• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

#1 Magic Man

Magic Man

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,102 posts

Posted 07 April 2019 - 07:31 PM

So you think going to get a Shippuden like time skip any time soon, like the end of the current arc in the manga.

Remember in some of the early chapters, they tried to make Sarada more of a fan service character and than backed off, you know if and when the time skip, the fan service is back on.

I am interested to see if Himawari becomes more of a character beyond just a cute little innocent little sister. And perhaps maybe tease a relationship between her and Kowaki, I do think that is the direction it is going. And I could see Boruto making Himuwari a promise similar to the promise Naruto made Sakura.

#2 D.Hyuga

D.Hyuga

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,116 posts

Posted 08 April 2019 - 05:56 PM

Boruto should get big time...cancellation.

• ArSoNiSt JoE, Graeystone, Asch and 3 others like this

#3 KUROkami

KUROkami

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,286 posts
  • LocationHyperbolic Time Chamber

Posted 08 April 2019 - 06:30 PM

Hahahah

#4 paka

paka

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 233 posts

Posted 08 April 2019 - 06:30 PM

A time skip will be a good thing... problem is it's a monthly manga - which will affect the (already bad) anime negatively... might end up with more fillers and more hate... or on the anime they could do what Dragonball super did, and have them take separate routes with the same endgame in mind. (I stopped watching a while ago, so time skip is a win for the manga - hopefully - maybe - some serious stuff)... Fan service - NO :angry:

I wouldn't want to see a repeat of Hinata(Hima) chasing Naruto(Kawaki) reboot. A brother sister combo would be nice (what didn't happen - Hinata/Neji reboot) - I don't remember seeing any serious sibling team in the Naruto series... one child was the way to go - Naruto broke the rules and had two :heehee:  the possibility is real this time.

No love for Konohamaru & Hanabi... that's literally another toad/Byakugan family. Kawaki is a loose canon, Himawari is kinda nice/scary reserved (still possible but :hmph: )... I like Kono/Ha better for a love story - with no death (Asuma)... They would look good together

:kakashi:  We back

#5 Tokoya

Tokoya

Ninja

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 11,279 posts
  • LocationWith my Khaleesi <3333

User's Awards

Posted 09 April 2019 - 04:07 PM

I need the anime to get like this new OP

Edited by Tokoya, 09 April 2019 - 04:08 PM.

• paka likes this

iWo0nCc.gif

Nothing will stand in our way.....I will finish what you started....I will fulfill our destiny!

#Kylo Ren #ForceAwakens

#6 Chillman

Chillman

Shinigami

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,600 posts

Posted 09 April 2019 - 09:21 PM

If they’re willing to sexualize a 12 year old, then ironically they probably wouldn’t sexualize a 15 year old. I also doubt they’re doing a time skip anytime soon.

#7 paka

paka

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 233 posts

Posted 10 April 2019 - 02:01 PM

I need the anime to get like this new OP

This look really good... might be good enough for me to consider watching again... now if only they would make it an action first - talk-no-jutsu later

If they’re willing to sexualize a 12 year old, then ironically they probably wouldn’t sexualize a 15 year old. I also doubt they’re doing a time skip anytime soon.

True but Boruto doesn't really need it... Naruto only had a clone sexualized - Sakura, Hinata, Tenten, Temari, Kurenai, Ino, Anko, etc. Himawari, Sumire, Namida, Chocho, Wasabi etc. - all non-sexualized. Wonder why they feel the need to, and single out Sarada :shrug: - who has arguably some of the most broken OP abilities... really no need for it.

:kakashi:  We back

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users