#1 Magic Man

Magic Man

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,104 posts

Posted 20 March 2019 - 12:06 PM

New chapter

https://readms.net/r...quest/21/5747/1

Well so are going down the is Natsu turning evil direction. Is this turning into Naruto, with the 9 tails?

Cool chapter, One dragon down and now many more to go?

#2 Graeystone

Graeystone

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,078 posts

Posted 20 March 2019 - 03:33 PM

Ingeel's son in a nutshell - "I'm entitled and do whatever I please cause I'm special even though I hate may 'dad' who loved me.

Posted Image

#3 Fenrix

Fenrix

Hime

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,890 posts

Posted 20 March 2019 - 05:38 PM

Here's to hoping that Ignia is as much of a threat that he makes himself out to be. I actually look forward to the eventual showdown between him and Natsu.

I'd be down for these new flames slightly turning Natsu to the dark side. We didn't get that with E.N.D so maybe we'll get a glimpse of dark Natsu.  

#4 masterbio

masterbio

Shinigami

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,844 posts

Posted 20 March 2019 - 06:03 PM

So Igna is completely unaware of the fact that Natsu, alone, defeated infinite-magic-Zeref?

So after Natsu says his friendship is what gives him power he then proceeds to defeat the WDG alone?

So after melting her clothes during one of the Magic tournaments, after going crazy against Gray, only now is Lucy afraid of Natsu?

Ah, how I missed this crap

#5 Strobacaxi

Strobacaxi

Crack Monkey

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,522 posts

Posted 20 March 2019 - 06:43 PM

Oh look Natsu one shotted an impossibly stronger opponent by getting unexpected powerup from another person! How original

Btw, Ignia my boy... "After a while we surpassed Acnologia" ........ "I wanted to beat Acnologia... To test myself!"

If you're so sure you surpassed him then what kind of shitty test would that be?

Edited by Strobacaxi, 20 March 2019 - 06:46 PM.

tumblr_mg4t7olJvZ1s2x1ggo1_500.png

#6 KUROkami

KUROkami

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,286 posts
  • LocationHyperbolic Time Chamber

Posted 20 March 2019 - 06:51 PM

Didn’t read yet. If you guys are saying that Natsu solo’d the WDG...I’m done. Can’t with thisdumb shit anymore

Edited by KUROkami, 20 March 2019 - 06:51 PM.

#7 Fenrix

Fenrix

Hime

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,890 posts

Posted 20 March 2019 - 07:51 PM

Didn’t read yet. If you guys are saying that Natsu solo’d the WDG...I’m done. Can’t with thisdumb shit anymore

I mean, those of us who continued with the sequel did so under the assumption that it would be same shit, different day, right? So the chapter went exactly how you'd expect it would because we've been exposed to it before. Weird to think that this is what made you break  :shrug:

Also, keep in mind Natsu had to power up to go against a WDG who isn't even using its full strength. If was just base Natsu soloing WDG, then yeah, I'd be annoyed. 

At this point, I don't think any of us are still reading FT for content quality, lol  :lol:

Mashima is focusing his creative juices on Eden's Zero which is surprisingly going well.

Edited by Fenrix, 20 March 2019 - 07:52 PM.

#8 Chillman

Chillman

Shinigami

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,613 posts

Posted 21 March 2019 - 05:29 PM

I mean, and I hate defending FT writing, but it's a Natsu empowered by dragon god flames (seriously actual gods suck in this series) against an insane dragon. It's also just one chapter. Guy can get up next week.

#9 Frankenstein

Frankenstein

Combat Butler

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 849 posts

Posted 21 March 2019 - 05:45 PM

Those flames basically made him go dragon force mode. Is he finally gonna be able to do it on command like Wendy? That's the only way Natsu actually becomes Erza/Laxus tier

#10 KUROkami

KUROkami

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,286 posts
  • LocationHyperbolic Time Chamber

Posted 23 March 2019 - 11:01 AM

@Chillman @Fenrix

Can you guys stop being rational

#11 Chillman

Chillman

Shinigami

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,613 posts

Posted 23 March 2019 - 11:11 AM

Those flames basically made him go dragon force mode. Is he finally gonna be able to do it on command like Wendy? That's the only way Natsu actually becomes Erza/Laxus tier

Erza I get, but how is Laxus stronger at this point?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users