute to the alliance.

Luffy sumo wrestling... It's training. Luffy should be able to remove the collar, he should be able to stretch like a cat.

How did bebo and the rest of the heart pirates get caught? Is it them leaking info? How much info has it been leaked?

#3 gametaka

gametaka

The Prophet

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,050 posts
  • Locationplace of longest yard.

Posted 15 March 2019 - 02:41 AM

this chapter has the insane plot, i love the writing pace, i will check if the future one piece episode to check if the story pace is slow, the dressrosa arc story is damn slow at the beginning at the 2 frame per second. i hope wano kuni arc is fast pace like one frame per second and running speed must be fast.

Spoiler spoiler for everything

[/spoiler]

#4 Enbima

Enbima

Warrior

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,001 posts
  • LocationGourmet World

Posted 15 March 2019 - 04:06 AM

You make Sanji peep his nakama and at the same time you call the SH a family how does that work oda?

To be effective In combat, a warrior must not feel for his enemy. Close your heart to their desperation. Close your heart for their suffering. The road ahead is long and unforgiving. No place for a boy. You must be a warrior.

- Goku to Gohan.

stop dreaming

#5 Abaroxa

Abaroxa

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,182 posts

Posted 15 March 2019 - 06:43 AM

Oda: incest is wincest

#6 captain kidd

captain kidd

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,608 posts

Posted 15 March 2019 - 07:09 AM

Ok let's do this. My excitement for this chapter out of 10 is a.......4? Ya 4 sounds right. I am not at a 1 like I was in the past but I really still dont care too much

Oh good more sumo..... god damn... oda we already had a freaking sumo thing and luffy effortlessly stomped on the best sumo in wano, there is no point in this bullshit....

So he really is a ninja..... was there a freaking question about that? Were there doubters? Did someone think he possibly couldn't be a ninja?
A ninja broke in!
What a ninja that is impossible there are no ninja here
He is right I will bet you $10 he isnt a ninja
Ok you 2 are on

Ok 10 points to oda for inventing a new method of collar based execution. But -1000 points because it would never work on a rubber man!!!! You freaking moron. Remember when luffy was under water in arlong park the people stretched his neck to give him water because his body is always rubber no matter what. So someone can just stretch luffy's neck to avoid those blades...... unless these magical sea stone cuffs, in addition to only draining most of someone's power (instead of all of it like seastone should) it also takes away his body's rubber, which not even ocean water does.
Point is bullshit aside luffy has a way out. The flower guy is screwed though.

Oh.... he took the cuffs off?!?! Are you kidding me? Now luffy can just use haki to block the blades from cutting his neck off. Surely a saw inspired murder collar cant over come luffy's CoA.

OR, maybe he learned rey's remove collar without a key trick. But at this point I am sure even oda forgot about that.

You know what I really want to see. The next time one of these stupid running man collars is used. Please have the person wearing effortlessly tank it. Like zoro is wearing it, sets it off, and he is slightly bruised. Come on please! Child lucci survived 4 cannon balls to the back adult zoro/luffy should survive an exploding collar point blank. (I know that cant happen now since this one is knifes)

Good job telling us the advantages queen.... hey I got an idea.... maybe just skip to the part where you SHOW us the advantages? I think the next few scenes us fans can determine for ourselves...

Also also also. Does kiadou usually as weaklings to join his crew? If not queen is kinda underestimating luffy a little too much.

See this is the thing about CoC. It is worthless. Alot of people when they see luffy or another SN they say "I hear he is a df user" because that shit travels, but luffy used CoC in the middle of the wb war and no one cared. Because it is worthless.

Make sure we can see your feet.... so Hawkins is one of those guys.... listen Hawkins I dont normally judge kinks but you are the kind of person i hate the most.... well... not really... but your kink is anoying and stupid.

Oda with the siloutte and the cloud, double protection for the 10 year old fan base.

Also looking at nami from behind I cant help but feel oda is extremely inconsistent with her curves.

See all the hate df users get for relying on their df but zoro is the real dependent one. The dude has had his sword stolen again.... for gods sake at least no one can ever take enel's fruit (without killing him) zoro constantly loses these things....

Also I guess I should mention how pathetic sanji is for using his brand new stealth suit in a mix gender bath house....... he was free to be visible....
  • tenchu and Tale like this

captain "Nostradamus" kidd
banner.png

#7 Abaroxa

Abaroxa

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,182 posts

Posted 15 March 2019 - 10:30 AM

Also I guess I should mention how pathetic sanji is for using his brand new stealth suit in a mix gender bath house....... he was free to be visible....

:laugh: :laugh: I didn't even processed the fact that it was a mix gender bath house. Whats the point of being invisible if whenever you see something you will reveal yourself and lose a lot of blood.

I don't want to worry anyone but.. the last time a character pointed out Sanji was losing to much blood, he was out of commission for a few chapters and even had to get a blood transfusions.

• Tale and captain kidd like this

#8 Baks

Baks

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,109 posts

Posted 15 March 2019 - 02:30 PM

Garbage chapter, Queen getting rid of the cuffs in any context was a just terrible plan.

Also apparently Raizo doesn't have a master or skeleton key to help break Luffy or Kawamatsu outta lock up. What a pathetic excuse of a thief he is tbh.

Way to go Sanji for stinking up the bath house scene with his putrid and lame presence, he is such a garbage character imo. Let alone for failing to do anything to stop Bepo and the rest of Law's men getting captured too.

Finally how the hell did Zoro get his sword stolen by that big ass clown looking guy? Way to fail much, Zoro.

Terrible chapter overall.

#9 captain kidd

captain kidd

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,608 posts

Posted 15 March 2019 - 03:38 PM

So..... I can handle over confident villians to a certain extent. Enel was fine, crocodile was... well he wasnt overconfident really. Moria was acceptable. BB is fine because he usually wins.... but what queen did was a little weird. Taking off luffy's cuffs then sending fodder after him? I could understand if kiadou didnt out luffy in prison specifically for luffy to join.... so even if queen doesnt know who 1.5b bounty luffy is, he should still know luffy isnt a guy who will lose to fodder... kiadou wouldnt go through all this for someone who would lose to that fodder.

But what ever

Second thing. I have always wondered this. What would happen if garp, or rey, or shanks had sea stone cuffs on? Could they break out of the cuffs? So we know sea stone cuffs arent entirely sea stone. And we all know a chain is only as strong as its weakest link. So sea stone cuffs, made not entirely out of sea stone, should have metal(like steel) mixed in right? And garp/rey should easily be able to break metal with their bear hands right? I mean there isnt an intermediate metal in op. There is either breakable metal or unbreakable sea stone. And hell even sea stone is breakable we saw the battle ship falling from the iceberg had its sea stone hulk broke from the fall so there is a way for garp to break pure seastone.

I know we saw zoro in sea stone and he was unable to do anything but that was becase he only had one hand in sea stone, if he tried to over power it usopp would of broken before the sea stone did. Also el zoro probably wasnt strong enough to break steel with his hands.

So who knows. But it would be really cool to see garp be put in sea stone and just rip the cuffs off with pure strength.

captain "Nostradamus" kidd
banner.png

#10 tenchu

tenchu

Warrior

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,788 posts

Posted 15 March 2019 - 03:42 PM

Are you happy now Zoro fans, He is in action unless of course you are perceiving like I am that his CoO is so crap that he lets a freaking giant sneak on him and steal his sword.

24gvaiu.jpg

#11 Strobacaxi

Strobacaxi

Crack Monkey

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,510 posts

Posted 15 March 2019 - 04:48 PM

Are you happy now Zoro fans, He is in action unless of course you are perceiving like I am that his CoO is so crap that he lets a freaking giant sneak on him and steal his sword.

We're in an island where 9 guys, 3 of which were gigantic managed to sneak up on Robin, the super spy, why is it so weird that a big guys stole his sword? Besides Zoro was probably sleeping when it was stolen

tumblr_mg4t7olJvZ1s2x1ggo1_500.png

#12 masterbio

masterbio

Shinigami

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,799 posts

Posted 15 March 2019 - 06:17 PM

Zoro's story is really badly told, but hey, at least he's in action.

Raizou should've freed his friend, what's the point on dragging this development? It makes Raizo seem really dumb.

So if Luffy can use Haki again, and they know he can, why the hell do they expect the blades of the necklace to kill him? Can't he just protect his neck with Haki?

#13 Strobacaxi

Strobacaxi

Crack Monkey

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,510 posts

Posted 15 March 2019 - 06:57 PM

So if Luffy can use Haki again, and they know he can, why the hell do they expect the blades of the necklace to kill him? Can't he just protect his neck with Haki?

Tbh i'm taking this whole situation as Queen being certain he can defeat Luffy, cuffs or no cuffs, and knowing that even if he fails, all he has to do is call big papa

#14 TrolonoaZoro

TrolonoaZoro

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,525 posts
  • LocationOld Zoro is still an artist with a Katana.

Posted 15 March 2019 - 08:01 PM

This cliffhanger for Zoro was trash. But at least we stop the b.s "this is what zoro is up to now, we're telling you it because dedicating panel time would take away from fawking big mum being mentally ill and w.e other bs happened in act 2 that ive already forgotten because of how irrelevant it was"

Not to mention, Zoro will probably have to limit himself like he with Hawkins just to give homeboy a chance. Its more of an sceneric confrontation than an actual fight

4789title.jpg

"Don't worry, nothing is gonna happen to you that won't happen to the rest of us"

Spoiler

#15 Ajh77

Ajh77

Mage

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,327 posts
  • LocationCrashing into the sky as I fall from the sea

Posted 15 March 2019 - 10:39 PM

I can't say I cared for this chapter much.

At least I can get some cool Zoro stuff. 

pq1sg.jpg

Sajin Komamura - "I won't tell you not to hate me. I won't tell you not to bear a grudge against me. All I ask is that you don't sacrifice yourself for the sake of revenge. If you were to do that, and I were to lose you, like you lost your friend, it would break my heart."

Tousen Kaname - "...Thank you...Komamura."

#16 Abaroxa

Abaroxa

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,182 posts

Posted 16 March 2019 - 09:26 AM

This chapter actually adds to my theory that drake is the mastermind behind law initial plan.
How could sanji just leave when facing drake and hawking. Drake allowed sanji to leave and I bet he already recruited Hawking to his side

#17 tenchu

tenchu

Warrior

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,788 posts

Posted 16 March 2019 - 01:53 PM

We're in an island where 9 guys, 3 of which were gigantic managed to sneak up on Robin, the super spy, why is it so weird that a big guys stole his sword? Besides Zoro was probably sleeping when it was stolen

Typical Zoro fan coming up with senseless excuses.

Robin the super spy? Hehehe..I didn't know that she was that or that she had this huge CoO because that's what was being talked about, Mr super spy.

Robin the super spy, can you believe these Zoro fans.

Even when you are asleep, your CoO is not. Zoro ridiculousness was exposed once again.

24gvaiu.jpg

#18 Strobacaxi

Strobacaxi

Crack Monkey

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,510 posts

Posted 16 March 2019 - 03:18 PM

Typical Zoro fan coming up with senseless excuses.

Robin the super spy? Hehehe..I didn't know that she was that or that she had this huge CoO because that's what was being talked about, Mr super spy.

Robin the super spy, can you believe these Zoro fans.

Even when you are asleep, your CoO is not. Zoro ridiculousness was exposed once again.

You could always try to re read the manga and notice how many times Robin has been mentioned to be extremely stealthy and impossible to sneak up on.

Big Mom's CoO was asleep when she was.

#19 tenchu

tenchu

Warrior

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,788 posts

Posted 16 March 2019 - 03:26 PM

You could always try to re read the manga and notice how many times Robin has been mentioned to be extremely stealthy and impossible to sneak up on.

Big Mom's CoO was asleep when she was.

no, show it to me. Why should I do your job for you super spy?

24gvaiu.jpg

#20 Strobacaxi

Strobacaxi

Crack Monkey

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,510 posts

Posted 16 March 2019 - 04:05 PM

no, show it to me. Why should I do your job for you super spy?

Because clearly you're the one in dire need of rereading the manga. Might pick up other stuff you may have missed like that big ass scar on Luffy's chest

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users