• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 11,268 posts
  • LocationWith my Khaleesi <3333

User's Awards

Posted 21 March 2019 - 10:41 PM

https://jaiminisbox..../en/0/33/page/1

• Doan likes this

iWo0nCc.gif

Nothing will stand in our way.....I will finish what you started....I will fulfill our destiny!

#Kylo Ren #ForceAwakens

#2 paka

paka

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 221 posts

Posted 21 March 2019 - 11:16 PM

Let's all just go easy on this one. Senjutsu chakra aside :shrug: ... taking melee hits aside... :hmph: , lets just celebrate the end of it -

Naruto at the end acting like he wasn't even trying is a win :clap:

• SubzeroDegrees likes this

:kakashi:  We back

#3 Doan

Doan

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,059 posts
  • LocationConnecticut, U.S.A.

Posted 22 March 2019 - 07:44 AM

Yay, it's finally over, lol
Pusha T - Story of Adidon

#4 Chillman

Chillman

Shinigami

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,586 posts

Posted 22 March 2019 - 03:48 PM

Is this the first time Naruto has killed someone that wasn't a zombie?

#5 SubzeroDegrees

SubzeroDegrees

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 22 posts

Posted 22 March 2019 - 05:08 PM

Is this the first time Naruto has killed someone that wasn't a zombie?

I doubt that she's dead. She probably gonna have some sort of regeneration factor. Also remember Kashin Koji is watching from the trees.

I really hope Kashin Koji/Jiraiya makes an appearance next chapter and has a conversation with Naruto. Also as bad as this fight was logically speaking, Naruto got exactly what he wanted. The name of Kara's leader, Jigen. And the name of the person who can heal Kawaki.

P.S. Nice to see Naruto a little pissed off. And that continuous Chou Oodama Rasengan was epic.

• Brilchan and paka like this

#6 Graeystone

Graeystone

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,022 posts

Posted 22 March 2019 - 06:40 PM

https://jaiminisbox..../en/0/33/page/5

"Its none of your business,"  What an arrogant thing to say to the leader of the village after attacking his son.

As for Naruto killing, what he did to Kakuzu would have been a slow death if Kakashi hadn't put him out of his misery. I think he did kill Black Zetsu or at least sealed it away.

Posted Image

#7 masterbio

masterbio

Shinigami

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,799 posts

Posted 28 March 2019 - 06:23 PM

Man, Delta was boring as a character, but I have to ask, again:

- SHE ABSORBS CHAKRA; NARUTO IS USING SAGE CHAKRA; WHY ISN'T SHE TURNING INTO A FROG?

Also, super disappointed in that Taijutsu fight. Isn't this Naruto's first fight after Naruto and Sasuke vs Oshinigiri or whatever the name was? He should have done better...

I didn't spent 10 years reading how Naruto became Hokage to then watch this cap

• Doan and Brilchan like this

#8 waleuska

waleuska

Pirate

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,937 posts
  • Locationeverywhere but nowhere

Posted 28 March 2019 - 08:15 PM

Man, Delta was boring as a character, but I have to ask, again:

- SHE ABSORBS CHAKRA; NARUTO IS USING SAGE CHAKRA; WHY ISN'T SHE TURNING INTO A FROG?

Also, super disappointed in that Taijutsu fight. Isn't this Naruto's first fight after Naruto and Sasuke vs Oshinigiri or whatever the name was? He should have done better...

I didn't spent 10 years reading how Naruto became Hokage to then watch this cap

he use the nine tails chakra.

• Brilchan and paka like this

p5Y5w8P.jpg

#9 paka

paka

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 221 posts

Posted 29 March 2019 - 01:14 PM

Frog Kata (from wiki)

The natural energy used by the practitioner to create senjutsu chakra also surrounds the user in an aura of that same natural energy... only sage users can see the extension

NOTE:
Momoshiki and even Rinnegan couldn't keep up, one punch possible KO, dodge attacks at last possible moment, and that's without Kurama chakra... Why didn't he use it against a close combat opponent or why did he needed to use all that power :shrug:

Regular sag-mode Naruto against her would have made a very interesting fight with almost no backlash from the majority... and then going Kurama mode to one-shot her would have been more epic

My best guess is they're trying to bring Naruto in-line with Jugen in terms of power scaling (making the threat feel real)

• Brilchan and masterbio like this

#10 Tokoya

Tokoya

Ninja

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 11,268 posts
  • LocationWith my Khaleesi <3333

User's Awards

Posted 30 March 2019 - 01:19 AM

Momoshiki and even Rinnegan couldn't keep up, one punch possible KO, dodge attacks at last possible moment, and that's without Kurama chakra... Why didn't he use it against a close combat opponent or why did he needed to use all that power

He has the Byakugan, the Rinnegan was in his hand (He only used it to absorb chakra/jutsu) and to be fair, he got double teamed by the 2 strongest characters in the series in Naruto AND Sasuke

iWo0nCc.gif

Nothing will stand in our way.....I will finish what you started....I will fulfill our destiny!

#Kylo Ren #ForceAwakens

#11 paka

paka

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 221 posts

Posted 30 March 2019 - 06:42 AM

He has the Byakugan, the Rinnegan was in his hand (He only used it to absorb chakra/jutsu) and to be fair, he got double teamed by the 2 strongest characters in the series in Naruto AND Sasuke

He had 3 Rinnegan and 2 Byakugan... but that's beside the point I'm trying to make. Delta is extremely weak compared to Momoshiki - Momoshiki couldn't keep up with a less powered (drained) Naruto's hand to hand combat. How is it a serious powered up Naruto is taking hit after hit in this fight. That's what got most people livid

• Brilchan likes this

#12 waleuska

waleuska

Pirate

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,937 posts

Posted 30 March 2019 - 09:32 AM

He had 3 Rinnegan and 2 Byakugan... but that's beside the point I'm trying to make. Delta is extremely weak compared to Momoshiki - Momoshiki couldn't keep up with a less powered (drained) Naruto's hand to hand combat. How is it a serious powered up Naruto is taking hit after hit in this fight. That's what got most people livid

yeah but that was a while ago. It must have been what 12 + years ago. I doubt he was fight anyone of any worth while being the hokage.

p5Y5w8P.jpg

#13 paka

paka

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 221 posts

Posted 31 March 2019 - 03:12 PM

yeah but that was a while ago. It must have been what 12 + years ago. I doubt he was fight anyone of any worth while being the hokage.

Naruto fought Momoshiki immediately after the Boruto Chunin exam... Naruto being rusty or got weaker because it's the era of peace (with no opponents) is a lame excuse for the writer.

I'm waiting for Jugen's back story... what are his reasons, what are the events that led to that, how did he become that powerful, how was he able to convince his followers (the new Obito).

Also waiting to see why Koji became the new Itachi and how he was able to or got to Mount Myoboku. Maybe answers to this --> [Boruto/Mitsuki/Sarada=Snake | Boruto/Koji = toad | Sarada = slime?]

#14 waleuska

waleuska

Pirate

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,937 posts

Posted 31 March 2019 - 05:41 PM

Naruto fought Momoshiki immediately after the Boruto Chunin exam... Naruto being rusty or got weaker because it's the era of peace (with no opponents) is a lame excuse for the writer.

I'm waiting for Jugen's back story... what are his reasons, what are the events that led to that, how did he become that powerful, how was he able to convince his followers (the new Obito).

Also waiting to see why Koji became the new Itachi and how he was able to or got to Mount Myoboku. Maybe answers to this --> [Boruto/Mitsuki/Sarada=Snake | Boruto/Koji = toad | Sarada = slime?]

No it isn't. It makes sense for people to not train and lose strength after a long time of peace. 

• Brilchan likes this

p5Y5w8P.jpg

#15 paka

paka

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 221 posts

Posted 31 March 2019 - 07:11 PM

No it isn't. It makes sense for people to not train and lose strength after a long time of peace. 

Question: Was it that long ago between the Chunin exam and Naruto/Delta fight?

#16 waleuska

waleuska

Pirate

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,937 posts

Posted 01 April 2019 - 01:20 AM

Question: Was it that long ago between the Chunin exam and Naruto/Delta fight?

Naruto being that strong in the Chunin exams was stupid. This is the same guy in the movie who couldn't even keep up a clone for a birthday party. Yet, he was able to keep up with Momoshiki.

p5Y5w8P.jpg

#17 paka

paka

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 221 posts

Posted 01 April 2019 - 04:55 PM

Naruto being that strong in the Chunin exams was stupid. This is the same guy in the movie who couldn't even keep up a clone for a birthday party. Yet, he was able to keep up with Momoshiki.

The writer should also nerf Sasuke so Kara can be a threat we can take seriously - Sasuke should lose the Rennigan to Sarada (eye surgery). The writer already found a way for Boruto to surpass everyone before him, the writer could give Metal a 10th gate, etc etc etc.

Or just kill Naruto and Sasuke so we can start from the beginning where everybody's equal... so many directions, ways this manga could have gone... at this point we're better off writing our own manga... so I'll stop and accept it as is :hurr:  I know I've been a critic but - I'm still enjoying/having fun reading it for the most part... would be nice to have it weekly

#18 Strobacaxi

Strobacaxi

Crack Monkey

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,510 posts

Posted 02 April 2019 - 03:58 PM

This is the same guy in the movie who couldn't even keep up a clone for a birthday party.

Excuse me what?

tumblr_mg4t7olJvZ1s2x1ggo1_500.png

#19 Brilchan

Brilchan

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 47 posts

Posted 04 April 2019 - 04:22 AM

Naruto has not changed he is  just spamingthe same two technigues just bigger  variations xD

• Chillman likes this

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users