#2 Oben

Oben

♪~

• Blessed by Uglypuff
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,084 posts

User's Awards

Posted 12 April 2019 - 06:30 AM

I've always liked villains that grow parallel to the protagonists, and here's a whole villain training arc. Very nice ^^

• Raiden, Ajh77, Five-Tailed-Fenrir and 5 others like this

#3 Ajh77

Ajh77

Mage

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,330 posts
  • LocationCrashing into the sky as I fall from the sea

Posted 13 April 2019 - 09:00 PM

Yep, I really like this newfound motivation for Shiggy.  He is as sharp as he has ever been.  He is at his lowest point, but getting through this means he should have a solid foundation to build on for his power and his character. 

• Chillman likes this

pq1sg.jpg

Sajin Komamura - "I won't tell you not to hate me. I won't tell you not to bear a grudge against me. All I ask is that you don't sacrifice yourself for the sake of revenge. If you were to do that, and I were to lose you, like you lost your friend, it would break my heart."

Tousen Kaname - "...Thank you...Komamura."

#4 Fenrix

Fenrix

Hime

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,878 posts

Posted 15 April 2019 - 01:03 PM

Lol, these soft slice of life chapters with the League of Villains almost made me forget that they're just a group of blood lusting murderers. Definitely love this training arc for them because I actually find myself growing attached  :^_^:

• Raiden likes this

#5 Jekkusormi

Jekkusormi

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 837 posts

Posted 16 April 2019 - 12:41 AM

I liked that the Liberation Army soldiers are just bunch of civillians in their everyday clothing and that there are actually some heroes among them.

Also that Liberaying ladys name was revealed in last chapter and Toga said that the ground exploded. Someone tell me what her quirk possibly is!

Edited by Jekkusormi, 16 April 2019 - 12:48 AM.

17.jpg

#6 Shin

Shin

Ultimate Survivor

• Moderators
  • 2,073 posts
  • LocationUnder a bridge

Posted 17 April 2019 - 03:22 AM

So it went as expected. Their plan was to use Giga to help fight the Liberation Army for them. It made a lot of sense for them to do that, but I guess they get to fight themselves until he wakes up and then starts wrecking everyone. Pretty neat they have a whole city to fight in, and it will be interesting to see just how well they fight together, but don't really see how they can "win" in this situation given the amount they are fighting against. Although I was also surprised that the mid bosses of the Liberation Army would show themselves so readily if they hold important political or social positions.

Also I was confused about something. Hood-chan was that one nomu that Endevor and Hawks fought or was it referencing something else?

#7 Raiden

Raiden

That Zoro Fan Dude

• Blessed by Uglypuff
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,824 posts
  • LocationA really dark Pit...

Posted 17 April 2019 - 11:00 AM

Hood-chan was that one nomu that Endevor and Hawks fought or was it referencing something else?

I think you are right. Don't know which one would be meant otherwise.

President and Founder of the Roronoa Zoro Fanclub

9958384cd25b54e19f67b0e862a0d3b6.jpg

Spoiler

#8 Shin

Shin

Ultimate Survivor

• Moderators
  • 2,073 posts
  • LocationUnder a bridge

Posted 17 April 2019 - 06:24 PM

I think you are right. Don't know which one would be meant otherwise.

Yeah, it feels like that has to be it but I can't remember it ever being called that before.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users