Furinji Saiga

Luffy X Zoro

• Blessed by Uglypuff
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,033 posts
  • LocationYami HQ

Posted 10 May 2019 - 12:13 AM

https://readms.net/r...iece/942/5857/1

Edited by Furinji Saiga, 10 May 2019 - 12:40 AM.

tumblr_o0lugkgNBf1qfjt74o2_r1_500.jpg
Credit to Miss Coquine :aww:

Mihawk's Title you OMForumers

Spoiler

Let us pray for Lawl's death

Spoiler

Matt's repentance
Spoiler

#2 emirua

emirua

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 96 posts

Posted 10 May 2019 - 12:35 AM

Terribly confused now..

• Chillman likes this

#3 gametaka

gametaka

The Prophet

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,070 posts
  • Locationplace of longest yard.

Posted 10 May 2019 - 12:41 AM

The fruit known as SMILE, I want to read more about it.

Spoiler spoiler for everything

[/spoiler]

#4 Baks

Baks

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,251 posts

Posted 10 May 2019 - 02:40 AM

Boring chapter, I couldn't careless about Yasuie's death.

I dunno why the hell Oda is focusing on all these minor and quite frankly pointless side characters like Yasuie nobody gives a crap about. Instead of focusing on the main cast, ya know - the crew.

Besides from Luffy, we haven't really seen the crew go all out or be pushed to their limits post timeskip. I thought that Wano would be the arc that Oda would finally show their full potential at last but quite frankly Oda has been doing a fail job of this so far.

Instead focusing on fodder characters like Yasuie is hardly driving the story forward at all, which is why I feel personally that this Wano arc has been disappointing and underwhelming so far tbh.

#5 EdwardTeach

EdwardTeach

Pirate

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 96 posts
  • LocationFollowing Strawhats

Posted 10 May 2019 - 02:49 AM

I just like that Zoro is pissed about it all.

#6 Abaroxa

Abaroxa

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,240 posts

Posted 10 May 2019 - 03:06 AM

So..
Are we going to talk about how BM has been going from kuri's hide out to Udon's prison since chap 934 but it took zoro half a chapter to get from ringo's graveyard to the flower capital.
 look at the map

#7 Enbima

Enbima

Warrior

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,053 posts
  • LocationGourmet World

Posted 10 May 2019 - 03:32 AM

The sharkodile is exhausted. Thats why.

To be effective In combat, a warrior must not feel for his enemy. Close your heart to their desperation. Close your heart for their suffering. The road ahead is long and unforgiving. No place for a boy. You must be a warrior.

- Goku to Gohan.

stop dreaming

#8 Abaroxa

Abaroxa

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,240 posts

Posted 10 May 2019 - 03:33 AM

I just like that Zoro is pissed about it all.

He and Luffy were also very angry when they went to kuris leftover town chap 914.

Normally is just luffy getting angry. Maybe one or two of the other SH get angry and try to help but never Zoro. Where is Oda going with this.

#9 Kazekage

Kazekage

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,409 posts

Posted 10 May 2019 - 03:44 AM

Someone on reddit pointed it out: 

Tonyasu's real name is Lord Yasui  Shimotsuki. Shimotsuki Village is where Zoro is from. 

Page 1 Panel 3; one of the samuari's under Yasui has the same crest on his uniform as Zoro's dojo.  Zoro's sensei also had this crest on his uniform. 

The people of Ebisu town are always smiling and never showing sadness even after someone's death. Zoro's master was blase even after his daughter died.

I see where you going with this Oda. 

• Raiden, Shin, raptor13 and 4 others like this

#10 Abaroxa

Abaroxa

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,240 posts

Posted 10 May 2019 - 05:09 AM

Someone on reddit pointed it out: 

Tonyasu's real name is Lord Yasui  Shimotsuki. Shimotsuki Village is where Zoro is from. 

Page 1 Panel 3; one of the samuari's under Yasui has the same crest on his uniform as Zoro's dojo.  Zoro's sensei also had this crest on his uniform. 

The people of Ebisu town are always smiling and never showing sadness even after someone's death. Zoro's master was blase even after his daughter died.

I see where you going with this Oda. 

You just blew my mind and got me suuper confused.

How could he be already under the smile effect if smiles were only invented around 2 years ago?

Still, amazing theory

The witching hour boy is Usopp. He was walking at night and got scared at the sight of some soldiers. He went into hiding and to hide himself he got a disguise that unknowing to him turned out to be worth a lot of money. He was spotted by some town people as he ditch the expensive disguise in a poor neighborhood. Same thing happen the next day and the next after that while he was recruiting samurais . Usopp is the witching hour boy and doesn't even know. He will get a 100m berry raise and doesn't even know why

Edited by Abaroxa, 10 May 2019 - 05:19 AM.

• Raiden likes this

#11 TrolonoaZoro

TrolonoaZoro

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,529 posts
  • LocationOld Zoro is still an artist with a Katana.

Posted 10 May 2019 - 10:17 AM

The fruit known as SMILE, I want to read more about it.

it gives you the power to take the joy out of something. 

its a paramecia type. 

4789title.jpg

"Don't worry, nothing is gonna happen to you that won't happen to the rest of us"

Spoiler

#12 capu

capu

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,087 posts
  • LocationGermany

Posted 10 May 2019 - 10:50 AM

The sharkodile is exhausted. Thats why.

would u not be? i mean he carries freaking BM even kaidou would break his bones if he had to lift her 

#13 masterbio

masterbio

Shinigami

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,859 posts

Posted 10 May 2019 - 02:40 PM

I call BS on this. No way Zoro would've let a man he knew die like this.

We all know he's fast enough to deflect bullets. And there's nothing but fodders there!

WHEN ARE WE GOING TO SEE COMMANDER TIER ZORO IN ACTION?!

Apart from that. That was sad. The ending itself with Otoko smiling was weird, like it kinda robbed him of some emotion. I would've prefered to know that they can't do anything else but smile BEFORE the death scene, so I wouldn't be confused now.

Still nice moment. Hope this initiates a true revolution.

More importantly. Why is Oden still depicted as a shadow?

#14 Locormus

Locormus

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 546 posts
  • LocationBehind bars..

Posted 10 May 2019 - 04:20 PM

Boring chapter, I couldn't careless about Yasuie's death.

I dunno why the hell Oda is focusing on all these minor and quite frankly pointless side characters like Yasuie nobody gives a crap about. Instead of focusing on the main cast, ya know - the crew.

Besides from Luffy, we haven't really seen the crew go all out or be pushed to their limits post timeskip. I thought that Wano would be the arc that Oda would finally show their full potential at last but quite frankly Oda has been doing a fail job of this so far.

Instead focusing on fodder characters like Yasuie is hardly driving the story forward at all, which is why I feel personally that this Wano arc has been disappointing and underwhelming so far tbh.

Yasuie is basically acting as the plot device that acts as the voice of the poeple, rekindling their admiration for the Kozuki clan that Orochi tried to erase. For this arc to work, Oda needs to show us a way that the entire country is getting ready for change, as opposed to just the Strawhats getting ready to go at the badguy - for this arc to work, the smallfolk needs to be reminded off and called into action by something.

Executing a loved figure from the past is a BIG fuck-up that Orochi miscalculated (heck, Drake/Hawkins even mention this) and will change the publics perception of him (or at least the story about the Kozuki clan thst he tried to reframe entirely).
  • Raiden and raptor13 like this

#15 carmeliba3

carmeliba3

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 35 posts

Posted 10 May 2019 - 04:37 PM

It's nice seeing Zoro become more human! at least in terms of showing emotions, etc...

I wouldn't like him to be too human in any other sense.

Edited by carmeliba3, 10 May 2019 - 04:38 PM.

#16 D.Hyuga

D.Hyuga

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,136 posts

Posted 10 May 2019 - 06:05 PM

More importantly. Why is Oden still depicted as a shadow?

Maybe we know him, or he has some relative that we know.

#17 Baks

Baks

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,251 posts

Posted 11 May 2019 - 04:41 AM

Yasuie is basically acting as the plot device that acts as the voice of the poeple, rekindling their admiration for the Kozuki clan that Orochi tried to erase. For this arc to work, Oda needs to show us a way that the entire country is getting ready for change, as opposed to just the Strawhats getting ready to go at the badguy - for this arc to work, the smallfolk needs to be reminded off and called into action by something.
Executing a loved figure from the past is a BIG fuck-up that Orochi miscalculated (heck, Drake/Hawkins even mention this) and will change the publics perception of him (or at least the story about the Kozuki clan thst he tried to reframe entirely).

If Oda wanted us to care about Yasuie he should have introduced him much earlier on in the arc rather than just two chapters ago - it's simple as that really.

In fact there was no need for two grandpa type characters. Yasuie and Hyou should have been made as a single character, rather than two entities. I am sure Oda is capable enough to make that happen.

One of the biggest complaints about this arc is the sheer amount of characters we have in Wano. We have enough characters including Kaido's commanders, supernovas and even priates of Big Meme.

But yeah lets develop a bunch of worthless and uninteresting allies from Wano like Kinemon, Kanjuro, etc that will once again steal all the panel time and the good fights away from the crew yet again post timeskip.

#18 Raiden

Raiden

That Zoro Fan Dude

• Blessed by Uglypuff
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,836 posts
  • LocationA really dark Pit...

Posted 11 May 2019 - 06:48 AM

If Oda wanted us to care about Yasuie he should have introduced him much earlier on in the arc rather than just two chapters ago - it's simple as that really.

Uhm he was introduced 13 chapters ago...

President and Founder of the Roronoa Zoro Fanclub

9958384cd25b54e19f67b0e862a0d3b6.jpg

Spoiler

#19 Chillman

Chillman

Shinigami

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,631 posts

Posted 11 May 2019 - 08:10 AM

Uhm he was introduced 13 chapters ago...

To be fair, wasn't he a minor character at first?

#20 Raiden

Raiden

That Zoro Fan Dude

• Blessed by Uglypuff
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,836 posts
  • LocationA really dark Pit...

Posted 11 May 2019 - 08:34 AM

To be fair, wasn't he a minor character at first?

sure he was. But isn't every character except the main villain of the arc and SH a minor character?

President and Founder of the Roronoa Zoro Fanclub

9958384cd25b54e19f67b0e862a0d3b6.jpg

Spoiler

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users