• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 11,274 posts
  • LocationWith my Khaleesi <3333

User's Awards

Posted 19 April 2019 - 08:47 PM

https://readms.net/r/boruto/034/5827/1

• Doan likes this

iWo0nCc.gif

Nothing will stand in our way.....I will finish what you started....I will fulfill our destiny!

#Kylo Ren #ForceAwakens

#2 masterbio

masterbio

Shinigami

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,812 posts

Posted 20 April 2019 - 12:12 PM

It all makes sense now. Boruto introduced Kawaki into the great expensive world that are Trading Card Games. I understand, I too am pissed with the person that showed me that world. Not enough to kill his father, but still.

Ok, so this dude that looks like J-man son is trying to convince us that this random Jiren guy is stronger than Naruto? Really?

Also, I was never a fan of clones in stories. If a character died in a battle it won't do anything to bring them back, they've already lost!

• Raiden and paka like this

#3 Five-Tailed-Fenrir

Five-Tailed-Fenrir

Shinigami

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 382 posts
  • LocationFloating aimlessly.

Posted 20 April 2019 - 12:21 PM

This was a neat chapter. At first, I wasn't too keen on the whole 'you'll be back to 1 arm when I'm sleeping' jazz.. but then we got the montage of them training, so with Kawaki learning's, it's safe to assume that eventually, his arm will fully operational (at all times) moderately soon. I think it's also interesting that he's now interacting with a bijuu-- he stated how he knew next-to-nothing about chakra, now he's getting lessons and becoming more accommodated with the one person in the current Naruto-verse who probably has the most intricate understanding of chakra.

It feels like a setup for some kind of drama later on, so I'm curious to see how this will all play out.

#4 pyrogenic

pyrogenic

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 774 posts

Posted 20 April 2019 - 01:35 PM

this random Jiren guy is stronger than Naruto? Really?

While not a fan of Jiren myself, he is supposed to be stronger than a god of destruction.

Spoiler

• masterbio likes this

#5 Chillman

Chillman

Shinigami

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,591 posts

Posted 20 April 2019 - 03:18 PM

Oh god this vase arc will never end.
  • Doan, masterbio, paka and 1 other like this

#6 Doan

Doan

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,079 posts
  • LocationConnecticut, U.S.A.

Posted 20 April 2019 - 04:15 PM

So Koji thinks that Boruto will defeat Jigen and what's up with The cigarette smoking dude, he seems like he's up to something or knows something

Oh god this vase arc will never end.

right, I thought it was put to rest last chapter
Pusha T - Story of Adidon

#7 SubzeroDegrees

SubzeroDegrees

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 22 posts

Posted 20 April 2019 - 04:53 PM

Kinda upset that Kashin Koji didn't interact at all with Naruto after the battle with Delta. So he's just going to be chilling in the village now?

#8 masterbio

masterbio

Shinigami

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,812 posts

Posted 20 April 2019 - 05:16 PM

Kinda upset that Kashin Koji didn't interact at all with Naruto after the battle with Delta. So he's just going to be chilling in the village now?

I guess he's been living in that hideout...

Also, I would pee myself if a giant fox head appeared out of nowhere and told me not to go anywhere

#9 Graeystone

Graeystone

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,043 posts

Posted 22 April 2019 - 12:35 PM

I guess he's been living in that hideout...

Also, I would pee myself if a giant fox head appeared out of nowhere and told me not to go anywhere

Don't you know the mangaka's chosen characters don't pee or poop.

Posted Image

#10 Imonyourside

Imonyourside

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 71 posts

Posted 23 April 2019 - 09:25 PM

While not a fan of Jiren myself, he is supposed to be stronger than a god of destruction.

Spoiler

I thought it quite hilarious myself! Also was Jiraiya just like cloned a lot of times or like... was his DNA used? this seems weird. the Boro dude threw me off a lot... 

Posted Image

#11 Graeystone

Graeystone

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,043 posts

Posted 24 April 2019 - 05:21 PM

I thought it quite hilarious myself! Also was Jiraiya just like cloned a lot of times or like... was his DNA used? this seems weird. the Boro dude threw me off a lot... 

How would anyone get Jiraiya's DNA in the first place? His body washed into the ocean and drowned. Nagato and/or Konan probably destroyed his arm. . .only thing I can think of is that Jiraiya had a one night stand and the woman was a spy and took the condom with her. . .

• Imonyourside and Tokoya like this

Posted Image

#12 ArSoNiSt JoE

ArSoNiSt JoE

LOOK AT ME KING!

• Blessed by Uglypuff
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,794 posts
  • LocationTrinidad and Tobago

User's Awards

3    4    4   

Posted 28 April 2019 - 08:30 PM

If Kabuto couldn't resurrect Jiraiya because he couldnt get any dna samples, no one can.

• paka and KUROkami like this

241sbad.jpg

ArSoNiSt JoE's Finest Work:

Spoiler Parodies

Epic stuff from other OMF posters:

#13 Strobacaxi

Strobacaxi

Crack Monkey

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,513 posts

Posted 29 April 2019 - 01:54 PM

If Kabuto couldn't resurrect Jiraiya because he couldnt get any dna samples, no one can.

Meh these guys had 10 years to get it, Kabuto had a couple of weeks

tumblr_mg4t7olJvZ1s2x1ggo1_500.png

#14 paka

paka

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 224 posts

Posted 29 April 2019 - 04:05 PM

Assuming Koji is older than Naruto... :hmm: Lets take a second look at Jiraiya 

• He went missing for a while during Nagato, Yahiko, Konan training :perv:
  • Wiki "Fire Daimyō seemingly had a liking for Jiraiya, wanting him to be the next Hokage"
  • Koji uses fire Jutsu + everything else from Jiraiya
  • Mummy from fire tribe :unsure: high probability

Conclusion: Koji is the fire tribe Hokage, Jiraiya's bastard/love child, does not set of the alarm off coz he is in the Konoha database as an ally, wears a mask to hide that identity

Note: Need more research but this is conclusive except for the speculative part about him being Hokage

Edited by paka, 29 April 2019 - 04:07 PM.

• ArSoNiSt JoE likes this

:kakashi:  We back

#15 Doan

Doan

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,079 posts
  • LocationConnecticut, U.S.A.

Posted 29 April 2019 - 04:13 PM

@paka mummy from fire tribe, what's that? Not ringing a bell
  • paka and KUROkami like this
Pusha T - Story of Adidon

#16 ArSoNiSt JoE

ArSoNiSt JoE

LOOK AT ME KING!

• Blessed by Uglypuff
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,794 posts
  • LocationTrinidad and Tobago

User's Awards

3    4    4   

Posted 29 April 2019 - 07:07 PM

The more time passes, the less likely they're even able to get a hold of his DNA (decay and all that). It's not like Jiraiya was buried hence leaving some kind of landmark where someone could start looking for dna, he sunk to the bottom of the ocean somewhere in Amegakure. How would anyone that wasn't Pain/Zetsu/Obito/Kabuto even know where to begin to look?

To be honest, after learning that you needed the person's dna to revive them, I always found Kabuto being able to revive the likes of the 3rd raikage and mu and other shinobi (and even Oro being able to revive Tobirama, in retrospect) who were dead for decades to be a bit of a reach. But it still made sense that Kabuto wasn't able to revive Jiraya, because his body was somewhere unreachable.

Someone else being able to find Jiraiya's DNA after all this time when Kabuto couldn't would be silly.

Assuming Koji is older than Naruto... :hmm: Lets take a second look at Jiraiya 

• He went missing for a while during Nagato, Yahiko, Konan training :perv:
  • Wiki "Fire Daimyō seemingly had a liking for Jiraiya, wanting him to be the next Hokage"
  • Koji uses fire Jutsu + everything else from Jiraiya
  • Mummy from fire tribe :unsure: high probability

Conclusion: Koji is the fire tribe Hokage, Jiraiya's bastard/love child, does not set of the alarm off coz he is in the Konoha database as an ally, wears a mask to hide that identity

Note: Need more research but this is conclusive except for the speculative part about him being Hokage

:lol:

I get where you're going with this, but I dunno, I don't see Jiraiya as someone that wouldn't openly claim his son if he had one. It would be weird for him to spend all this time with Naruto and treat him like his own son, while leaving his biological son behind somewhere. Seeing that he knew that Naruto grew up not knowing his father, and how that has affected him, I don't think Jiraiya would do that to his own kid.

I'd like to think Jiraiya's pull out game is stronger than we believe  B)  and didn't have any kids  :lol:

Edited by ArSoNiSt JoE, 29 April 2019 - 07:34 PM.

• paka likes this

241sbad.jpg

ArSoNiSt JoE's Finest Work:

Spoiler Parodies

Epic stuff from other OMF posters:

#17 paka

paka

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 224 posts

Posted 29 April 2019 - 07:23 PM

@paka mummy from fire tribe, what's that? Not ringing a bell

:lol:  Nice way of avoiding the "B word" he was tapping from the other neighborhood

I get where you're going with this, but I dunno, I don't see Jiraiya as someone that wouldn't openly claim his son if he had one. It would be weird for him to spend all this time with Naruto and treat him like his own son, while leaving his biological son behind somewhere. Seeing that he knew that Naruto grew up not knowing his father, and how that has affected him, I don't think Jiraiya would do that to his own kid.

I'd like to think Jiraiya's pull out game is stronger than we believe  B)  and didn't have any kids  :lol:

It was based on Naruto not being born yet - maybe several years before Naruto

Another assumption would be Tsunade - this fool still had hope and did what any normal man would do deny/lie/pretend :donotwant:

Possibility - keep him safe or trained him as a fail safe in case the chosen one (Nagato) didn't pan out

Edited by paka, 29 April 2019 - 07:24 PM.

:kakashi:  We back

#18 Graeystone

Graeystone

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,043 posts

Posted 30 April 2019 - 05:28 PM

The more time passes, the less likely they're even able to get a hold of his DNA (decay and all that). It's not like Jiraiya was buried hence leaving some kind of landmark where someone could start looking for dna, he sunk to the bottom of the ocean somewhere in Amegakure. How would anyone that wasn't Pain/Zetsu/Obito/Kabuto even know where to begin to look?

To be honest, after learning that you needed the person's dna to revive them, I always found Kabuto being able to revive the likes of the 3rd raikage and mu and other shinobi (and even Oro being able to revive Tobirama, in retrospect) who were dead for decades to be a bit of a reach. But it still made sense that Kabuto wasn't able to revive Jiraya, because his body was somewhere unreachable.

Someone else being able to find Jiraiya's DNA after all this time when Kabuto couldn't would be silly.

:lol:

Depends on well corpses are preserved. In real life they've tracked DNA lines that have gone back quite a few thousand years.

As for Jiraiya have a real son and not a clone of him and what you wrote - keep in mind very few fathers are qualified for 'Father of the Year' in the series.

Also didn't the Toad Prophet/Sage tell Jiraiya that he was basically cursed to live a life of loneliness? Not saying he died a virgin but there is a slight possibility he did sleep around and did father a child but because of the prophecy/curse he'd never know about his son.

Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users