#2 Raiden

Raiden

That Zoro Fan Dude

• Blessed by Uglypuff
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,815 posts
  • LocationA really dark Pit...

Posted 10 May 2019 - 06:12 AM

I really like this chapter. After Toga now  Shigaraki got his power up. And it also doesn't look like all the higher ups in the Liberation Army are planning to join in the fight, which could mean that they are in for a longer run.

Also the ending is yet again a tease for Dabi being the 3rd (2nd?) son of Endeavor.

President and Founder of the Roronoa Zoro Fanclub

9958384cd25b54e19f67b0e862a0d3b6.jpg

Spoiler

#3 pyrogenic

pyrogenic

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 774 posts

Posted 10 May 2019 - 09:38 AM

Casual mass murdering in manga for teenagers to make character be cooler and give him developement. Yay.

#4 Kid Frost

Kid Frost

Hime

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 273 posts
  • LocationJet-Setting

Posted 10 May 2019 - 01:15 PM

Also the ending is yet again a tease for Dabi being the 3rd (2nd?) son of Endeavor.

If you're thinking of Toya he's actually the oldest of the Todoroki siblings; the third son is Shoto and the second is Natsuo. Fuyumi is younger than Toya but older than the other two.
I don't know if Dabi is actually Toya but it's clear that Horikoshi at least wants us to think that so if it's a red herring hopefully it's in service of something interesting. 

• Raiden likes this

WZhSNm9.jpg

Spoiler Top 20 Anime Updated

Spoiler Top 20 Manga

Spoiler Top 20 Western Comics

#5 Baks

Baks

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,137 posts

Posted 10 May 2019 - 02:21 PM

Good chapter, nice seeing Shiggy getting a quirk upgrade just like Toga - boy he is gonna be a handful for Deku to takedown in any future fights. Given the way he easily curbstomped all those enemies without literally no probs.

I assume that the rest of the VA are gonna get quirks upgrades too during this. Cannot wait to see Dabi in next action next against that hooded guy.

#6 Fenrix

Fenrix

Hime

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,857 posts

Posted 13 May 2019 - 09:21 PM

I'm interested in seeing Shigaraki's memories return. This chapter, we learned that he had a sister named Hana but I'm curious in seeing the rest of his family.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users